Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

I have got permission from the original senders of this message to post it now out in the open forum because they have taken steps to ensure that as of this morning, they are out of the Uk and well out of reach from any repercussions.

The warning is thus; In 2009, end of August, start of september and lasting for 3 months, maybe a bit less, is a 'coming event' that has made some very serious professional people take their lives and uproot and move entirely out of the UK to areas more remote. These people are throwing away 10, 15 years of government work in defense, technology and nuclear power as well as other arms and have as of this morning, gone.

This event I am told and its causes are being very carefully hidden from view by a manufactured crisis in our banking system / world system. They themselves do not know the exact reason or the exact event, but it is according to them being very well prepared for at senior government levels world wide.

Their warning was thus; be safe and store enough food for 3 months. Store water and other goods you will need. Their will be no help for at least 3 months, maybe more. Depending on its severity, other steps may need to be taken.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

several years ago,a seer ( a very simple man, who lived in the south-west of Poland, he's been dead for several years now) warned about a great flood in September 2009. His first prophecy ( about a flood that started 7/7/1997 in Poland) came true. He said in that prophecy that when three sevens would come together His home town would be afflicted by a devastating flood, and so it happened. His next prophecy says that when three nines come together even a more devastating flood will afflict his home town. The next date with three nines is september 9, 2009. His home town is in a mountain valley in the sout-west of Poland , very far from the sea.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
I have got permission from the original senders of this message to post it now out in the open forum because they have taken steps to ensure that as of this morning, they are out of the Uk and well out of reach from any repercussions.

The warning is thus; In 2009, end of August, start of september and lasting for 3 months, maybe a bit less, is a 'coming event' that has made some very serious professional people take their lives and uproot and move entirely out of the UK to areas more remote. These people are throwing away 10, 15 years of government work in defense, technology and nuclear power as well as other arms and have as of this morning, gone.

This event I am told and its causes are being very carefully hidden from view by a manufactured crisis in our banking system / world system. They themselves do not know the exact reason or the exact event, but it is according to them being very well prepared for at senior government levels world wide.

Their warning was thus; be safe and store enough food for 3 months. Store water and other goods you will need. Their will be no help for at least 3 months, maybe more. Depending on its severity, other steps may need to be taken.
Hi Sol ...

Where did you get this information from.

Eric
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Thats cheered me up no end this morning...
did they go east or west? I noticed too that the Queen bought herself a new house in Colorado.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:46 AM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Blimey, cheered me up to

Atleast I suppose it gives us some time, but move out of britain for me is a non option unfortuneatly
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

If this is true, which it might be,then surely if it was flooding which would be caused by tidel waves that would have to affect The UK, Ireland, Denmark Holland as well as the east coast ot the USA as it would have to come from up by the polar regins? No? Or.. may be an Eath quake at the bottom of the atlantic ocean which case Ireland is really in the sh..t (Me and feardia live in Ireland). .... Ok rationally...if it's somthing that could only affect the Uk it has to be somthing like a nuclear senario??? Bombs or bogus terrorist attacks in places like Sellafield? Whcih is only a few miles accross a very small sea from me in Dublin.... Or a plague.... I guess I's better go some where far away and high up for my summer hollidays and stay along time.

Dear God it's all starting....now...I am so ill-prepared.
Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Now Antonia, no need to panic, thats the weekend of the fleadh cheoil and its in Tullamore this year, so we'll be grand.

Three warnings shall be given them before their final fall,
The burning of the Tower of the great kings,
The conflagration of the Dockyard of the Galls,
And the burning of the Treasury where gold is deposited.

...And seven years before the last day,
The sea shall submerge Eirin by one inundation...

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=TiCh1Xu6BAw
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #8
SplatPantZ

As a tip, just keep reasonable stocks of food in your cupboards and safe places incase of any event, always a sane thing to do.

Had enough of these doom threads though
Old 11-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
If this is true, which it might be,then surely if it was flooding which would be caused by tidel waves that would have to affect The UK, Ireland, Denmark Holland as well as the east coast ot the USA as it would have to come from up by the polar regins? No? Or.. may be an Eath quake at the bottom of the atlantic ocean which case Ireland is really in the sh..t (Me and feardia live in Ireland). .... Ok rationally...if it's somthing that could only affect the Uk it has to be somthing like a nuclear senario??? Bombs or bogus terrorist attacks in places like Sellafield? Whcih is only a few miles accross a very small sea from me in Dublin.... Or a plague.... I guess I's better go some where far away and high up for my summer hollidays and stay along time.

Dear God it's all starting....now...I am so ill-prepared.
Antonia
i don't remember now , but i believe Nostradamus said something about an island state which would be attacked by nuclear weapon or that that country would retaliate with nuclear weapon. Sth like that, but i am not sure.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
Colin

Quote:
but it is according to them being very well prepared for at senior government levels world wide.
Hmmm...so if/when this event takes place it will have global ramifications.

So, what could it be? Large asteroid hit? Pole Shift? Nuclear Winter?Global Pandemic? CME?

No disrespect to the OP, but how reliable is/was the source of this information? We have seen this type of speculation numerous times already..

However, the information would explain some of the recent events that are/have occured, e.g huge seed store being contructed in Norway, various world leaders buying large plots of land in South American countries, various governments nigh on insisting that the populous be inoculated against some disease or another..and the manufactured global financial crisis, to name but a few.

IMHO the safest thing we can do is not panic, keep our eyes & ears open for coroborating reports...and watch for world leaders suddenly taking extended breaks outside their own country..

I've just remembered something. My local borough council did a huge leaflet drop last year which has always puzzled me. Emergency Planning Leaflet

Last edited by Colin; 11-28-2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: updated info
Old 11-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #11
norman
Avalon Senior Member

And what has Prince William decided he want's to be?

An Air/Sea rescue pilot!
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hi all.

The information is from people whom I trust 100%.

Chile, India, Canada (west coast) are all locations people have fled to, as well as Southern and central Spain.

Also, they are going underground.

Now, I am NOT in the position to leave the UK or even move locations.

However, I am fully planning on having enough food and water supplies to last this period should an event arise.

I am also searching VERY hard for suitable underground locations.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
Sol Invictus
Banned

The food expert Steph said 'food will be extremely short and hardship and starvation is going to be very common. Thats what they want us to calculate'.

The Nuclear tech said 'electrical systems are going to go down on a global scale, the grid will die. Thats whats in the pipe line'.

The telecommunications expert said 'all forms will be off. nothing, not satellites, no GPS, nothing will work. Thats what we are planning for'.

The nurses said 'our people are planning for some thing - we have had massive over stocks and not an eyebrow has been raised'.

make of it what you will, but I for one am deadly serious about being very close to a location in those months to dip off under ground at a fair pace.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well, unfortuneately, not many places around here to hide in...
Old 11-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #15
Sol Invictus
Banned

Ammit, you laugh, but i know people in london who are going underground.

Its possible, just think about it for a minute.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #16
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Ferdia. you always put a smile on my face yet you are always the voice of informed reason...
Does any body know if Italy is going to be above water, below water?? Have an uncle with a little mountain abode 2000 feet up and beside a water supply might be a safe place when the big submerging goes down but then isn't there an nuclear bomb targeted to the vatican at some time or other?? Read that some where... Naustradamus or some other prophecy. My uncles place is an hour from Rome... oh well I might as well join Ferdia in the pub...

and toast to Colm Cille or take up surfing... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Underground in London isn't something I'd plan on.

A preponderance of predictions to date have a water/flood/coastal event component.

And water finds any available hole.

Underground in low lying areas is asking for trouble, if you ask me (and nobody did)

Oh, and thanks for the heads up, Sol. Every data point goes into the mix to form up likelihoods. It all helps.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #18
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Underground in London isn't something I'd plan on.

A preponderance of predictions to date have a water/flood/coastal event component.

And water finds any available hole.

Underground in low lying areas is asking for trouble, if you ask me (and nobody did)
Feel free to add what you like.

However, if the people who warned me are going underground, so am I. If you choose to sit this one out on the surface should it arise as rapidly as forcast, well... thats your free will and free choice.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #19
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Sol, I was not laughing, just consider anyone who lives close enough to caves at the moment, very lucky. I do have a sense of humour but atlas find these next coming months scary and not funny at all.

Like many many people , I have a family and the thought of dragging not only my wife but my young children also to somewhere that will be unpredictable, this I find very un-ammusing believe me.

Appologies for non offense intended.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #20
Sol Invictus
Banned

Ammit,
there is nothing at all to apologise about.

I sat in utter stunned silence at the table when they weer banding about ideas on what the hell to do.

I am in no position at all to move or relocate myself. I am however looking at making damn sure that when september rolls around I am as fully prepared as i can be.
Hence the Sunday 'prep' speech for the ground crew.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:58 PM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

If the grid is going down one would likely be expecting a CME or something from the heavens that would impact orbiting satillites.

I found this message very interesting as CMEs have happened in the past and in fact Canada got the last hit that I'm aware of and ended up a bit of a mess in the impacted area. A solar flare in 1989 blacked out all of Quebec, Canada. Then there was the Solar Magnetic Cloud (SMC)/Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) event of January1997 triggered ... Svalbard and in the polar cap region over Eureka, Canada. So it would seem that it is the northern hemispheres that tend to have been targeted when these past two events occurred.

This information, along with some intuitional hits is why our research team are now brainstorming on how to prepare some very cheap underground structures as a means to protect oneself from these type of events. As Jim Marrs says, "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." Which is exactly what we are doing in our own small way.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8281

Last edited by Carol; 11-28-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #22
Softkiller
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hidden Hand on Above Top Secret forum wrote:
"There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions
over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be
raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent
drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater."
Is this the smoking gun?
Food for thought.
Softkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #23
Sol Invictus
Banned

according to one person who is heading for Romania of all places, they can sustain themselves for months on just their monies raised through house sales etc, and then go into the caves and sit it out.

Wind speeds of 300+ ? Thats going to make all surface life impossible, and I can see why starvation and satellites would go down if the suns the cause.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #24
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Now Antonia, no need to panic, thats the weekend of the fleadh cheoil and its in Tullamore this year, so we'll be grand.

Three warnings shall be given them before their final fall,
The burning of the Tower of the great kings,
The conflagration of the Dockyard of the Galls,
And the burning of the Treasury where gold is deposited.

...And seven years before the last day,
The sea shall submerge Eirin by one inundation...

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=TiCh1Xu6BAw
Feardia...heads up...I clicked the Youtube link you posted and picked up a virus I had to clear off my computer. It's the only place I've been on the web today except this site.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #25
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I have to be honest and say, I have self trained in bushcraft and survival techniques, christ years ago I was trained in guerilla warfare techniques.
I can grab one of 2 bags ( grab bags ) at anytime and I can go, anywhere.

One is good for 3 days and one for 8 days without any other additions except water. And I would survive, I have done it in tests.

What worries me about the future is not where food or water is coming from for my family as I can foridge that but, outside inteference. I know people will panic, with panic, comes fear, with fear comes selfisness. People will kill for a bottle of water, a bag of food or even for the rights of your new cave dwelling.

That is what I fear. I know that in such a situation I will flick a switch and go combat mode to protect what I have.

It frightens me...