Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default UK Telegraph on Conspiracy Theories

I think everyone would love to take a look at this as it's front page on the UK paper The Telegraph. Thirty top conspiracy theories...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...n-history.html

EDIT NOTE: So I've only gotten through the first six, and I got to laugh on the writing style. Every one so far, "conspiracy theorists believe" is used. Gotta love the pyschology of it in single us as 'fundamentalist thinkers'. It's so hypocritical with putting the world theorists and believe together! IT IS A THEORY!!! Oh the outside world.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-19-2008 at 03:46 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Telegraph on Conspiracy Theories

The rhetoric is pretty loathsome, though he does a good job with some of the theories.

I think the idea with that kind of article is to present the information and leave the reader to decide for themselves. Notice that he does not do this in some of the articles. His 9/11 article for example, is almost disgusting, very one sided.

However, he doesn't deny the plastic graves, he doesn't deny the evidence against flouride. He leaves the peak oil argument for the reader to form their own opinion.

Overall, I think these things surfacing in a MSM outlet is pretty positive!
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherthomson View Post
The rhetoric is pretty loathsome, though he does a good job with some of the theories.

I think the idea with that kind of article is to present the information and leave the reader to decide for themselves. Notice that he does not do this in some of the articles. His 9/11 article for example, is almost disgusting, very one sided.

However, he doesn't deny the plastic graves, he doesn't deny the evidence against flouride. He leaves the peak oil argument for the reader to form their own opinion.

Overall, I think these things surfacing in a MSM outlet is pretty positive!
Yes, I would have to completely agree with what you said. Overall, it is definitely positive. You can easily imagine if say the writer was pro-conspiracy theory, if he wanted it to get published, he would have to very neutral and careful on his words.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #4
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's great this got published at all. Maybe the truth will come out and the public at large will become more aware. Discovering chemtrails is part of what woke me up. I read about them at Educate-Yourself.org

However that photo looks fake.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

The truths are being exposed more each day!

I am really enjoying the events that are unfolding.

I can not believe I am experiencing these times.

The sixth day brings the truth.

Love for all
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:37 AM   #6
Lawrence of Australia
Avalon Senior Member

I concur. The writer (or at least his researchers...) have put a lot of effort into understanding the conspiracy theories, and in many of the examples left the reader to come to their own conclusion, whilst at the same time endeavoring to be objective. An excellent "read between the lines" example of mainstream reportage. 3.5 stars
Lawrence of Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i got sent this article today i was mad as hell at first and then kinda laughing.. notice they put shergar and elvis in there to kinda debunk the proper stuff. i think this may even prompt the readers to llok more.. they even say look there is no new world order lol, nut yet all heads of the EU talk about it in the MSM every day.

the problem being is the the telegraph ios braodsheet aimed at upper middle class twits and middle class wanna be yuppie droolers.. all the stuff conects and some readers amy not have even lookeda t some of this stuff like haarp for instance..

the 9/11 pic tho is one of the most incriminating and best photos there is.thye are gearing the droolers up for double think. notice they say there is no NAU but wait here is the coin for it lol..

the chemtrails pic is incerdible to.. again tho its directed at the uk toffs and people that think they are part of the establishment.. TELEGRAPH = ESTABLISHMENT RAG!!

i did the research on skorzeny and bormean and hitler (evita peron ect) boys from brazil.. the arguments are very weak and shallow .. check number 5 (illuminarti and the new world order lol) so funny and they even have the pyramid with the eye saying novus ordo seclorum.. so wild

ALSO NOTICE THE HISTORY CHANNEL, DISCOVERY CHANNEL AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ARE RUNNING COUNTER INFO PROGRAMS.. LAST NIGHTS PROGRAM FOR HISTORY CH UK WAS (HITLERS BODYGAURD) AMAZING EVERYTHING I RESEARCH IS BEING COUNTERED TO THE DROOLERS ALMOST A SIM LEARNIGN IT LOL

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-20-2008 at 06:31 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

It is hard to tell how an uneducated person would take to this.

Constantly saying the conspiracy theorists belive can paint a picture of tin foil hat wearing loonies in peoples minds.

Still, better this than nothing.
Hopefully some might want to dig deeper.

Good post G.A.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

we can retort with so your one of those conspiracy coincidentalists?? if we get any of the tinfoil hat ****
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
Sol Invictus
Banned

Considering that it is main stream media, and that the writer would of had to be very careful indeed in what they wrote, I think it did 'enough' to make people either say 'i'll dig a bit deeper' or 'lalalalalalalala I got my blue pill, I am OK!' and turn the page.

On an interesting note: 'Chemtrails' in the 1980s up to 1992 were particulates of metallic materials designed to be sprayed at around 10 to 15 thousand feet to blanket airfields and defeat over the horizon radars from Russia detecting stealth aircraft taking off (over the horizon radar can spot even the B-2 and F-117) they did it on a regular basis so as to be thought of as an 'every day occourence and not alert the Russians.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
Sol Invictus
Banned

Shows how 'dead' this forum is getting - a post like this and little or no response?

Well... Suprised a bit, but not entirely.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conspiracy theory