Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #126
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Hehe, feels like coming out of the closet roll1::
Or at local AA meeting.....hello I'm bou and I am a bit odd

Deep breath and now back to the thread......
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #127
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

you got my attention BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #128
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I think the proven scientific weight of the soul which weighs anywhere from 16-22 grams only exists in those who know the world isn't flat. As far as the free will of the others doing this with everything they look at, it is no wonder we have mysteries of blindness surrounding us walking on two legs short of a dog run in Alaska. Their foreheads must be so darn swollen that when they look out they can only see the edge of their sight and can only conclude the world is flat. Meanwhile the dogs just can't believe there is no one manning the sled. That's the two legs short of the dog run I was referring to in case you couldn't, wouldn't, can't , won't, see and figure that out because of a swollen forehead.

The Universe does have a sense of humor and it is around us all the time if we just stop, look, and listen. And we wonder why we are at a zero level of consciousness. Duh? With all the convincing arguments from those that claim that the world is flat, and with this kind of mind set, I"M STARTING TO BELIEVE! hahahhhahaha

Thanks for your input Lionhawk ... Wise words...

I thought the World was flat... isn't it!!!

One day we will all awake to the realisation that the world is in fact round!!!

Thanks for your input Boudy ... so you are a trekky after all ... ha ha gotcha!!

Just a foot note in conclusion whether the message is a genuine ET communication...

Quote:
As a result of my analysis of Ederman’s background, intellectual abilities, and technical knowledge, nothing stands out as excluding the possibility that his Message constitutes a genuine communication from an ET race. My analysis of the political implications of the Message indicates that it is consistent with the basic facts concerning the ET presence. It does not appear to be the case that the Message is ‘disinformation’ by covert branches of the military-intelligence community. My overall conclusion is that the Message is a genuine communication to global humanity from an ET race. The question that then arises is do we give permission to this ET race or races to physically intervene in human affairs?

Certainly, the myriad difficulties caused by the military-intelligence communities entering into technology exchange agreements with some ET factions, maintaining secrecy over these, consuming vast ‘black budget’ resources, not releasing the technology to the civilian sector, and the vast damage done to the global environment from using predatory technologies, constitutes a global crisis. This is nowhere better exemplified than in the energy arena where it appears that fossil fuel dependence would be redundant if the technology available from ET races were made available to the general public. Having a physical ET intervention would assist in addressing these issues, but it would have to happen in a way that empowers global humanity, rather than make it dependent on the ET helpers that appear on the scene to assist humanity. My recommendation is that we should welcome the Message. Rather than say yes to the question, ‘Do You Wish That We Show Up?’ say ‘thanks for asking us’, and we'll see what answer we can come up with. We need to develop very quickly a set of ground rules for what we would like in terms of an ET intervention, and something along the lines of a ‘Code of Conduct’ to govern subsequent interactions. Coming up with such agreements by groups of ‘individuals without distinction’ willing to contribute to such an endeavor will take time, dialogue and negotiation amongst many who are still unsure or fearful of the ET presence. I believe that what's most important about the message is its self-empowering potential, and the hope that those individuals who best represent ‘enlightened global humanity will in time work out a consensus over what needs to be done in responding to an offer of assistance from a service oriented ET race or races. Salla
viking

Last edited by viking; 12-05-2009 at 11:25 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #129
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
What I would like is for humans to reach a point where at least they can act with love when we do join with the rest of them. I'd hate the thought of a load of pangalactic garggle blasted humans picking a fight with our neighbours in the local bar, on some moon. x
No wondered we're quarantined!!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #130
Swanny
I dont need a label !

See it is flat

Of course I believe there is life out there but I don't believe they are going to come here and help us out.
Time to realise we made our beds and we have to lay in them
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #131
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

See it is flat

Of course I believe there is life out there but I don't believe they are going to come here and help us out.
Time to realise we made our beds and we have to lay in them
Swanny where are the four elephants and giant turtle?
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #132
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like the left side of someone's forehead is a little more swollen than the right side.

I wonder if there is a book out there called, "Ets for Dummies." I even think they have a series of books that work along the same lines but they call it, "for Idiots." You can use your free agency to pick one.

When you think about it, all one has to do is spend a little time sky watching without any sophisticated equipment and see UFOs in real time. But you either have to get out of your chair to do this or cut a hole in your ceiling above your chair. Free agency applies there too.

Why is it people think that the Ets are automatically here to help us? Shhhh... Maybe they are here to help a living Planet. But don't tell anyone that, they'll think you're nuts. And if you were a benevolent race and did want to help mankind, would you help those who refuse to help themselves? Because of this preoccupation, That would be a very hard argument to convince any ET council. If I were these ETs, I'd run like hell or fly like hell and get away from here as soon as possible. I'd let Gaia take care of her problem and be done with it. The way I am seeing it, we don't deserve to be here because of this

In my mind, it is one pathetic sad state of affairs. Only a fraction of the population, Get It! The ones that don't surely show up like sore thumbs.

When the manure hits the fan, make sure you stock up on plenty of TP and plenty of aspirin for the swollen foreheads. It will be a great day when this charade ends. I can't wait!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-05-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #133
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
Swanny where are the four elephants and giant turtle?
Bou x
And there should be that big guy, Atlas, holding the sky on his shoulders....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #134
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Looks like the left side of someone's forehead is a little more swollen than the right side.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #135
anikohu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
" NO ".........

Verry trooly,

Tango
Hi! I agree- NO and NO- We needed help in the last 2000' years- Or im not even go there- who left us here- to feed the MoNSTERS'.. Now we are heading in higher dimentions and our sweet mother Earth is going no matter what
And don't worry We all going to toward the FREEDOM
So they' wanto help us NOW? Why? To move here?Or do what? I read this message 3 times. It getting worst. I hearring- we comming "massive landing""MANY"of us- we "will teach you CONTROLLED free will use"ect. What alse they wanto teach us ? What they offer -we already know !-
Help is here- that's You and Me and Us whom Awake and breave.
We winning this ,, You have to see that and KNOW IT!!!!
Anyway ET's- have a tendency to lie... Tom Montalk webside- give lot of inside about this subject/// Many thanks to all of you- Aniko
anikohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #136
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

It is a bit much that they all show up right at the end. They were told to leave us alone, and let us work it out for ourselves, now they are all up there like vultures. Turns out they have been messing with us from day 1, anyway I'm sticking with mother, I will never leave this planet until I get the order that must be obeyed.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:58 AM   #137
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
It is a bit much that they all show up right at the end. They were told to leave us alone, and let us work it out for ourselves, now they are all up there like vultures. Turns out they have been messing with us from day 1, anyway I'm sticking with mother, I will never leave this planet until I get the order that must be obeyed.
Feardia: I think your lumping them all into the same basket......not all the ET's are responsible for the mess we are in......& keep in mind we humans have also contributed to the mess.

Q. Who told them to leave us alone?

Q. Which order would that be? And how would you know who truly is giving the order?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #138
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"Q. Who told them to leave us alone?"

Sharing my viewpoint, belief, current level of understanding:

God. The Masters. A decree has gone forth. Any ET's interfering WITHIN the earth's atmosphere in anything but the Etheric realm are considered to be not of the light.

Humanity was designed as a free will creation that cannot see through the veil. That is part of our evolution here. It also has made us very easy 'pickins' for negative ET's and Power hungry ET's to deceive us (as we can see very clearly once we realize the PTB are non-human themselves).

The ET problem will be removed by the Ascended Hosts and humanity will be in the clear to make the leap in consciousness from the victim / slave consciousness always looking for a savior outside of ourselves (Jesus, ET's, Obama etc.) to realizing we're totally Self contained Beings that can depend on the source for our needs. We're not slaves, we're caterpillars about to be reborn as butterfly's and we'll co-create a Golden Age that surpasses anything this world has ever seen. Buckle up the seat belts, and surrender to the train conductor whose conducting in our hearts and we'll find we're in for the greatest adventure story in the history of reality

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-07-2009 at 06:42 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:24 AM   #139
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"Q. Who told them to leave us alone?"

Sharing my viewpoint, belief, current level of understanding:

God. The Masters. A decree has gone forth. Any ET's interfering WITHIN the earth's atmosphere in anything but the Etheric realm are considered to be not of the light.

Humanity was designed as a free will creation that cannot see through the veil. That is part of our evolution here. It also has made us very easy 'pickins' for negative ET's and Power hungry ET's to deceive us (as we can see very clearly once we realize the PTB are non-human themselves).

The ET problem will be removed by the Ascended Hosts and humanity will be in the clear to make the leap in consciousness from the victim / slave consciousness always looking for a savior outside of ourselves (Jesus, ET's, Obama etc.) to realizing we're totally Self contained Beings that can depend on the source for our needs. We're not slaves, we're caterpillars about to be reborn as butterfly's and we'll co-create a Golden Age that surpasses anything this world has ever seen. Buckle up the seat belts, and surrender to the train conductor whose conducting in our hearts and we'll find we're in for the greatest adventure story in the history of reality
I don't think the Reppies & the Greys got that message & have taken control.

I hope they dont wait until we are all dead of poisioning, radiation, viruses, starvation & or natural disasters. Because that would be too little, too late. As I watch whats happening on the planet, its difficult to trust that anyone from on high gives 2 hoots whats happening down here.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #140
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Q. Who told them to leave us alone?

Q. Which order would that be? And how would you know who truly is giving the order?
I believe the creator told them to leave us alone, and the orders I take will come from my heart. I have had dreams about people getting on to ships and I just know it is a bad idea. Stick with mother earth, the galactic waves are coming for us.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:34 AM   #141
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Need new batteries
New batteries for your vibrator?
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote