Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #76
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

I have to agree sadly this interview was a big disappointment as I thought it would be!

I only say that because soon as it was hyped, Bill puts a link up of another real scientist called coincidently "DR Pete Otis Peterson" and does not see a difference in the man's features of the photo on the website! Poor checking!

That got me directly because I doubt very much there are two Dr's working or having worked in the same research Lab with identical names.

Or is this present Dr "now, just" Pete Peterson doing the same as "Neumann" using a pseudonym this time a fictitious TV scientist Henry Deacon?

Then this present "Dr Pete Peterson" photo was uploaded because there had been an error,the website was of another scientist! How could that have been done with a clear photo of the man, with no resemblance to the other.

Though soon as I saw this picture of the present Pete Peterson I recognised him and I have been racking my brains as to where I had seen him before? Then it hit me he was selling what most people would term quackery gadgets at fairs and on the internet some years past!

Now why would a super inventor need to sell health gadgets at fairs or on the net? Uhmmmm?!!!

Age 69, born approx 1940... Inventor at 10 years of age,16 years satellite tracker invented, the PTB took away! Then was it perhaps University for 3-4 years for a BSc and then another 3-4 for a PHD and then 10 years as a " US Marine" and not just any Marine, a mean green Killing machine! With some other inventing or tool making in-between... Or was it the other way around? Did he go to University?

This brings us up to mid 70's he's 35 years old, when does he start the other stuff is this the timeline because its not that long away before he's selling stuff on the net and in fairs in the 90's?

Plus a survivalist who teaches these skills and also trained thousands and thousand of people (16.000++?) to use healing tools! What great use of a life time!

Ok Now for his information or none information. Lets start with something I know about! "Ratfish" This fish is well known for the liver oil it produces which is used for precision instruments such as clocks watches and microscopes etc.He being an instrument maker would know this. This also was oil pointed out by Dr Western Price for its high K2 Vitamin also found in grass fed organ meats and unpasteurised milk. So was there another fish that does exactly the same that Dr Western Price discovered which had K2??? I doubt it.

This was NOT the oil as he claimed used in Europe as that was Cod Liver oil or especially in the UK , Cod Liver oil was becoming VERY popular before the war and especially during the war as everything was coal powered and the smog and cloud blocked out the sun the cover meant inner city kids got no sunshine which caused rickets,cod liver oil was so in demand Uk stocks were not enough and had to be imported from Iceland. "Ratfish" was not used.
They even resorted to caged terrifying baloneys for kids living in London flats in the 30's!Picture attached.

Another important thing with "Ratfish"that is IMPORTANT to remember is that the "roe or eggs" are "poisonous" and you will be sick if you ingest them, that's why its not popular except as machine oil. Ratfish was the fish he was talking about then changed his mind that he would not name, he then did via its nickname then denied that name, yet its the only fish that's used for precision instruments! So what's he talking about?

As for Madonna's kids being some of the highest intellects in the world! Well that takes the biscuit because their as about as bright as you would expect, and here is her 12 year old acting out her NON 270-IQ a couple days ago, picture attached!

I really did not want to find any thorns on this Dr Pete Peterson as I have had my fill in exposing fraudsters with ulterior motives and phony Doctorate's NONE of them have MD's strangely their all working under "nature-path" which is a course any Tom Dick or Harry can attain with ease (Though Peterson is not claiming he's an MD) motives selling their wares via whistle blowing, since we are such a naive bunch who will be sold any fanciful story,but still he managed to get in his products and the approximate price!!! $99 or 99c its all the low sale price, that's not a round figure as usual.

I could go on and on with things that did not sound quite right! But I will leave it at that for now.I'm not writing off this Dr Pete Peterson just yet I'm waiting to hear from somebody else first who thinks he knows who he is perhaps, now being in Idaho or just over in a neighbour State! He did say some things that were on the periphery of being interesting and he had an eclectic knowledge and his body language looked like he knew a few things,he also had clean good fingernails; but that could also be a reason not to buy into him.I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for a while and wait for what Bill & Kerry have to say and also what more he comes out with.

I also thought David Wilcox rattled him, but I think I know why being on his left , he also asked some good questions as did Kerry but only towards the end. Though Kerry please stop name dropping! Bill would you also please stop interrupting the witness, and when the witness proceeds to say something; don't interrupt and add or is that something you cannot talk about!!!!! When they usually were going to say something, let them speak! Because when you ask that leading question with an answer they say just what you want,or not, right? "Which is usually No I cannot speak of that!"

Oh one more thing about Dr Pete Peterson I think Kerry asked him about some Russian guy and he had to think for a second and then said I would tell you about him but I cannot think of his name! Why do you need Dr Pete to remember his name when you know all about him and have only just mislaid his name? Though shortly after he said that; he went on about how this Brashinski? Trained Madonna and her kids to have phenomenal IQ's!

Bill & Kerry must have had something and especially for Bill to travel all the way from Switzerland which is still a good journey (though NOT 8000 miles by a half as he said! LOl) to interview this man. Though I think Bill & Kerry need to change tack now with regard to whistle blowers and from the very beginning check them out properly from their qualifications the Schools, collages, Universities they attended,Labs, institutes, departments etc,they worked at, even if we cannot be told for the time being, places they worked especially and be given a time-line biography before hand so that it all adds up.

Bill & Kerry well done and no matter how this turns out we won't blame you, its all a learning curve for us all. Lets get to the truth but lets not get side swiped in the rush to hear anything that sounds like it.

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Baron; 09-07-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #77
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Diet (high biophotonic raw foods) plus other methods of detoxification (supplements/FIR) are less risky. Interface devices I find a lot less risky then dealing with beamers and such.

My ex colleague won't even draw blood (for live blood microscopy) until that client has gained her trust after many months. Many of us are just very careful because the feds are quick to raid people.
Hi Eleni,

What are your views of the efficacy and safety of MMS and MMS2? It seems sound to me, but I respect those who work in the health field from your standpoint on natural healing and alternative methods.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #78
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Baron, I had posted that I recognized him as well (read my posts I have written) and I am not falling for Dr. Pete either. There were too many *top secret* types hanging around the health fairs selling all sorts of devices.
And I have not been to a psychotronics fair but I can just imagine the top secret covert *ops* .

We watched The Conversation a few weeks ago- it's starting to remind me of that film.

Good grief, here's another thing that makes me think he's just a patriotic WAP grass fed farmer with an interest in Bob Beck devices- his mention of wild cats only going for organ meats because the muscle is toxic- yes, that's been mentioned in WAP literature now for years- again nothing new.

I like many waited over 2 months for this hype. I was open minded when I watched it as well.

I would also like to see some real solid qualifications amongst these whistleblowers as to who they say they are. There are far too many grey areas.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #79
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Personally- I won't go near MMS- I have tried it- I can find some links as to why it's not a good idea to use it- there are effective methods that are non toxic/don't cause Herxheimer reactions like MMS and still clean up the blood of various fungi/parasites/spirochetes. My work is based on terrain modification- not bombardment with substances- with a substance I prefer more benign one's (Nascent iodine is one) that don't create other harmful effects at the expense of *killing* pathogens. This is how I feel about working with Rife frequencies as well- one pathogen can be destroyed only to morph into another one.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #80
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Bill & Kerry well done and no matter how this turns out we won't blame you, its all a learning curve for us all. Lets get to the truth but lets not get side swiped in the rush to hear anything that sounds like it.

Regards
Baron
Very good appraisal of the Peterson interview, Baron.

All of it...but I have just quoted the last bit because I think it's helpful to be reminded that we ARE ALL on a learning curve. And also, that the sheer power of the Camelot Site must make it a prime target for 'the secret-keepers' and their associates. Who are certainly very clever and cunning when it comes to de-stabalising, confusing and creating doubt.

In the 'early days' of PC I have felt all sorts of emotions. I came in on the David Wilcock four parter....it blew me away. I can remember feeling thrilled and stimulated by the Hoagland interviews. I was moved to tears by Bob Dean...these are just a couple of examples.

But I have to say I wasn't getting anything much from Pete Peterson. Lots was said but very little of it MOVED me in any way. There were some interesting bits but I was flat-lining, emotionally. I wondered if this is because I've been de-sensitised by all the info I've been absorbing in the last 3 years???? Not sure.

But I was left with an over-all feeling of frustration and...well...numbness.
And I got confused when Bill said he thought it was the most important interview they had done.

I thought...I wonder what all the other whistleblowers might think about that statement. Duncan O'Finion just leapt into my mind. He bared his soul to the camera, I felt.

God...I'd forgotten about the Madonna children thing!!! What the HELL was all that about.

I know this is a silly thing...but I was knocked of balance a bit right at the beginning when Peterson thought that Doctor Who's TARDIS was a red phone booth and had to be corrected.

Got to get this off my chest....the bit when he said that they injected some sort of radiation (can't remember exactly what it was) into the acupuncture points and watched it go to the various organs etc on a speeded up Catscan. I was distracted thinking ...who would volunteer for that? Would it harm a healthy person? Was it someone who was dying, so it didn't matter? Another confusing moment for me...the mixed emotions of 'oh, that's interesting' with...'who did they get to volunteer for that?' were they harmed by it?

I was a bit disturbed by the way he didn't look at or acknowledge David when David was speaking to him. THEN said things like...yes I agree with you.
Mixed messages.

It was a weird day...with the Camelot and Avalon sites slowing to a vitual standstill...or being inaccessable. And watching the 3 parts of the interview.

Last edited by Karen; 09-07-2009 at 09:32 PM.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #81
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Got to get this off my chest....the bit when he said that they injected some sort of radiation (can't remember exactly what it was) into the acupuncture points and watched it go to the various organs etc on a speeded up Catscan. I was distracted thinking ...who would volunteer for that? Would it harm a healthy person? Was it someone who was dying, so it didn't matter? Another confusing moment for me...the mixed emotions of 'oh, that's interesting' with...'who did they get to volunteer for that?' were they harmed by it?
Having a Medical Technologist (ASCP) degree I can tell you there is a section of laboratory diagnostics and treatment that uses small, safe doses of quickly decaying radioactive materials. They however are not read by CT scanners, but by a gamma camera.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/servic...r_Imaging.aspx
Radioactive tracers used in nuclear medicine are, in most cases, injected into a vein. But for some studies they may be given by mouth. These tracers are not dyes or medicines, and they have no side effects. The amount of radiation a patient receives in a typical nuclear medicine scan tends to be very low.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/heart/...r/default.aspx
Nuclear medicine tests are very sensitive and can detect many diseases at early stages. Unlike MRI and CT scans that give only structural information, nuclear medicine tests provide information about the functional status and viability of different organs and tissues.

Here's a good overview http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_medicine and I see that now they can be used in imaging to combine both CT scan technology and the nuclear imaging by superimposing one over the other.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #82
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Age 69, born approx 1940... Inventor at 10 years of age,16 years satellite tracker invented, the PTB took away! Then was it perhaps University for 3-4 years for a BSc and then another 3-4 for a PHD and then 10 years as a " US Marine" and not just any Marine, a mean green Killing machine! With some other inventing or tool making in-between... Or was it the other way around? Did he go to University?
If he's a genius it wouldn't take him that long to get a PHD.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #83
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personally- I won't go near MMS- I have tried it- I can find some links as to why it's not a good idea to use it- there are effective methods that are non toxic/don't cause Herxheimer reactions like MMS and still clean up the blood of various fungi/parasites/spirochetes. My work is based on terrain modification- not bombardment with substances- with a substance I prefer more benign one's (Nascent iodine is one) that don't create other harmful effects at the expense of *killing* pathogens. This is how I feel about working with Rife frequencies as well- one pathogen can be destroyed only to morph into another one.
Please do.

I have just completed a course in MMS and I have to say it had the required effect on my body (cured me of something that I have not talked about here) - I would be interested to know what I have done to myself along the way.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #84
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Having a Medical Technologist (ASCP) degree I can tell you there is a section of laboratory diagnostics and treatment that uses small, safe doses of quickly decaying radioactive materials. They however are not read by CT scanners, but by a gamma camera.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/servic...r_Imaging.aspx
Radioactive tracers used in nuclear medicine are, in most cases, injected into a vein. But for some studies they may be given by mouth. These tracers are not dyes or medicines, and they have no side effects. The amount of radiation a patient receives in a typical nuclear medicine scan tends to be very low.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/heart/...r/default.aspx
Nuclear medicine tests are very sensitive and can detect many diseases at early stages. Unlike MRI and CT scans that give only structural information, nuclear medicine tests provide information about the functional status and viability of different organs and tissues.

Here's a good overview http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_medicine and I see that now they can be used in imaging to combine both CT scan technology and the nuclear imaging by superimposing one over the other.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post the information, Karen.

Much appreciated. I wish I hadn't said anything now...

But the point is cleared up......
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #85
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I think that the MMS has its place. However, I tried to do the daily dosage and it kept wiping out the digestive bacteria in my stomach and intestines. I will do a shot of 6 drops of it if I know I am starting to come down with something. On the other hand I felt like I started to get a virus 2 days ago and I tried Aurthor Neumans 4000 iu D3 treatment and that also took care of the problem and I did not have to go through with swallowing the MMS which tastes like a heavily chlorinated pool.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #86
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

What a bunch of whingers!

Peterson never claimed to be a 'whistleblower'. Can't we just appreciate the good in things, instead of constantly and childishly looking to negatively 'dissect' everything.

The glass is half full in my opinion.

I thought the interview was well conducted and thought provoking. I'm not looking for advice or a saviour and I appreciate this man taking the time to share some of his life experiences with us.

Carry on children... have a little tantrum thats sure to make things better.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-09-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #87
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
What a bunch of whingers!

Peterson never claimed to be a 'whistleblower'. Can't we just appreciate the good in things, instead of constantly and childishly looking to negatively 'dissect' everything.

The glass is half full in my opinion.

I thought the interview was well conducted and thought provoking. I'm not looking for advice or a saviour and I appreciate this man taking the time to share some of his life experiences with us.

Carry on.

best statment yet. always like hearing from Luminari
it wasn't bad by any means. I think (most) folks are disappointed with the trumping up of this story, and not the actual story itself.

Last edited by dagon; 09-08-2009 at 04:54 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #88
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
I know this is a silly thing...but I was knocked of balance a bit right at the beginning when Peterson thought that Doctor Who's TARDIS was a red phone booth and had to be corrected.
Actually, this is a common occurrence with casual/passive fan US viewers of the show. They can remember the British red Phone Booths, but not the blue (Not black, Bill Ryan ) Police Box. And he mentioned there were 6 or 7 actors who have been the Doctor. Well that was true until 1996. Now we're up to Doctor #11, so it seems he has not seen any of the new series from 2005 to present.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #89
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with some of the above posters that, truly in the end, the information you are seeking will come from inside of you, and there is no savior save your self.

That being said, let us look at this interview very objectively. I feel like many of us are very sidetracked all over the place with the "health Information" etc. Whole threads can be constructed about the health info/acupressure/puncture.

It does seem that truly NOTHING of serious consequence was revealed in the interview. At least not to the degree of implied danger talked about by B&K. This guy behaved Exactly like many of the people I am familiar with who work at Sandia, Lawrence Berkeley Labs, Etc. The way I can see his mind working to answer questions without actually saying anything valuable. I have had SO much experience at these discussions.

Also, if indeed this guy was at ANY TIME a "spymaster" he is definitely familiar with counterinterrogation. Which means he is an expert at steering the conversation exactly where he wishes it to go. He is in complete control.

The wild-card is David Wilcock. Pete knows he's intuitive, and perhaps feels like his game is getting thrown off by DW sitting off to his left and asking questions that are cutting too directly towards the subject matter.

No, Pete would rather talk about Acupuncture so he doesn't have to address any "Active Programs" and disclose. And believe you me....this guy doesn't disclose on accident. Not someone who has been in that game very long.

Like I said before...WATCH WHERE PETE TRIES TO STEER THE CONVERSATION AWAY FROM! Not where he steers it to. Where he steers it to is worthless. I'm sorry but thats true. Its slight of hand, just like a magician.

This guy IS a "maker of instruments" and he knows damn well that those instruments are NOT being used to do good, kind things in this world. Its like all of those great people working at Northrop. "Build missles to kill the bad guys." Keep telling yourself that's who they kill. Who do you think actually ends up on the business end of 9 out of 10 of those "instruments"? Yeah, real patriots.

Don't want to talk about "remote influencing"....don't want to talk about "MK-Ultra" We all should acknowledge the living hell those programs put people through...the lives ruined. He is really going out on a limb to tell us what Chlorine and Flourine do to our arteries.

B and K should get all of those secrets they were told not to talk about out to the public...trickle, trickle...drip, drip. Eventually you fill the entire glass. 15 hours worth.

I appreciate what Pete did...but he's not blowing the whistle on anyone..by his own words he's not. Then what are you really doing Pete? What did ja actually share with us?

The secret: Its not what he shared, its what he Didn't.

Disclaimer to his masters at the end: "You can find all of this by searching on the internet...it's all publicly available!"

Whew. That was a close one.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #90
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kate,

I haven't seen the interview, but looking at the responses to it I feel I don't need to.

If Peterson says that all the information he gave is on the internet, guess where he got his information? Otherwise, how does he know all this information is available, if he didn't search for it?

I don't buy the "He knows more" and that he is only saying so much so that the PTB will leave him alone. Look, if he knows so much and has identified himself, surely the PTB would take him out before he spills any real beans. He's just let them know he's willing to do that and there's something fishy going on in his department.

I'm sure I'm not too different to many people, but over here where I live we drink mineral water from a 20 litre bottle on a drink stand. The tap water we use is for bathing and domestic chores.

Putting chlorine and fluoride in the water has been done since the 70's. This is nothing new.

So I ask, is it worth my while to sit through a charming old mans' interview?

Answers on a postcard.....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
ok, I have now listened/watched all three parts.... overall i am left feeling frustrated..

I dont feel as though i have learnt anything major that most of us didnt already know.. it is clear that Peterson was very careful and cautious to only say what is already out on the net... he knows ALOT.. but cant say even if he wanted to....

I am confused as to WHAT exactly was sooo controversial that it had to be given the ok by TBTB.. maybe he did say way too much initially that put everyone there in the firing line.. and those issues were clearly edited... BUT, in my opinion I think too much hype was given regarding the content of the interview....

however, saying that...I do feel it was one of PC's better interviews of recent times though...

My frustration lies in the fact that clearly the 'off record info' was the nuts and bolts of what we wanted/needed to hear... Bill and Kerry know the bigger picture.. however i feel we still dont!
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #91
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:16 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #92
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
If he's a genius it wouldn't take him that long to get a PHD.

IF He is a genius? He Dr Pete Peterson says so, only! I'd still like to know his time-line and where his credentials are from?

However that's not generally the case regarding a Phd being gained early or faster. I was just trying to find a time-line for him, so I'm only presuming he has a genuine Bsc and PHd.You can finish a Phd in 12 Months but it will not usually be awarded before the general period of completion of the institutes time period is finished, 3-6 years in general. Completing a PHd early is not necessarily a sign of genius or anybody special, its just a sign that you have completed your thesis and its been accepted.

Most of the major universities no matter if you are a genius or have two heads will not give you their degree or Phd until after the completion time which is usually 3 to 6 years depending on the institute.

The general consensus is when I was studying it was 10 to 12 years from finishing high school to a PHd, for the average genius which they usually are in science disciplines.A tad earlier perhaps for for UK Australian and NZ and possibly Canadian students because their high school leaving qualifications are of a higher calibre as against the US and other countries, who have a longer Bachelors degree period in university usually by 1 more year.

A British and Dominions 2nd or 3rd class bachelors degree is the equivalent of a US masters degree.Hence the reason a Masters is more popular in the US after directly gaining a Bachelors.

Genius IQ only means one has passed certain designated parameters for an IQ institute who all disagree on where they start! Ironically, Mensa for example.

Genius is a subjective term anyway especially when it is just memorisation because genius without imagination or creativity is not that valuable.

Now this all goes out the window with these bought diplomas off the net, etc! They are worthless they are not affiliated or accredited diplomas, and can be gained faster than the SPEEDY postal service for a fee. Most of these quacks selling snake oil on the net have these and when the public see's Dr before their name they think of an (MD)=Medical Doctor, but they are nothing of the sort!

Oh and if you ever hear some quack say well he gained his diploma like in 6 months or super early because of his genius and is selling snake oil via fear and conspiracies somewhere, you can bet your bottom dollar he's a bold faced FRAUD and LIAR.

Last edited by Baron; 09-08-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #93
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Baron, I had posted that I recognized him as well (read my posts I have written) and I am not falling for Dr. Pete either. There were too many *top secret* types hanging around the health fairs selling all sorts of devices.
And I have not been to a psychotronics fair but I can just imagine the top secret covert *ops* .

We watched The Conversation a few weeks ago- it's starting to remind me of that film.

Good grief, here's another thing that makes me think he's just a patriotic WAP grass fed farmer with an interest in Bob Beck devices- his mention of wild cats only going for organ meats because the muscle is toxic- yes, that's been mentioned in WAP literature now for years- again nothing new.

I like many waited over 2 months for this hype. I was open minded when I watched it as well.

I would also like to see some real solid qualifications amongst these whistleblowers as to who they say they are. There are far too many grey areas.
Interesting that you too thought you recognised him from earlier, selling gadgets at fairs and on the net some time ago! Why would he need to?

Oh thanks for reminding me about him mentioning big cats not eating muscle flesh because its poison to them and makes them gravely ill, so he said! Which is complete bunkum yes agreed they like to go for the easier and tender parts the sweets offal, etc first, because that's where the special nutrients are concentrated and also in case its taken away by a bigger cat or larger pride on the scene as its easier to displace,but they eat the flesh as well. He's never been on safari or Africa nor observed a mountain Lion.There would not be enough food to go around the pride otherwise, and the scavengers would not have anything to eat who survive on the big kills of the cats, including many birds who usually eat the veins eyes,brain and left over offal.

I'm surprised Bill did not pick up on this since he spent much of his youth in Africa, and correct Peterson.

I have to revert to that old saying; if you cannot trust people with small matters how can you trust them with big or important matters.

Having said that I'm still going to give him the benefit of the doubt and the glass is still halve full for the time being.

Last edited by Baron; 09-08-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #94
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting that you too thought you recognised him from earlier, selling gadgets at fairs and on the net some time ago! Why would he need to?
I'll play devil's advocate on this one. He could have been at such fairs as part of a psy ops program to test the public, and get devices into the hands of those who would use them, and not play door to door salesman.

I agreed about the whole meat issue. I've seen big cats eat, and if they have enough time, they will eat as much as they can. That was complete bunk on them not eating the meat.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #95
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Or maybe he is just benevolent enough to go out there and distribute his 'gadgets' to as many people as possible simply out of good faith. He did say he gave some of his technology away for free..

I'd look for the simpler explanations first before going into speculation if he is a psyops, an agent, disinforment etc etc..

Not to mention that we don't know the full story to judge his motives. KC, BR and DW spent with him an additional day where he shared a lot more sensitive information. I am sure the 3 of them, especially DW is not the type of person who would easily fall prey to someone who didn't have some real qualities. Read the blog of DW from that time.. he expresses his full fascination with Dr. Pete Peterson

Last edited by TheChosen; 09-08-2009 at 01:18 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #96
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Baron, I asked my friend yesterday if she remembers him- she did not by name (and hasn't seen his interview nor picture) but we both had a chuckle over the numerous men we met at these fairs claiming to have worked in secret govt. projects designing this and that gadget etc; and as I mentioned earlier, many were die hard patriots who spoke similarly to Peterson.

Yes, all the info he touted in his on record interview is available on the net.
Unless I hear what was so fascinating to DW, Kerry and Bill, I remain skeptical.

More on the meat/cats/ I know from feeding my 2 cats a raw diet that they starve when given only muscle meats, hence they need a balance of fat, organ and muscle meat (I also give them pet CLO and grasses such as barley) to replicate a natural diet. If muscle meat wee toxic to them I'm sure those big cats on the savannah wouldn't be eating them, it's all about a balance of organ to muscle meats etc;

The Madonna/children comment was highly suspect. Yup, MKULTRA is alive and well and it's going on right under our noses. Discernment is key in this digital age of info.

Does a genuine genius usually tout himself like that?

Regarding MMS- info is on a work computer- may take a few days to post that info.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #97
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This is my message for all those that wish to play the victim for Pete Peterson when others ask valid questions about his testimony.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #98
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

There's a Pete Peterson mentioned here: he is an expert in acupressure, qi gong etc; scroll down to see the info:
http://www.thehenryfoundation.org/do..._08_Mar_09.pdf

Edited to say- the link blueearthintertribal is non functioning- I already checked it. Turns out it's not the same Pete.
http://www.university7stars.org/7_St...er-Tribal.html

Last edited by eleni; 09-08-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #99
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
This is my message for all those that wish to play the victim for Pete Peterson when others ask valid questions about his testimony.

OFF topic question???? How did you post that picture? I tried to post pictures with a post last night and they never appeared! Is there a special way of doing this here?
Thanks
Baron
Old 09-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #100
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

What is going on with all this energy of "WAIT, there is HUGE news coming?" Bill & Kerry did it with this PPeterson interview, David Wilcock is doing it now with hyping his next important blog announcement (not here yet, but just wait...and wait some more) . Alex Jones also just did this recently with his so-called biggest story ever hype which he just released today. And, guess what? it's not that big. So, what gives here? It's a strange simultaneous pattern happening here. And talk about false flags.

What bothers me about this is that on some level it feels like a manipulation of our energy, and I think this is what is bothering a lot of us about this Peterson interview hype that kept us checking and checking back. I felt like a little kid waiting for a treat.

Anyway, I like to be aware of my own energy and in control of it, and I keep remembering the truth is inside me - not in any whistleblower or any researcher who is going to magically give me the key and quench my desire to know the truth.

Someone said the best part of all this is this community, and I so agreeeeeeee. Much respect to all you questers, all you great minds who question and wonder. It is never boring.
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote