Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:32 AM   #126
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Oh yeah...and wrap your head around this....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:33 AM   #127
GoingToFast
Banned

Her is a re-post of my latest post - Aligned left
NO.. of course I don't deny the existence of other dimensions, and quantum physics, but that is NOT what we are talking about and are seing here. Some of you posters here are acting like little kids in a candy-store going ape-**** over any little event and you are jumping up and down over any little lollipop-event. The only problem is that most of the time the "Candy store" is a figmentation up in your own scull and it is you your self who has put that figmentation there - You are your own indoctrinators along with other "conspiracy-kids" jumping up and down in their "Candy Stores" , and then you rev each-other up into a feeding-frenzy high on an imaginary conspiracy sugar-rush !!!!

KEAP IT REAL FOLKS !!!

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 06:52 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 AM   #128
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

mmmm candy!

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #129
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
mmmm candy!

Now Dan
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #130
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Ah shucks. Now my darn moccasins are wet.

We can end this charade of reality very quick. All one has to ask if this phenomenon was experienced in the first hand or the second hand? I think most of us, at least in this thread thus far have experienced this phenomenon in the second hand. So because of that it is all speculative. So far I haven't seen any one post here that was there on the scene. That scene was reality. So if anyone was there, please stand up and be counted. I rest my case for a brief 6 dot recess......

Outside of opinions, some of us are trying to figure this out. Now if you are only bringing opinions to the table without any back up to those opinions, I have to ask what are you bringing to the table that is worth anything to establish those opinions? So far I got nothing along those terms. Granted I would try to see it your way if you presented something that would be supportive even in theory, but that is not the case. Your presumptions that many of us here haven't a clue what we are talking about doesn't really apply to what we are discussing as far as figuring this out. If it is your way or the highway, then present something of value instead so that we can continue in a healthy approach. So convince me otherwise as I give you the floor. I'm all ears. Speaking of conspiracy theories, I can only come up with one and that is that Obama staged the whole thing so he wouldn't have to meet the King of Norway. That meeting has been canceled. Go figure!
I'll get you a new pair of moccasins
Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 AM   #131
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Goingtofast: sorry its still coming up very wide margins.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 AM   #132
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Ah shucks. Now my darn moccasins are wet.

We can end this charade of reality very quick. All one has to ask if this phenomenon was experienced in the first hand or the second hand? I think most of us, at least in this thread thus far have experienced this phenomenon in the second hand. So because of that it is all speculative. So far I haven't seen any one post here that was there on the scene. That scene was reality. So if anyone was there, please stand up and be counted. I rest my case for a brief 6 dot recess......

Outside of opinions, some of us are trying to figure this out. Now if you are only bringing opinions to the table without any back up to those opinions, I have to ask what are you bringing to the table that is worth anything to establish those opinions? So far I got nothing along those terms. Granted I would try to see it your way if you presented something that would be supportive even in theory, but that is not the case. Your presumptions that many of us here haven't a clue what we are talking about doesn't really apply to what we are discussing as far as figuring this out. If it is your way or the highway, then present something of value instead so that we can continue in a healthy approach. So convince me otherwise as I give you the floor. I'm all ears. Speaking of conspiracy theories, I can only come up with one and that is that Obama staged the whole thing so he wouldn't have to meet the King of Norway. That meeting has been canceled. Go figure!

Oh, one last thing, if your words go off trailing off the page, it could be a vortex that has attached itself to your post and is trying to suck it away. You gotta watch out for that because, because some might say it was a missile that did that.

Lionhawk, I meet you half-way on this one , you do have a valid point here !!!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:48 AM   #133
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

can I throw my 2 cents worth in here......its not caused by a rocket. Absolutely not. how do i know this.....well its just one of those "I know what I know" knowingness things. When I get that kind of knowingness I'm always right....so there take that to the bank.

I'm trying to tune in to get a feel for what it is.....sorry to those who need hard scientific facts.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:50 AM   #134
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
can I throw my 2 cents worth in here......its not caused by a rocket. Absolutely not. how do i know this.....well its just one of those "I know what I know" knowingness things. When I get that kind of knowingness I'm always right....so there take that to the bank.

I'm trying to tune in to get a feel for what it is.....sorry to those who need hard scientific facts.
I'm with you there.... Took it to the bank, and cashed the check...hahah
Old 12-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #135
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Why I don't think the rocket explanation cuts it..

1. It is just to symmetrical for it to be an out of control rocket.

2. The glowing blue luminescence doesn't seem to fit a normal rocket trail.

3. Many eyewitnesses reported it being spherical not flat. Also the fact that different perspectives and angles all show a spiral, points to it being spherical

Any other points?
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:53 AM   #136
theseeker64
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
project blue beam style hologram to test public reaction before going for the big one ?? (et invasion , v style) the blue spiral might be phi. portal?

That's what I was thinking as well. They are testing us.

My son think's it is a fake and is photo shopped
theseeker64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #137
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Why I don't think the rocket explanation cuts it..

1. It is just to symmetrical for it to be an out of control rocket.

2. The glowing blue luminescence doesn't seem to fit a normal rocket trail.

3. Many eyewitnesses reported it being spherical not flat. Also the fact that different perspectives and angles all show a spiral, points to it being spherical

Any other points?

The rocket isn't out of control, it is leaking fuel and that is the blue trail in the beginning, the white spiral is because the rocket is almost coming to a dead-halt as it is rotating violently but still on a slow and straight course, the white trail is probably made partially of smoke as the engine is burning the last of the fuel in an un-even burn .(how's my text coming out, anyone)

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:06 AM   #138
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Your text looks fine to me on all your posts, i didn't even see a difference between your one post and the 'left justified' re-post GTF.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #139
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Text is still coming out very wide

I can't see how falling fuel would create a perfect spiral like that?
Old 12-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #140
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

That's it? What about my moccasins?

That vortex is hard at work on your posts. I don't scroll because I am to tired so I will only be able to read half your posts. Maybe one of the Mods can help you with that.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:10 AM   #141
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

please can someone else give feedback on Goingsofast's posts coming up wide on their screens or is it just mine. All other posters posts are coming up with my screen view. maybe some one can help him fix the problem.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #142
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

WITW, GTF's post look the same as all the others on this thread to me. Maybe you might try logging out/re-logging back in to clear your cookies.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:16 AM   #143
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I think it may have something to do with all of the "links" in his signature....just a guess
Old 12-10-2009, 07:19 AM   #144
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

He's just going to fast. Ooppps...... Lionhawk made a one liner.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:19 AM   #145
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I think it may have something to do with all of the "links" in his signature....just a guess

The links are well within the margins on my computer, I've got two inches over to the left on my screen.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:24 AM   #146
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I don't need science, I just know I could recreate this with a rocket and a camera.

The spiral was created because the missile was rotating in the same space as it went haywire and the smoke would natural spiral like that. If you were to somehow nail a rocket to a rotating pin wheel, and spin the wheel super fast while the smoke comes out of the tail, you would see the same thing. And if you were to have a camera set to a slow shutter speed, you could mirror that picture, this is why the smoke spiral also appears much more dense in the center.

It is really quite easy to see once you see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #147
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
The rocket isn't out of control, it is leaking fuel and that is the blue trail in the beginning, the white spiral is because the rocket is almost coming to a dead-halt as it is rotating violently but still on a slow and straight course, the white trail is probably made partially of smoke as the engine is burning the last of the fuel in an un-even burn .(how's my text coming out, anyone)
Okay then....that would mean that the rocket was spiraling and the spiral got bigger the higher up it got ..right? so then...in the video..the white spiral started out small..and got bigger...something does not hold water here
Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #148
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Goingsofast: i think what the problem is....your signature line is really long..maybe if you cut the line of text in half & move 1/2 down onto the next line.....it might sort out the problem.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #149
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Holy laser light show. (IMO) Kind of like the eighties.

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #150
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I logged out just for you and logged back in since I deal with logs all the time and that vortex or the rocket or the missile is still at work. Good thing I didn't start a fire like I usually do. Time for a conspiracy theory as to why this is happening. Maybe Obama is up to something else here. You never know as he has a way with Kings. And that is no conspiracy theory!
Maybe the Fins are up to something.