Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 12:27 AM   #251
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Would it be possible perhaps for us all to have a video conference sometime perhaps?
If it needs server hosting to sort I should be able to arrange something...
sounds good, skype works for me... oiche mhaith all, away to watch the hopi vid again, get ready http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=K3SEEs...eature=related
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:35 AM   #252
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

The hopi were a very spiritual bunch, there's a lot to learn from them no doubt.
As for skype, does it host a lot of simultaneous calls?
I was thinking of webex perhaps, but that's typical of me being an IT geek.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:44 AM   #253
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The hopi were a very spiritual bunch, there's a lot to learn from them no doubt.
As for skype, does it host a lot of simultaneous calls?
I was thinking of webex perhaps, but that's typical of me being an IT geek.
webex? wtf, anyway we'll all be psychic soon. Can do multi chat invites on skype not sure about live calls, anyway we all know what is going on. Did you see yer man has an old army base in norway, he's looking for volunteers, although i think i'll be going west soon.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:11 AM   #254
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Did you see yer man has an old army base in norway, he's looking for volunteers, although i think i'll be going west soon.
Nope, where's that info?

West? I'm guessing you've been looking at the flooding map of Ireland?

Well SW Cork & Kerry do have some impressive hills including one at the back of my house, but if flooding were that quick and to such a level it'd mean an initial flood level much higher...I try not to think about it tbh, I'm happy to have the flexibility of being close to the sea and a mountain

Scratch webex btw, it only handles 4 vid cams. Conference voice calls would be no bother at all of course. Lots of free software around to handle that. eg- teamspeak etc.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #255
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Pity you can't make it Pilgrim, Conaire, Feardia, Andy, Islandman,

that idea of a vid/conference call sounds good. Whats the harm in trying it anyway?

maybe if the arrangements were put in place and a call in number given out we could do this once a week, even if only to say hello?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #256
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

to those that are going to meet on friday... what would u like to talk about? what are the most important issues and topics u'd like to cover? although i can't b there on the night i'd like to be somewhat part of the morphic field.

someone mentioned a flooded ireland. what are u'r thoughts on this? will we be under water? coastal areas or the whole island? personally, i'd b more worried about the ocean conveyer belt failing and covering our island and more in a permafrost. that is, if i WAS to actually worry about it at all

in college last week one of the profs said "worry is like a rocking horse, gives u lots to do but gets u no where".
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #257
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Alright there everybody,

Good Luck with the meeting. For what it is worth I would just like to put out my own topic of discussion which I will not be able to present in person.

The most positive step that I could hope to make in all of this is to try and lobby local groups and politicians, to get land outside each town and city and set up an unemployed people growing Co op. With the state of the financial system even the most clueless of decision makers must now surely realise that the dole queues are getting bigger and this is a perfect opportunity get us more self sufficient. I will follow this idea up and keep you all posted.

We could talk for a week about all the topics on this discussion board, but regardless of any of the outcomes of any of the scenarios we will need to start growing again and fast. The more people that can be brought on board the better for us all.

This idea can be sold as strictly a recession/depression damage limitation exercise to help the vulnerable people in our society in these tough times, with no need to mention any of the other unbelievable sci fi conspiracies you crazy paranoid lunatics are on about, Ha ha, joking.

As the Hopi say "The time of the lone wolf is coming to an end" We need as many people as possible tooled up in the ways of self sufficiency and community spirit because it wont matter how many tins of tuna you have because if nobody else has any your in trouble anyway.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:39 PM   #258
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nope, where's that info?

West? I'm guessing you've been looking at the flooding map of Ireland?

Well SW Cork & Kerry do have some impressive hills including one at the back of my house, but if flooding were that quick and to such a level it'd mean an initial flood level much higher...
i just feel the west is the best place to be, i wouldn't fancy dublin and if i planted a garden round here the kids would wreck it... anyway when it comes to the bit we'll just have to jump in the river, see where it takes us, still a few people to wake up, and there's not a part of the nation you couldn't walk to in ten days, even Skibbereen
Old 10-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #259
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello There,

Thanks for all those who posted their intentions re. Meeting Friday.
If your not able to make it, ahh well, next time eh?

So far it looks like 3 of us, Antonia. Skylark and Meself.
Good enough for me.

I'll be there at around 6.30 anyway so if yer coming along, see ya there!

I think somone posted asking what we intend discussing etc...

To be honest, these first meetings tend to be more about getting to know each other, with sporadic comments about stuff thrown in all over the place.

To me, these meetings are just the first small steps on the road to something bigger. We gotta start somewhere.

I am sure that before long we will have bigger more formal type meetings but for now I think its grand just to meet and have a pint and get to know each other a bit better. I honestly don't expect much more than that at the moment and sure thats grand, Im happy once were meeting at all.

See ya,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #260
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

yep,
what merlin said.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #261
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Alright there everybody,

Good Luck with the meeting. For what it is worth I would just like to put out my own topic of discussion which I will not be able to present in person.

The most positive step that I could hope to make in all of this is to try and lobby local groups and politicians, to get land outside each town and city and set up an unemployed people growing Co op. With the state of the financial system even the most clueless of decision makers must now surely realise that the dole queues are getting bigger and this is a perfect opportunity get us more self sufficient. I will follow this idea up and keep you all posted.

We could talk for a week about all the topics on this discussion board, but regardless of any of the outcomes of any of the scenarios we will need to start growing again and fast. The more people that can be brought on board the better for us all.

This idea can be sold as strictly a recession/depression damage limitation exercise to help the vulnerable people in our society in these tough times, with no need to mention any of the other unbelievable sci fi conspiracies you crazy paranoid lunatics are on about, Ha ha, joking.

As the Hopi say "The time of the lone wolf is coming to an end" We need as many people as possible tooled up in the ways of self sufficiency and community spirit because it wont matter how many tins of tuna you have because if nobody else has any your in trouble anyway.

Islandman,

I am totaly with you on the idea of people getting a plot of land and learning how to grow food for themselves. This is one of the things I will be doing in the very near future. As yet, I have no land to work, I can't afford to buy any and my local council only provides a certain amount of allotments, which there is a waiting list for. So i'm kinda stuck. I live in a flat and I've no garden.
I would love to have a small plot of soil to learn how to grow plants and food.
Of course I can learn the theory of this stuff without doing any of the actual planting, but I love the hands on kind of learning, through experiance, in the doing of the thing. So, yes, a bit of land to start learning how to provide food from the soil would be fantastic for me, I'd love it.

Ideas anyone?

Merlin.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #262
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Merlin,

The banks are now in possession of development land from broke developers which is strategically placed outside of every major town and city. Since our Government has given the banks a state backed guarantee to save them, temporarily, then we should be able to lobby to borrow this land and put it to some practical use. If a scheme could be devised where the unemployed could start growing for themselves and the more vulnerable in society, it could get the ball rolling. Obviously, this will not be that simple so it will take the efforts of community groups and politicians to make this happen. I am going to follow this up myself so I will keep you all posted.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 AM   #263
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

is this meeting going to result in a crowd of hippies going to the government for help in stopping the nwo plans?
No harm bro, the irish government has long been bought off, look what they done at tara and letting the NWO use shannon as a stop off point on the way to and from the war. they and rte are going to keep people asleep as long as possible. I tried talking to them up here and they couldn't care less, they are all part of the plan to destroy our planet. if we need land, we will get it without them,
one love
Old 10-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #264
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

"is this meeting going to result in a crowd of hippies going to the government for help in stopping the nwo plans?"

Nope, this meeting is gonna result in a gang of thugs going to the NWO for help in stopping the government plans.

Wanna join in the fun?

Merlin.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #265
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys,

how was the meeting last night? anything exciting result?

hey merlin, did u ever find that link to the ufo that was seen by some garda in ireland?

on the topic of planting gardens, well, to go off that topic ever so slightly... what i'd like to know is... say the **** hits the fan and we need to get out of the city pronto and end up in the countryside, fending for our survival, who knows what plants we can eat out there.

i have this book called the hedgerow cookbook by glennie kindred and he/she ?? mentions such things as...

dandelion
evening primrose
hawthorn
nettle
broom (buds)
marigold
berries
acorns (for "coffee")
mushrooms

i think it would be great to have a nature trail with the intention of looking for food to eat. i wonder if we could survive out in the wilds of ireland by eating dandelion?

just a thought.

c.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #266
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Skylark,

Here's that link to that guy I was telling you about.
His name Is Marko Rodin.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72442098545165

Ok so,

See ya,

Merlin.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #267
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Howaya Conor,

Here's that link I was talkin' about.
This was recorded by a Garda on his phone.
The official story is that it was chinese lanterns from a wedding.
Watch the vid and see what you think eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfD8aZpGtNc

See ya,

Merlin.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:06 AM   #268
Hound of Culann

Greetings folks..I dont get the chance to post here often..but anyway regarding growing veg .Ive defo been considering it seriously..not many DIY garden centres always have seeds only mainly flower seeds..but certainly consider the Organic centre in Leitrim..they do courses and have a forum worth checking..online seed shop too,

http://www.gardenplansireland.com/forum/forum-12.html
http://www.theorganiccentre.ie/
Old 10-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #269
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Howaya Conor,

Here's that link I was talkin' about.
This was recorded by a Garda on his phone.
The official story is that it was chinese lanterns from a wedding.
Watch the vid and see what you think eh.

See ya,

Merlin.

wow, chinese laterns are getting very hi-tec these days, not only can they fly in formation but also shoot laser beams.

i wonder if it's e.t. of if it's one of ours. it seems different to the light ships i've been seeing like, for example this, in the news today.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...1497ef4d3.html

it seems to me that people's minds are opening to this and it's getting honest coverage, in some of the media. it's no longer being ridiculed, the way it has been in the past. it can only be a matter of time before we have disclosure, sooner rather than later would work for me!

thanks for the link merlin.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:37 AM   #270
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

here is the article the indo published regarding this sighting. sept 29 2008. page 5 btw.

http://www.independent.ie/national-n...o-1484949.html
Old 10-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #271
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Conor, Link was good stuff, ta.

The video is pretty good, I have to say. It is actually one of the best I've seen myself. They showed this on mainstream, primetime T.V. although they explained it away as chinese lanterns and made a giggle out of it. I noticed they edited it not to show the red laser part, explain that bit R.T.E, ha ha ha.

Yeah, good stuff, strange days.

Merlin.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #272
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound of Culann View Post
Greetings folks..I dont get the chance to post here often..but anyway regarding growing veg .Ive defo been considering it seriously..not many DIY garden centres always have seeds only mainly flower seeds..but certainly consider the Organic centre in Leitrim..they do courses and have a forum worth checking..online seed shop too,

Thanks for the links Hound, learning how to grow my own, Ha!, is what I wanna do in the very near future.

Ta,
Merlin.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #273
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all and especially Merlin.... I couldn't go on Friday as i got ropped in to a bag pack with my daughters scout club in a supermarket...As a hopeless dyslexic... I sent a private message to Merlin explaining this on Thursday only I sent it to a Merlyn with a Y... Who is also on this site...as I have just found out today when I came on line.... Sorry about that... I was wondering why Merlin hadn't called me ....so please don't think I just stood yez up with no word.... ..... I will send PM to Merlin too....
Love and light to you all.... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #274
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound of Culann View Post

Good links m8, thx a mil.

EDIT- There's a guy who does courses near New Ross who wrote a few books, even did beekeeping, anyone recall his info/website perhaps?
Old 10-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #275
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hey all and especially Merlin.... I couldn't go on Friday as i got ropped in to a bag pack with my daughters scout club in a supermarket...As a hopeless dyslexic... I sent a private message to Merlin explaining this on Thursday only I sent it to a Merlyn with a Y... Who is also on this site...as I have just found out today when I came on line.... Sorry about that... I was wondering why Merlin hadn't called me ....so please don't think I just stood yez up with no word.... ..... I will send PM to Merlin too....
Love and light to you all.... Antonia
Hey Antonia, it's grand, no prob, sure if you can't make it you can't make it!
There's gonna be lots more meetings I hope, so loads a' time eh?

Anyhow, Skylark and meself had few pints and a good ole' chinwag, and I got a good book to read off Skylark, so it was good.

Look, why not suggest a time/place thats suits yerself, an' we'll all (or whoever) go there, yeah.

I had noticed you were spelling me nickname a bit different all right, but I know you are dyslexic so I ignored it, but sure what does it matter anyway its not important whatsoever.

Did you check out the video link I put up about the Irish UFO? have a look its pretty good.

See ya later,

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-27-2008 at 08:17 PM.