Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
Tuza

Default A call for Avalon collective mind project

If I could get my husband to sell his properties, we would have enough money to buy enough acres for people to come and set up a community with us. I would like to do this, but he doesn't believe anything is going on in front of his face, he poo poos everything, because i am a nut.

I am hoping some members will help me with RV, sending out messages, telepathy, anything to help me get across to him that he needs to sell these properties, access his money, stop working and creating a place where people can join us. Can you help me, I am having trouble on my own doing this as he is very strong willed. I really would like to buy a big place where we can get people to join us. I know we could probably buy about 100 acres and purchase some solar panels and build maybe sort of like some hobbit houses Please help.

Last edited by Tuza; 10-02-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A call for Avalon collective mind project

It would be unethical to assist you in this. I understand your desire. But he should treat his property as his own. And the choice to pursue this particular solution should be his own.

Really you're asking a bunch of strangers to "mind control" your husband. Have faith. If it is his role to play. He will play it on his own accord. If it is not he should not be pushed into it.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
Scooby

I dont think theres anything unethical about her asking for folks to help good thoughts and prayers. She never asked anyone to mind control him just help with opening his eyes to whats going on. Her heart is in the right place and the fact that she wants to do good things for others and materialism is not an issue is remarkably selfless. God Bless you dear I will pray for you and your hubby.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:26 AM   #4
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt about Tuza's good intentions. It's clear she is worried about the situation and wishes to help him out in the way she considers to be the proper way. I think there can be no question about her good intentions.

Quote:
I am hoping some members will help me with RV, sending out messages, telepathy, ANYTHING to help me get across to him that HE NEEDS TO SELL THESE PROPERTIES
Emphasis mine...

There is no clear indication at this time for him that he needs to do this. It is the opinion of those involved that he must. These opinions when shared were rejected. Psychically manipulating him is going below his conscious threshhold and IS therefore unethical.

If anyone wishes to send him prayers of love light and insight, trusting on his higher self to be able to make the right choices... That's allright. But attempting to force the issue by dictating the right choice to him is stepping over the line of his integrity.

Just imagine how you would feel.. If I decided upon a ritual that would manipulate you to forget all about 2012.. Just becaus *I* happen to think that'd be the right thing for you to do?

Have faith in this man, he's more wise and powerfull than either of you imagine him to be. After all Tuza... You married him...
Old 10-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
Tuza

I must admit I didn't think of it like that, no I know that goes against universal law, it is just that he has worked hard all of his life. He said and I quote - I am going to work till I am 65 and retire with enough money so we don't have to worry about anything.

Okay, that is okay, but I have been on the path for quite a while now and he doesn't believe anything that is not black and white. He is bone weary I know it but continues on thinking everything is right with the world and nothing negative will happen to impact upon the way he sees things. That is okay too.

I just wish he would be even half open minded.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:37 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, what an exchange of energy I feel reading the first 5 posts of this thread. The imporance of non-violation of freewill is of course paramount.

Tuza, I think your problems are compounded because a lot of Australians think that since we are sitting on a huge lump of mineral rich land, that "She'll be right", there is, I think, some short term truth to this.

I think the best thing you can do is go through the process of manifesting your desired future intent, and let the universe take care of the problems that appear to be in the way.

I want to recap how I think it goes - more for anyone doing this who wants to read it here, rather than specifically targeted at you - who might well already know this stuff.

First Visualize your future-NOW, how you want it to be, (So your visualization will be present tense as if it has already happened), then when you are done, will it to be made so for "Highest and best good of all". That last bit is a kind of karmic disclaimer.

The next bit, and the bit you are apparently having problems with - ALLOW it to happen. Don't try to tell the universe it's job! You are dealing with infinite energy from the creator! It is ok it knows what to do. It knows how to convince people! It also knows what you need to learn and grow. When it needs you to act, it will find a way of letting you know, via your intuition or by manifesting signs or synchronicities. If you are meditating daily you will have no problems with getting the que's to act.

Dont just ask us for help either, ask your guides, guardians, angels or any higher positive being you like - they all want to help, but the rules are we have to ask first

A..

PS: You might want to edit your post and remove the personal data (unless you had his permission to disclose it).

Last edited by Anchor; 10-02-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #7
Tuza

Thank you for your positive messages, I feel better knowing I am surrounded by earthly angels. Yes I will have to edit the personal stuff out, he doesn't even like me reading things like this but he doesn't stop me.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

I understand. There are many people whom I would like to be more open to these experiences. Many people who would be different if I had a say in the matter. Yes, my wife calls me a nutter too at times , but she does anchor me in her way. And while that can feel frustrating at times. it also helps me to actually BE anchored. Which is not a bad thing at all.

I had to learn to trust her, even if she can be quirky and strange her methods often work.

Your desire is perfectly natural.
Namaste.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #9
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Tuza;

Your Husband sounds like a solid practical man with your best interests at heart. If I were him there would be no way you could force me off that position. On the other hand, having attempted several times to create the kind of community you dream of I can tell you that it is a major undertaking, and certainly not a project that will work if any of the participants are dragged into it kicking and screaming.

It has been observed that no argument ever changes a person's mind about deeply held convictions. On the other hand I have found example to be highly effective.

If you want to live like a Hobbit then you will need to have the love of growing things. Do you have a garden? Are you familiar with the uses of wild plants? Have you ever actually built an underground house? Or a root cellar? Do you know how to make mead? Bread?

I'm sure you catch my drift here.
UncaRay is offline   Reply With Quote