Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-28-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Fall / Tower of Babel

In doing some research and exploration, it appears that during the time of Atlantis and before we were a telepathic race. The Tower of Babel recounts much of the story. The same story is in Genesis in the bible, although with the usual twist about how the humans weren't worshipping the true god, so god decided to take away our ability to communicate with each other.

I have researched this a bit. I'm wondering if anyone who has read any outside information knows how this may have happened. I've heard some things about star gates, but nothing specific. I've also heard DNA modification, which would make sense, but how does one modify the DNA for the entire population on the planet?

I'm interested in hearing any and all responses.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:06 AM   #2
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Fall / Tower of Babel

There's an Excellent interview. david Icke interviews Credo Mutwa. Credo is an african shaman. The tribe of Shamans he joined kept ancient records. He knows their stories. and he very vividly describes the tower of babyl. In his story Aliens came down and manipulated our DNA. It's a fascinating interview! do look it up!
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:29 AM   #3
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

A most interesting question, sjkted!...ranma187 - thanks for the Credo Mutwa reference.

It has always seemed to me that the Tower of Babel was about humankind reaching a technological level where it threatened to break its earthbound quarantine to become a space faring race. This is just speculation, but perhaps our telepathic connectedness was the original internet, which enabled us to develop very quickly. Therefore, the lesser gods who were in a sense charged with overseeing our development had to intervene to dumb us down by fusing our DNA en masse?!!!
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #4
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

If you wanted to genetically alter the human race, all you would have to do is remove the ova from the females and implant the required genetic change. Place an enmity between the seed as stated in the bible. The ova within females are produced before birth(I believe) and stored in the ovaries unto puberty, where they are then released into the fallopian tubes for fertilization, monthly. There is a limited supply of ova, whereas sperm seems to be unlimited, and produced as required. All the creation myths point to such an intervention of our species. In the beginning of our creation it would be likely that humans where limited geographically and in population. Given this scenario collection of females for genetic manipulation would not be difficult. If the ovaries where completely removed and the ova extracted and artificially inseminated and then implanted manually. The original humans would become extinct and the newly manipulated ovas would become the surviving race.
ojibway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibway View Post
If you wanted to genetically alter the human race, all you would have to do is remove the ova from the females and implant the required genetic change. Place an enmity between the seed as stated in the bible. The ova within females are produced before birth(I believe) and stored in the ovaries unto puberty, where they are then released into the fallopian tubes for fertilization, monthly. There is a limited supply of ova, whereas sperm seems to be unlimited, and produced as required. All the creation myths point to such an intervention of our species. In the beginning of our creation it would be likely that humans where limited geographically and in population. Given this scenario collection of females for genetic manipulation would not be difficult. If the ovaries where completely removed and the ova extracted and artificially inseminated and then implanted manually. The original humans would become extinct and the newly manipulated ovas would become the surviving race.
That makes sense. I remember that part about enmity between seed. So, you're saying they gathered up all the women and the people who were alive would not have had DNA modification/mutation, but that it would be the next generation?

--sjkted
Old 01-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
A most interesting question, sjkted!...ranma187 - thanks for the Credo Mutwa reference.

It has always seemed to me that the Tower of Babel was about humankind reaching a technological level where it threatened to break its earthbound quarantine to become a space faring race. This is just speculation, but perhaps our telepathic connectedness was the original internet, which enabled us to develop very quickly. Therefore, the lesser gods who were in a sense charged with overseeing our development had to intervene to dumb us down by fusing our DNA en masse?!!!
I think this is part of it. I've done quite a bit of reading on the Atlantis material and even explored one of my original past lives there. It appears there was no language, but tremendous technology developed, way far past the stuff we have right now. I wonder how such an advanced race would allow themselves to have their DNA modified.

As I understand it, this would have happened sometime after the fall of Atlantis and during the beginning of Babylon.

Perhaps many of the original inhabitants of Atlantis had already died and it was the other groups of people who were primarily living on the planet who had their DNA altered.

--sjkted
Old 01-28-2010, 08:46 AM   #7
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranma187 View Post
There's an Excellent interview. david Icke interviews Credo Mutwa. Credo is an african shaman. The tribe of Shamans he joined kept ancient records. He knows their stories. and he very vividly describes the tower of babyl. In his story Aliens came down and manipulated our DNA. It's a fascinating interview! do look it up!
Thanks for mentioning this. I saw part of the interview, but never finished. This seems like a good cue to review it again.

--sjkted
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This also reminds me quite a bit of the movie Children of Men. See description below:

The world's youngest citizen has just died at 18, and humankind is facing the likelihood of its own extinction. Set in and around a dystopian London fractious with violence and warring nationalistic sects, Children of Men follows the unexpected discovery of a lone pregnant woman and the desperate journey to deliver her to safety and restore faith for a future beyond those presently on Earth. Written by Production

Set in 2027, when no child has been born for 18 years and science is at loss to explain the reason, African and East European societies collapse and their dwindling populations migrate to England and other wealthy nations. In a climate of nationalistic violence, a London peace activist turned bureaucrat Theo Faron, joins forces with his revolutionary ex-wife Julian in order to save mankind by protecting a woman who has mysteriously became pregnant. Written by Ryan Devlin

"Children of Men" envisages a world one generation from now that has fallen into chaos on the heels of an infertility defect in the population. The world's youngest citizen has just died at 18, and humankind is facing the likelihood of its own extinction. Set against a backdrop of London torn apart by violence and warring nationalistic sects, "Children of Men" follows an unlikely champion of Earth's survival: Theo, a disillusioned ex-activist turned bureaucrat, who is forced to face his own demons and protect the planet's last remaining hope. Written by Anonymous

World divisions, chaos and anarchy, these are the ways the world and the last remaining inhabitants are checking out. No child has been born for eighteen years. Human life and its moral self is eroding into extinction. Set in Britain in the year 2027, this is Theodore Faron finding his ghosts coming back to haunt his fruitless life, in the form of an underground band of rebels The Fishes. Unwittingly drawn into their plight, learning who can be trusted, who can be dependable, and how he must hold the most precious secret the Human race has been so longing to hear, the miracle that can change the course of Humanity; the first pregnant woman in eighteen years. On the run, he, Kee and Miriam must travel cross-country, on the run, terrified and helpless to the safe haven of the Human Project. With the help of aging hippie Jasper Palmer this horrific, dark, unconventional and uncompromising road movie is all that is left between the demise of the Human race and the birth of a new drawn. Written by Cinema_Fan

With this dystopian world ravished by war, paranoia and the frustrations of Man the Orwellian vision of Nineteen Eighty-Four, the totalitarian future is now complete and amongst us. With female fertility becoming obsolete, Man cannot reproduce, and no child has been born on the face of the planet for eighteen years. Man, and his future, is dying. Soon he shall be extinct. Theo, the beaten, downtrodden and middle-aged ex-political activist will, unwittingly, become involved in a war of an underground revolt. Here he is active once more, in the perilous journey across England's Home Counties, with a young girl, Kee, who, to Theo's bewilderment is pregnant. The first pregnant woman for more than eighteen years. This secret must be protected, at all cost, and mother and child must flee to the mysterious and enigmatic Human Project, across the seas. Their flight is a constant fight for survival. Who can be trusted? Who can keep a secret?

--sjkted
Old 01-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
The same story is in Genesis in the bible, although with the usual twist about how the humans weren't worshipping the true god, so god decided to take away our ability to communicate with each other.
--sjkted
The genesis story of the bible is thought to be based upon Sumerian mythology. The culture that gave us are first written language. With the Sumerians there was a pantheon of gods, which included of course a god of the gods, known as Enlil. The sumerians state that the god of creation of humanity is not the god of the gods, it was a lesser god, but only in rank, who is Enki. Enki is Enlil's half brother, the first born son of Anu. Throughout human histroy, the first born son is granted kingship, but according to the Sumerians it was the second born son who was granted kingship over humanity.

In the book of genesis there are stories of twins, Cain/Abel, Esau/Jacob, Pharez/Zarah. I should point out that Cain/Abel are not really considered twins, but in the bible it states that Adam "knew his wife" and begat Cain. This is followed with the birth of Abel, but it does not say that Adam "knew" Eve again. Whereas with the birth of Seth it does state this. This implies that the birth of Cain was followed directly by the birth of Abel. Cain/Esau/Pharez are the first born sons, Abel/Jacob/Zarah are the second born sons. Cain kills Abel so Eve is given another son from the lord, who is Seth. Seth's descendents are favored by god(Enlil) and a covenant is enterd into by these descendents. Judah is the father of Zarah who fosters into the most illustrious tribe of Israel. During the birth of Pharez/Zarah, it is said that Zarah reached out his arm and a scarlet thread was wrapped around it. He then retracted his arm and the first baby was born and it was not Zarah. Pharez was born first, Pharez would foster into the gentiles, condemned from birth despite being the first born son.

With Esau/Jacob, Esau is the first born son and Jacob steals Esau's birthright over a bowl of lentil soup. Jacob also steals the blessing that was meant for Esau from their father on his death bed. Esau vows to kill Jacob over his deceit. Jacob fosters into the twelve tribes of Israel. Cain kills Abel. According to the book of Enoch Abel is "making suit" in the underworld, he is fallen. He is collecting the souls that are descended from Cain. Enlil is the god in the Torah/Bible, Enki is the serpent in the garden of Eden. Second born/first born. All evil is assigned in this world to the serpent, the first born son is condemned. Enki is the creator god of humanity, he departed the knowledge of good and evil unto Adam and Eve. He taught them how to survive on this planet and was condemned for it.

The Torah and Bible each have saviours or messiahs. Christians believe the saviour is Jesus. Judaism is still waiting for their saviour. The Jews condemned Jesus, the first born son of the virgin Mary. The saviour of the Jews will have to be a second born son to follow tradition. Christians and Jews both worship the same god(Enlil) but not the same messiah, not the same son of god. Jesus tells us that we cannot enter the kingdom of god if we are not born of the water and of the spirit. Enki's original name is Ea, god of the water.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #10
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

I have just watched the interview of Aaron McCullum by Project Camelot, here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4. I have a thread going on here that states the human population has a symbiont within them. A symbiont that feeds from your life force, your chakra's, it kills you by doing this. This symbiont has a basis in the hollywood TV series "Stargate". The symbiont of the Gao'uld, but working in the reverse. Aaron McCullum tells us the "Stargate" is real. Hollywood has put forth the "Stargate" series as a ruse, so the public will perceive it as fantasy. So when a person such as myself crosses your path and tells you the symbiont is real, you will not believe me, will you. The idea that we have a symbiont that has been genetically imprinted, is fantasy. Creation Mythologies tell us we are made in the image of the god(s). The word "image" is perceived to be a physical characteristic, the same eyes, or hair, or something along those lines. The word "image" is the symbiont. Here is the link for my other thread, http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19182.

Last edited by ojibway; 01-29-2010 at 02:23 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have just watched the interview of Aaron McCullum, here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4. I have a thread going on here that states the human population has a symbiont within them. A symbiont that feeds from your life force, your chakra's, it kills you by doing this. This symbiont has a basis in the hollywood TV series "Stargate". The symbiont of the Gao'uld, but working in the reverse. Aaron McCullum tells us the "Stargate" is real. Hollywood has put forth the "Stargate" series as a ruse, so the public will perceive it as fantasy. So when a person such as myself crosses your path and tells you the symbiont is real, you will not believe me, will you. The idea that we have a symbiont that has been genetically imprinted, is fantasy. Creation Mythologies tell us we are made in the image of the god(s). The word "image" is perceived to be a physical characteristic, the same eyes, or hair, or something along those lines. The word "image" is the symbiont. Here is the link for my other thread, http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19182.
Very interesting. I read your other thread when you posted it and am planning to respond (it is great information), but I have gotten bogged down with some things. I will post on it soon.

I wonder if this would be why people in the old testament lived for 800 or so years when nowadays 100 years is an old person.

--sjkted
Old 01-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #12
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I just posted this on another PA thread. It's pretty interesting:
I found this on youtube.com. posted over one year ago.
"Gulf Of Aden - The Coming Conflict"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rP6sTaGgk
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote