Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Help protect Project Avalon/Camelot MkII

Many have said it, I have posted it before (now deleted) so here is my Mk II post on the subject.

Most of us do or know we should meditate daily. If you dont, head over to the spirituality sub-forum ( http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52 ) and have a read, then start!

I am suggesting that as part of that meditation, or after it, whatever - you choose, we should also include some time for our active "manifesting". That is focussed intent on our desired outcomes. This is one of the tools that we have learned helps us be co-creators.

At the same time, as members here on this forum, we might also want to take some time to extend the protection we do for ourselves (or at least I hope you all do!) to the infrastructure, content and on-going operation of the projects Avalalon and Camelot. Additionally "ask" for such help and protection as is needed.

Asking for help is powerful, because let's higher beings help us where previously they could not due to the risk of free-will infringement, asking removes that barrier.

Speaking personally I am doing this on a daily basis. If we all do it, the negative greeting/hacking/subversions will be much harder for "them" to prosecute.

While you are at it, would you mind awfully also trying to manifest peace in the hearts of the humans in this world bent on war. Thats probably an even higher priority - but I am here, I love this Project Avalon idea, so I am biased.

Please help.

A..

--
I/we ask for the protection of projects Avalon and Camelot. Keep their operation safe for the highest and best good of all.

We are humans becoming, help us to become.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote