Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #26
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great White Brotherhood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
I read in some books that big part of Great White Brotherhood live in Shambhala in the Himalayas Tibet.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...hambahla09.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...hambahla05.htm

http://www.samael-gnostic-books.com/
From what I've been told, you are correct. However, Shambhala exists within the earth and an entrace to Inner Earth is found in Tibet. They live "underground" if you will. Further, they have also setup a base of operation within the Grand Teton mountain range at the heart of the U.S. in Yellowstone National Park.

Masters make their retreats all over however, most often found where their Ray is needed most.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #27
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a site I enjoy as well. Very much in line with the book I recommended.

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...tent&task=view

I'd love, love, love to see the writings you have.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #28
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
I compassionately see your viewpoint and will not make assumptions as quickly in the future. Past experience has a way of tainting our current actions.

Regarding my comment on Samael's teachings: You should know that Project Avalon has a many bright, capable and open minds much like your own. Minds that are fertile grounds for dis-information and confusion, needless dis-information and confusion which only helps to serve the side which opposes humanities freedom in this very competitive time. Said that, I will say no more regarding this unless asked directly.

The "I AM" movement took place shortly after a series of channeling and experiences in the 1940's and 1950's by Godfre Ray King, and a Master of the White Lodge who goes by many names, one of which is Count St. Germain. After Godfre Ray King passed away, Elizabeth Claire Prophet become the self proclaimed spokesman for a few of these Ascended Masters of the GWB.

Her customer base and business has grown quite expansive. Currently she lives in Gardiner, MT. If you think submitting these transcripts to her for review I can provide her mailing address. There are a few others I know of that work exclusively with specific masters, ie Master M or Serapis Bay. Here in Sedona, AZ mediums and channelings are a dime a dozen...

The channeling market I see it is most concerned with the higher perspective upon current events. Things dating back from the early 1900's might have a hard time finding their place in the current events...

Finally, there is nothing stopping you from making these into a PDF and posting it online, announcing it a few Yahoo groups and letting it take off on it's own.

Indeed, hope this helps and is received in a lighter tone.

Adam K.
No harm done Adam. I know what you mean about past experiences colouring present events, I've fallen foul of it a few times too.

You're right about the teachings being related to then current events to a degree- they are sometimes related to events such as the buildup to WWII, but usually as a reference point for wider spiritual issues. He talks about Cosmology, the Spheres and Planes, Atlantis, Reincarnation, Divine Law, Free Will... the list goes on. Sadly I don't have the complete collection- there are large gaps throughout. But what he talks about is just as relevent today as it was then, and as it would have been thousands of years ago.

Regarding the GWB on this plane, I'm surmising from the websites I've found that there are many different groups connected to the Ascended Masters, much like there are many denominations of mainstream Christianity. That they all derive from the same basic source but they can disagree on certain issues and methods. Would that be fair to say?

I'm fascinated. It was discovering that themes in certain movies were Gnostic that really set me on the path of exploring spirituality away from mainstream religion. It resonated with me more than anything else ever had and it's certainly been an amazing journey since then. I've moved away from it now but I'm still very interested.

The information you've shared so far has been really helpful and I thank you for it. Anything else you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings and light
Old 09-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #29
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
sorry NowIam I quoted the wrong post.it was ment for SunRunner
They certainly were sfth13, thank you very much.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-22-2008 at 02:16 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #31
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

NOWIAM wrote:

"I was wondering if you or any others would care to expound on this concept of "WILLINGNESS to be a SERVANT" to some "SOURCE". This should tie in nicely with the GWB and most of Project Camelot/Avalon topics regarding discernment.

For example, many people may translate your comments as becoming a puppet of some "external" being or force. And that they might lose control of their known volition, reasoning abilities and identity, etc.

And even if a person believes that All-Is-One and any "external's" are merely a perception error it would be nice to demonstrate, if nothing else, the practical connecting components to help validate such a view."

I can only comment on my own spiritual experience, over many lifetimes (of which I am aware of). In this lifetime, "spirit" contacted me after I declared that I was willing to become a total servant to GOD'S will, as I understood it. I used St. Francis of Assi's poem about being a servant at a crisis point in my life, praying it over and over. about a year and a half later, "spirit" contacted me by "tapping" on my left shoulder, gently but insistently. Finally I surrendered to allow it to "channel" through me (that was like 8 years ago) and it developed to what it is now.

My story and description of how this works is on my website, www.forgiveandawaken.com.

I have had MANY moments of doubt, wondering just "who" I was listening to, etc. All I can really describe it as is just PURE LOVE. How do you describe such things? We can't, with the intellect. We can only experience it from the heart. At some point, we must becoming willing to surrender the intellect to be in SERVICE to our OWN heart.

As I understand it, to the VERY limited degree I can explain it, we ARE GOD. There is only one of us, and all this stuff we are experiencing, is in fact, illusion. But the soul evolves through myriad's of lifetimes and space times to "remember" that, and awaken in total ascendence. Why does this happen?
I have no frickin' clue. Even the beings in the 12th dimension can't explain that, because it's BEYOND MIND, which was CREATED BY US as part of the construct of the illusion. Look, I just can't explain this, and all spiritual paths eventually say that as well. It can only be experienced, and only from the HEART, never the head.

So, how do I know what I am being a servant TO? I just feel it in my heart. It is LOVE at the SOURCE, and from love when ascended masters or advanced beings communicate to and through me. That is the only barometer I know. Not very exciting to the ego based intellect, but there you have it. It's just love, and love is all, so it's not "just", actually. Its the ALL that is ALL, LITERALLY!

You just have to experience it to really get what I'm saying. How? by being willing to be a servant to your OWN higher self. Your OWN higher self. Not another being "out there"- YOU, in your ENLIGHTENED state, which exists NOW, in Heaven, or "one with GOD", because we never actually LEFT that state....it's still within us-our heart center.

Jesus~Holy Spirit says through me that self forgiveness is the fastest way to enlightenment, and the most powerful self forgiveness prayer is to forgive ourselves for making up the belief that we ever separated from SOURCE, which is US, as GOD, or that ALL THAT IS ALL. Confused yet? thats' ok, because spirit says that as we take on this self forgiveness, spiritual clarity is one of the first things to come into our experience, a very powerful sign that our split mind is healing.

The book "Disappearance of the Universe" is a easy to read tutorial on this path...available anywhere. Author is Gary Renard. Also, A Course in Miracles, but read "Disappearance" first, it makes the Course WAY easier to comprehend.

ALOHA~BLESSINGS
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #32
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post

The reason I asked is that I am in possession of over over two hundred transcripts of 15-20 pages each, taken from channelling sessions from several entities purporting to be of The Great White Brotherhood. These date back to around 1920 and end in around 1950.
Sunrunner, may I respectfully request that you publish the said texts online here at Avalon or elsewhere?

It sounds like you have a quite a lot of them and I would be more then willing to help with the task, assuming they are in English and you were able to either scan or photograph the pages.

We are all knowledge hungry, I think, and now is the time to get stuff like this out to as many people of whom have a real desire to read them.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #33
AquariusWitness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is it enough for a person to go to a link and research it by using their intellect? Or are their other faculties which should be involved when discerning information. For example, what if people have many faculties besides their intellect which can be awakened to further conscious recognition of what would be called truth as well as fact.
Experience has shown me that intellect alone is not enough, intuition is your best guide. Your higher soul knows what is best for you to learn so it will nudge you in the right direction. So, most often, you will begin reading something and you will become rapidly lose interest or evaluate intuitively that this is not true. Or maybe you will get a subtle sign in another way. All it take is to be aware and connected. It would be so much easy if the whole truth about the universe would be written in a big book all ready to read, but it isn't so.

Also, no one size fits everyone, some people might be attracted to one sort of teaching and another one might be attracted to another one. That's all Ok. Let's not forget that there are 7 categories of human personalities and souls. So some people might like Gnosis, Theosophy, egyptian mysteries, new age, esoteric chrianity, esoteric bhuddism, etc...

As for the teachings of the master, the theosophical movement has a huge bibliography but the one I personally give the most importance and credibility are the writing or Helena P. Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey. Mme. Blavatsky was in connection with the masters when she wrote the Secret Doctrine. Also Alice Bailey was tutored and given the knowledge in her book by master Dwal Khul. All of there are freely obtainable on the net. Read some and see if it rings true for you.
AquariusWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:27 AM   #34
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

I am wondering how best to get these teachings into the world again, as the majority of this material has never been published before. I don't agree with everything said in them but that isn't the point- people should be allowed to make up their own minds.
Consider printing an ebook or PDF for download.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:01 PM   #35
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex
Smile Re: The Great White Brotherhood?

Hey all, I love you guy's and gal's. How many of us have not had anyone to share with for a long time?
Theresa you have really touched my heart, not all can explain it perfectly, they just know in thier knower!
Your inner connect.
As it says in A Coarse in Miracles; If you are holding this book, you have not found it yet!
And" a universal theology is impossible, but a universal experience is not only possible but necessary".
I truly believe GWBro's would like to talk to all, just listen!
Read Theresa's post again!
There are three plum's to the flame LOVE, POWER and WISDOM, balance is the key. Balance the three fold flame in me,IAM!
What are you doing now?
What job do you think you will have after graduation?

Perhaps one just like GWB? Not Gerge W Bush!!!! ha ha!
H'aum! Peace & Love
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:34 PM   #36
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...therhood01.htm

The Great White Brotherhood, in some Theosophical and New Age belief systems, is a group of supernatural beings of great power who spread the true religious teachings through selected humans.[1]

The members of the Brotherhood are sometimes called the Ascended Masters.[1]

Various religious leaders have said they have received messages from these beings, including Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (Theosophy), Guy Ballard ("I AM" Activity ), and Benjamin Creme (Share International).[1]

History

The idea of a secret organization of enlightened mystics, guiding the spiritual development of the human race, was pioneered in the late eighteenth century by Karl von Eckartshausen in his book The Cloud upon the Sanctuary; Eckartshausen called this body of mystics, who remained active after their physical deaths on earth, the "council of light".[2][3]

Eckartshausen's proposed communion of living and dead mystics, in turn, drew partially on Christian ideas such as the Communion of the Saints, and partially on previously circulating European ideas about secret societies of enlightened, mystical, or magic adepts typified by the Rosicrucians and the Illuminati.[4]

The Mahatma Letters began publication in 1881 with information supposedly revealed by "Koot Hoomi" to Alfred Percy Sinnett, and were also influential on the early development of the tradition. Koot Hoomi, through Sinnett, revealed that high ranking members of mystic organizations in India and Tibet were able to maintain regular telepathic contact with one another, and thus were able to communicate to each other, and also to Sinnett, without the need for either written or oral communications, and in a manner similar to the way that spirit mediums claimed to communicate with the dead. The letters published by Sinnett, which proposed the controversial doctrine of reincarnation, were said to have been revealed through this means.[5]

Eckartshausen's idea was expanded in the teachings of H. P. Blavatsky as developed by C. W. Leadbeater, Alice Bailey and Helena Roerich.

Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, attributed her teachings to just such a body of adepts; in Isis Unveiled, she called the revealers of her teachings the "Masters of the Hidden Brotherhood" or the "Mahatmas". Blavatsky claimed that she had made physical contact with these adepts' earthly representatives in Tibet; but also, that she continued to receive teachings from them through psychic channels, through her abilities of spirit mediumship.[6]

Ideas about this secret council of sages, under several names, were a widely shared feature of late nineteenth century and early twentieth century esotericism. Arthur Edward Waite, in his Book of Black Magic and of Pacts, hinted at the existence of a secret group of initiates who dispense truth and wisdom to the worthy.[7]

A young Aleister Crowley, reading this, wrote Waite and was directed to read von Eckartshausen's book. Crowley's search for this secret wisdom eventually led him to become a neophyte in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which represented itself to be the visible and earthly outer order of the Great White Brotherhood.[8]

Within the Golden Dawn itself, its teachings claimed to be derived from a similar body of initiates which in that tradition were called the Secret Chiefs.[9]

The actual phrase "Great White Brotherhood" appears to have been popularized in Leadbeater's 1925 book The Masters and the Path.[10] Since the introduction of the phrase, the term "Great White Brotherhood" is in some circles used generically to refer to any concept of an enlightened community of adepts, on earth or in the hereafter, with benevolent aims towards the spiritual development of the human race, and without strict regard to the names used within the tradition.[11]

Dion Fortune adopts the name to refer to the community of living and dead adepts.[12]

The ritual magicians of the Western mystery tradition sometimes refer to the Great White Brotherhood as the "Great White Lodge", a name that appears to indicate that they imagine it constitutes an initiatory hierarchy similar to Freemasonry. Gareth Knight describes its members as the "Masters" or "Inner Plane Adepti", who have,

"gained all the experience, and all the wisdom resulting from experience, necessary for their spiritual evolution in the worlds of form."

While some go on to "higher evolution in other spheres", others become teaching Masters who stay behind to help younger initiates in their "cyclic evolution on this planet". Only a few of this community are known to the human race; these initiates are the "teaching Masters."[13]

The AMORC Rosicrucian order maintains a difference between the "Great White Brotherhood" and the "Great White Lodge", saying that the Great White Brotherhood is the "school or fraternity" of the Great White Lodge, and that "every true student on the Path" aspires to membership in this Brotherhood.[14]

Some of Aleister Crowley's remarks appear to indicate that Crowley identified the Great White Brotherhood with the A∴A∴, his magical secret society.[15]

The term Great White Brotherhood was further developed and popularized in 1934 with the publication of "Unveiled Mysteries" [16] by Guy Ballard's "I Am" Activity.[17]

This Brotherhood of "Immortal Saints and Sages" [18] who have gone through the Initiations of the Transfiguration, Resurrection, and the Ascension [19]] was further popularized by Ascended Master Teachings developed by The Bridge to Freedom, The Summit Lighthouse, and The Temple of The Presence. [20]

Other esoteric traditions, however, dismiss or deny the existence of a Great White Brotherhood. Neo-Pagan author Isaac Bonewits has been sharply critical of the concept; in his 1971 book Real Magic, Bonewits dismisses the "Great White Brotherhood" as part of his rejection of what he sees as the Manichean dualism of the implied opposition of whiteness and darkness, white magic versus black magic.

Bonewits mentions the Brotherhood as an example of his larger thesis, that,

"(t)he whole idea of White as Good and Black as Evil is purely the result of cultural bigotries."[21]

Great Brotherhood of Light

The Great White Brotherhood, also know as Great Brotherhood of Light, is perceived as a spiritual organization composed of those Ascended Masters who have risen from the Earth into immortality, but still maintain an active watch over the world. [22] [23]

The Great White Brotherhood also includes members of the Heavenly Host (the Spiritual Hierarchy directly concerned with the evolution of our world), Beneficent Members from other planets that are interested in our welfare, as well as certain unascended chelas. [24]

The Ascended Masters are believed to be joined together in service to the Earth under the name of the Great White Brotherhood. The use of the term "white" is supposed to refer to their advanced spirituality (i.e., that they have a white colored aura) and has nothing to do with race.

The later versions of Blavatsky described the masters as [25] ethnically Tibetan or Indian (Hindu), not European. Recent research indicates, however, that this description was used by Blavatsky to hide the real identity of her teachers, some of whom were well known Indian rulers of her time. [26]

Belief in the Brotherhood and the Masters is an essential part of the syncretistic teachings of various organizations that have continued and expanded the Theosophical philosophical concepts. [27] [28] [29] [30] [31]

Information given by the Summit Lighthouse and the I AM movement is suspect, since none of the writers of these groups are Masters of any Brotherhood. Examples of those believed to be Ascended Masters are Jesus, Confucius, Gautama Buddha, Mary the Mother of Jesus, Pope John Paul II [32], Kwan Yin, Saint Germain and Kuthumi.

It is believed that all of these put aside any differences they might have had in their Earthly careers, and unite instead to advance the spiritual well-being of humanity. [33]

Founding of the Great White Brotherhood

In 1952, Geraldine Innocente, Messenger for The Bridge to Freedom, delivered this Address purported to be from Sanat Kumara describing the founding of the "Great White Brotherhood":

" . . . I had nothing to work with but Light and Love, and many centuries passed before even two lifestreams applied for membership - One, later became Buddha (now, Lord of the World, the Planetary Logos Gautama Buddha) and the Other, became the Cosmic Christ (Lord Maitreya, now the Planetary Buddha). The Brotherhood has grown through these ages and centuries until almost all the offices are held now by those belonging to the evolution of Earth and those who have volunteered to remain among her evolution. . .. " [34]

On July 4, 1954 it is believed that Sanat Kumara stated through Geraldine Innocente:

" . . . Thus We took Our abode upon the sweet Earth. Through the same power of centripetal and centrifugal force of which I spoke (cohesion and expansion of the magnetic power of Divine Love), We then began to magnetize the Flame in the hearts of some of the Guardian Spirits who were not sleeping so soundly and who were not too enthusiastically engaged in using primal life for the satisfaction of the personal self.

"In this way, the Great White Brotherhood began. The Three-fold Flame within the heart of Shamballa, within the Hearts of the Kumaras and Myself, formed the magnetic Heart of the Great White Brotherhood by Whom you have all been blessed and of which Brotherhood you all aspire to become conscious members. . . . " [35]

Esotericism and Theosophy

The Great White Brotherhood is the name given in some metaphysical/occult circles to adepts of wisdom in or out of earthly incarnation who have assumed responsibility for the cosmic destiny of the human race, both individually and collectively. Nicholas Roerich and his wife, Helena Roerich, inspired by the Theosophical writings of H.P. Blavatsky, published the "Agni Yoga" series of books.

Their contents, claimed to be inspired by the Master Morya, described the work of the Brotherhood and the Spiritual Hierarchy. Most occult groups assign a high level of importance to the Brotherhood, but some make interaction with the Ascended Masters of the Brotherhood a major focus of their existence.

Of these several, the most prominent are the "I Am" Activity - the original Ascended Master organization founded in the 1930s, The Bridge to Freedom, the Church Universal and Triumphant, and The Temple of The Presence. [36]

Notes

Barrett, David (1996). Sects, 'Cults', and Alternative Religions: A World Survey and Sourcebook. London: Blandford.

von Eckartshausen, K., The Cloud upon the Sanctuary (Isabelle de Steiger, translator). (Weiser: 2003)

The Cloud on the Sanctuary (accessed Dec. 14, 2007)

Godwin, J. The Theosophical Enlightenment (Albany: State University of New York Press, 1994), ch. 1.

Godwin, J. The Theosophical Enlightenment (Albany: State University of New York Press, 1994), ch. 15.

Hutton, R. The Triumph of the Moon: A History of Modern Pagan Witchcraft (Oxford, 2000), p. 19

Arthur Edward Waite, The Book of Ceremonial Magic (first edition title: The Book of Black Magic and of Pacts), conclusion. (London, 1913)

Aleister Crowley (Symonds, John and Grant, Kenneth, eds.), The Confessions of Aleister Crowley (Bantam, 1971), pp. xiv-xv (Symonds introduction)

Crowley, supra, p. 347 et passim.

Leadbeater, C. W., The Masters and the Path (Theosophical Publishing House, 1925; expanded, 1927)

Crowley, supra.

See generally, Fortune, Dion, The Training and Work of an Initiate (1930; rev. ed. Weiser, 2000) and The Esoteric Orders and their Work (1928).

Knight, G, A Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism (1965; repr. Weiser, 1978), v. 1 ch. X "Chesed", ss. 14-16.

Lewis, H. S., Rosicrucian Manual (AMORC, 1938), pp. 139-140.

Crowley, A. Liber ABA, book 4. part 3, appendix II; a/k/a Magick in Theory and Practice (Sangreal, 1969).

King, Godfre Ray. Unveiled Mysteries. Chicago, Illinois: Saint Germain Press 1934

Saint Germain Foundation. The History of the "I AM" Activity and Saint Germain Foundation. Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press 2003

Vyasa, Krishna-Dwaipayana. Mahabharata. Chapter 23 - Arjuna's Quest: Indra addresses Arjuna saying: "This area is the abode of Immortal Saints and Sages. War and war-weapons are just unknown here."

Besant, Annie. Initiation: Perfecting of Man. London: Theosophical Publishing House 1912

A History of Ascended Master Activities The Temple of The Presence 1999.

Bonewits, I, Real Magic (1971; rev. ed., repr. Weiser, 1989), pp. 95, 112-113

Blavatsky, H. P. Isis Unveiled Volume 2 page 100: ". . . the Secret Association is still alive and as active as ever"

Roerich, Nicholas and Helena Hierarchy Agni Yoga Society, Inc. 1931 (reprinted 1977): "Certainly, when the black lodge directs its arrows against the White Brotherhood, the consequences are self-destructive, and the manifestation of a rebounding blow is unavoidable. What you heard is a consequence of self-destruction, because the aimed arrow returned to the sender."

Leadbeater, C.W. The Masters and the Path. Adyar, India: Theosophical Publishing House 1929 (Reprint: Kessinger Publishing 1997).

Sinnett, Alfred Percy. The Occult World. Boston: Colby & Rich, 1882.

K. Paul Johnson: The Masters Revealed. Madame Blavatsky and the myth of the Great White Lodge. Albany, NY 1994: SUNY press

I AM Ascended Master Dictation List Saint Germain Press Inc., 1995, Listing of those who are claimed to be Ascended Masters by The I AM Activity

Schroeder, Werner Ascended Masters and Their Retreats Ascended Master Teaching Foundation 2004, Listing of those who are believed to be Ascended Masters by The I AM Activity and The Bridge to Freedom

Luk, A.D.K.. Law of Life - Book II. Pueblo, Colorado: A.D.K. Luk Publications 1989, Listing of those who are claimed to be Ascended Masters by The I AM Activity and The Bridge to Freedom

Booth, Annice The Masters and Their Retreats Summit Lighthouse Library June 2003, Listing of those who are believed to be Ascended Masters by The I AM Activity, The Bridge to Freedom, and The Summit Lighthouse

Shearer, Monroe & Carolyn I AM Adorations, Affirmations & Rhythmic Decrees Acropolis Sophia Books and Works 1998, Listing of those who are claimed to be Ascended Masters by The I AM Activity, The Bridge to Freedom, The Summit Lighthouse, and The Temple of The Presence

Serapis. Ascension of John Paul the Great., Serapis Bey announced on May 1, 2005: "John Paul II has entered into the Oneness of the Eternal Life with his own God Presence.

Sinnett, Alfred Percy. The Occult World. Boston: Colby & Rich, 1882.

The Bridge to Freedom Journal November 1953 (Reprinted by Ascended Master Teaching Foundation).

The Bridge to Freedom Journal November 1955 (Reprinted by Ascended Master Teaching Foundation).

White Paper - Wesak World Congress 2002. Acropolis Sophia Books & Works 2003.

Return to The White Brotherhood

seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #37
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi SunRunner... Can i ask you, do you know the name of the messenger who took the 'dictations' from the brotherhood? And can you share it here? Some of us may be familiar with him.

I know that the Great White Brotherhood exists.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #38
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I know of a channeled spirit who claims to be 'the leader' of the Great White Brotherhood. Turns out it was a very low level spirit who has faked his followers out and now has them all in a mind control cult, except for those with critical thinking and common sense who walked away. I feel sorry for those have stayed, they just don't 'get it'.

Take the best and leave the rest.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:19 AM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:13 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:30 AM   #40
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

this applies to a few brother hoods i hear.

"those that known dont say and those that say dont know."

This sounds very interesting but i from A logical stand point truly doubt its a legit ancient egyptian cult of worship existing in modern day culture.

seeing clearlys post is very informative.

Sun runner if i had in my possession such materials as described i would make a few copies of each page & maybe give one full copied set to a trusted friend or partner & tell them to hang on to it til you need it, get it copy writed then send it out to a few publishing companies & the rest is set in stone as long as you dont pull a miere's and let some scum bags steal the book writes & horde them. cough cough* gatekeepers cough*

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 09-21-2008 at 06:37 AM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:19 AM   #41
Steve_G

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED YOUR THOUGHTS AND KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

The channel was called Estelle Roberts and her guide was Red Cloud. A google search will reveal quite a lot of info about her. A lot about Red Cloud too, but I have no way of knowing if it relates to her guide's last incarnation or not.

I think the website idea is a good place to start. I doubt it will be possible to release all of the transcripts that way due to the number and size but at least some of them will be available. I currently have no idea about running a website but I'm a fast learner.

I hear this part of the forum will be locked soon, but when I get the site up and running I'll see if I can't post a link to it.

Thanks again

Love and blessings to all