Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #51
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: BIZARRE EVENTS - all within a week

Wouldn't that Gamma Ray Blast have something to do with jamming Satellite and Radar Systems? And I'm hearing that we're actually due for more of those......

Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #52
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BIZARRE EVENTS - all within a week

Today feb.-25 plane crash at Amsterdam airport.

Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #53
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

These plane crashes remind me of what ZetaTalk mention years ago of airplane problems as the Px approaches:

"We have mentioned that as the pole shift approaches, the monster planetary magnet Planet X moves toward the Earth, twisting and turning in its own magnet dance with the Sun's Magnetic Flow lines, that the guidance systems of airplanes will be affected. "
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #54
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi recallone,

I'm not saying it's bizarre, but the coincidence is staggering.

I wish I bet one pound on the chance of this happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd7o9x5uN0

Is there someone pulling strings, perhaps?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Within the last week or so, there have been several extremely odd things happen. Individually, they're pretty astounding - all happening within such a short amount of time is even more noteworthy.

All paid puppets, as far as I'm concerned. I think something is going on.
Peace
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #55
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
On the subject of odd events - is it only here in Australia, or is it happening elsewhere in the world, that aircraft of all types are falling out of the sky at an alarming rate of late???
yes!!! and here's the thing... i always knew they would... and have always always been paranoid about it... even my dad, who doesn't believe most of what i say and doesn't listen to a word anyone says... will tell people... "she's psychic she knew the planes were going to hit the buildings..." since i was a little girl... i've had this thing... the airplanes are going to land on me... and it may have sounded crazy then... but now... it doesn't so much because yeah... they are falling out of the sky... and all i have to do is go outside and ask for something to appear and it... does? or were they there all along and i just wasn't looking, which is more what i think it is... i remember being younger and driving on the freeway in cali and getting stuck in traffic in miramar or somewhere near there and those military craft getting close and just getting soooooo paranoid- like- don't land on me... land on someone else... and thinking when i was a kid in my living room- all the planes... they used to disturb the hell out of me... i always know when im having anxiety problems... which is always- but know when i'm worse versus better when the air conditioner... heater... etc... starts sounding like airplanes... the very very first time i took foot on nyc land... and walked into a hi rise hotel... 99 and was not into any of this stuff at all... only was it about a year and a half ago i took any interest to any of any of this "stuff"... ha... it was july99 and i walk into my hotel room...19 years old- so excited to about to see my first broadway show... and i hear this news of this or that in the middle east... and auto thought into my head looking over the city... "the airplanes are going to hit the buildings..." i wouldn't let my dad leave the room... in fact i remember being soooo angry when he went downstairs to get a drink...
soooo angry.... hysterical even... and then a few years later.... after moving to new york and moving away again... im in my dad's living room eating cereal when we watch those planes hit... it's a wonder he won't listen to anything i say... not that i know anything... but at least i care... i broke a lamp in his house over christmas when he told me "actor's should keep their mouth shut..." of course to speak is why i ever even went into "acting" at all in the first place... and of course, im not really "an actor" at all in the sense... i have no idea what i am an i don't have a problem admitting it and telling other people "creators" they shouldn't be afraid to admit the same because each moment is in fact a shift change.... anyhow... oh... the airplanes...
the stuff in the sky... it is completely blowing me away... i have no idea what's going on... but i am and i will continue to pay attention and learn to the best of my ability.

xoxoxoxoxo

love and light everyone...

don't break too many lamps....your hand will just bleed... remember we spread light... we don't break it... :-)

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #56
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi recallone,

I'm not saying it's bizarre, but the coincidence is staggering.

I wish I bet one pound on the chance of this happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd7o9x5uN0

Is there someone pulling strings, perhaps?

Best regards,

Steve
Absolutely.
None of these elected officials are without masters.
Bush set the stage for Obama by making up words and being the stupid hill-billy that he is. Obama, on the other hand is a very slick speaker. The nation was fully primed for a leader who actually knows how to use the language properly and can recite back to the American people the things they want to hear. Like any politician. He is extremely charming and projects just the right amount of confidence to win the trust of the American people.
And the people of the world.
Don't forget how he's been groomed for this 'global savior position' either.

His pockets (remember the campaign numbers) were far too deep for anybody to fool themselves into thinking that he's a representative of the people. He's bought and paid for, just like the rest. Especially after listening to the republican commentaries on the bail-out stimulus plan, they're all just enforcing the idea of this two party system that's so completely bogus, I'm actually embarrassed for anyone who actually believes that we live in a true democracy. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't anybody come on here and say something about it STILL being the best country to live in and if I don't like it I should leave. Believe me, I would if I could.

The bickering and finger-pointing is designed to keep us distracted from the real issues. Like why all these planes are dropping out of the sky. Why is the alien issue being hidden? Why are alternative energy ideas suppressed? Why are the cures to cancer, AIDS, and other diseases suppressed? The answer is the same for all of it...CONTROL. I don't like chains and I don't liked forced direction. I don't like being poisoned. I don't like being lied to. I therefore reject this system and all the actors perpetuating it - from the news anchors reading their scripts to the fat politicians and secret puppeteers limiting every aspect of our lives. I'll pay attention, if for no other reason than to try to figure out the reason for the lies and the truth behind the lies. But I don't kid myself for a second about the government. Like Naomi Wolf has been saying for years, they're following a playbook. Economic buffs like Peter Schiff have been trying to let people know, often enduring great ridicule. But so many are still so wrapped up in this illusion and refuse to even look.

Strings? You betcha.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote