Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #26
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why do christians attack the truth movement?

It's not just Christians.

Quote:
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:54 AM   #27
Juvena
Unsubscribed

Thank you for your reply, mntruthseek and no_caste.

To me, anti-Christ is anyone that is against Jesus Christ. I have never done a search in the bible for the term anti-Christ but just a over a week or so, I came across this.

Quote:
1 John 2:22 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. "
Today I did a search and find the following passages.

Quote:
1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."
Perhaps we are the anti-Christ as if we ask ourselves honestly have we lived our life the way Jesus has taught us. I can say I have not.

This is just purely my way of looking at things. I am in no way imposing or asking anyone to see it my way. Also I am not her to debate or argue, just to read and post anything that might interest me.

I hope my reply has satisfied you, Northern Boy. You seem hostile toward me and I can feel the negative vibe coming from you. I have not posted much yet so I have not idea why that attitude.

I don't know much of everything or anything but I do apply common sense to things and understanding.
Juvena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:03 AM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps we are the anti-Christ as if we ask ourselves honestly have we lived our life the way Jesus has taught us. I can say I have not.
How did he teach the native american indians the South american tribes the african tribes and the Aboriginal tribes not to mention all the other tribes i may have left out ?

In the bible it makes no mention of the 12 followers of christ going out and relaying his message to them in fact it isn`t till some 330 years after he dies that the bible is written ?

So the question comes to mind who wrote it and did so in a way that it appears favorable to them what was altered and why ? We are told who may have but where is that proof or are we to just accept it as truth with out question
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:23 AM   #29
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the biggest lie-

was the trinity-as, being the father/the son/and, the holy ghost

that is NOT a completed trinity
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:24 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

NOT, all the bible - is the gospel truth !!!

it was rewritten; and; much of it; is very poorly translated

the evil lucifer, is really, the evil bab. king
Old 01-17-2010, 05:30 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

however, turn on your 1000 watts of light - and, you could be like him

(jesus, wasn't his real name)
Old 01-17-2010, 05:33 AM   #32
Juvena
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
How did he teach the native american indians the South american tribes the african tribes and the Aboriginal tribes not to mention all the other tribes i may have left out ?

In the bible it makes no mention of the 12 followers of christ going out and relaying his message to them in fact it isn`t till some 330 years after he dies that the bible is written ?

So the question comes to mind who wrote it and did so in a way that it appears favorable to them what was altered and why ? We are told who may have but where is that proof or are we to just accept it as truth with out question
Good question. Maybe the Native American Indians were already living the way it supposes to be. Maybe GOD knew the Judeo-Roman civilization (Western Civilization) would take over the world and HE sent JC to teach them the right way. I cannot go back in time to see or learn and come back and tell you. So I don't know.

Honestly, what kind of proof are you looking for? To me, something are just taken as fact and it resonates with me. I am sure some of the people here feel the same way too. Some people look at You Tube and GFL videos and take those as fact and truth. What do you say to that?

I wish I can say more or have the answers to help you. Sorry, unfortunately, I don't have the answers to your all questions.
Juvena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #33
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

So... Is a 'good' Satanist a 'bad' Satanist, or the other way 'round?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #34
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I think the dimension of reason on this can best focus upon tolerance of belief differences, minus the ego, power struggle and empire building. The common denominators we have are humanity and compassion (not pity). Those are some things to focus on (rather than my deity or avatar vs. yours).

The best thing you can do for yourself (and indirectly for others) is to continue to challenge and change your OWN beliefs and filters, continue to question everything that comes into you from your environment, use discernment. Continue to expand your awareness and consciousness, yet don't project or expect others to be at the same pace or place.

And yes, many Christians (and other "groups") may trigger you and/or you may trigger them - but instead of "taking the bait" which is an old program called "I know better than them - righteousness" - install a new one called "I'm in a different place - so are they - compassion".

It's amazing just by watching blogs and spiritual sites - how much energy goes into the "righteousness" program - to a point where it dominates the environment - and then it loops back and you get these emerging avatars - devils, angels, good ET's, ascended masters etc.

Just know that when awareness is in the local domain - well, alot of this is to be expected. But when you can blend your awareness across both local and non-local - well, that's where the expansions are really happening.

Blessings of compassion,

Last edited by MyShadow; 01-19-2010 at 12:02 AM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:55 AM   #35
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
the biggest lie-

was the trinity-as, being the father/the son/and, the holy ghost

that is NOT a completed trinity

You got that right...............that is just the tip of the iceberg too.

The bible was written by the same men that wrote the HIS-STORY

There is some truth in the bible but most of it has been deleted, so the words make a whole different meaning, and the rest IMO are twisted facts

We must stop looking for someone to save us...........its up to us to find the Christ within ourselfs
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:16 AM   #36
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sjkted
I'm going to take a possibly unpopular position here and side with the Christians. Some of the details in the bible may be suspect and there may be inaccuracies, but most of this attack on Christianity comes from the first part of the movie Zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist is based nearly entirely on Jordan Maxwell's work. If you watch any of Jordan's videos, he always presents his information as the truth and he states that he reverse-engineered the details he has learned by "researching" the bible.

If you watch the Google Video at http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ordan+maxwell# you will see Bill Cooper interviewing Jordan Maxwell. In the audio, Jordan gives his typical introduction to the bible facts from his "research". Bill Cooper interrupts Jordan Maxwell and asks him to confirm that the info Maxwell is presenting is what the mystery schools believe and not what is necessarily the truth. Jordan Maxwell confirms this is the case.

Here's another analysis of his work with some of Maxwell's videos from the 1980s.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/268226...bunked_1_of_7/

In this, Maxwell states that he is a student of Madame Helena Blavatski, who wrote several texts on what the mystery schools believe and the esoteric wisdom in the bible and other religious texts.

This information is 100% contrary to what Maxwell is saying in his recent interviews, namely the Camelot one.

In addition, Jordan Maxwell works with Zacharia Stichin who has introduced the Nbiru theory and has some interesting ideas on the bible which Maxwell has endorsed. It appears that Stichin's work is also being called into question for scholarship and lack of academic honesty:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

This is important because it would appear that Stichin does not have the knowledge of the languages he says he does and is just out to make a buck by doing intentional mis-interpretations of the bible.

When I get some time, I'm going to read some of Helena Blavatski's original works and correlate them with Jordan Maxwell's message, but they are nearly encyclopedia and not exactly light reading...

If anyone has studied her original works, I'd be interesting to hear your opinion on the correlation with Maxwell's work -- meaning is he just a spokesman for the mystery schools to disseminate Blavatski's work or does he have an independent thinking bone in his body?

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that everything Christian's believe is 100% accurate, but it does call into question some of the truths of the "truth movement".

--sjkted

After her initiation By Mazzini, magician mentor, H.P. Blavatsky claimed she was illuminated by the Hierarchy of the Great White Lodge in 1856. After 1866, she was also under influence of Mason Victor Michal. H.Blavatsky was also initiated into the Order of Druses, the Adoptive branch of the Ancient and Primitive rite of Masonry and the Rites of Memphis and Mizraim. In Grand Orient of Adoptive Masonry, she held the highest rank, a Crowned Princess 12. With help of the Rosicrusian Masters, she started the Theosophical Society. In 1887 H. Blavatsky started a Theosophical magazine called Lucifer the light bringer which in 1922 was changed to Lucis Trust- publisher of New Age books.
J. Maxwell was also influenced by Manly P Hall, 33 degree Mason.
It may explain why Christians are agianst Zeitgeist.:

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote