Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Intuitive Dissection of the Pete Peterson Information

For the first time ever, I have decided to pick apart an internet video interview done by a “whistle blower”. This is going to be my intuitive dissection of the recently published Pete Peterson interview done by Project Camelot. I did some intuitive dowsing on the total factual accuracy of the Camelot Witnesses that had already given either video, audio, or written testimony to Project Camelot in that forum thread available by CLICKING HERE.

A few months ago on the Project Camelott Internet Radio Show, Bill, Kerry, David Wilcock, and Camelot consultant Dr. Burham all announced together that they had just interviewed the “most revealing and important” witness that they had ever interviewed. There has been quite a delay in this interview being released for ambiguous reasons of national security that where stated by the person being interviewed, Pete Peterson.

In the past I was complacent and did not pick apart the interview of “Dr.” Dan Burisch which I now regret because it has now been exposed that he was spreading some disinformation on purpose. I had even mentioned some of his claims in the writings on the pages of my web site which I have now deleted. The biggest mistake that I made was that I assumed that my emotional and intuitive guidance system alone with no other tools was enough to determine the truth from fiction.

Days before this Peterson Interview was published I had made up my mind that I was going to pick it apart like a true analyst would. I put aside any excitement I may have had about the hype generated by the interviewers about what might be in this information. I replaced this excitement with the same kind off focus and intent that an ethical judge would have when presiding over a legal case.

Therefore, what I did was watch the interviews and take notes of all of the claims that Pete Peterson made on all three You Tube parts of this interview. I am not hunting glory here. More specifically, I am hunting the truth through the means that I have come to trust for over a decade. Those means would be intuitive pendulum dowsing. This type of intuitive investigation tool can be employed by anyone. I have actually made a set of instructions for how to do this in a blog post you can read by CLICKING HERE.

I am going to post the results of my intuitive investigations in 3 parts. Each part will directly correlate to the three videos of the interview available on You Tube. I am going to go ahead with the first part of this intuitive investigation in this post. Then the other parts I will post tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I encourage anyone who reads this not to take my results as the absolute truth any more than they would accept all of the information in the interview as their truth. I also encourage you, the reader, pick up the hobby of pendulum dowsing and pick apart information like this yourselves.

This is a personal intuitive dissection of statements made by Dr. Pete Peterson in Part 1 of the Project Camelot Interview with Him. I will post divinition data for parts 2 and 3 over the next couple of days. These statements are accompanied by my pendulum dowsing results on the factual truth of these statements. In some circumstances I will add my conjecture or descriptions about the intuitive results and put this in [brackets] underneath the TRUE or FALSE statements. These statements made by Dr. Pete Peterson have been paraphrased by me. Please forgive me if I accidentally misinterperate what he was trying to communicate.

Intuitive Dowsing Results of Part 1 You Tube Video of Dr. Pete Peterson Interview

(TRUE) When he was young he went to a wedding where the entire wedding was interrupted by a fleet of UFOs that everyone at the wedding and many people in the town near the wedding witnessed.

(FALSE) He wanted to build his own flying saucer. However, he decided that it was not necessary to fly around in order to teleport or travel in time. Therefore instead he built a Dr. Who telephone booth style box that you could step into that enabled him to do almost everything you could do in a UFO.

(FALSE) A number of governments around the world are now in possession of this technology of the “Dr. Who Telephone Booth” technology.

(TRUE) There are Sumerian cylinder seals and tablets that give specific instructions for how to build a UFO.

(TRUE) Has a PHD in Natural Physics.

(FALSE) He has visited the Vatican Library and seen there some documents and books that are kept secret because of the information they have in them.

(TRUE) He said that the Annunaki where real.

(FALSE) He has seen the giant skeletons of a supposed Annunaki.
[When I dowsed about the skeletons I asked if he had seen evidence other than internet photos.]

(FALSE) The Annunaki are Written about in the Christian Bible and the Torah.
[This is a common misinterpretation of the “Nephalim” from these texts.]

(TRUE) He is the inventor of a medical machine used in Homeopathic Medicine that can diagnose and prescribe the exact homeopathic remedy for the ailment.

(FALSE) Through genetic research himself and other scientists discovered that 15% of the people from all races across this planet have a unique “alien like” DNA.

(TRUE) He developed a technology that could remove all of the static interference present in certain types of radio communication.

(TRUE) He has seen “secret” documents about the existence of off world beings.
[These types of documents are available to anyone through The Disclosure Project.]

(TRUE) Mind control only works on 85% of people.

(FALSE) Certain Spots within the Yellow Stone National park have risen up to 4 feet due to volcanic activity.

(TRUE) People in foreign countries can not cash U.S. savings bonds for more than 10 cents on the dollar.

(TRUE) Has been warned by higher ups to locate to the “safe” place he is now for logistical reasons.

(TRUE) Nothing is secret anymore.

(FALSE) Iran prints mass quantities of counterfeit American Dollars.

(FALSE) One of the reasons that certain people in the U.S. government have a problem with Iran is because their counterfeiting operations devalue the American Dollar.

(TRUE) There are RFID chips that are small enough to be implanted by way of a Hypodermic Needle.

[There are hypodermic needles that are a large enough gauge to inject something into the skin the size of a grain of rice or slightly larger]

(TRUE) When Obama had his first briefing before swearing in to office he was in shock because of the scale of the information that he was not aware of before the briefing.

(FALSE) Weapons of Mass Destruction are being routinely imported into the United States in large containers on container ships.

(TRUE) The government is responsible for funding disaster films.

(TRUE) Helped to bring Soviet Science from behind the Iron Curtain.

(TRUE) Was in Ukraine when it declared its independence from Russia.

(TRUE) Was friends with the first president of the newly independent Ukraine
He listed off some of the different technology that he helped to bring back from the Soviet Union after the fall of the Iron Curtain, these are listed below.
(TRUE)-Advanced Materials
(TRUE)-New kinds of Motors
(TRUE)-A capacitor that could change heat into electricity.

(FALSE) The technology for the “Aurora” air / space craft was tech invented by people in the United States only.

(TRUE) The weight of the Russian Mir Space Station was the equivalent of 5000+ shuttle loads and he did not understand how that much material was delivered to space through conventional means.

(TRUE) We have malevolent extra terrestrial enemies.

(TRUE) Implants found in abtuctees are organic and extra terrestrial in origin.

(FALSE) Went through grade school with Linda Moulton Howe.

That just about covers the Part 1 You Tube video of the Dr. Pete Peterson testimony. Again, this is my PERSONAL intuitive dissection of the information he presented on the video. I am not trying to present this as truth. Take this data how ever your instincts tell you to take it.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-06-2009 at 04:26 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intuitive Dissection of the Pete Peterson Information

You need to go back and re-check some of your data... To Error is only

human... U might have been leaning on one foot...

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your work, Tone3Jaquar. I will check out your advice on dowsing.
I used to use it in my astrology work (to establish birth times), but in recent times have found it unreliable. Perhaps your advice will help.

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is quite fascinating.

Meaning no offense, or judgment of T3J's skills (which, I have to say seem high to me), even if T3J's dowsing is found to be impeccable, it still does not absolve anyone from thier duty of personal discernment in deciding on the truth from the information they consider - directly or indirectly.

Thanks to T3J for the work!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:01 AM   #5
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Some of the information is freely available on news outlets or we already knew .
The good doctor gave us some information about some devices that he manufactures and probably most viewers did not know about them.
The good doctor would not answer some questions on camera , while he probably would privately . This is a pattern that we have seen before ( Deacon ) .
Dr. Peterson let it slip that he is a member of the Russian Space agency . So he takes orders from Washington and Moscow ?
He had seen a Russian “ Zero Point energy device “.
At this point I remember in the book of William Milton Cooper the following sentence “ President Truman had been keeping our allies , including the Soviet Union , informed of the developing alien problem “ page 200 .
So ,from the above , I reach the following conclusions :

1) there is an international government agreement to keep secret
development and knowledge on the following subjects ; free energy , UFO , secret space program , relations with alien races.
This is a crime against humanity in my view .

2) There is a complex game or charade with other nations .
Some nations play the roles such as the “bad cop “ and “the
good cop “. While in reality are the best of friends .

3) Most of the wars have been staged including the Georgia
Russia conflict .
4) Putin and other leaders are in the same pocket as the rest of the western leaders .
5) I include in the above assessment the Chinese and Indian leaders

Finally we are doomed . The scenario most likely is the one put forward by “Halfpast human “
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Oh, we're not doomed.

nothing even vaguely like it. I can taste the freedom already. This 3D power structure is breaking to pieces and it's foundational support (our ignorance) is dissolving on an exponential curve. They lie, cheat and steal to try to keep the illusion of their omnipotence in place, but the billboard has lost it's cohesion, and the paint on it is running like the Dali Clock painting.

Cheer up.

You can also see from the last half dozen Clif High interviews that the only reason for their reports anymore is so we can make informed, intelligent decisions about what we need to support, or not support, and what it behooves us to create and manifest. Including the bringing of doom news, which I don't support.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
You need to go back and re-check some of your data... To Error is only

human... U might have been leaning on one foot...

Tango
Anyone can make ambiguous comments.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Results from Parts 2 and 3

PART 2

(FALSE) Participated in scientific experiments that proved the existence of acupressure points by injecting people with a radio active isotope of potassium and then tracking where it went on a cat scan machine.

(TRUE) You can treat the acupressure points on your hands and feet by looking for hard nodules and working on these with a special instrument that he has invented.

(FALSE) Wild Cats do not eat muscle tissue.

(FALSE) There is another biological system in the body that is made of a layered white colored material that conducts the field of consciousness from acupressure points to organs and other areas of the body.

(TRUE) The homeopathic medicine machine that he invented works off of the frequencies generated by substances in the information field.

PART 3

(FALSE) He invented and developed the worlds first Satellite tracking system privately before there where any satellites when he was 17 years old.

(FALSE) He was then the only person who was able to track the first ever artificial satellite which was the Russian Sputnik.

(FALSE) As a result of him inventing and developing this satellite detection technology the U. S. government took an interest in him.

(FALSE) In nuclear reactors strong materials become brittle.

(FALSE) In nuclear reactors weak materials become strong.

(TRUE) In nuclear reactors grease becomes like welds.

(TRUE) He invented robotics for use in the 1st nuclear reactor experiments.

(FALSE) In 1975-1976 he built a computer for the Tokyo airport that could tell people arrival and departure times in several different languages.

(TRUE) He helped develop computer training programs for a company sharing the same name as the technology company in the Terminator Movies “Cyberdyne”.

(FALSE) Intel pays royalties to other microchip technology developers because they are using other peoples technology in their CPU's.

(TRUE) Microchips have been created that have up to 10 different types of complete computers all in one chip.

(FALSE) Created a computer chip that used a type of logic called fuzzy logic that was a low intelligent version of artificial intelligence.

(TRUE) 50-60 percent of the technology that is around us today was developed by the hard work and minds at NASA before their funding was cut back.

(TRUE) Helped design spy satellites.

(FALSE) Designed the actuator arm on the Mars Lander with his Cousin.

(FALSE) Asked to build a UFO detector when he was 14 years old.

(TRUE) Helped develop a technology called a gate keeper that can render high tech weapons useless.

(FALSE / TRUE) In the 80's the Russians had a directed energy weapon that could be used anywhere in the world that used Radio Waves and it was nicknamed the Wood Pecker.
[I dowsed further to find out that this “Woodpecker” existed, however it was our technology. Not the russians]

(FALSE / TRUE) The Russian Woodpecker Technology was once directed at a town in the United States named Eugene Oregon.
[Once again I dowsed further to find out that it was targeted at this town however the Russians had nothing to do with it]

The Results of the Woodpecker Technology on the residence of Eugene Oregon where
(TRUE)-Sunburn in their sleep
(TRUE)-Headaches
(TRUE)-Birth Defects

(FALSE) The Russians bombarded the U.S. Embassy in Moscow with Microwaves in order to disorient the occupants.

(FALSE) His friend discovered this Russian tactic and is the one who told him about it.

(FALSE) NLP is more a more effective and powerful mind control technique than electromagnetic mind control techniques.

(TRUE) Recommended a book called the Magical Child by (fill in authors name) and backs the content of this book up as truthful and based on Russian Science.

(FALSE) Children born outside of the normal Family environment will never grow up to amount to anything special.
[I know that this is bull **** because one of the most inspirational people in the world is Wayne Dyer and he was an orphan until the age of 8]

(TRUE) Russians did extensive research studying the development of babies and how entrainment on the mothers and fathers hearts in the first 16 hours after birth has a drastic effect on emotional and intelligent development of the child.

(FALSE / TRUE) The entrainment of the child to the parents hearts in the first 16 hours after birth is completely electromagnetic and has nothing to do with the information field.
[The part about the 16 hour time frame dowsed up true, but the part about it having nothing to do with this “information field” where false]

(TRUE) The Pineal Gland is made from a special type of a biological compound called Melanin.

(FALSE) The Melanin the pineal gland is made from is a natural conductor of the information field and also the time field.

(FALSE) The Tibetans drill holes in their foreheads in order to unshroud the Pineal Gland.

(TRUE) Fluoride hardens and calcifies the pineal gland.

(TRUE) The best information on virus prevention is available on the FEMA and FDA web sites.

(TRUE) The information about virus prevention that is most important from these two government agencies is wash your hands, wear masks, and avoid people.

(FALSE) Most of the oxygen in the world is produced by plankton in the ocean.

(FALSE) We have killed off mass quantities of plankton in the ocean as a result of the byproducts of production of certain types of batteries.

(FALSE) Whales beach themselves because they are intelligent enough to know that there is not enough plankton left for all of them to eat and they are sacrificing themselves for the greater good of the ocean.

(FALSE) As a result of us killing off all of this plankton we may run out off air on the planet earth in the near future.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry I posted this on another thread..but it is much more appropriate her:

In some ways, the Peterson Interview was disappointing on a surface level, I agree. That assessment for me is superficial though. It you watch very carefully, Pete gives away things by what he WONT talk about.

Things which he avoids, and things which he was "sure to say". Stay with me here.

He said he did work for SRI, which he didn't want to talk about. They are a satellite technology company, among other things. Then he REALLY didn't want to talk about "Remote Influencing" even indicating that Kerry would "Get a visit" if she talked about it.

I surmise that remote influencing is tied into the head sensor he was describing, that its tied into MK-ULTRA, that is tied into his being a "Spymaster" and that in this capacity---and this is still going on---groups within the private/black community are actively utilizing remote influencing tech via satellite.

Imagine a team of trained influencers all hooked up to sensors and being amplified by satellite into the home of one of the world leaders? He could end up doing whatever they wanted him to do.

If you were going to give an interview like this you would have to be very careful about describing any ACTIVE PROGRAMS for fear of compromising them. He would not talk about MK-Ultra at all. That pretty much confirms that it is still an active program.

He would not talk about remote influencing.

He deftly avoided 911 talk.

He about had a heart attack just telling us that Chlorine/Flouride destroys our blood vessels and it's for aged population control.

He exuded an almost superstitional fear concerning some of the more esoteric angles DW asked about. I think he doesn't trust psychics/intuitives because of the work he has done. I'll post more of my thoughts later.

In all the interview actually told us alot. I hope that pisses someone off too!
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I posted the comments he made in the chronological order that he made them in. "IF" my results are accurate then it seems rather convenient how consistently the truth and the lies alternate with each other. I have discovered before that a trained disinformation person will tell the truth to change the internal discernment of the viewer up to a higher frequency then slip lies in with the truth so that all of it gets wrapped up in that feeling. Maby this is NLP, I do not know. I have never studied it or looked into it.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate and have come to respect your information T3J....

There are some things that you brought up that I felt the same ways towards in just using my intuitiion.

I just told myself he is talking in circles same as many of the other guys. Its almost like, tell them bits and pieces and screw up the info to keep them in the dark.

I am going to appreciate what I did get out of the videos and go with that.

I think there are a few that have told us much much more and they did it on their own, which I believe that it came from their hearts. It's tiring to do it for anything else and they then discredit themselfs.

No wonder there are so many arguments firing up over the interveiws.

I have respect for Dr Pete Peterson as I think he did the best he could under the circumstances but at the same time disapointed in the lack of...

One thing my mind flirts with is the scientist in the movie Angels and Demons that was in the basement of the vatican studying anti-matter and involved with CERN. It very well could of been this man.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I kind of new something was "fishy" when he acted as though the name of a fish with special oil in it was above top secret information. LOL
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

T3J: thank you for your work in dowsing. I know this is a rather time consuming job & its useful to compare your answers against our own discernment.

When I started to watch part 1. the first thing that caught my attention was his eyes constantly moving from left to right, as if he was expecting someone to enter the room and take him out. He seemed very nervous & shifty. I found it very distracting & could not focus on his words. The set-up of Dt. Peterson at a desk/table and the positioning of David was really odd. It appeared to make David uncomfortable, because Dr. P was not making direct eye contact with David. & kept looking up at the camera & quick darts to the left & right. Weird set-up.

After about 3 mins into it, my instincts couldn't take anymore of this very
bizarre set-up, & I gave up on it.

I was also surprised to find David W. starting the interview, I was expecting (as usual) Kerry & Bill to conduct it!

I would love to know from Kerry/Bill if David Wilcock is now working with them as a team, and he will be conducting more interviews in the future?

I'm afraid the whole interview was lost on me
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #14
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
When I started to watch part 1. the first thing that caught my attention was his eyes constantly moving from left to right, as if he was expecting someone to enter the room and take him out. He seemed very nervous & shifty. I found it very distracting & could not focus on his words. The set-up of Dt. Peterson at a desk/table and the positioning of David was really odd. It appeared to make David uncomfortable, because Dr. P was not making direct eye contact with David. & kept looking up at the camera & quick darts to the left & right. Weird set-up.
Do what I do, just don't "watch" the video, just "Listen" to the audio.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Do what I do, just don't "watch" the video, just "Listen" to the audio.
Bill "the Doctor"
tks Doc. but my BS detectors were screaming at me to not waste my time on this guy.

I do wonder though why this guy and others do public interviews if they are not allowed to speak freely? He appeared so fearful, as if he did not want to be there, so why did he do it? What is to be gained by him or the public. To me this is insane.

Can you imagine a career where you have to watch every word you say, or if you slip up you might be killed. Why keep a career like that.? Its sheer madness.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Ok TJ3 I have to tell you some thing as a machinist I have machined many types of materials and I can say this once a material has been heat treated and hardened it becomes very brittle it is stong as h*ll but depending on the hardness of it some and its shape I would have to agree with Pete what temp s do nuclear reactors run at the higher the temp the more brittle a material becomes . I have seen pcs machined and hardened that come out after cooling and you can see cracks in them and they then become paper weights so it true .

Then again in order to take some of the hardening properties out of steel you need to heat it to a certain temperature so these things are possible

Quote:
I kind of new something was "fishy" when he acted as though the name of a fish with special oil in it was above top secret information. LOL
Not fishy at all Its not so much about the fish as what you get out of the fish here is the information he was talking about http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnut...k2.html#closer

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-06-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 AM   #17
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

(FALSE) The Tibetans drill holes in their foreheads in order to unshroud the Pineal Gland.

I chuckled when I heard the above. Lobsang Rampa described this exact procedure that was done to him in his third book ("The Third Eye" if I recall correctly).
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:06 AM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I have read that book as well Sunflower

Here is a link to some of his stuff http://www.galactic-server.com/rampa/#english

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-07-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:30 AM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Tone, thanks for doing the dowsing. It has been reported that the Russians did bug our embassy and bombard our employees there with EMF stuff to make them very ill. So, the question:

(FALSE) The Russians bombarded the U.S. Embassy in Moscow with Microwaves in order to disorient the occupants.

seems to be wrong or not specific enough.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #20
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It is top secret. The 'fish oil' is already inside EVERY single person provided you havent wasted it.

It is the oil you use to 'burn the lamp' and ignite.

This info. is more secret than any flying ship they have out there.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #21
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Intuitive Dissection of the Pete Peterson Information

Hi All,
I love it when people search for coverups in the PC interviews Dr Peterson seems to be a brave individual who steping outside the box. He has served his nation and has my respect for putting on that uniform for democracy. I find many people tend to forget Dr Peterson is Vietnam Veteran and deserves repect even if your don't believe in the Politics.

I wonder how many of you would put your familes in front of a firing line to speak out?

Peace & freedom
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, I did not think about what the answer should be or what it could be before I dowsed it. I wrote down the questions, and dowsed them up with no biased towards how the answers turned out. Is intuitive dowsing always 100% on? No. Is intuitive dowsing always more accurate then pure intuitive discernment with no tools? Yes

Remember everyone, this is my personal intuitive take on this. I have specifically give the instructions for how to do this and encouraged everyone do get their own data in the same way I have.

Quote:
Hey Tone, thanks for doing the dowsing. It has been reported that the Russians did bug our embassy and bombard our employees there with EMF stuff to make them very ill. So, the question:

seems to be wrong or not specific enough.
Understandable, I had actually heard the same rumors years ago. However, If I ask the question about microwaves bombardment it still comes up negative. It must have been something besides microwaves. Perhaps it was some of those scalar waves they where working on for so long.

Quote:
Ok TJ3 I have to tell you some thing as a machinist I have machined many types of materials and I can say this once a material has been heat treated and hardened it becomes very brittle it is stong as h*ll but depending on the hardness of it some and its shape I would have to agree with Pete what temp s do nuclear reactors run at the higher the temp the more brittle a material becomes . I have seen pcs machined and hardened that come out after cooling and you can see cracks in them and they then become paper weights so it true .

Then again in order to take some of the hardening properties out of steel you need to heat it to a certain temperature so these things are possible
I agree with you on the general properties of metal. However, I could be wrong but I think his statement was "Strong Materials become brittle" and "Weak Materials become strong". I dowsed it up using the word materials not metals. I am also framiliar with how the heat treating process can do this to metals because I am a gear head.

Quote:

I chuckled when I heard the above. Lobsang Rampa described this exact procedure that was done to him in his third book ("The Third Eye" if I recall correctly).
Evidently I got that one wrong.

Quote:
Hi All,
I love it when people search for coverups in the PC interviews Dr Peterson seems to be a brave individual who steping outside the box. He has served his nation and has my respect for putting on that uniform for democracy. I find many people tend to forget Dr Peterson is Vietnam Veteran and deserves repect even if your don't believe in the Politics.

I wonder how many of you would put your familes in front of a firing line to speak out?

Peace & freedom
SWIFT
Getting the approval of the people you describe as bastards that you work for before releasing the material is not exactly sticking you neck out there. He held back all of the juicy stuff that he told the rest of them because he did not want to risk any adverse side effects. That is why he would not answer most of Kerry's questions.

Telling all of us that so and so that has yet to give him accurate logistical intel on economic matters is telling him that the economy is doomed is not useful. I know plenty of people that are veterans of Vietnam and also Iraq and Afganistan. If one of them walks up to me and tells me somthing that is hard to swallow I do not just buy it because once upon a time they where in the suck.

Instead of focusing on the questions that I may have gotten wrong (small percentage) lets focus on some of the questions that I may have gotten right that turned out false. These are the most ludicrous statements if you ask me.

Quote:
(FALSE) A number of governments around the world are now in possession of this technology of the “Dr. Who Telephone Booth” technology.
So a number of governments have time travel technology. Really? The U.S. military industrial complex decided that it would be a good strategic idea to sell time travel technology to the rest of the world? Sorry, does not add up.

Quote:
(FALSE) Wild Cats do not eat muscle tissue.
I have seen some pretty healthy wild cats at the zoo that feed on large steaks with plenty of muscle tissue on them. What is happening during those Nat Geo nature films after the wild cat catches his prey? Does the cat have David Blane like vanishing illusions and sticks the meat off camera by spitting it out when we are not looking. Ever seen a house cat catch a bird? All that is left over is feathers. Sorry, does not add up.

Quote:
(FALSE) He invented and developed the worlds first Satellite tracking system privately before there where any satellites when he was 17 years old.

(FALSE) Asked to build a UFO detector when he was 14 years old
Let me see if I get this strait. When he was 14 the government asked him to build a UFO detector. Then when he was 17 he built a satellite tracking station on his own and this is why the governement took an interest in him? Which is it, did they contact him at 14 wanting the UFO detector built. Or did they contact him after he built the satellite tracking station when he was 17. And what exactly would be the difference between these two devices? Sorry, that is a total slip up by him where he messed up the chronological aspects of the fictional part of his story. Does not add up. Common sense here people!

Quote:
(FALSE) Children born outside of the normal Family environment will never grow up to amount to anything special.
Bold Face lie, just ask Wayne Dyer.

Quote:
(FALSE) Whales beach themselves because they are intelligent enough to know that there is not enough plankton left for all of them to eat and they are sacrificing themselves for the greater good of the ocean.
He knows this as fact because he has seen how smart whales are from working with them in government projects? That is a pretty big assumption and one filled with holes. According to recent research the quantity of minerals and microbes is going up in the oceans world wide. Sorry, does not add up.

Quote:
(FALSE) As a result of us killing off all of this plankton we may run out off air on the planet earth in the near future.
Anyone can say anything. Where is the data to back this up?

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-07-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Even if I got some of the questions wrong which is entirely possible when dowsing this quantity of material in this short of a time frame. There are still some things he stated that are bold face lies. Cats eat muscle, I am sorry but they have and always will. They actually leave behind the intestines and what not. Whales do not commit suicide because there is not enough food for their buddies. The air on earth is not going to run out and the microbial levels in the oceans are now increasing.

He held back any info in the video that would put him at risk and would not talk about it. Other than the clever marketing for his medical devices I would like for someone to point out information that he gave us that we did not already know that is actually logistically usefull.

I am tired of people claiming to have the information that we need and then comming foward with a bunch of sci-fi stories true or not that would only have usefulness to us if we where engineers at a competitive military industrial complex corporation. Tell me things I need to know or shut the f--k up.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:20 PM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

TJ3 I agree He didn`t really give us anything new . All the things he could have given us were talked about off the record and these things we will never be privy to. For some reason the time line has been altered by 8 to 9 years so government knew this was coming for some time and did nothing to tell any one . makes you want to vote with a bullet sometimes instead of a pencil after all its still lead in a different form

What if they had an election and some one spoke out and started asking the tough questions in a town hall like atmosphere? We know the police would try to escort him or her out of the building and the guy running gets to avoid the question. It is a way of avoiding the questions they don`t want to talk about . Why is it no one else ever stands up and says no and makes the guy answer it. We are so afraid that we may end up in jail . What about my job and my home and my toys, Wake up they will be gone soon enough

It is these actions that allows politicians to put you in the very position you and the rest of the world are facing. There has been no crime there can be no charge but we always allow it to happen . Why can`t more people stand up and say no this is wrong and bar the door make the guy answer it. what could possibly happen its supposed to be a free country you need to forget about political lines . If you haven`t guessed by now it is a class war the rich against the rest of us they are no better than you . You all know the money is worthless so all they have is more paper / ones and zeros thats it.

Its the people who make government accountable. You proved it on the Health insurance bill they were not even going to read it till you spoke up. The same thing needs to be done on Cap and Trade and Internet security they are both up for passage and if you think the fight is over then guess what it will be . By doing nothing you allow them to dictate to you and when that happens it is to late to do anything. .............. Rant over
Old 09-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I also had a problem with the way he described the "unforeseen" non-crashing of the economy back in 2001 and also now. He describes this as being caused by INERTIA? How the f--k does a term invented to explain the resistance of an object to vectors of friction have anything to do with economic science?

My logic for why this does not add up is simple. We hear all of the time how these cooperations stole the money because they could not account for it. I think the whole thing is a giant smoke screen now.

Let me see if my simple mind is seeing the truth of what actually happened. First the Federal Reserve created a digital representation of billions of dollars out of thin air. Next this digital illusion of monetary value passes through the hands of the government then the hands of financial institutions then disappears again into oblivion.

So the money appeared out of nothing, then disappeared again back into nothingness. Am I off base when I conclude that nothing actually happened other than the make believe story about a bunch of ones and zeros on a few computer databases? Was the whole thing a giant distraction? Did it actually result in the devaluation of our currency? If it did then why hasn't the dollar crashed already. Why isn't bread 30 bucks a loaf?