Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Health of Your Teeth

The Health of Your Teeth

First off go out and buy natural tooth paste crest and all the other major brand add sweeterns with it, as well as certain acids that actually speed the decaying process up and creation of cavities.

So go check out a tooth paste called Natures Gate, you want to be-aware of tooth paste that has fluoride. (So Get Fluoride Free Tooth Paste) well too much of anything is. You need to stay away from the artifical sweeterners, no artificial colors as well. They will tear your stuff up pretty bad.

Also you need to buy mouthwash that is natural too, like Toms. You can get these at Wholefoods and prolly vitamin cottage. Another thing you can do is drink alot of green tea, no sugar. Straight-Up get some clean water to brew your tea as well tap-water has quiet a bit of fluoride and other nasty chemicals and minerals you don't need (like Radon Gas) (Alex Jones discussed the dangers of fluoride in our drinking water, and how it is responsible for a host of different medical problems - including cancer, brittle bone disease, immune deficiency, mental sedation, and even reduced IQ.)

Fluoride is a toxic industrial bi-product from the aluminium industry. It is classified as hazardous waste

Green Tea is a awesome plant there is great power in the leafs! It is said that a monk sat awake for years in front of a temple and he ripped his eye lids off and they fell to the ground, and where they landed green tea plants started to grow this is of course for the Natural Caffine in green tea.

So..

Always brew your tea on the stove too never in the microwave, the microwave kills all the nutrients in your food so just FYI try to be conscious about using the microwave.. Really bad stuff there, doesn't seem like it but it is.

I would suggest buying organic Jasmin Green Tea for it has natural sweetern in it I love Jasmin Green Tea great stuff. But green tea has enough natural fluoride to strengthen your teeth without hurting you no matter how much you drink.

But the other side of this is when you drink alot of tea you stain your teeth so go out and buy a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and swoosh that in your mouth for 2mins at a time everytime before you brush your teeth with the natural tooth paste.

This naturally will stop the decay in your teeth. But also keep checking your food you eat cause alot of your problems are from what you eat right now.
Also go out and buy a Reach - Flossing Brush, flossing your teeth is really important too, it will strengthen your gums and get rid of hiding plaque that the little enzmy germ guys like to eat, and when they eat the plaque on your teeth they literally put out acid onto your teeth and thats what causes damage.

==
So you get yourself Two gallons of clean water 2$
Organic Jasmin Green Tea 2-4$
Natures Gate Tooth Paste 3-5$
Toms Mouth Wash 3-5$
Hydrogen Peroxide .59-1.50$

So if you can get 15-20$ you will be set for quiet awhile.
==

Hope this helps. Remember there is different types of flouride. Sodium Flouride = Bad Times stay away!

Peace N Love
-Brother Nate
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Health of Your Teeth

We use Toothsoap, and baking soda on a Q-tip to remove plaque.
No flouride, or any other toxins.
Good stuff.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:58 AM   #3
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

tooth care from someone named darkfang!!
couldn't resist.
but seriously folks. . . is it regular hydrogen peroxide found in the grocery or drug store? i've heard there's another grade quality, but have never seen it.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:00 AM   #4
theserpent
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for these info!
theserpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:34 AM   #5
adam
Avalon Senior Member

hello everyone,

tea has fluoride in it - quite high levels actually.... here is an excerpt from Women's Health Weekly which was published 9 Oct. 2008.

Fluoridation puts tea drinkers at risk of damaged bones, discolored teeth and soft tissue harm, studies show (see also NYS Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation).
Tea has naturally high fluoride levels. Excess fluoride can weaken bones and discolor children's un-erupted teeth.
Four cups, of 20 teas sampled, delivered 0.8 to 1.8 mg of fluoride, reports Cao et al. in Food Chemistry.
"Among populations habitually consuming black tea, water fluoridation is not only unnecessary but also possibly harmful...The target organs of chronic fluoride intoxication are not only the teeth and skeleton, but also the liver, kidney, nervous and reproductive systems," they write.
A March 2008 Food and Chemical Toxicology study found up to 4.5, 1.8, and 0.5 mg/L fluoride in black, green and white teas, respectively, when brewed for 5 minutes (61 teas sampled).
Brewed teas could contain up to 6 mg/L fluoride depending on the amount of dry tea used, the water fluoride concentration and the brewing time, according to the American Dental Association (ADA).
According to 1997 ADA data, 3 and 4 milligrams daily is adequate for women and men, respectively, to prevent fluoride's adverse effects. It's much lower for children. In 2006, the National Research Council reported the basis for those levels should be reduced.
Case Reports by Cao and Yi in the Journal of Fluorine Chemistry (February 2008) "Fluoride and Tea:"
-- A 57-year-old Englishman's misdiagnosed Paget's disease (weakened bones) with osteoarthritis was finally correctly diagnosed as skeletal fluorosis caused by his long-term heavy tea-drinking habit.
-- A Pakistani woman's dental fluorosis resulted solely from tea which she consumed from age two.
-- A 36-year-old Chinese woman's ten-years of joint pain disappeared when she stopped drinking tea.
-- French doctors identified 5 patients who developed bone softening (osteomalacia) from drinking tea.
-- An American woman's fluoride-caused debilitating joint pains disappeared when her two-gallon-a-day iced-tea habit stopped.
"By 2020, one in two Americans over age 50 will be at risk for fractures from osteoporosis or low bone mass," according to the Surgeon General.
"It's clear that fluoridation is increasing Americans' bone damage. Presidential candidates must pledge to stop water fluoridation if they truly care about individuals and not fluoridation-supporting special interest groups such as the American Dental Association," says attorney Paul Beeber, President, New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation.

I would also like to mention the correlation between thyroid problems and fluoride consumption which as you all know has implications for things such as fatigue, lowered immunity, and sluggish brains.

I also did some research into the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) archives and found studies done on the health benefits of green tea.

The tea has an anti-oxidant in it that some claim is associated with cancer prevention. This is not the case. The consumption of green tea is associated with a decrease in cardiovascular disease, but there is no statistical correlation between green tea consumption and cancer prevention.

Furthermore, studies have not yet been conducted (that I am aware of) where fluoride levels are controlled for in relation to the antioxidant properties of tea.

Tea is also high in aluminum. Al + Fl = bad news. sorry
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #6
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekur3 View Post
tooth care from someone named darkfang!!
couldn't resist.
but seriously folks. . . is it regular hydrogen peroxide found in the grocery or drug store? i've heard there's another grade quality, but have never seen it.
I use this as well. Works great.
Tastes like **** but you get used to it!

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Health of Your Teeth

Here is a very good video:

Shows Mercury Smoke from Fillings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA

Caution regarding Hydrogen Peroxide: (If you have fillings, increasing evidence suggests it can erode them and release toxic gases.)

Pharmaceutical Grade 3% Hydrogen Peroxide contains chemical stabilizers.

Better to purchase 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and then reduce to a 3% solution. Available at most Health Food stores.

Quote:
Posted at: http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=433676 more info there

Mercury Fillings and Hydrogen Peroxide
Hey guys, First off, I'd like to thank everyone who participates in this website. The information has proved to be invaluable to me, and I make it a religious practice to educate instead of medicate in my daily life. Now, to clean my teeth, I use a combination of sea salt, baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Someone recently told me that the peroxide is the WORST thing for someone who has mercury fillings, which I have alot of. Is this true, and if so, what exactly happens? I am planning to replace them, but $$$ is extremely tight. Also, I was also told that all my liver flushing, bowel cleanses and fasts are doing absolutely no good because of the mercury. True/False? Do you know of any supplements/herbs that help with heavy metal detox? I've been using lipoic acid for some time now. Thank you.

Reply:

Research is needed: by Lapis

I too have been wondering the same thing. Here's what I've found so far:

http://www-safety.deas.harvard.edu/ChemIncom.html

Hydrogen peroxide should not be mixed with: Copper, chromium, iron, most metals or their salts, alcohols, acetone, organic materials, aniline, nitromethane, combustible materials.

http://triballi.mybravenet.com/mercury.html

"It has been shown that mercury is continually released from mercury dental fillings in the form of mercury vapor and abraded particles. This process is further stimulated and can be increased as much as 15-fold by simply chewing, brushing teeth, hot drinks and even swishing your mouth with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (used to reduce dental plaque)."

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-17-2008 at 08:00 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #8
being
Avalon Senior Member

www.westonaprice.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G1OPcn1Evg

The link i provided gives info on Weston Price who traveled the world researching physical degeneration and diet. He found the tribes and cultures that relied on food in the area they lived rarely if ever suffered from health problems. The people who learned to transmute there foods into digestable material had strong healthy teeth, bones, facial structure, ect. However the cultures that had lets say a railroad going into there town, making them subject to imports of sugar, flour, and other denatured foods, ended up having epidemics of diseases, poor health, skeletal deformations, rotting teeth, ect.

The health of our mouth is in close relation to the health of the organs in our body. We shouldnt need braces or regular health checkups if our parents ate properly and if we then continue to eat properly once born. Obviously it is unfortunate if we didnt have such luck however it is wise to correct our eating habits in order to encourage a strong future for ourselves and our children.

Last edited by being; 10-17-2008 at 06:35 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:34 AM   #9
Shellie
Banned

Tea is not the only thing that "causes" osteoporosis. The culprit is caffeine. Caffeine leaches calcium straight out of the bones- tea, coffee, caffeinated soda, and chocolate are the worst. Also, a diet high in protein will do the same thing. This is why we live in a country with the highest per-capita milk consumption and the highest level of osteoporosis. The body doesn't benefit from the calcium in milk because of digestive issues. The human body does much better getting calcium out of plants.

Please pass on the info to everyone who lets their kids drink chocolate milk everyday!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:19 AM   #10
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

ditto here on the Tom's flouride-free. its good at keeping teeth white too. i buy it at Wal-Mart and save money too!

http://www.tomsofmaine.com/toms/prod...%5Fid=TP%2DTCW

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #11
being
Avalon Senior Member

The problem isnt milk...the problem is pastuerization. Raw milk is amazing.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Edgar Cayce's tooth powder formulation can be purchased at local health food stores. it is called "IPSAB" and tastes salty, but I got used to it.

Don't purchase any toothpaste that has glycerin in it -- glycerin prevents the teeth from re-enameling. Even so called organic and health food toothpastes have glycerin in them.

Regarding mercury, hubby has mercury fillings and until he gets them removed we are treating it with liquid zeolite. Liquid zeolite really grabs the mercury and flushes it out of the body.

Does anyone have any data regarding treating the roots of the teeth?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote