Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default I am calling out Dan Burisch

Dan, I know you may or may not ever read this. However, I feel it nessesary to share with you the perception of your recent rantings on your forum. Your goal was to obviously smear Kerry and the way in which you have gone about doing this is not the work of a mature experienced genuine individual. Your reasons for breaking off from Project Camelot are beyond non-believability.

Do you actually think that anyone is going to buy into what you are trying to accomplish. You have over estimated your credibility and have mistakingly used this false perception as a weak foundation for the comments you have made in a public format against Kerry and Project Camelot. No one is going to buy into all of this bull s--t you are slinging about security at a conference, someone not showing up to a wedding, a quartz crystal gift being contaminated with silver nitrate, and all of the other cry baby stuff that you used to justify your actions.

The truth is that you have been taking instructions from the very people we are all resisting against this entire time. There has not been one move you have made that has not been totally manufactured by them. They say tell about the grays, so you tell about the grays and earn the trust of the listener.

Ah, now that you have the trust you try to abuse it and use it against your followers by telling them rediculousness about flu vaccines being safe. Even the newbs to the alternative media are aware of the dangers of flu vaccines. Not the conjecture, the actual documented dangers as seen in this very real and true video

Dan Burisch, I now wish you would just crawl back into the hole you came from before the first Project Camelot video ever happened, and would be perfectly happy to never hear any thing else about you ever again. You are a lier and are now playing the victim because your attempt at convincing people to gamble with an unessesary vaccination has back fired in your face. Wow, good instincts are priceless and you don't seem to have much in that department.

The people you represent are trying to follow through with their plans for population reduction and you are more than happy to help them with these matters. You already admitted in the conference tape that they sent you to the Project Camelot conference and told you what to talk about there. Are we supposed to some how believe that the disinformation you tried to preach about vaccinations is not part of that information package?

Good try, but the people you are trying to trick are more clever and intelligent than you estimated and very few if not any of us are going to buy into anything you ever have to say again. You just took your public credibility and threw it in the garbage. Good job!

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-30-2009 at 03:31 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:10 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I am calling out Dan Burisch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
You just took your public credibility and threw it in the garbage. Good job!
Do you think the looking glass saw this post coming?
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:15 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
JT you're on a roll!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Who knows, just like any good and highly trained disinformation agent he has mixed the truth in with the lies. We will never know which was which. They do this to trick the individuals watching who have clear intuitive discernment. The truth parts turn up the antenna of the viewer, then the disinfo parts get integrated into that vibe. Not very complicated. I actually think that the stuff he said about the grays and the looking glass may have been true. However, that information had absolutely no logistical value to any of us.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #5
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
jester.... heheheh thanks for the chuckle!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
maybe a crystal ball would have.....?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps the looking glass was contaminated with silver nitrate.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:59 AM   #8
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar

If you criticize someone do your research before! It was not Dans decision to cancel the work with PC!
Marcia McDowell is the President of Eagles Disobey and she gave the order to do so!
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
tone3jaguar

If you criticize someone do your research before! It was not Dans decision to cancel the work with PC!
Marcia McDowell is the President of Eagles Disobey and she gave the order to do so!
Do you think that Dan did not consent?

Whilst (possibly) factually correct I don't know if your input here really blunts the thrust of what is being said in the original post.

That said, there is nothing wrong with you posting this - it is important if possible to keep our facts as straight and as clear as possible as it is easy for people to jump and get upset if they see one mistake and use that to trash the whole thing - so keep posting.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
tone3jaguar

They are married, you are telling me that Marcia just does what ever she wants even if Dan does not like it? I don't care who made the call over there at pigeons obey, he is backing up one of the most overt sinister plans in history and is claiming ignorance. Ignorance to the truth in plain site is not a valid excuse to recklessly advising people to take a vaccine that is more likely to kill them than the actual pathogen itself. Have you even seen the comments posted by the admin on their forum? It looks like the rantings of high school girl. How much research do I need to do? I read the comments, now I am telling everone how I feel about them. Guess what, research is done and complete. Who's decision it was is semantics and it does not matter.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-30-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They are married, you are telling me that Marcia just does what ever she wants even if Dan does not like it? I don't care who made the call over there at pigeons obey, he is backing up one of the most overt sinister plans in history and is claiming ignorance. Ignorance to the truth in plain site is not a valid excuse to recklessly advising people to take a vaccine that is more likely to kill them than the actual pathogen itself. Have you even seen the comments posted by the admin on their forum? It looks like the rantings of high school girl. How much research do I need to do? I read the comments, now I am telling everone how I feel about them. Guess what, research is done and complete. Who's decision it was is semantics and it does not matter.
I will have my eyes on the vaccine subject but at the moment I see pure vaccine paranoia all over here.
Btw: I was at the Zurich Conference and was present when those guys opened their mouths against Dan. That was rude not acceptable.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #12
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Helvetic you should go to Dan's or should I say Marcia's web site and look at what Dan is actually writing about PC and Kerry. Go to the Golden Thread and read for yourself. It is out of his own mouth not Marcia's unless she signs his posts with Dan. The paranoid and crazy things they are saying. I still have not made up my mind about the whole thing yet but I have a better understanding of the other side. Doesn't it seem strange that Bill and Kerry haven't said anything about this so far? I don't think I would respond to such crazy ideas either. To me that says a lot that PC has not put out a statement yet. Go do some reading and I think you will have a better understanding of what is really going on here.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi cosmictexan,

I beleive that Dan Burisch and his wife know exactly what he is publishing. Remember that when we talk about their website, we are talking about a business. Although I think it stupid, he is right to call his wife director or president of such business. To me, as everybody knows that it is his wife, it seems a little pompous, however it could be that they like to keep their business and private life seperate, even if they are both working off the same laptop!

I think Burisch didn't like the fact that Deacon 'spontaneously' went on stage to agree with him. It was an invasion of space and, in my opinion, very unprofessional (unless it was agreed to beforehand). I work in Events and that sort of thing - trying to share the spotlight uninvited - is frowned upon.

The repeat performance in Barcelona was an absolute shot in the foot. I used to live and work in Barcelona and the Catalan people are very conservative about that sort of thing. I knew a guy called Carlos de Bravo, a Spanish Canadian who was presenting people in an Event and just lingered onstage whilst these people performed. The audience booed him away. It may be how they do it in Canada, but not in Barcelona!

I thought the audience with Bob Dean were extremely polite, especially when plugs were starting to be made. I even heard a "Thank you Henry" from one of the organizers and he still didn't get off the stage. What are we to make of that?

I understand the need to 'sell your fish' as they say here in Brazil, but that sort of thing needs to be kept on the fringe. Make flyers, do informal presentations in bar lounges, present the guy to key figures, even ask speakers to refer to the guy during their presentation, like "And Deacon knows, by the way he has something very interesting to say in Amsterdam next week".

It's interesting reading Burishs' comments that he seems to be trying to seperate himself from several people. Does he think that these people would hold him back in his endeavours? There must be a reason behind this.

But untill he comes out and says what he thinks completely, it's hard to know why.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Helvetic you should go to Dan's or should I say Marcia's web site and look at what Dan is actually writing about PC and Kerry. Go to the Golden Thread and read for yourself. It is out of his own mouth not Marcia's unless she signs his posts with Dan. The paranoid and crazy things they are saying. I still have not made up my mind about the whole thing yet but I have a better understanding of the other side. Doesn't it seem strange that Bill and Kerry haven't said anything about this so far? I don't think I would respond to such crazy ideas either. To me that says a lot that PC has not put out a statement yet. Go do some reading and I think you will have a better understanding of what is really going on here.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post

cosmictexan, yes I was at the conference in Zurich, I read everything at Eagles Disobey and yes we talked personaly with Dan & Marci in Zurich. I agree there is much confusion at the moment. There are alot of open questions that only those who are directly involved can answer.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Steve A.,

I agree with you about the onstage antics that were pulled in Zurich (which Kerry was not present) here is what happened in David Wilcock's own words from his blog. Link included.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=482&Itemid=70

and Barcelona (which she was) link included to watch the video for yourself.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/

I also work in an arena where we hold all different kinds of events every day and a surprise like that is not appreciated but does that give Dan the right to say this: sorry it is so long and lengthy but read the whole thing. Dan's response is at the bottom.

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #866 Yesterday at 1:00pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at 12:51pm, nodstar wrote:
Yesterday at 11:49am, EAGLES DISOBEY wrote:

Nodstar*, do you know anything about a crystal, which may shed light on unnamed situations?

I have it on good authority that Dan and Marci are awake, In Las Vegas, and that Dan might do some posting himself tonight.

Stan

Hey Stan ..

YES I DO !!!

Here's an alarming and true story from Oz

Quote:A TALE OF TAINTED TALISMANS

This is a true story related to me by a close friend ..
Names of the people and the forum involved will be kept in discretion by me
out of courtesy to the one who told me this story.

This happened in another capital city here in Oz.
Many of you know that I have friends who are moderators and admins at other forums on the net.

Earlier this year during a fone call with a close friend I heard this very peculiar and alarming
story.

Certain moderators of a forum were invited to meeting in a luxurious house in another city
during this meeting there was a basic version of a ritual .. not known to the uninitiated,
on the surface it just appeared to be a get together in a nice house, a meeting of moderators
and dinner etc ..

During this superficial meeting all the invitees were gifted with a crystal talisman as a gift.

Note

The use of crystals in Majiks is an old tradition,both negative and positive
these days the methods of crystal activation is advancing, as we discover how to use them
more effectively,

Crystals can also be used as location trackers by those initiated into the higher schools
those schools are not always "higher" in terms of the light.

Now ..

Some people are more susceptible to ritual and suggestion than others, particularly those
who are prone to depressions and unsure of themselves.

One member of this group who was invited to this meeting, had with good heart devoted a lot of time
to helping and communicating on the forum.

Several weeks later this person contacted my good friend, explaining that a depressive state had returned
and related the wonderful meeting that had transpired .. and had received a beautiful crystal
and that he kept it in his hand all the time ..

My friend asked him a little more about this talisman and how he felt about it ..
He had become obsessed with it ..

She gently advised him to put it away for a few days ..he became quite unsettled at the suggestion,

A week or so passed and my friend was unable to contact this person and became worried ..
and then received an email saying this person couldn't continue on in this life and thanks for being such a good friend .

Alarmed, my friend foned me, after a quick conference we decided to alert the police and by the time they got into the premises our friend was almost unconscious, but alive.

When our friend returned home from the hospital we gently and simply explained that talismans can be used in a negative fashion
and that it should cast it into the ocean, where it could be cleansed and not harm another.

Since this happened I have heard that the illuminati use silver nitrate, like holy water to empower crystals for negative purpose.

Moral of the story ..

Be careful who you accept talismans from, make sure there is a love connection.
NOTHING else will do

love to you all

Nodstar*

Gee, what an unsettling "coincidence" - it just so happens that when Marcia and myself went on our honeymoon, aboard a cruise ship, we just happened to throw a crystal overboard into the Pacific Ocean for cleansing.

Noddy, great work watching over your friend. Yes, nothing else but love will do!

What a "coincidence?"

Love (which comes in many packages),
Dan

and another post later in the same thread explaining his Illuminati experiences:

Yesterday at 1:05pm, nodstar wrote:Hiya Dan ..

It is my FIRM belief that

LOVE IS THE GLUE OF THE UNIVERSE

Peace Out
and much love to you all

Nodstar*

Hey, Nod! Yes, it is! And...that story about the talisman...yes...I understand it to be a true one indeed. It alarmed me the first time I heard it, from a different source.

Interesting! When I was first made a member of the LAMS, with that subgroup connected to the Illumes, they used to have get-togethers just like that. On the surface, they always looked unpretentious, yet had a strange feeling about them...that was the undercurrent and usually resulted in just that: a gifting process. Of course, at 13 I had no clue, and was barely understanding at 16 when the big play from the Illume fourth council was made. My Roman Catholic upbringing was enough to tell me that the symbols I was seeing were "wrong" and when the gifting occurred, they always wanted me to demonstrate receipt in front of them. (In some cases it was a mere bottle of Immersion Oil, and in other cases, gifts of money, but always requested opened in front of them. Recently, Marcia and I were given many gifts, but only 1 came with the admonition that I should open it in the person's presence. I have had my wits about me since the early meetings, when I was a teen. I do not often miss a pattern, whether intended or not. I have grown, however, since then, to not show outward signs of pattern recognition, in case more information may come along as a consequence of such giftings.)

Dan

Just read for yourself what Dan thinks of Kerry and her gift to them. I'm sorry this post is so long but we need to get all the facts out in the open. So who is working for the Illuminati? You make up your own mind.

Last edited by cosmictexan; 08-08-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
I will have my eyes on the vaccine subject but at the moment I see pure vaccine paranoia all over here.
Btw: I was at the Zurich Conference and was present when those guys opened their mouths against Dan. That was rude not acceptable.
There is alot of fear at the moment about this possible forced vaccination business. However, I would not classify it as paranoia. My version of the word paranoia is when people are afraid of somthing or somethings for no valid reason, or a fabricated reason. The videos I posted in this thread fall into the category of justified concern to all of those who watch it, far from paranoia. I thought that all of this resurgence of swine flu talk was all made up and disinformation myself until I started seeing more and more non-alternative media reports comming in that where backing up what the alternative media had said was going to happen. This put me on red alert and prompted me to draw my conclusions which I can see no assumptions being made in. Then I started this thread. If those of us who are awake do not scream out loud collectively to the drones to look out because they are standing on the train tracks and the train is comming then who will?
Old 07-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post

I think Burisch didn't like the fact that Deacon 'spontaneously' went on stage to agree with him. It was an invasion of space and, in my opinion, very unprofessional (unless it was agreed to beforehand). I work in Events and that sort of thing - trying to share the spotlight uninvited - is frowned upon.

I thought that he went up on stage with Brian O'leary?
Old 07-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #18
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

It was with Brian O'Leary. See the link to David Wilcock's blog above in my long post.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oh wait Dan Burisch, I guess I was wrong to assume that they would do it the same way as back in 1976 when they tested the vaccine on the entire population. Instead this time they are going to use 12,000 Oklahoma School children as the test subjects. The innocent are going to be the first to get hit, good thing you are standing up for the scum bag owned pharmaceutical companies making the vaccines. Good Job

Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Wow its a good thing that Dr. Dan Burisch has decided to review the data and give us a definitive verdict on weather or not vaccines are used as a form of eugenics or not. It is not like anyone else ever has done that. Oh what, multiple people already have analysed the data and found out that they are dangerous. Good thing the Dan Burisch is on the case or else we would never know if vaccines had caused autism and other neurological disorders in children and adults. What a f--king joke, I hope all of the people responsible for this end up in -4d and live end up living through the equivalent of hell. Oh wait, I don't have to hope for that, it is exactly what is going to happen. Have fun in "underverse" scumbags!

Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go Dan Burisch, watch this and get a clue

Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #22
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi tone3jaguar,

Yes you are right it was whilst Brian O'Leary, but he mentions Burisch saying that Burisch is right.

Was Burisch thinking that Deacon was trying to steal his thunder, like he thought that Deacon thought he needed his aval to give credibility to his words?

Like I said, it really is difficult to understand what is passing through a persons' mind without them spelling it out.

Either way, whatever it was, it seemed to be a 'last straw' sort of thing.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
I thought that he went up on stage with Brian O'leary?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #23
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

If Dan Burisch is distancing himself from Project Camelot, then I am glad. He is no more than a phony disinformation agent. I have come to this conclusion after watching many videos of him and reading interviews and reports about him. He can go tell stories somewhere else.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 AM   #24
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:47 AM   #25
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: I am calling out Dan Burisch

Kerry vs Dan

All Right> Drop that Flu vacine syringe Dan

oops!....... or I'll shoot

Last edited by giovonni; 07-31-2009 at 03:50 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote