Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Belgians Escaping the Matrix!

http://www.indymedia.org/en/2009/01/919043.shtml

Some 20 Belgians plan their escape

The great escape 09 Jan 2009 00:13 GMT

A group of Belgian individuals plan to leave their social and material status behind, according to their ultimate escape plan they prepare on the internet. The group consists of man and women between 20 and 40 age old. Together they plan to make ‘The Great Escape’ and leave what they call ‘the matrix’. They want to be completely independent of governments, and want to be responsible for their own survival. They will build their own houses, create their own agriculture, in order to survive the coming cataclysm. Once there, there will be no turning-back option, and all communication with the outer world will cease.
BRUSSELS - January 8th, 2009 – A group of Belgian individuals plan to leave their social and material status behind, according to their ultimate escape plan they prepare on the internet. The group consists of man and women between 20 and 40 age old.

Together they plan to make ‘The Great Escape’ and leave what they call ‘the matrix’. They want to be completely independent of governments, and want to be responsible for their own survival. They will build their own houses, create their own agriculture, in order to survive the coming cataclysm. Once there, there will be no turning-back option, and all communication with the outer world will cease.

After months of research via official and unofficial sources, they discovered that every 12,000 years a polar reversal of the North and South pole occurs on Earth. The last polar reversal occurred around 9,800 BC. Proof for this are the frozen to death mammoths with undigested food in their stomach, large amounts of fossils of sea animals in the high mountains, ...
Prehistoric polar reversals and earlier cataclysms are no secret for the established scientific community, yet these people hope these events wont repeat themselves today. Today NASA keeps precise track of the North pole traveling South, and they admit that the speed of the North pole’s acceleration increased dramatically the last few years. Furthermore, NASA recently confirmed there will be a ‘problematic weakening’ of the Earth’s protective magnetic field around 2012.

This polar reversal will cause nature disasters who will appear fast one after the other in a couple of hours. The group defines nature disasters by simultaneous volcano eruptions, world wide earth and sea quakes, with 2 kilometer high tsunamis as a consequence. Only few want and can survive this. That’s why they made careful plans about safe housing and basic services that need to be present on location, together with a list of things they need to take with them on their great escape.

The group wants to leave on time. They expect that overcrowded regions – like Western Europe – will encounter a sociological disaster prior to the nature events, because panic will spread whenever some of these upcoming problems are confirmed by more official authorities.

Where they escape to and when they will leave remains undisclosed. They wish to remain anonymous.

Their blog is http://matrixgreatescape.blogspot.com
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Belgians Escaping the Matrix!

Their list of safe spots surely isn't long.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

IMHO the notion of geographical "safe-spots" is missing the point completely.

There are as many safe spots as there are beating hearts.

The challenge, is to live and organize ones life so that the safe spot is found.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

They'd probably last as long as no caste's survival food if they are only starting now. Sorry to sound rather cynical!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
They'd probably last as long as no caste's survival food if they are only starting now. Sorry to sound rather cynical!
Is there some bashing going on here? Something I need to know about no caste?

Anyway, point taken. I'll be the torch of righteousness in the pits of dark.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They seem to have left out the wind speeds in excess of 300 mph and if this happens then all structures will be leveled and with earthquakes an almost certain probability I think going under ground would pretty much be like entering a tomb so I`ll take my chances on the surface and what will be will be . The best way to survive though is to wait for the release of the Mayans book due out sometime this year and they explain in it how to survive the coming pole shift
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
They seem to have left out the wind speeds in excess of 300 mph and if this happens then all structures will be leveled and with earthquakes an almost certain probability I think going under ground would pretty much be like entering a tomb so I`ll take my chances on the surface and what will be will be . The best way to survive though is to wait for the release of the Mayans book due out sometime this year and they explain in it how to survive the coming pole shift
A book BY the Mayans? What's the meaning of this?
Old 01-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Is there some bashing going on here? Something I need to know about no caste?

Anyway, point taken. I'll be the torch of righteousness in the pits of dark.
Czymra, check no caste's thread in News and Updates called I ate my survival food.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

No Czyma, nothing about no caste, I was feeling rather cynical yesterday. My daughter pulled me up for not being very nice!!! I had watched some of the Gaza videos and felt rather despairing of the world situation. Obviously not the attitude to take.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Czymra, check no caste's thread in News and Updates called I ate my survival food.
*obsessive laughter*

Thanks for that.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes the Mayans have written nothing about their civilization for years and last year they recruited Drunvalo Melchizedek to assist them in writing a book to assist their people and the rest of humanity on surviving the coming pole shift. Its due out sometime this year and I`m looking forward to reading it .

here is the Link
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...tid=1581571447
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I for one would be willing to do such things. Im sick of funding the hidden agendas and such. I am hoping to find such a movement here in the states. and also think caverns and caves could be useful. but most of these are found near volcanic areas. which brings another thought to mind. I would be willing to start discussing such things myself.

thanks for posting.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Yes the Mayans have written nothing about their civilization for years and last year they recruited Drunvalo Melchizedek to assist them in writing a book to assist their people and the rest of humanity on surviving the coming pole shift. Its due out sometime this year and I`m looking forward to reading it .

here is the Link
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...tid=1581571447
Amazing. Thanks for the link.
I wouldn't mind myself living more secluded with people that are awake either but they're certainly pushing all the panic buttons.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #14
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Good luck with surviving life is all I have to say
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
No Czyma, nothing about no caste, I was feeling rather cynical yesterday. My daughter pulled me up for not being very nice!!! I had watched some of the Gaza videos and felt rather despairing of the world situation. Obviously not the attitude to take.
What Gaza videos - got a link?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If push comes to shove, I'm going to leave everything I own behind (except for some clothes, inhaler, etc) in order to survive.

This is why I have been preparing myself to not place so much value on material possessions.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #17
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
If push comes to shove, I'm going to leave everything I own behind (except for some clothes, inhaler, etc) in order to survive.

This is why I have been preparing myself to not place so much value on material possessions.
Same here. Gotta be ready to move imo.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:02 AM   #18
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, 20 Bells.... along with 20 million other informed human beings in countless other counties are looking for a hole to jump out of the matrix from... so what else is new?

Stocking up on water, rice and beans is one thing.

Finding just one lover or true-blue, good friend to cry or die with is another. Be kind, be gentle... live this life with dignity.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:18 AM   #19
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Karen, can't find the link again, but they were of carnage in Gaza, of dead people, many of them little children and babies. One of them looked similiar to my own precious granddaughter. I can;t watch those scenes, they are just too upsetting.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #20
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
They want to be completely independent of governments
It must be a Belgian thing.

If I'm not mistaken - this group is not entirely anonymous - it's Patrick Geryl and his crew.
http://www.howtosurvive2012.com
http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_...urvival_05.htm
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ItSSC6TN0R0
He has a book called 'The Orion Prophecy'. There was video with an interview of him. Unfortunately, I can't find it.

If memory serves, they are in South Africa.
I think they're making a wise decision to leave on time. To participate, you needed quite a lot of money to buy land, food, equipment, etc.
I would do the same, if I could afford it. The family won't wake up, whatever I try - it even causes conflicts when I talk about it (terribly frustrating) - but several friends of mine would.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #21
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

There is a contact adress at the bottom of Patrick Geryls webpage. Why don't you try to contact them. Maybe you can get into the group even if you don't have a lot of money. It would be worth a try if you really want to join.
I also think that creating independent communities even without catáclysm, just to get out of the dependency of the NWO is a great idea.

Vibe
vibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:22 PM   #22
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibe View Post
There is a contact adress at the bottom of Patrick Geryls webpage. Why don't you try to contact them. Maybe you can get into the group even if you don't have a lot of money. It would be worth a try if you really want to join.
I also think that creating independent communities even without catáclysm, just to get out of the dependency of the NWO is a great idea.

Vibe
Yes, I think getting out of the system sounds nice, but no one guarantees you that they won't catch up with you. I once read a story of a Zen 'seeker' that built his on farm and was completely autonomous, then his whole family got ill. After some time of confusion they figured out that the land they built on was drenched with chemicals. He concluded that it's a part of 'fate' that keeps you from running away from life's lessons.

Then again, maybe it's another step of programming through Zen books.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #23
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, we have to start getting out the money from the big banks and putting it in local banks.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #24
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Belgians Escaping the Matrix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Their list of safe spots surely isn't long.
Would you please tell me where the supposed Safe Spots are? There were none listed in the article.

Maybe I'm blind...
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #25
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Thumbs up Re: Belgians Escaping the Matrix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
IMHO the notion of geographical "safe-spots" is missing the point completely.

There are as many safe spots as there are beating hearts.

The challenge, is to live and organize ones life so that the safe spot is found.

A..
Amen Anchor

That is it in a nutshell my friends.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote