Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness

This came to me recently when I was in America. I did not get the opportunity to share it then so I have created a thread to share it now.

Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness or, in other words -- How too recognize when one is in the fourth level state of consciousness.

1) An expansion of consciousness; a feeling of Great Love which includes all people, animals, nature.

2) No fear; fear has no part in this level - no fear of death, which is the bottom line of all fear. This does not mean a 'don't care' attitude toward death or suicidal tendencies!

3) No critizism of others at all. No projection of negative attitudes on to people and circumstances surrounding us

4) A joy, a bubbling joy that forms the basis of soul level, or fourth level consciousness. Gone are the ups and downs, the highs and lows of the lower three levels of human consciousness. The fourth level is the beginning of God-consciousness. This level is strong and constant.

5) The level (4th), is where the 'Inner Journey' truly begins; of 'going no more out'. An inner Referral answers all of our questions - from the big important ones to the most trivial!

6) We, at long last, 'hear' the 'voice within'; the prompting of our True Self - our Inner Master.

7) There is a beginning or a constant strengthening of Trust in Life, in Life's direction. We cannot know all the reasons 'why' things happen the way they do, but we trust the process, the journey.

8) We see the 'good' in all people (even those most difficult in our lives) and with that 'seeing' we bring forth that 'good' in people.

9) We 'let go' of our personalities with its various attitudes, beliefs and prejudices. Our personalities are brought to 'order' under the guidance of our spirit. Our personalities are compelled to 'Be Still - And Know I Am'

10) We know at the fourth level that we are back on track, on the evolutionary journey. We are fast tracking the 'rut' of the personality with its endless reincarnations and slow evolving. We are 'Now' Awake, Alive and Aware of the Spiritual Presence inside of us thats guides us All - Ways

Love

Carmen

Ps Sorry I lost the colour
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness

I like these, Carmen!

Especially "3) No critizism of others at all. No projection of negative attitudes on to people and circumstances surrounding us"

I have been working on this in myself alot lately and I've made some progress! I'm proud of myself.

Is it okay to be proud of myself?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely Seashore
Old 11-24-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Another attribute of fourth level consciousness is that we are generally non-reactive. We are beyond the hurt of others negative emotions or even their positive emotions towards us. (We are not easily flattered!) At the same time (which seems contradictory) we are very sensitive to energies and do not like to be around negative angry people.

Also we cannot, and do not lie in this consciousness. Fourth consciousness beings choose words carefully. Throwaway reactive words we don't really mean are not part of this level. We are called upon to be honourable in thought, word and deed.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I really like these thoughts, Carmen.

What do you mean these came to you? They occurred to you?

Were you visiting someone while in America? (I love that word "America"; gets me all choked up.)
Old 11-24-2009, 01:26 AM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

They came to me Seashore from inner Inspiration, also they are my experiences after many years of teachings from the Ramtha School and also teachers from the many inspirational books that I have read. Every now and then I feel prompted to write down what comes to me. Hopefully they may inspire others as they do me. The trick is to 'live' the inspirational messages. That's the hard part.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
They came to me Seashore from inner Inspiration, also they are my experiences after many years of teachings from the Ramtha School and also teachers from the many inspirational books that I have read. Every now and then I feel prompted to write down what comes to me. Hopefully they may inspire others as they do me. The trick is to 'live' the inspirational messages. That's the hard part.

Love

Carmen
Wow.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Another attribute of fourth level consciousness is a feeling of intense 'aliveness', youthfulness. We feel the lifeforce, the Godforce in the body and around the body more intensely. Fourth level consciousness is confident, happy and this feeling spills out to all those around us. This can be seen by others still in 3d as ego! It is not. True movement into this consciousness is accompanied by a deep sense of humility, humbleness, of deep love and gratitude which preclude the old ego.

There is such a thing as spiritual ego though, which is a real trap to those on the spiritual journey. We can wake up, be reborn into spiritual knowledge, feel entirely different, but then think we know it all and set out to convert all those around us to all this stuff. Everyone, but everyone goes through this stage. Its called the evangelical stage!!! Hopefully it passes quite soon and we settle back down to our own learning. Funny thing is eventually we do start to affect those around us because the spiritual becomes very obvious in us. We are happy, we look younger and our lives just seem to work better. We also manifest the things we need in life. Other people observe this and are curious about how we have changed. Then we can tell them, but, we do have to chose our words very carefully. That is another attribute of fourth level consciousness. We can ascertain another persons stage in life and are able to say the correct words, (they are chosen for us) imparted within, to help and inspire that person to the degree that they are ready to hear. Wisdom never overwhelms others, it knows.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

lovely stuff, carmen - thanks for sharing it !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Ta, eXchange, burgundia, seashore, glad you like my ramble!
Old 11-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #12
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely, Carmen. Even if they were not "attributes", they are good guidelines and aspirations. There really is such heaven when we can stay balanced.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks bushycat, we teach best what we are learning. We are all teachers and students of each other. The attribute necessary for all learning is one of clear-mindedness, open, relatively simple, (childlike),minds, not prone to over analyzing or too much intellectualizing

We must have the ability to still the mind of our personality and to transcend the endless demands of the body. This is where some sort of discipline in the form of meditation, running, walking, candle focus etc comes in. Even staring into a fire is meditation. This is to enable spirit to come forward after a period of time and becomes easy the more we practice.

For some reason,( perhaps because we are so deep in sleep,) it can take tradgety or great difficulty to cause us pause in our lives to seek inside of ourselves for answers to life's questions. The negative is often what catapults us to find answers. It can engender passionate righteous anger that sets us on the path to find answers. I know it did me!

That to me is the only purpose for the negative (the only good purpose). Without the Balrogs (the monsters) there are no heroes! But once we are out of hell (the slings and arrows of the third level) we can put down our weapons. We are beyond the duality of the negative or the positive and can see the value of both!

Love

Carmen
Old 11-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, beautifully said. And I think also that past negative experiences,and without referring back to them, give us compassion for others. Recalling just how easily emotions can slip in and pull us down helps us understand where someone else might be in a situation.

BC

Last edited by bushycat; 11-25-2009 at 07:58 PM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness

Quote from Carmen

"Another attribute of fourth level consciousness is a feeling of intense 'aliveness', youthfulness. We feel the lifeforce, the Godforce in the body and around the body more intensely. Fourth level consciousness is confident, happy and this feeling spills out to all those around us."

Yes~ I'll attest to that Carmen
You have that affect!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #16
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Awww! Shucks Gio, You are soo nice. (And Im not being sarcastic!!!)

Love to You

Carmen

Last edited by Carmen; 11-24-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:01 AM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Keep being inspired like that dear Carmen .
I Love Your Light .

From my heart to yours with Love
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
here's three more, for your collection

Old 11-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #19
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Ohh! Ive come over all pink!
Old 11-25-2009, 02:47 AM   #20
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Awww! Shucks Gio, You are soo nice. (And Im not being sarcastic!!!)

Love to You

Carmen
Thank you. What processes did you go through to get to your stage of awakeness?

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:50 AM   #21
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Oh God!! Gnosis5, how much time have you got? Its a very long story. I could give you a shortened version I guess. Probably bore you to tears otherwise!!
Old 11-25-2009, 02:52 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, i'm curious, about that too

gnosis/and, i,

we are lucky, and, get to eXchange with each other
frequently ~ as, we only live about 8-10 minutes apart
Old 11-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #23
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the initial awakening was rather rough, to say the least. It came about when my 11yo daughter was killed when I was 33. Up till then my life had been full, progressive, interesting, you could say. The things that I had envisioned, dreamed about had largely manifested. You know, all the 3d 'stuff' enough money, new house, husband, three healthy kids, lived in the country. When Charmaine was killed, it was if God picked me up by the scruff of the neck, shook the **** out of me, popped me down again, and said "Now work it out!!"

I was mad as hell! How dare this tragedy happen and ruin the life that I'd planned. (It was all about me!!!!)LOL.Well, anyway that set me on the path to find out what the hell it was all about and I wanted "Truth" !!! No newage touchy feely BS - just the real deal.

I read and I read and I read. Tried to join groups, but none of them measured up. Eventually read Ramtha's White Book and knew that was the Truth. It was like being reminded of something I already knew but had forgotten. Went to the Ramtha School back in 89 in Yelm Washington, then didnt go back again for 12 years. In those interim years I had much learning and karma to go through.

Its one thing to know about something, its a whole different story to live it. But I started to live it and it was bloody difficult. I felt depressed, hopeless trapped and useless at times. I would go up and down like a yo-yo.

Kept reading, many of the books that people have shared here I have read. The learning was gradual, very gradual, but progressive. It was marked by progress, expansion at times that kept me going. I would suddenly 'get' something, 'understand' and my energy would soar. For a time. Then Id crash again, but the memory of that high, expanded time would keep me going.

Went back to the Ramtha School in 04 (I think) when they came to Australia. Thought I'd be way behind all the other students who had been there for years but found that I wasnt. My home study and the **** Id cleared from my life was progressive.

It was a very solitary work. I had some people I could talk to, but not many.

My husband didnt understand any of what I was learning, but we still stayed together although our paths were very divergent. His opposition helped me to move in consciousness.

As I learned, applied what I learned, experienced the learning and understood, my energy increased. One important aspect of change is to accept yourself as you are, warts and all. Sometimes its difficult to access the set beliefs and attitudes that we have aquired along the way, but dig them out we must if we wish to progress.

Its what we see in other people that pisses us off thats the projected 'stuff' we refuse to see or accept in ourselves. Its a humbling experience but well worth it.

With progress, expansion in consciousness comes a corresponding 'power' that brings with it a tremendous responsiblity. We cannot be trusted with power until we have reached a certain level of Love, of Unconditional Love.

That comes when we fall in Love with the fabulous Being inside of Us. That is when we are trustworthy. We realise then that we'd never been in Love before. Not really - it was always needy Love, or lusty Love, certainly very conditional. We are then balanced in our Female/Male, Male/Female aspects. We are sort of complete and never alone. We have a very definite companionship with the God Within us.

This is quite weird talking about all this. I feel sort of naked!!!

Thats sort of it.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-25-2009, 04:15 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh God!! Gnosis5, how much time have you got? Its a very long story. I could give you a shortened version I guess. Probably bore you to tears otherwise!!

If you feel more comfortable you can pm me or you can break it up into chapters on this thread. The rest of my life is devoted to self-clearing and learning of different clearing modalities, and posting my own clearing insights.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #25
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Great insights Carmen. Gratitude for sharing so much. It is helpful to share I think, it is empowering for us all to learn from each others unique and wonderful (while trying) journeys.

I love what you say here:

"Its what we see in other people that pisses us off thats the projected 'stuff' we refuse to see or accept in ourselves. Its a humbling experience but well worth it.

With progress, expansion in consciousness comes a corresponding 'power' that brings with it a tremendous responsibility. We cannot be trusted with power until we have reached a certain level of Love, of Unconditional Love.

That comes when we fall in Love with the fabulous Being inside of Us. That is when we are trustworthy. We realize then that we'd never been in Love before. Not really - it was always needy Love, or lusty Love, certainly very conditional. We are then balanced in our Female/Male, Male/Female aspects. We are sort of complete and never alone. We have a very definite companionship with the God Within us."

For me, I would add 3 items to the wonderful list:

11) We're in the flow of More. We're constantly transcending ourselves. We're always learning More, Being More. We're like curious children on the infinite path of Self discovery and there is infinity More to go. We're students of Life itSelf.

12) We're working on our discernment. We realize that while the universe still has darkness there will always be illusions and deception that can cause us to trip and fall on our journey, so we're continuously working on coming up higher to divide truth from untruth. We're willing to surrender whatever our belief is today for a higher truth, because there's always More.

13) We connect with our personal mission to help raise creation up. We realize the path is one of Self discovery, and as we discover our interconnectedness with All Life, we realize we are here to shine our own unique light on it and share our divine talents to help raise it up. Our definition of Self expands to include our neighbors. We move into the flow of Being the servant of All by helping All connect to it's own inner divinity.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote