Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation It's an Illusion - John Harris - For UK Residents

This is an amazing presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4b0n...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jtx...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8mEx...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIUMO...eature=related
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It's an Illusion - John Harris - For UK Residents

I'll have a look at it but what's it about-no matter when i've finished the deagle interview with earthslasthope then i will get into this.Cheers.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
Egg
Banned

I hate, nay, I despise people who throw out a single paltry line and then just do links to other websites. Its lazy, its inconsiderate, and to be frank its getting on my tits at the minute because it seems to be the fashionable thing to do on Avalon at the minute for some folks.

Now, why should I click that link? is it economics? is it UFOs and free energy? is it music? is it Yoga for extreme begginers? meditation? politics? illegal content? ...

Quite frankly, I don't know, and until theres a better description and the posters thoughts as to why its so valuable for me to watch, it can go whistle in the wind.

Yeah and for all those telling me to calm down? what happens then if I click the link and theres not suitable for work content on it? or its flagged by my employers screen? are you going to pay my rent and give me some spending money if I get fired? no, thought not.

All it takes is some courtesy and a brief explanation.

Last edited by Egg; 02-22-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post

I hate, nay, I despise people who throw out a single paltry line and then just do links to other websites. Its lazy, its inconsiderate, and to be frank its getting on my tits at the minute because it seems to be the fashionable thing to do on Avalon at the minute for some folks.

Now, why should I click that link? is it economics? is it UFOs and free energy? is it music? is it Yoga for extreme begginers? meditation? politics? illegal content? ...

Quite frankly, I don't know, and until theres a better description and the posters thoughts as to why its so valuable for me to watch, it can go whistle in the wind.

Just calm down. You do not have to click taht link if you are so full of hate. And you hate and you despise...just sit somewhere under a tree and relax.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I do think the mods have asked us not to post bare links in the past. Maybe now would be a good time to remind ourselves to include at least a little blurb about what it's about.

Thanks for being such a good example Antaletrangle. Meanwhile, it's past time to feed the turkeys, so TTYL.
Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe i missed this conference it was in my home town last month and to be more self critical i posted an advertisement for this on here a couple of months ago!!!lol.
Nevermind,it's John harris (i posted a video of him in books,vids. on an edge media interview)-he knows about law and common purpose.He talks about the manipulation of laws and statutory rights and statutes etc.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

sorry, it's about Common Law in the UK and the legal distinctions between the legal entity of the person and the 'person'.

egg, there's no need for that sort of attitude. have a word with yourself.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Just calm down. You do not have to click taht link if you are so full of hate. And you hate and you despise...just sit somewhere under a tree and relax.
Oh right then - lets see - if theres not suitable for work content in it, if its flagged as inappropriate by my employers filters or it contains materials that may get a raised eyebrow at work if i browse (which i do) in my own time i.e. at lunch and after work and its still there.

You going to pay my wages if I get fired for some other persons inability to be civilised and explain just what they are linking to? going to pay my rent? give me some gear / beer money? no, thought not.

All it takes for the original poster is a bit of courtesy to explain just what it is we are clicking on.

As for hate? yeah sure I do, many thinks in many areas, and lazy posting on the net is up there for me.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

cheers dayzero watching it now-i've seen him before on edge media-i believe this was a sell out so no probs.-i don't feel so guilty for not attending lol.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #10
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
sorry, it's about Common Law in the UK and the legal distinctions between the legal entity of the person and the 'person'.

egg, there's no need for that sort of attitude. have a word with yourself.

I'll post some random links with no explanation for myself as I'm feeling lazy.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I do think the mods have asked us not to post bare links in the past. Maybe now would be a good time to remind ourselves to include at least a little blurb about what it's about.

Thanks for being such a good example Antaletrangle. Meanwhile, it's past time to feed the turkeys, so TTYL.
Alys
I agree, it is good to remind in a civilized way...
Old 02-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I'll post some random links with no explanation for myself as I'm feeling lazy.
You sound like 'an old grouchy man". your message was right but the way you delivered it wasn't...
Old 02-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

er, Egg, I don't know why you're so angry, but you're no friend of mine, clearly.

I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine.

over and out.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #14
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ht=john+harris
The above is simply the post i made a month ago about this actual meeting to take place.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 02-22-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

This is the interview with John Harris and theo chalmers-i couldn't find it on here-i did post it a while back but here is the youtube upload 11 parts:

THIS VIDEO INTRODUCES JOHN

Something with deceptive appearance: something that deceives the senses or mind, e.g. by appearing to exist when it does not or appearing to be one thing when it is in fact another- false idea: a false idea, conception, or belief about somebody or something- deceptive power of appearances: sich Illusionen machen delude oneself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYL4Y...x=0&playnext=1
Old 02-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched the videos and what he says is spot on I also noticed he mentions my fellow Canadian Robert Menard who recently made two lawyers look like total fools in court . They are now trying to get people to commit fraud and say that Robert took money from people in order to prepare documents for them which is false . he has gotten so fed up with this that he has crafted a plan . he has formed the Freeman On The Land Society and is setting up Chapters all over the world to combat this fraud they have committed on us . Any can join there is One in Canada , U.S.A. , Australia, New Zealand Europe and the U.K. to learn more about this watch the video link it will explain what i just summarized then Visit the site and if you so choose join a new society I have

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...rd&hl=en&emb=0

http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/forum/index.php

Last edited by Northern Boy; 02-22-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #17
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished reading abook on our DNA, and it says that anger destroys your DNA...which will cause you to attract illness, cancer, etc. Love will restore your DNA.

It is vital we NEVER get angry.

Many years ago I read Louise Hay's "You can heal your life", since then many writers have said that the state of your thoughts and emotions will affect the world around you and your own body.

Relax...have a glass of good red wine unless that will make you crazy too!

P.

PS it is useful to put a short synopsis of links, simply because it saves a lot of time for those "lurkers" like me. I tend to "skip" vid links if they have no explanation.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
I just finished reading abook on our DNA, and it says that anger destroys your DNA...which will cause you to attract illness, cancer, etc. Love will restore your DNA.

It is vital we NEVER get angry.

Many years ago I read Louise Hay's "You can heal your life", since then many writers have said that the state of your thoughts and emotions will affect the world around you and your own body.

Relax...have a glass of good red wine unless that will make you crazy too!

P.

PS it is useful to put a short synopsis of links, simply because it saves a lot of time for those "lurkers" like me. I tend to "skip" vid links if they have no explanation.
Yeah, I've learned to control my anger to where I rarely get angry. I don't even have any true enemies anymore.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yeah, I've learned to control my anger to where I rarely get angry. I don't even have any true enemies anymore.
I will not get angry, I will not get angry, I willnot getangry, Iwillnotgetangry, IwillNOTGETANGRY, IWILLnotgetANGRY, IWILLNOTGETANGRY!

Grrrr

(Had to be illustrated, but yeah, please do include descriptions. Fashion junkies! )
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
john harris, lawful rebellion