Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #26
m1*
Banned

Default Re: A Dream I would like to Document - "Jesus is Lord"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
those were no ordinary wells

the well of dead doctrine

the well of water springing up into everlasting life

the living dead dragging their feet in the sand

around the pillars of support which they do not know

for the Spirit and the Truth are dead wood unto them

it matters what well we draw the water from

and one who drinks the water of everlasting life

makes everything fresh around him
I like that
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 AM   #27
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The two pillars to me represent duality, relative opposites, left vs. right, democrat vs. republican, christianity vs. islam, communism vs. capitalism, relative good vs. relative evil.

These are the two pillars of masonry: BOAZ and JACHIN.

As long as people pick one side to define themselves in, the matrix wins.

The zombie types walking around these two poles, is US when we continue to pick sides and define ourselves based on relative opposites.

Oneness is the only reality.

We must transcend taking sides to Be One with the truth. Take the middle Way doesn't mean take the middle between two relative opposites, it means take the path of truth without being pulled to one of the extremes, beyond believing we have an outer enemy or are superior to others.

Take the middle Way means to transcend the relative opposites, cease ego identification and Be the servant of all because you recognize your inherent Oneness with all. Then all shall be given unto you.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:30 AM   #28
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
The two pillars to me represent duality, relative opposites, left vs. right, democrat vs. republican, christianity vs. islam, communism vs. capitalism, relative good vs. relative evil.

The zombie types walking around these two poles, is US when we continue to pick sides and define ourselves based on relative opposites.

We must transcend taking sides to Be One with the truth. Take the middle Way doesn't mean take the middle between two relative opposites, it means take the path of truth without being pulled to one of the extremes, beyond believing we have an outer enemy or are superior to others.

Take the middle Way means to transcend the relative opposites, cease ego identification and Be the servant of all because you recognize your inherent Oneness with all. Then all shall be given unto you.
I have to say, I don't believe or agree with any of the above, except "cease ego identification". I recognize that as good advice.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #29
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Masonry is all into symbols and hidden (occult)...
They like to pretend that they "know"...in order to awe and enslave.
Many did not wanted to agree or follow Jesus, why?
Because his words were as sharp as razor and as sweet as honey to suffering souls.
His message was of his father and it was a crystal clear one.
He was not just a conscience, he was a heavenly spririt ,first born creature of the Creator, who was embodied 2000 years ago. After his teaching time toward mankind he returned to the glory prepared for him as king of kings and lord of lords. His name was being exalted above any other but his own father´s name .
Also he stated that there are mansions prepared for us to inherit them one day in the future, when we grow up finally and when we take our inherritance forever.
Who knows then where is the final frontier of our experience and research towards universe, or is there any frontier at all for ones who stood for truth and Christ and God.
We are now in the "school" of life and I hope so that we will pass the test and wholeheartedly grow towards our true being, God´s children.

Again , Christ ´s words are perfectly clear and also his statements about scripture before and after him.
It is up to us to read them, learn from him, to see through the mist of philosophy... Really nothing is complictaed when you see through the veil.
Truth is simple when you look it through Christ ´s eyes, but in order to look through his eyes you have to surrender your ego, lusts,human wisdom, evil deeds, selfishness, hatred and lie.
Old person that was you has to "die" so the new one be born in Christ´s liking.

Truly when we kick off that old person there is a struggle, a fight of this world, our weakness and other factors such as Satan and his crew in order that we stop the process of Christ enlightening and return to oblivion, to return to death way of life.

Here is the key moment of the divine gift of free will.
Namely we can choose either we are growing up in love and wisdom and other things or we choose to fall down in spiral of fear and its consequences.

Choose wisely, and be responsible of you choice.
What you sow that you reap.
It is that simple.

Choose love and reap beautiful fruits of Heavenly Love...
This is the most important thing, forget the fancy technolgy, remote viewing, UFO´s , stargates,saucers, other planets, reptilians, pleadians,andromedans, greys, illuminati,masons,voodoo, inner teachings of various "gurus", forget about miracles of technology in all levels since none of that is as important of the core matter of our soul.

Now we create our foundation, it can be of light ,love and wisdom of our Creator and his son or it can be of lie and deception .

When you have foundation of love , light and wisdom of God - all other things in the future will be kids playground for us. If we have our heart and soul on right place on real foundation , all then will be possible for us just as everything is possible for God and WE are God´s children...

Love and blessings,

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #30
m1*
Banned

I agree with you Beren.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #31
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for sharing your dream M1.

I like the message it conveys that I will translate if you don't mind in the words of the Atheist that I am. When you are filled with Love you can turn shadows into Light.
As an additionnal thought would you have gone back to that first well once you felt rejuvenated you might have realized
that it no longer repelled you and even that it's aspect itself would have changed.
Then the overweight woman that felt repulsion at your sight might have completely accepted
your light.
Maybe...

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-29-2009 at 04:28 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:50 AM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
"cease ego identification". I recognize that as good advice.
Well, then we agree on the heart of the issue .

I often find it is best when we can find the things we agree on rather than the things we disagree on and build on that. (but not always the best at following my own advice

The two pillars in masonry I was suggesting are used to control the population. Choose one or the other, separation, either way, you lose and your light continues to feed the matrix. Only when your eye is single (beyond duality) will you see clearly, only when you see the only begotten son of the father, the Christ consciousness, lives in all things.

As for Jesus message being simple, in some ways I agree, sure love your neighbor is the critical component.

However, is that truly all there was to his message or is there infinitely more? Did he not say "There are many things I wish to tell you but you are not ready for them yet" 2000 years ago? Is it possible there is more to truth and more to Jesus message than what we have come to believe? Did Jesus not say he would be with us until the end of the age? Is it possible he has more to share with us today?

Interesting questions nonetheless...
Old 10-30-2009, 03:46 AM   #33
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you for sharing your dream M1.

I like the message it conveys that I will translate if you don't mind in the words of the Atheist that I am. When you are filled with Love you can turn shadows into Light.
As an additionnal thought would you have gone back to that first well once you felt rejuvenated you might have realized
that it no longer repelled you and even that it's aspect itself would have changed.
Then the overweight woman that felt repulsion at your sight might have completely accepted
your light.
Maybe...

Love Always
mudra
Interesting interpreation Mudra. I like "When you are filled with Love you can turn shadows into Light." and the potentials for helping the last woman. Overcome our own repulsion, and then maybe that will reflect back as others overcoming theirs. Of course, free will being the primary contributing factor, meaning the woman may or may not decide to do so, but we will be regardless at peace with all and have fulfilled our highest potential.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #34
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
T

When you are filled with Love you can turn shadows into Light.
As an additional thought would you have gone back to that first well once you felt rejuvenated you might have realized
your light.
Maybe...
Interesting interpretation Mudra. I like "When you are filled with Love you can turn shadows into Light." and the potentials for helping the last woman. Overcome our own repulsion, and then maybe that will reflect back as others overcoming theirs. Of course, free will being the primary contributing factor, meaning the woman may or may not decide to do so, but we will be regardless at peace with all and have fulfilled our highest potential.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #35
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The two pillars in masonry I was suggesting are used to control the population. Choose one or the other, separation, either way, you lose and your light continues to feed the matrix. Only when your eye is single (beyond duality) will you see clearly, only when you see the only begotten son of the father, the Christ consciousness, lives in all things.

You are, IMO, 100% correct. Here are the 2 pillars that were used to control on a global scale:

Notice the sun in the centre ...

The old matrix TRICK of choosing the red or blue pill is just that. A trick. By choosing eithjer you are playing the game. Holding yourself in duality. Choose neither and you control the game.

To have full 360 vision/perception one must view all with a PI eye as in PI-rate with the patch over one eye. PI - being a circle, 360 degrees.
The ALL seeing eye.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote