Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 01:33 AM   #126
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucifer: Deity of the Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
there is a 'white cross' technique
that works on some beings ~ although it is only utilised
as a 'last resort'
I don't know what the white cross technique is but as a resarcher I'm open to improving existing Clearing technologies. Should I "Google" it?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #127
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
.I think that if Lucifer retired...he or she would eventually regain their sanity. Again...this is heresy...but hope springs eternal. Retirement would sure beat the heck out of 'Earth Changes', the Battle of Armageddon, the Seven Last Plagues, the New World Order, a Demonic Theocracy, etc, etc. How 'bout it...Lucifer?

Oxy,

You are not crazy. I see you as intuitive.
You're right about Lucifer, his rebellion was
too against the life grain... thus the quarantine
of this planet and the replacement of the
Brilliant Morning Star with a kinder, gentler
sentient being to do to job. But he wasn't alone
and I've been told (and have felt) that some of
his underlings slipped below the wire and have
been wearing Lucifer's mask for ages.

I poked the dragon and got burned. I can't
go there again. I'll die. Seriously.

Reading James' story the other night triggered
some difficult memories, but he ended on a
positive note. My ex felt the negative energy
and left a message on my phone about it.

It passes through LA from time to time.... and
fools like me used to evoke the little bastards!

Some day... and it looks like that day might
come soon, the last stubborn, power-blinded
rebel will be cornered and will sound, at the
very end, like a frightened little, ugly fly about
to be swatted to oblivion..... screaming obscenities
against God and Goddess until the final moment.

Wishing All a safe and sane Samhain,

Paul

www.home.earthlink.net/~aic.net

www.home.earthlink.net/~paul_perner/

www.ravensanddoves.com

As a practitioner-in-training, with the tools I am currently using my opening question would most likely be, "What incident are you sitting in this lifetime?" and off we would go down the rabbit hole :-) But it is generally safe to "poke the dragon" when there are two minds working together -- a portion of yours and that of your experienced practitioner.

peace,
Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-19-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:46 AM   #128
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Many of the answers you seek will not be found here on the Planet. What you seek is out there. If you continue to seek with the present methods that you are employing, you will chase your tail for the rest of your days. That's a long time my friend. Time for you to go within and try that approach, as this approach is going to take a toll on you if it hasn't already. To seek truth, one must use what works. If this isn't working for you then common sense will tell you to change your strategy to something that does work. Interesting as to your tenacity is very strong indeed...... but is it finding the results you seek?

Blessings

Not to argue against you, I concur with what you are saying. There is some "lost tech" that is being revived on this planet that is attracting the attention of a certain group of Annunaki (keepers of tech). I don't have enough details yet to say more on this and I don't want to stick my foot in my mouth. Really wish I could spill the beans, but have learned to restrain my enthusiasm until I get more details.

peace,
Colleen
Old 11-19-2009, 02:11 AM   #129
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are NO errors,
however, there is allowance/and, there is choice

you are, what your consciousness/and, unconsciousness
choose to allow
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:20 AM   #130
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
there are NO errors,
however, there is allowance/and, there is choice

you are, what your consciousness/and, unconsciousness
choose to allow
Ideally, I agree heartily, just that I have to work with Gods who have feet of clay, LOL. After a couple of whiskey sours though I might change my mind, lol. Even though the clients using my favorite Clearing methods are average people, there have been in the past couple of months at least five people who achieved a definitive "Cleared" state.

In the Buddhist school it looks and sounds very much like the description of "Boddhisattva" or "Bodhicitta". And it is a very responsible and stable state of being because the person did almost all the work themselves with small guidance from their practitioner. Even so, when I myself achieved that state in September at first I felt like a happy deer in the headlights -- "What just hit me"? LOL

After this point the awakening process becomes less and less linear or wave form, and more and more like "hyperhappenings", and it becomes much easier for the average 3D-bound human to access other dimensions, beginning with the 4th, and then very quickly, depending on the work one puts into it, to start accessing other universes, not to mention having their daily life go much better for them. Life begins to run more smoothly.

The awakening process is a combination of self-education and processing. Soon one drops the need for a regular practitioner and one starts to want to process themselves and can successfully. Then I would imagine the next definitive state for such a person on this path is to become some sort of clearing practitioner themselves, whether as a career or as an avocation. No worry, it will probably become a natural urge anyways, so don't fight it.

Seriously, though, Awakening is an initially gradient process for most of us 3D bound beings and I get the most success helping one to enjoy the process through a gradient of self-discovery that leads them to their discovery of their ultimate selves as a "Single Deity".

Oh, I could have gotten burned at the stake for saying that. It is so hard to maintain one's self-perceived saintliness when one is being stretched over the rack, lol.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 AM   #131
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

nothing like a little gessoe, on a freshly stretched canvas LOL
Old 11-19-2009, 06:16 AM   #132
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why is using the word 'sin' or even 'error' a problem? What is the proper role of ethics in society? Remember that book 'Whatever Happened to Sin?' by Karl Menninger? Or what about 'Situation Ethics' by Joseph Fletcher? I once met Joseph Fletcher...and he basically told me that Christianity was rubbish. I didn't argue with him. I was in the process of deciding that the Teachings of Jesus were the real deal...and that most everything else was rubbish. I'm presently trying to incorporate the principles and concepts of the Teachings of Jesus into the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...which I consider to be a non-theocratic union of psychology/ethics/spirituality/governance. But I still think that the word 'sin' should not be euphemized or euthanized. I absolutely believe in absolutes. Is that a sin? If it is...then go ahead and burn me.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-19-2009 at 06:19 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #133
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

all choices, are valid,
they just lead to a different set of consequences !!!

why look at things, as right/or wrong ???

why NOT just look at them
as, they are

that is acceptance

if you do NOT love what you see

simply start a process to change your choices

it's kind of like the 100 monkeys ~ when the 'real' collective consciousness kicks into high gear, there will be NO STOPPING it

right now, it is swinging,
for a long time, it was 80/20 - and, we all know about that rule

20% cause 80% of the problems

now, it's like 19% - 81

when it hits 18% - 82

the pendulum swings

we are close !!!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #134
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

reminds me of something else too

bless what you got, even if it is just a little

for when you, bless that

then/and, only then, does more flow to you

if you focus on your lack

your will get, more and more lack

if you focus on abudance/and, real blessing

you will get, more and more blessings

life is very good

you do NOT need jesus to save you !!!

(although, he did set a good example)

although, i do NOT believe, he got tacked up on a cross

we think, he walked through the USA/before, it was the USA

and, travelled onto india
Old 11-20-2009, 02:29 AM   #135
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
nothing like a little gessoe, on a freshly stretched canvas LOL
Yeah, right!
Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 AM   #136
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Were the activities of the Bush Administration neither good or bad? Is the Iraq Crusade neither good or bad? We have to evaluate and judge whether people and things are good or bad. This is discernment. Stubborn and abrasive fundamentalists of all types...have given the terms 'good' and 'bad' a 'bad' name. Oops, I did it again. Who was it who said 'There is no good or bad...but thinking makes it so'? This is absurd. Of course there is good and bad...but we are so morally bankrupt that we have a difficult time identifying good and bad. I understand the detrimental psychology of condemnation, non-acceptance, and rejection...but having an accurate moral compass is essential to finding (and remaining on) the Road to Utopia.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:48 AM   #137
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Were the activities of the Bush Administration neither good or bad? Is the Iraq Crusade neither good or bad? We have to evaluate and judge whether people and things are good or bad. This is discernment. Stubborn and abrasive fundamentalists of all types...have given the terms 'good' and 'bad' a 'bad' name. Oops, I did it again. Who was it who said 'There is no good or bad...but thinking makes it so'? This is absurd. Of course there is good and bad...but we are so morally bankrupt that we have a difficult time identifying good and bad. I understand the detrimental psychology of condemnation, non-acceptance, and rejection...but having an accurate moral compass is essential to finding (and remaining on) the Road to Utopia.
Yes, I get your point, thank you. There are higher truths about the true nature of all of us and the "working reality" of the person in front of us.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #138
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I've recently been toying with the idea that many of the Gods and Goddesses throughout history have been mythological representations of a very real Human Goddess of This World aka Lucifer. I've also been toying with the idea that this human being is faced with overwhelming problems and temptations...and has been a mixture of good and evil throughout history.

I've also been toying with the idea that Satan is the Reptilian God or Goddess of This World...but I'm still very confused regarding the nature of the Reptilian phenomenon. I'm leaning toward the idea that Satan (and/or Interdimensional Reptilians) controls (or strongly influences) Lucifer...possibly via perfect possession. This could also possibly be true regarding members of the Illuminati and other key humans. The rituals and sacrifices may be more Satanic than Luciferian. I'm seeing Satan as being extremely evil and dangerous to humanity.

I don't really know any of the above for certain. Nobody briefs me! I'm just making this up as I go! Those of you who do really know...PLEASE HELP!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-06-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:23 PM   #139
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Appreciation Compassion Forgiveness Humility Understanding and Valor the Heart Virtues required to heal the bringerofthelight and restore Divine Order to its rightful place . IAM Gaia We are One....the battle won...the WiINGMAKERWILL won out.....and all is good ...just a matter of letting it manifest here which has already occurred elsewhere.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #140
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you MarDukTov. You make a good point. If things really and truly were appropriately worked out at the highest levels...I'd probably still be complaining or worried about some damn thing! There really is something to positive thinking, appreciation, contentment, positive reinforcement, etc. On the other hand...We the People of Earth should not be blind to problems, and we should not abdicate responsibility. This is our bed. We make it. We sleep in it.

Also...just a big thank-you to all beings throughout universal history who have attempted to do the 'right' thing...and to try to make things better. In a sense...whether they (or you) succeeded or not is irrelevant to me. I've come to believe that this is a very messy and troubled universe...and that the problems will probably persist indefinitely. We simply need to do the best we can with what we have to work with.

Sometimes I think I just need to shut-up and evolve.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:31 AM   #141
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another link which you might find interesting (John Rhodes): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm

Here's yet another speculative intellectual ejaculation resulting from the masturbation of the mind:

What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess?

How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever.

Namaste
Old 01-08-2010, 05:44 AM   #142
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What if everybody sat down at Dean's Diner and enjoyed a coca cola and talked about the good times they had playing out their theatrics?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:58 AM   #143
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
What if everybody sat down at Dean's Diner and enjoyed a coca cola and talked about the good times they had playing out their theatrics?
I keep posting that I want to have a drink with Lucifer when this mess gets resolved...and I don't drink. I keep thinking Paris, France...and fine French Cote De Rhone wine...after hearing Lucifer improvise at Saint Sulpice. The scary thing is that I'm not kidding. I'm very serious.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:01 AM   #144
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Another scene I keep playing out in my mind is a very very huge Divine Female waking up and turning men into mice by her very presence. "Let's not scare the children, gentlemen" "Yes, maam".
Old 01-08-2010, 06:35 AM   #145
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Another scene I keep playing out in my mind is a very very huge Divine Female waking up and turning men into mice by her very presence. "Let's not scare the children, gentlemen" "Yes, maam".
I'm presently thinking of Lucifer as being a young, attractive, female human/reptilian hybrid who may very well be the Goddess of This World...and may have been so for thousands of years...inhabiting hundreds of bodies...with no memory loss from one incarnation to the next...using 100% of her brain capacity...and who may have been the mother of many gods and goddesses. But what the hell do I know? I'm really not trying to be a wise-@$$. I really am trying to solve the world's problems and save the world. I'm one deluded S.O.B. aren't I?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:49 AM   #146
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm presently thinking of Lucifer as being a young, attractive, female human/reptilian hybrid who may very well be the Goddess of This World...and may have been so for thousands of years...inhabiting hundreds of bodies...with no memory loss from one incarnation to the next...using 100% of her brain capacity...and who may have been the mother of many gods and goddesses. But what the hell do I know? I'm really not trying to be a wise-@$$. I really am trying to solve the world's problems and save the world. I'm one deluded S.O.B. aren't I?

Namaste
She recently went back to Divine Source -- ask MyPlanet2. I hope she does not have a "sistah".
Old 01-08-2010, 07:30 AM   #147
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She recently went back to Divine Source -- ask MyPlanet2. I hope she does not have a "sistah".
Then who is running the show? Sistah Souljah? What if Lucifer is (was?) the only one standing between Humanity and some really bad @$$ Reps? A mediatrix between Amen and Man...if you will. Going back to Divine Source means killed...right? I have speculated that absolute power corrupts absolutely...regardless of how well intentioned and pure one starts out...and I would expect Lucifer to be no exception...which is why I have wished for Lucifer to retire...and to place the reigns of power into the hands of We the People of Earth via Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I don't wish for anyone to be killed.

Namaste
Old 01-08-2010, 07:38 AM   #148
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
all choices, are valid,
they just lead to a different set of consequences !!!

why look at things, as right/or wrong ???

why NOT just look at them
as, they are

that is acceptance

if you do NOT love what you see

simply start a process to change your choices

it's kind of like the 100 monkeys ~ when the 'real' collective consciousness kicks into high gear, there will be NO STOPPING it

right now, it is swinging,
for a long time, it was 80/20 - and, we all know about that rule

20% cause 80% of the problems

now, it's like 19% - 81

when it hits 18% - 82

the pendulum swings

we are close !!!
Bump, I can work with those numbers
Old 01-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #149
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then who is running the show? Sistah Souljah? What if Lucifer is (was?) the only one standing between Humanity and some really bad @$$ Reps? A mediatrix between Amen and Man...if you will. Going back to Divine Source means killed...right? I have speculated that absolute power corrupts absolutely...regardless of how well intentioned and pure one starts out...and I would expect Lucifer to be no exception...which is why I have wished for Lucifer to retire...and to place the reigns of power into the hands of We the People of Earth via Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I don't wish for anyone to be killed.

Namaste

Have you actually seen this elusive dude called Lucifer? He's not coming up on my 4d rolodex...
Old 01-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #150
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you actually seen this elusive dude called Lucifer? He's not coming up on my 4d rolodex...
I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows! This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D dudess with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. Think Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

I found the following in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis. Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against?

Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror!

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective.

Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing.

He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 04:59 PM.