Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
353L
Avalon Senior Member

Default If I was David Wilcock....

Quote:
Rebecca listened to all of our phone call with Deagle. Michael
was listening to it as we spoke. David declined to listen to it at all.

David felt that the events would not occur for three reasons:
-- The ETs would not permit it.
-- The Illuminati might be willing to kill large numbers of people,
but not destroy vast tracts of real estate and infrastructure.
-- He would have received notice of this himself.
http://www.projectcamelot.org/index.html

If I was the self-proclaimed reincarnation of Edgar Cayce I would not listen to anybody. I would rather demand people to listen only to what I have to say.... My self-importance would make me think that these events would not occur if I have not received notice of this myself. I would want you to remain in a kind of delusional dream state and encourage you to keep sending energy (love and light) to feed man's natural predators, in the misguided belief that such giving is the highest manifestation of Love. Such followers are little more than milk cows nourishing the predators of our world (disguised as angels or benevolent aliens).

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2015.0

http://atlanteanjournal.blogspot.com...carnation.html

Last edited by Kathleen; 10-05-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: link removed - personal attack, see member guidelines
353L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: If I was David Wilcock....

Lucky for us you aren't then.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Can't say Wilcock is completely unaware of Deagle's past records though.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

David declined to listen to it before commenting - but explained that he was on a major project that he had hoped to finish that evening.

David said numerous things that I appreciated - one being that it is good not to take a single point of reference - that even when he has dreams about things, he doesn't assume the dream is reality until he checks it out with other points of reference.

A bit egoistical, yes. A bit more balanced, yes.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously, you don't know David Wilcock very well...
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock is the perfect antidote to negative prophecy
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #7
Rundeaf

I'm mystified by Wilcock's not willing to listen to Deagle's phone call and yet knew what Deagle was warning about.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #9
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rundeaf View Post
I'm mystified by Wilcock's not willing to listen to Deagle's phone call and yet knew what Deagle was warning about.
Even though he hadn't listened to the conversation he was still pretty spot on in his assumption of what Deagle said in general terms. That indicates to me that he's heard it all before, which speaks volumes. The talk Deagle gave at the Granada Club is available on google video, check it out. But don't watch it with your kids.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

If I was a Moderator.....

I would remove your post as being a personal attack.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #11
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Spot ON !!!

BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #12
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

If you listen David was explaining about "someone's" (I dont remember who's), material how it was dark and negative but a good read. So he recommended balancing it out with something that makes you feel better. I truly feel that he understands how people tend to respond to doom and gloom, and he is trying to balance it out.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rundeaf View Post
Yes, well I was puzzled by that also ...

What struck me is that he was so promoting to vote for Obama ...
While I was digging for other angles this is what I found:

Go to Camelot's homepage: http://www.projectcamelot.org/

Then find "Obama vows to stop Iran from having nuclear arms"

Underneath it says:

"The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat," Obama said in a speech to a conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a pro-Israel lobby group.

Now how does this NOT direct to the same thing he's actually aiming at in case of Palin ?

I'm not in favor of any candidate (don't take me wrong). But it looks like David is pointing in a wrong direction too.
I don't want to debunk David by any means but given these facts it looks like he's wrong on this one ...

Ok, finally I looked up this part by Dan Burisch too ...

Genesis 3:24 (V) "eiecitque Adam et conlocavit ante paradisum voluptatis cherubin et flammeum gladium atque versatilem ad custodiendam viam ligni vitae"

It added to understand what's the key here ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #14
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Wilcock, got a slight briefing by Bill and Kerry, and like most of us heard the general tune before...

He's more informed than most of us will ever be... He's also unchangingly optimistic and realistic. I for one learned anything I know about the oncoming changes from reading his material and seeing his interviews. Have a little faith in him.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #15
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
He's more informed than most of us will ever be...
Hmmm ?? Well is that a good or a bad sign ?
Of course if you really know what's going to happen you will have absolutely no fear !

I have question ... David mentioned recent attacks on US embassies.
I clearly heard him say Pakistan ... was the first one Aruba ?

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i thought the interview was great and made the most sense so far, his understanding of interpreting visions/dreams was important as to NOT take them as literal truths.

also i enjoyed that while talking about serious issues bill kerry and david could still laugh.

very good stuff.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:46 PM   #17
Birdwoman
Avalon Senior Member

It has been scientifically and spiritually proven that the events and state of the world are influenced strongly by our thoughts and feelings. To dwell on the fear and ideas about catastrophic future events assures that they will occur. Let's keep thoughts and feelings of love, abundance, peace, gratitude, joy, etc. in our hearts and minds and assure that we will have an abundant, peaceful, joyful future.

This is most likely why David does not wish to immerse himself in an hour or so of negative thoughts and feelings. Yes, we need to know what's going on in the world, but a simple notification is probably enough.
Hugs, Marilyn
Birdwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:49 PM   #18
Suriel

Wink Re: If I was David Wilcock....

What is the deal with the mp3s on Camelot? They have a new mp3 with David about the Dr. Deagle call. But the link won't work. Can someone please post the correct link?

Thanks

Old 10-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #19
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4265

Suriel...Here you go..

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:01 PM   #20
Suriel

Wink Re: If I was David Wilcock....

thanks for the link
Old 10-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #21
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: If I was David Wilcock....

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
What is the deal with the mp3s on Camelot? They have a new mp3 with David about the Dr. Deagle call. But the link won't work. Can someone please post the correct link?

Thanks

Hey Suriel,

I was having same problem but then discovered these links that worked for me:
Rebecca's
http://projectavalon.net/rebecca_jer...oct_2008_1.mp3

David's is here ;

http://projectavalon.net/david_wilcock_4_oct_2008.mp3

Also, I wanted to point out that I think people misunderstood what David was saying. He said he didn't get a chance to listen to Deagle's interview prior to talking with Bill & Kerry. He never stated (that I heard) that he was refusing to listen to Deagle's interview after he taled to B&K. Let's get it right folks. You have to keep in mind why B&K called David after releasing the Deagle interview...maybe they realized they jumped the gun a little too soon before establishing credibility on this person. How many of you did research on Deagle? I suggest you do that before lending too much more energy into what he was saying. Yes, David does sound a little egotistical but that's just his personality in general. What he pointed out about Deagle is based upon fact and not just opinion. I'm not trying to discredit Deagle but if someone is going to start such a s**t-storm, they better be a real accurate intuitive. Again, do your own research and be discerning.
Let's not feed something unless it is truly valid...especially anything with negative energy.
Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #22
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 353L View Post
If I was the self-proclaimed reincarnation of Edgar Cayce I would not listen to anybody. I would rather demand people to listen only to what I have to say.... My self-importance would make me think that these events would not occur if I have not received notice of this myself. I would want you to remain in a kind of delusional dream state and encourage you to keep sending energy (love and light) to feed man's natural predators, in the misguided belief that such giving is the highest manifestation of Love. Such followers are little more than milk cows nourishing the predators of our world (disguised as angels or benevolent aliens).
I find it ironic that after being presented with this text, the reader would be asked to go to the Cassiopeia site for reference.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #23
Hotema
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever noticed how often David brings up (in a passive-aggressive manner) how awesome he is, no matter what the original question might have been??? Once you hear him shoe horn in how great he is, it pops out every single time. Count how many times he uses "me", "I'm", "I", "my", ect. ect. Its very out of proportion to many, many other people who are trying to get information out and who put the info FIRST, instead of themselves.

I remember my friend telling me about how he was at a health expo and David picked up a bottle of Iodine and asked "So, what might this be?"

My friend replied "Oh, thats what you talked about in over 4,000 readings"

David gingerly put the bottle down and walked away slightly red faced.

Huge, huge ego here folks.

Double check the info. Your life may depend on it very soon.
Hotema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #24
historycircus

David Wilcock says no, wow. I was willing to chalk Deagle's urgency up to a nightmare, but now I'm not so sure.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:19 AM   #25
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

i found the wilcock mp3 a good listen, i liked dr deagles to. my technique is i just saturate my brain with all the info i can get and use my own intuition. that being said, wilcock has been drifting into the "me" zone a little lately and he prefaced the interview with a very long winded song and dance that wev all heard a couple times about his spectacular dreams. i dont think that neccesarily we r in for nuclear holocaust right away,, but also keep in mind he just said finincial woes will start the snowball... burisch's timeline 1 involves nukes so i think its a bit presumptious to say ets wont allow nukes. the allowed it in other timelines. and besides non interference. maybe war is better for us in the long run to reboot. john titor thought so. also the nukes might not be from rockafeller illuminatis it might be the russians who have nuclear size yield with no nuclear/radiation component. wilcock was right about the monks and giving up fear and hope and being in the now. either way whether we have economic collapse or more its still gonna be a whole new world. a new fantastic point of view. no one to tell us no or where to go or say we'r only dreaming.. a whooole neeew wooooorld
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote