Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Simplicity

There are a lot of scientists with complex minds delving into complex mysteries - analysis paralysis - finding God with particle accelerator! Etc.

It is made to sound so hard, but it really isn't. It is so simple its hard!

It isn't hard to go outside and look at everyone you see and think, he is a part of me, she is a part of me, so is he and them.

Look at the vagrant in the street - he is a part of you and a part of me. Look at the rapist, the hurt person in haiti, the mugger, the Samaritan, the healers, the dentists! the "whatever" it is they are, he/she/they are part of me and part of you.

Look at that sunny friendly smile, she/he is part of me/we/you.

Fellow fragments of all that is, there is only one of us here.

Namaste

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-18-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Simplicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
There are a lot of scientists with complex minds delving into complex mysteries - analysis paralysis - finding God with particle accelerator! Etc.

It isn't hard to go outside and look at everyone you see and think, he is a part of me, she is a part of me, so is he and them.

Look at the vagrant in the street - he is a part of you and a part of me. Look at the rapist, the hurt person in haiti, the mugger, the Samaritan, the healers, the dentists! the "whatever" it is they are, he/she/they are part of me and part of you.

Namaste

A..
thats it in a nut shell anchor........zen like isnt it
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Those who see all creatures within themselves
And themselves in all creatures know no fear.
Those who see all creatures in themselves
And themselves in all creatures know no grief.
How can the multiplicity of life
Delude the one who sees its unity?

Those wise ones who see that the consciousness within themselves is the same consciousness within all conscious beings, attain eternal peace.

The upanishads

in Lak'esh Anchor

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste

A..
I hear ya, Anchor. And I think most of the people on this form do as well. The problem, in my experience, is, that even though you're stating what's pretty much obvious to us here, there isn't much point telling others. I mean, think about it: how did YOU find out? Were you just told and started to believe it? Or even were coerced to accept it as your faith? I don't think so. I think you, just like me or anyone else who knows, must have EXPERIENCED it, or you'd be just parroting what you've read in new-age literature or something. So unless you make people experience it, those words won't reach them.
If I read them 10 years ago, I'd think it was some funky esoteric stuff and wouldn't give a ***. 5 years ago I would have thought it was kinda poetic way to look at the world. And still wouldn't have understood what the hell ya talking about.

Namaste m(-__- )m
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
I think you, just like me or anyone else who knows, must have EXPERIENCED it, or you'd be just parroting what you've read in new-age literature or something. So unless you make people experience it, those words won't reach them.
If I read them 10 years ago, I'd think it was some funky esoteric stuff and wouldn't give a ***. 5 years ago I would have thought it was kinda poetic way to look at the world. And still wouldn't have understood what the hell ya talking about.

Namaste m(-__- )m
I believe that as Consciousness grows you will see more and more people saying these words that Anchor shared with us today .
This I regard as a sign that the barriers of the mind are fading away and that Love and Heart come into play . I will bless them whenever I hear them.

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I believe that as Consciousness grows you will see more and more people saying these words that Anchor shared with us today .
This I regard as a sign that the barriers of the mind are fading away and that Love and Heart come into play . I will bless them whenever I hear them.

Love Always
mudra
I hope and pray that you're right. (^__^ )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
I hope and pray that you're right. (^__^ )
And so be it dear haibane

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #8
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....

We are consciousness conductors... That’s what we do.

That's why we're here. That’s who we are. Consciousness

comes through, or emanates from us. We are the creators.

We are the ones who are targeted on this planet because

we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody

else does."

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't think so. I think you, just like me or anyone else who knows, must have EXPERIENCED it, or you'd be just parroting what you've read in new-age literature or something
Very good point - thanks, I'll have a go at elaborating - but your assumptions are correct.

The way I see it, what I wrote, (in response to an inspiration) can be viewed as yet another "note" in an unconducted symphony that is performed by us all with varying degrees of contribution.

As we increasingly harmonize these "notes" the symphony will become something that even the deaf can hear and dance along to. We are our own conductors in this regard - we have to do the job ourselves - yet at the same time recognize the value of all the other players in the movement.

In my case I suppose I heard a few chords of that symphony and decided that this is something I should be more interested and focussed on.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #10
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I think it's just a matter of "reigning" ourselves in - in order to expand outward. We do have many old ("legacy") programs of beliefs and filters looping in our awareness that can put up blocks. Also I'm finding the phenomena of the internet compelling and key - to show us that knowledge sharing and linking certain minds together - allows us to make more rapid progress towards this expansion. Science and spirituality becoming more collaborative is the key.

Lately I have to say - I've been insatiable with the science related stuff. And I don't really come from that background. I've been tracking: Evolutionary biology, neuro-science and genome, CERN and positive psychology. As far as finding God in science? Well if that is the carrot - then I say - keep that stuff coming!

Blessings to all science nerds,

Last edited by MyShadow; 01-19-2010 at 12:36 AM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:58 AM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste

A..
Yep, I agree Anchor, and I was saying exactly this to friends over a pint this evening (that everyoneis going to realise that we are all each other). So to come home and see your post is not exactly surprising ! lol.. because that is where we are heading...

No one is exactly arguing with me either.. although it gets a bit quiet when you follow on to the logical conclusion, that if there is one consciousness, and we are all one, and that consciousness is God or the creator, then we are all God.

It gets a bit quiet at that point, because it might sound blasphemous to some... but I expect even that baseline to change over the next couple of years. Once people start to realise that which you are talking about in your post, then a lot of these earthly problems like banking and police state may very well just start to melt away as our very reality shifts. I don't think that's wishful thinking, personally.

Anyway, I'd just like to say, "I'm with you!" (that is, "I'm with me ")

Peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Good reminder "fellow simultaneous self" Anchor (Trying to lure ol' Steve P over?).

I'm nearly fully on board with this analysis of our situation as being parts of a whole, experiencing infinite subjective realities. The part I have trouble with is (obviously) the muggers etc.. For now, I'm working with the sentiment in my signature, I can see that there are some very basic things that make us all the same, it's the them I have trouble relating to. I have to remind myself that there is always a path that has lead people to wherever they are, and although mitigating circumstances shouldn't be an excuse, it helps me to think that there is some order to the awful things that people do to each other in this world, not much, but some. And perhaps even, if we can trace the long chain of mistakes back to a source, we can 'fix it' in the future.

Quote:
I mean, think about it: how did YOU find out? Were you just told and started to believe it? Or even were coerced to accept it as your faith? I don't think so.
Good point, I read or heard this quote somewhere, can't remember now though, but it rings pretty true in my experience:

"The truth cannot be told. It must be realized."

....which is why I'm very optimistic about this part in the very near future....

Quote:
As we increasingly harmonize these "notes" the symphony will become something that even the deaf can hear and dance along to.
Sounds beautiful when it comes together, like this....

Let's dance!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote