Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #26
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did something strange happen over night?

I've actually had to a really hard time going to sleep. Without a "need" for sleep. And my sleep has thus been extremely shallow, jam-packed with dreams ranging from Martial Law, to getting shot in neck trying to explore an Underground base, and last night I was evading a draft...

I woke up this morning and played the piano beautifully making it up as I went along. My girlfriend told me my eyes looked green (they are blue)...

Living in Sedona, AZ ~ I've been intuitively called to visit a Vortex today.

We'll see what happens the rest of the day. Regardless, things are getting interesting in the market and on the home front.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #27
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

Funny, I had the exact opposite feeling upon my abrupt & rude 6am awakening this morning. I was fully alert (I'm usually a groggy head until the 2nd cup of coffee) & feeling panicky, like something bad was happening. Heard a siren at that time too (but that's a usual thing in my area). It took awhile, but I calmed & centered myself before rising. I turned on the tube & saw the ugly stock market lows, but didn't really care about that house of cards for gamblers. Then the bushbaby came on, & THAT got me really agitated (lyin' SOB). I then turned the tv off & decided to get on with life. Since then, have gotten 2 good pieces of (personal) news. It seems I need to get on with living in the real world for now (& enjoying it!).

Another very odd thing, tho, is I had the 3:30 awakenings a week ago & heard the cat mew mew also. But like I said, that was a week ago & it only happened once. At the time, I thought it was the memory/ghost of a favorite cat who died a few years ago.

The 'witching' hour of 2-3am is also the time a sleeping body starts doing its most reparative work (maintenance during down time).

Someone commented on my green eyes the other day, but I've always considered them blue. I looked in the mirror and saw the inner ring was greenish/hazel, more so than I remembered.

& what's with 10/10/10? Did I ripvanwinkle 2 years? I thought today was 10/10/08.
Time seems very warped at the moment.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #28
SoulSistar

Hieroglyphic Stairway
by Drew Dillinger

It's 3:23 in the morning
and I'm awake
because my great great grandchildren
won't let me sleep
my great great grandchildren
ask me in dreams
what did you do while the planet was plundered?
what did you do when the earth was unraveling?

Surely you did something
when the seasons started failing?

as the mammals, reptiles, and birds were all dying?

Did you fill the streets with protest
when democracy was stolen?

what did you do
once
you
knew?

I'm riding home on the Colma train
I've got the voice of the Milky way
In my dreams

I have teams of scientists
feeding me data daily
and pleading I immediately
turn it into poetry

I want just this consciousness reached
by people in range of secret frequencies
contained in my speech

I am the desirous earth
equidistant to the underworld
and the flesh of the stars

I am everything already lost

the moment the universe turns transparent
and all the light shoots through the cosmos

I use words to instigate Silence

I'm a hieroglyphic stairway
In a buried Mayan city
suddenly exposed by a hurricane

a satelite circling earth
finding dinosaur bones
in the Gobi desert
I am telescopes that see back in time

I am the precession of the equinoxes
the magnetism of the spiraling sea

I'm riding home on the Colma train
with the voice of the Milky way in my dreams

I am myths where violets blossom from blood
like dying and rising gods

I'm the boundary of time
soul encountering soul
and tongues of fire

it's 3:23 in the morning
and I can't sleep
because my great great grandchildren
ask me in my dreams
what did you do while the earth was unraveling?

I want just this consciousness reached
by people in range of secret frequencies
contained in my speech.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #29
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

Woke up and went back to sleep 3 times last night. One of the time, I glanced at the clock and recalled 2am and 20 something minute. But don't I sense/hear/feel anything unusual.

Normally I do have a wake up once. And this occurs probably once every month or two.

Last edited by warriorsoul; 10-10-2008 at 04:18 PM.
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #30
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekur3 View Post

& what's with 10/10/10? Did I ripvanwinkle 2 years? I thought today was 10/10/08.
Time seems very warped at the moment.
They are looking at todays date numerologically:

10-10-2008 becomes 10-10-10 when you add 2008 (2+0+0+8=10) thus it equates to, 10-10-10.

However, it greatly depends what Calendar system you use. Roman calendar system says we're on month 8 for example.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #31
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the clarification, but the numbers game can manipulated/interpreted many ways. Does the Mayan calendar fit into this at all?
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #32
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I woke up this morning out of a pleasant dream, to my alarm clock, which never happens. My immediate thought as I woke up was 'Something has changed'... I immediately went to the computer to check if something had happened and found this thread... What's going on?... Lol
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #33
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

ZOW this is getting wild! My sleep patterns have been exceedingly erratic thru' the year. I fell asleep at 8:30 watching the movie 23 on computer.. Kicked over a mirror in my sleep and it broke! Went 2 bed, woke up dazed thinking it was 5 or 6 but it was 2:30! (Surmised it was the hum of apt living waking me up as I'm not used 2 this new city living).. Very awake, got up smoked finished movie and back 2 bed...been getting up in middle of nite a few times....never b4 in my life! Definitely feeling more awake/sensitive/tapped in ...
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #34
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Help us to find out why:

Since kicked off the learning path here for the past days, also have been waking at mid-night once or several times per night which can not be explained as this seldom happened before. There also accompany with weird palpitation before the very moment being awoken. Umm... what is that?

To: Layer #26
Great to know your piano. Is anyone here can play the poetic 'Castle in the Sky'?

Last edited by china2012; 10-10-2008 at 05:38 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #35
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
I've actually had to a really hard time going to sleep. Without a "need" for sleep. And my sleep has thus been extremely shallow, jam-packed with dreams ranging from Martial Law, to getting shot in neck trying to explore an Underground base, and last night I was evading a draft...

I woke up this morning and played the piano beautifully making it up as I went along. My girlfriend told me my eyes looked green (they are blue)...

Living in Sedona, AZ ~ I've been intuitively called to visit a Vortex today.

We'll see what happens the rest of the day. Regardless, things are getting interesting in the market and on the home front.

Adam K.
Say hello to David Hawkins for me
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #36
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:53 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #37
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Someone mentioned being looked at strangely when you are out well this happens to me regulary and no i don't have to heds or anything like that lol!

But getting back to this i actually heard two old women talking the other day as i passed, one siad to the other;
"She's one of them!"
What did that mean i wonder?

They gave me a real odd look i smiled and they didn't not respond so i quickly walked passed on my way.
Are you noticing peoples eyes of late, some are very dark, the whole eye is almost black with hardly any white of the eye showing, freaky they have got be alien right?

I also wake up each morning feeling that something has happened during the night, i almost feel if i look out the window i'm not going to see anything just whiteness not black but similiar to a very foggy day.
And a sense that a figure is out there watching me not ominously.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #38
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure where I read this before, but 11 is the masculine energy number (also the sun), 22 is the feminine energy number (also the Earth), and 33 is the Christ number (the harmonization of the Sun and Earth). 3:30 AM has 33 on it. Funny thing is, I started posting this at 11:33 AM, also I was born at 11:11 AM. Which means I'm one masculine mofo if that's all true haha
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #39
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I am also having some different sleep/wake patterns lately... most noticeably within the last few weeks / past month... At first I thought it was diet, then considered the time I spent on the laptop, but now I am rather sure there is something much more to it than that, and this thread confirms it!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #40
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Had the same experience. Woke up kind of 3 3:30 and went to the toilet and there was this monotonic sound....it disconcerted me as it was not evident where it was comming from.

If anybody finds out what is going on please let me know

Love
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #41
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Hah-ha...my four dogs all started howling at 10a this morning! Long, 'ahhooooo' coyote-type howls. This is not a common occurance. There was no indication at all of anything they might be howling at.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #42
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, weird. I swear "someone" was in my room last night. Not anything bad but it was trying to get my attention. There were odd noises coming from one corner and I couldn't find a physical explanation after investigating it. I think it was talking to me as I fell asleep but I can't recall anything that was said. I woke up feeling great, though.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #43
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
But getting back to this i actually heard two old women talking the other day as i passed, one siad to the other;
"She's one of them!"
What did that mean i wonder?
Are you serious? You are tripping me out! LOL!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #44
Suriel

Wink Re: Did something strange happen over night?

The past few nights when going under. You know, into the dream state shift before falling asleep -- I hear a space craft roaring above - hovering. But, I thought that probe ships are silent? Maybe the larger ones have noise. But it is a lower frequency that can't be heard or recognized while awake.

I also looked at my eyes while ago just to see if they have changed. Because others are claiming the same thing. So I looked and weird -- The iris looks very strange. Lots of new geometric shapes, more of the tear drop line shapes in the eye. The color is a mixture of green and gray.

But the eyes are darker.

We may be seeing some changes in our DNA due to the new vibrational energies. I have also lost over 60 - 80 pounds in the last year. I haven't really changed my diet. And people are asking if I am okay. I am a diabetic, so I have been watching my carbs. But, I haven't cut back that much. I feel healthy and fine. I look better than I have my whole life. Before, I was always a little chubby. But now I look like somebody off of Baywatch. lol

My light energy has also increased. And I can see light radiating off of everything. I was looking at my 2 year old son yesterday and I could see the light beaming off of him.

Maybe some of you can relate to what I am saying.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #45
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, this ROCKS.

As I do every night I Reiki'd myself to sleep.

I woke up the first time @ 2:40 am. I smelled smoke, but it wasn't like FIRE smoke. I got up and checked the house and my boys anyway.

I got back in bed fell asleep and sat woke up at 4:14 am cause I was sure someone was whispering my name. Not creepy... kind of loverish.

My man was snoring, so it wasn't him. :-)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE knowing that so many of us are going through this... means we are forging forward/upward.

LOVE and only love,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #46
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post

My light energy has also increased. And I can see light radiating off of everything. I was looking at my 2 year old son yesterday and I could see the light beaming off of him.

Maybe some of you can relate to what I am saying.

I can so totally relate!
My guys have always drawn attention with their light but this morning the woman taking their school pictures was TRIPPING on them. They both have BLUE BLUE eyes and today they were GLOWING blue.

They are both much calmer today. Especially after the last week. Like last night the shift we all felt relived some tension in them that had built up over the last week. Last night they were nearly unbearable in their erratic behavior. They are better than normal today.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C

Last edited by conjuredUp; 10-10-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the LOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #47
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

HEY FEELER.....
me too, had the sound of a cat in my bedroom soon after i awoke.
though that was yesterday morning 9th
p.s 9.30 am uk time
i do not live with a cat and never have
i looked uo meaning...and found it totaly fitted the worries on my mind in the moment it happened

its a great feeling to hear from other dimmentions hay

Last edited by beanny; 10-10-2008 at 09:10 PM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #48
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

hey OCEAN WINDS.....

" ONE GOOD THING ABOUT TUNNING....

WHEN IT HITS IT FEEEELS O K " ....nice
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #49
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

I have been hearing music too at around the 2.30 - 3.30am mark. Last night I woke to the sound of a low humm and I looked out of my window at the sky - the 'air' was structured as a honeycomb and was purplish-pink in clour. Also, every time I wanted to listen to my radio I could not tune into any channel without hearing strong interference. These sorts of things have been happening to me here in south-west England for the past year or more - I still cannot work out quite what is happening. Life Love and Light
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #50
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
hmmm ok what is up with 11:11 I need to know this cause for YEARS thats been bugging me I never told anyone about this 11:11 but sometimes I will look at a clock and it will be that time...
Don't know if there could be a connection here, but the date 11/11/1918, is known as "Armistice Day." That was the day the first world war ended. It is usually commemorated with one minute's silence at 11am on the 11th day of 11th month, November.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote