Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 04:12 AM   #51
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hacking the Genetic Mind

Sunday, Jan 25 2009

The following are extracts from the previous posts on this Genetic Mind thread that appeared to me to be directly addressing the subject of the thread.

I have taken the liberty of pruning them for the sake of brevity, but I have not edited or changed any words. At the end are some ideas on the same subject from the comment section of my New Agriculture blog.

It appears to me that we are getting somewhere.

Thread starter- by asteram:

The present operating system ........ has been infected and hijacked to serve a purpose that does not benefit humanity.

We are locked out......at the same time we are constantly struggling against the bombardment that we ourselves are receiving, and helplessly watching it corrupt our children, our families, our friends.

...the most direct way to make the major and rapid changes needed is to hack the system:..... And this needs to be done yesterday.

I am envisioning two methods of accomplishing this:

A. Implant a catchy virus in the minds of the population, something inspiring, fun, worth working towards and anticipating with pleasure.
(suggestions: "abundance for all", "dream a new dream")

B. Putting together a crew of skilled, impeccable, and incorruptible techs to hack the system directly.
(suggestions: "all life on Earth is one", "we are all one")

No reason we couldn't use the same NLP, hypnotic, and propaganda techniques that are presently being used against us, but use them in an open and truthful manner.
Suggested themes, methods, and media:

Josefine:
" Let us empower the simple concept: I AM!
This is how every sentient being acknowledges all the power inherent in being. A simple and powerfull I AM.
Kinetically, when focusing on the goal rather than the obstacles, our muscles are empowered (this can be tested by kinesiology) to become stronger, instantly.
'I am a human becoming, help me become!' does exactly the opposite. Test it by using kinesiology! "

Carmen:
"One powerful saying I have used is "God I Am, Unlimited God I Am". That statement flies in the face of all we have been conditioned to believe of ourselves. There would be a "shock value" in that statement, that would cause the conditioned box of our reality to "pause", maybe to think again!"

burgundia:
"make the world the way you want it to be"
"It's up to you"
"Be your own master"
"be the master, not the puppet"
'dream your world, dream your life"

"learn to see, not just look"

Josefine:
"This is ALL about inspiration,....It is about empowerment, not about what is wrong with you and me and the world, but what is right.
When we know what is right, we simply strengthen it."

giovonni:
"there are no longer any other options> but to move forward....... towards self enlightened empowerment."

Delphi:
"....one of the places where the collective manifests most obviously is in stories from the great epics like the Ramayana to best sellers like Harry Potter.
......in all the great stories, the hero reaches the light. Good/right/LOVE wins."

asteram:
"Some part of our brain is aware of much more of what goes on around us than our conscious mind realizes. Collective mind..... is something we all apparently have access to in common and are influenced by without being consciously aware of it......The target is the collective Genetic Mind of physical human history.

The arrow is not aimed at the target, it is aimed at the precise center of the target and the path it follows ends through the target.

the task is not to fix what is broken; the task is to plant a new seed, a new vision that will rise to prominence by its own strength and purity.

For part A above, we are looking for an idea....... that has great strength, expansive vision, and broad appeal. It must be self-empowering. And it needs a "hook", it needs to be catchy, infectious, self-replicating, attractive. Catch the vision, catch the dream....

For part B,.....we don't need the same sort of psychology or mass appeal; we just need an obviously true, superior and more attractive concept...... the essential oneness of humanity and all life on Earth is an important part of that.

....If we are in alignment with the ongoing expansion and evolution of consciousness these new energies are for us to use powerfully, creatively, and gratefully"

EarthBowl:
"... as One

What if we think of this as awakening a code.......that what exists within the pathways of one’s breath is more than a physical body
composed of a circuitry of feelings and thoughts."

I dont think Asteram means manipulation...... but as actively participating in activating codes already inside all humans."

asteram:
"Do you remember AIAB? Attraction, Intent, Allowance, Balance?
Another focus of this group could be to "teach" the collective mind those four laws, to directly insert that knowledge into the program. AIAB. "

seashore:
"take action in some concrete way....

........we could use YouTube.

I'm thinking that there are all sorts of things that Avalon members could do to create YouTube videos:

play an instrument
sing
stand-up comedy
poetry reading
cooking class
sports"

asteram:
" Video is probably our best vehicle and medium for the message......a video with a combination of music, dance, animation, lyrics, poetry and the written word."

brook:
"Free the creative mind"
" it is NOW that matters. And while we are here we need to free the mind and create the life we came here for to be a beautiful as possible.
NOW... the moment of creation."

futureyes:
" there is only this moment ...
now is what's real ...
clear the mind ... open the heart ...
remember what's real ... realize what's not"

brook: .
" If we are to do anything about the future we need to do it Now...not later when it's beyond repair. There are forces out there that would see us fail, and would like to claim the future as their own. We must remember we came here to create, and the only way we can create is to focus on the NOW...the future will be the RESULT.
If we focus on how to create a wonderful place to live NOW, that is what we will create. If we focus on the end of the world, that is what we will have.
THe best way to stop the forces against us is to do it NOW, not when it is too late. A full blown effort by all NOW, will result in the future we intend to create. Notice I used the word INTEND...
Action NOW with intention to create a better world for the future is what I expect we are all here for, or at least I would hope so. ..

futureyes:
"i am feeling NOW is the time exponentially ... not aware specifically what it is but that it is ...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those that do evil, but because of those that look on and do nothing"
Albert Einstein"

no longer can we look on and do nothing ... the days of doing such are in our rearview mirrors ... gone ...
we must do our work individually and free our minds of our limitations and our fears so we can move onwards collectively and create the world we were always meant to live in ...
the ironic thing is that we have already created the new world ... we did so long ago ... now we just have to remember what it was and that it is ...
meant to be ..

brook:
....according to what my limited genetic mind can comprehend and the little I know about Quantum Physics, we should be able to create and create, and recreate on many different dimensions and many different levels of that...so creating Now will bring into this level of dimension just what we create.

.....I think reprogramming the masses is a very necessary action..and needs to be addressed NOW

futureyes:
our only way is the collective way ...
together we are our strength and our power ...
unity amongst all moving forward ...
we all have our tickets in hand ... need to jump on the train NOW ...
it has come around for us so often ... so often we have had our opportunity ... so often we have delayed getting on because of this and that in illusion ... train has picked up tremendous momentum ... we have the opportunity NOW to finally board ... there must not be vacant seats ... once all passengers are on board ... this train will move so fast ... nothing will get in its way ...
find our truth ... dissolve our fears ... support others to do the same ...

NOW'S the time ...

Czymra:
"......I have the gut feeling that usually conscious mind and subconscious mind are programmed in a way to oppose each other.
When watching cinema or following Freudian psychology it becomes quite apparent that, consciously, no one wants the woman on the silver screen to be raped or the evil guy to win, subconsciously this might be different.

I'm not sure how 'true' our subconscious really is. In fact it seems to be a term that describes both a most powerful entity that draws upon the collective mind and a most weak entity that can be suckered into by anything suggesting.

Maybe it is exactly that tension that needs to be resolved.
....I would suggest a message that aligns the subconscious with the conscious....One would have to write into the subconscious a string that looks for a positive outcome, and then confirm it with the string sent to the conscious.

A few examples that might lead somewhere:
1. "The Act of Seeing with One's Own Eyes"......
This phrase is a direct translations of the word 'autopsy'. I think it encapsulates the awake state of mind. Subconsciously it draws upon the action of seeing, consciously it draws upon self-empowerment and a setting right of vision.

2. Without as within, you.
This phrase goes a little more poetic, it's been heard before, but the sudden break might give it some focus that the subconscious didn't expect, thus the sentence is memorised because it's an 'odd one out'.

.... we would rather have a visual or symbolic message that isn't encumbered by translations. "

brook:
"it seems that once you figure out the new program, how to reach the masses will be the hardest thing to do.
I liked to idea of you tube, as there are many young minds there, ripe for reprograming.
It would be great to be able to tap the big media as well. That would require an insider in the media industry."

" the purpose of the thread is to see what we can figure out collectively how to remove the virus, and function without the outside forces tampering with our minds.
ie: the millions of children sitting in front of the tube hanging on to every word that Paris Hilton has to say or the nonsense spoken in rap music, with all it's violent messages. It is hacking the minds of the world, that are unaware, and is akin to a virus."

"It would mean getting a video out there , that reprograms and removes the old virus."

"I don't think we need to use the same campaign they use on us is the answer(Plan B). I think it needs to be an in your face sort of campaign. Right out in the open, so as not to be thwarted by the ptb. Surly if we used their methods, we would be singled out, and accused of mind control
I also think it would be more effective"

"I 'd like to add, that those of ascended status, enlightened ones, that have the ability to tap the collective conscious could be very effective in sending that "catch phrase". As we are all one, that could be a great key to the path"

Czymra:
"The point here is that you have to target the virus at a specific cell that is vulnerable to intrusion and manipulation. It's basically a war with memes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

For example:

You want to end judgement, you make a funny video about how the proverbial axe user has lost his axe, but blames the neighbours child for having stolen it, because he 'looked like it'. It turns out that he just misplaced it. However, nobody will watch this if it isn't really well done or funny or, and here is the clue, if it doesn't buy into some deeply rooted meme. Sex sells because the meme is deeply rooted, in my example thus you could want to take the meme of a spoiled child and catch the viewers attention by having the first scene filled with the child going bonkers. The viewer must judge the child like the man with the misplaced axe because they share the same meme.

One shouldn't be working on too much of a covert or sublime model here. Secrecy is an attribute of the dark."
These next entries are from the comment section of my blog, The New Agriculture. I have not pruned them as much as those from this thread at Project Avalon. Same subject as above.--asteram
Psychegram:
"Have you ever encountered the work of Charles Eisenstein? I think you'd enjoy it, though you already grok his message:
http://www.ascentofhumanity.com"

Jj:
"Only we of like mind and spirit are one--then there are all the "other" "Ones"-- this is a planned deception--others do not think like us, act like us, or hope the same things we do--people are programmed to think that their politicians and religious leaders are "just like them" (only smarter and more enlightened) and will make the same decisions as us if the roles were reversed which we know is ********--it's the psychopath telling us that we are the problem-they excuse their behavior this way--they of course do what they do because we are incapable of rational thought--they, are men of action and we are children (sounds biblical, eh)who would be lost without them--the key in this is keeping the masses "lukewarm" so that they emanate no energy or thought that might tip the balance--Another way to look at it is that there are small groups on each end of the spectrum--us and them-and a huge gelatinous blob in the middle-that's why nothing changes--they feel they are right in what they are doing, as do we--
We are not one until we enter the same wavelengths and energy fields-clarity of thought if you will-and then, the few, not the many--so far anyway--
The balance lies in the bulk of humanity who have been dumbed down and made to feel worthless and so out of control that they have no hope and no capacity for rational and honest thought--
Only when that is achieved will the pendulum swing towards what we hope for--"

asteram (m_astera):

I find the "we are one" concept easier to handle in the context of all life on Earth and that is probably the only rational application of it at present. I think the planet views organic life upon its surface as a whole, but humanity hasn't gotten the message yet......

I don't think it will take a majority of humans to wake up a bit and change in order to reach the tipping point....... like when lighting a fire one needn't get every piece to ignition temperature or even half of them, simply enough to sustain the combustion and it will spread to the rest. One log won't burn alone either, and getting a tiny corner of the fire going usually isn't enough unless the wood is very dry, which in the case of the mass of humanity isn't the case.

What I'm really looking for is something with sex appeal, something that has some appeal to all, and a lot of appeal to enough to get the fire lit and going.

I think "abundance for all" has that potential but it raises too much doubt as to do-ability and requires too much explanation. Or maybe not. It's certainly better than the promise of capitalism, opulence for a few and for you too if you can achieve it, or the promise of communism, an equally drab share of whatever small pie is available."

Jj:
"We're on the right track here, there is an energy that is missing from most peoples lives--we are just not amazed by anything any more..."

nina:
" How about "We Are Evolution", because that is what we are."

Jj:
"I am keeping my wits about me and keeping from attaching myself to anything but what is right in front of me now--not an hour from now, not what is happening in the next county or country because all it does is keep me from being grateful in this moment which is all i will ever have--this moment--"

Psychegram:

All right. "We Are God Is Us."

Or, "We Are In God Is In Us."

"Eden: Enough For Your Need, Not For Your Greed"

A rich man is a pauper next to a tribesman of the dawn age, for when that tribesman looks out on creation he knows anything in it is his for the taking. "Renounce Your Property and Own the World"

It's very true that All is One. Even the psychopathic element is as much a part of creation as are we. Ultimately, angels and demons both serve God, the only difference is that angels admit it. It can be no other way ... of course, that's all very well if you're a mystic, but it doesn't get you too far in terms of negotiating the hazards presented by psychopaths and the whole penumbra of dark forces that crystallizes around them in the ether. "What You Can't See Can Hurt You"

... the greatest weapon against us is the denial of our free will. That's how the Control System works...: by weighting our choices so that we feel we have no option but to do A, B and C having become 'impossible', 'impractical', or 'unrealistic'. Most people, most of the time, feel they really have no choice. "You Always Have a Choice." Not so catchy but a very powerful concept. If people everywhere suddenly understood that even with a gun to your head, you've still got Free Will, the whole house of cards would come tumbling down.

I'm still a little unclear as to how you plan to go about hacking the collective mind ...? As this sort of activity seems like the kind of thing that anyone anywhere ought to be able to do, and the more people that do it the better.

......once we've settled on our viral payload, how to deliver it? T-shirts, stickers, stencil bombs? Internet campaigns? Chain letters? Maybe just walking up to a random stranger once a day and telling them? Spend time every day meditating on the message, taking advantage of our natural telepathy to broadcast it into the genetic mind?....."

asteram:
" If the word or phrase makes one stronger, use it. If not, don't.

The plan is two-fold: A phrase for the masses, a thought-form/idea for the genetic mind. The first to be delivered however: on blogs, stickers, any media. A catchy tune would also be very good, tune and lyrics with a hook.

The new program/virus for the genetic mind is the new concept; have to do our best to recruit some stable psychics and adepts for that; I think a team effort would be most effective, though I imagine simply a thought form specifically aimed at the collective consciousness/unconsciousness would work better than sending generic "love and light".

......might be worthwhile doing a web search for something like "power words". The psychologists likely have lists of such. Might as well be scientific about it."
END

Perhaps tomorrow we can begin consolidating and distilling these ideas into a workable plan. thanks again to all for your help and contributions. "we are one", and all that implies
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:39 AM   #52
no caste

hi asteram - I made a new international holiday for you. Its date may need changing/ or not; it's a work-in-progress. A combo memorial/happy 'welcome to the human race' kind of idea... leave the old behind, start anew.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10250

Also, I'd like to include this word re genetic mind or consciousness

conscious: 1. a. denoting or relating to a part of the human mind that is aware of a person's self, environment, mental activity and that to a certain extent determines his choices of action, 2. alert or awake; not sleeping or comatose, 3. aware of a particular fact or phenomenon.

FREEDOM, JUSTICE, PROSPERITY

LOVE
Old 01-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #53
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I really think we need something visual. It can't just work in English, so figurative speech must be so symbolic in its nature that the image is present and stand above the language.

Bad example:
Re member the Future.
Re souvenir l'avenir. (gramatticaly wrong, I think; the reconstruction part is missing)
Erinnere dich an die Zukunft (remember here isn't even a word that allows to separate re and member)
Minner deg på framtid. (same as before)

If this happens already in Europe, I have no idea how such a phrase would survive internationally.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #54
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Good example:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg world8.jpg (11.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #55
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Hi asteram...and avalon folks.
I've been following this thread after being directed to the "Onward" thread last week. I apologize for jumping into this discussion a little late, but it's taken a couple days to get through the registration process and also to get past my mental block over the fact that they actually wanted money to post.
Hopefully I'll get my money's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
Thread starter- by asteram:

The present operating system ........ has been infected and hijacked to serve a purpose that does not benefit humanity.

We are locked out......at the same time we are constantly struggling against the bombardment that we ourselves are receiving, and helplessly watching it corrupt our children, our families, our friends.

...the most direct way to make the major and rapid changes needed is to hack the system:..... And this needs to be done yesterday.

I am envisioning two methods of accomplishing this:
A. Implant a catchy virus in the minds of the population, something inspiring, fun, worth working towards and anticipating with pleasure.
(suggestions: "abundance for all", "dream a new dream")
B. Putting together a crew of skilled, impeccable, and incorruptible techs to hack the system directly.
(suggestions: "all life on Earth is one", "we are all one")

No reason we couldn't use the same NLP, hypnotic, and propaganda techniques that are presently being used against us, but use them in an open and truthful manner.
I'm bypassing the slogan suggestions, partly because I'm less impressed with that part of the agenda than I am with part "B", but also because I see that as problematic. The difficulty with using slogans is that they're subjective to whatever a person saying them believes they mean.
IMO, it's hard to top Obama's "we are the people we've been waiting for"...but they just used that one to elect a US president. That slogan is bigger than O, and it remains to be seen what he does with the power it's helped to place in his hands, though it's not looking good at this time.

Even the "We are all One" idea doesn't really work for me, not because it's untrue in an infinite sense, but because it's not true in the sense of the reality we occupy.
We, of the higher consciousness human mind, are not one with the parasitic occupiers. We could be if they wanted to be "one", but they do not. They want to be separate, we want them to leave. It's also a turn off to some of the more highly evolved among us who see it as a call to "ascend", which some take to mean reabsorption into the One thing that existed before form, with a loss of sovereignty as an individual iteration of it. This is what has come back to me from people I respect when I've used this phrase myself. I never mean it in that way, because while that may be inevitable at some point in our multidimensional evolution, it's no goal of mine for next few million years. Still...this is a meaning that can be taken which alienates some of the very people who need to be on board.

My point is that it will be very hard to come up with a word or idea that's not too limited by subjective projection of meaning, or which is not easily corruptible. We have to remember that the PTB have been working this system for thousands of years...having invented it. They easily figured out how to corrupt the JC message and turn it into one of the most powerful spells of black magic and disempowerment that has existed on Earth.

I wanted to throw this into the discussion, not to show that it's impossible to come up with a unifying phrase, but to remind everyone of how difficult that actually is and the care that needs to be taken. Personally, I have no slogan ideas. It may be that a host of unifying messages might be needed, and indeed many are already being employed.

I'm much more interested in the "B" section. As asteram said earlier, if there is a group of adepts working on this problem, I'd like to know more about it. Then again...we may be the adepts we're waiting for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram (from the Onward thread)
This is how it is done. You wish to change what is happening here? Change it the same way our Creator brought forth the Universes: See it done. Feel it done. With breath and gentle focus, knowingness, and love. Know it is done.
Any unifying phrase should keep this idea in mind: that we are genuine co-creators here with the power to overwrite the existing paradigm.

I like the approach that's being presented in this thread. I like that it's not about getting out of here through ascension and that it's not depending upon some higher powers to save us. The only way the existing paradigm can be changed without the purge of this entire branch of human evolution is by having beings come into this system to change it from the inside. Outside intervention will necessarily draw any participants from those realms into this density...where they may not want to reside. No matter what frequency we occupy, we're attached to our actions.

I do think it's down to this, as the planet must survive to continue it's own evolution, regardless of what humans are up to. We either figure out how to change the direction of the evolution of consciousness, or we're going to be back here rediscovering fire.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 01-26-2009 at 05:38 PM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #56
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Hoho and welcome to Avalon, and congratulations to a brilliant first point.
You have beautifully expressed what I just skid alongside of, the question then is however, how do you communicate 'it' without words (or images for that sake).
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #57
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

It's been awhile since I've watched tv, but there was a commercial that got lots of attention...it was a persons face that interchanged with a whole slew of other faces...it was very hypnotizing...it got lots of attention...that would be something to use for the "we are all one" theme, with a catchy phrase.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #58
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

You mean like in this video:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d99bcQaH6ts

At the end...

?

Last edited by Czymra; 01-26-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #59
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah...that's the idea, but with a catchy phrase

Just an idea but it has a mesmerizing effect. Does anyone else agree?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:27 AM   #60
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Now we have an idea, every good product has a spokes person to convey the message and get the average person to want to explore our message . Who from the main stream shares our beliefs strongly enough to assist in bringing the message with out risk of losing his main stream status and future earning potential ?

Here is a video which the format could be followed and no big name spokes person would be required its a Godly and Cream video
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=kSXomO6tEGA

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-27-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:36 AM   #61
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You might want to get several spokes people to hit different age groups. For instance ..the younger folks would want someone from their roll model group..
Baby boomers fro their group, etc.. Probably several, and also some one know world wide

Old 01-27-2009, 02:55 AM   #62
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

And don't forget SPORTS figures....They have great influence on the people of the world
Old 01-27-2009, 11:11 PM   #63
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, no caste, for initiating the first World Life Day.

And I appreciate getting a mention; we all appreciate being noticed, no?

As to lunar gardening, I have to laugh. When I read the title I really thought you were making a joke about gardening on the moon.

Tools needed:

Space suit
Air tanks

Lol.

I used to buy a good lunar gardening calendar in the Pacific NW USA that had tasks laid out every few days througout the year based on the phases of the moon and the astrological sign it was in. I honestly don't know how well it coordinated success-wise, but I used it for years because it told me: DO THIS NOW. Which was very handy.

Happy World Life Day! Hi Neighbor! Onwards!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #64
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Hello brook, Czymra, Sun-toon, Northern Boy and everyone-

Had to take care of some worldly business for a couple of days. Very glad to see this thread moving forward on its own momentum.

I concur completely with the idea that we have to go beyond language.

Right now I want to put a more complete post together for this thread, and not on this tiny screen. Expect another longer post in an hour or two. Love you all.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #65
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Excerpts from the last two chapters of Handbook for the New Paradigm.

I'm putting these here because they relate directly to this thread, in particular the parts about:

affecting the mass consciousness

the new script/new play analogy

the importance of pictures and symbols

conceptualizing a system with no need of leadership or hierarchy

pulling one's self out of the direction of mass movement of humanity, observing, and then deciding to change direction and go with the flow of ongoing evolution and creation

and just for futureyes, getting one's ticket punched.

Handbook for the New Paradigm pp 173 et seq:

There are three levels of awareness developing: the facade as presented
to you, the activities of the magicians and the refocusing
of the mass consciousness of the planet’s inhabitants.

Our part to play within this drama, tragedy, or love story
(your choice) is to act as the producer of this production. The
writing, directing and acting are your contributions. The producer
provides the financing and the decisions as to whether the
proposed script is something the backers (investors) will approve.
If scriptwriters do not bring a proposed scenario to the producers,
the producers may decide a certain theme would be saleable
and solicit writers to contribute outlines. Since there have been
no new paradigm novels, the theatre owner has instructed this
producer to solicit new paradigm outlines, beginning with a
statement of purpose setting the theme. This is your invitation to
participate. Since this is a Cecil B. DeMille type production, collaboration
is recommended.
The analogies used are not meant to make light of the situation,
but to instill understanding at the subconscious levels of
your awareness.

Pictures are easily assimilated in clarity. Words
are filtered through a myriad of individual past experiences, attitudes,
opinions and all the programming each of you carries
through the deliberate indoctrination you have received. Movies
and television have been their tools of deception. However, the
pictures that are brought forth by the imagination are far more
powerful. For example, in your not too distant past there was storytelling
of myths and legends that invoked the imagination. The
current cartoons for children and movies have been provided to
repress the inner imagination and stifle the creative instinct.
Pictures program the subconscious. Pictures focused with the
intent of reprogramming the subconscious accomplish this
quickly.

Purposeful intent supported by resolve is focus. The planet
and humanity continue to cry out for an end to this scenario, but
only humanity can bring the end through the creation of a new
plot, a new script and a new play. Freewill allows humanity the
choice to continue the present movie or simply have the stage
revolve to the next production.
However, there must be a new set (scene) on that stage so that
audience participation can be invited to create this play of plays
for the planet as a whole.

In the times that come, those of you who make the choice to
become part of the wholistic transformation of this planet and its
inhabitants will lead the way through the transformation of yourselves.
Mankind is inspired by example not by words, written or
spoken. Your example will be one of living the life of purposeful
focus.

Once before, a question was asked for your
contemplation. You were asked if you could conceptualize a system
in which there were no levels of leadership or hierarchy
because they were unnecessary.

the moment you are born, you are taught to begin swimming
upstream against the flow of creative expansion. It is now time
that you climb out on a rock, take a good look around and then
begin swimming within the expansive flow.....
Swimming with the flow allows the focus of “becoming” to
be thought acting within and upon itself. The resulting harmonious
experience is that of being wholly supported in that quest.
To accomplish this within an environment of humanity swimming
in the opposite direction is impossible unless it is accomplished
within a cooperating group that is literally out of that
flow. Pulling one’s self out of that flow, up on to the rock, carefully
perceiving the situation and making the decision to enter
the greater flow of the galaxy that is moving within creative
expansiveness brings you to a level out of that struggling mass.
Once the initial group begins this action by freewill choice, many
will join in increasing numbers and a new flow is formed joining
the galactic flow. As those of the masses, literally wearing themselves
out by spending their creative energy within the struggle,
observe your life moving smoothly and easily along within that
flow, your mission of reversing the flow will be well under way.

Your return ticket receives its first punch when you pull yourself
out and stand on the rock and observe the situation from the
level of accepting the situation as reality within the 3rd dimensional
realm of Planet Earth. The next punch in your ticket is
received when you make your choice/commitment to bring forth
a new paradigm of experience. The next is received when you
begin the move within your consciousness and change your life
expression through thought and action in harmony with your
commitment to bring forth this new paradigm of experience with
the inhabitants and the planet. You will know the purpose of
your incarnation at the fully conscious level and the empty wondering
will cease. You then will live in fulfillment of your purpose.
To choose otherwise is tearing up your ticket. Can you get
a new one? Later maybe, but you will have missed your intended
purpose and your intended opportunity.
Reread, contemplate, pray and decide! Freewill is your privilege
and your responsibility. Use it in wisdom!

Last edited by asteram; 01-27-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #66
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I really think we need something visual. It can't just work in English, so figurative speech must be so symbolic in its nature that the image is present and stand above the language.

Bad example:
Re member the Future.
Re souvenir l'avenir. (gramatticaly wrong, I think; the reconstruction part is missing)
Erinnere dich an die Zukunft (remember here isn't even a word that allows to separate re and member)
Minner deg på framtid. (same as before)

If this happens already in Europe, I have no idea how such a phrase would survive internationally.
What about a gesture? It can be visual and just done. Also, Esperanto word/ phrase??? The thing about gestures is a lot of them are universal. Also, I remember reading years ago about 'universal human activities' - I think there were ten, e.g. sleeping, eating, grooming, daydreaming, drinking, people watching, laughing, crying, etc ('etc' because I don't remember the whole list offhand).

A gesture: hand holding? wave? sign language? Symbol: A word could also be negative with a line through it, i.e. NO ISOLATION, NO ABANDONMENT, NO ANNIHILATION. It can be powerful that way, too.

Hmmm - in fact, I may drop that on the World Happy Day page ...

Last edited by no caste; 01-28-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #67
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Jan 27 2009

Excerpted from my email correspondence with Psychegram, reposted with permission.

Psychegram said:

Eisenstein's material is a good place to look for inspiration on this, absolutely. His whole thing really comes down to the error of separation, and how once one resolves this within oneself one resolves it for all and everything. His discourse is more academic than visionary, though none the less rich with potent imagery. The book, Ascent of Humanity, is a bit thick (600 pp), but you can check out his essays at Reality Sandwich too if you're in the mood for something quicker and more focused, though none the less thoughtful:

http://realitysandwich.com/user/charles_eisenstein

An image from Ancient Arrows (I just read the first couple of chapters) comes to mind: all life on Earth with their invisible roots leading down to a common center at the core of the planet. The roots wave about like stalks, their movements all seemingly disconnected and at cross-purposes until one perceives the source from which all spring, the subtle influence that guides each in its path according to a plan which by its very nature is unknowable. But then the Earth itself has a root, connecting it to the Sun ... and the Sun, one that reaches to the core of the galaxy. Both gravity and subtle energy (and perhaps they are the same thing, in the end?), it is a single web that connects the cosmos. Ultimately, all is linked to all, and when viewed from the timeless perspective of the Source, every point is continguous with and simultaneous to the next, so that the whole is contained within even a Planck volume of apparent vacuum.

The visualization sequence I guess would go like this: picture one's own root, connecting at the basal chakra and dropping down all the way to the center of the earth. Then see the roots of those beings you know to be around you, people, pets, trees, insects. Then allow your awareness to fall down your root, so that as you look up you see that vast profusion of roots connecting all the beings in the world. Follow the path down to the center, and feel the essential unity of all life on the earth ... visualize the Moon, with its own root slowly turning about the earth source, and then send your awareness along the Earth's root, towards the Sun, from whence the Solar System with all its planets, moons, asteroids and comets is experienced as one interconnected mechanism. Thence onwards to the galaxy, and from the core of the galaxy on to the Source of All. From that point of white light that radiates through all creation, feel your awareness dive through your crown chakra and out into your mind, from where you can now see the whole of the cosmos shining like a trillion-faceted gem stone in front of your third eye. We are in god is in us.

A sequence like that, broadcast by enough psychics and adepts into the population's dreams, would get across the idea of oneness in no uncertain terms.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #68
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

I hope no one objects to me reposting these emails here. Psychegram is on board, just hasn't taken the plunge to start posting here himself.

Psychegram said:

That way of doing things, living in the spirit of the gift, is almost for me the new paradigm in a nutshell, for when all give as freely as they take, and take as responsibly as they give, the abundance that can result will be as though the whole world was one's domain ... rather than a speck of fenced and mortaged land and whatever paltry items can be crammed into it. No matter how wide the property or opulent the possessions might seem from our local human perspective, when measured against the All that is available outside it pales into a speck.

Free schools, open source software and product design combined with backyard industry, new currency systems that are built in harmony with natural law, self-sufficient permaculture that enriches the land and locally produced renewable energy ... the new models by which the institutions of humanity can be rebuilt are out there, a skeletal outline of a society that isn't, but that can be. The Kingdom of Heaven, one might call it, though perhops Kindom is more accurate, but regardless it is to be found, as always, within. As that understanding percolates through the mass consciousness, what currently only a few of us are able to perceive, and dimly, will begin to crystallize within the material third dimensional world,

Well, really I'm just rephrasing the Handbook, here, and certainly not telling you anything you don't already know full well. I'm starting to understand, however, just what you're trying to accomplish with this attempt to hack the genetic mind. Dropping a pebble, starting the waves, and getting others to drop their own. Eventually the patterns that result in the water will resolve into something of both use and interest. The phrase - perhaps even just the word - is there, within the mass consciousness. It must only be found, and recognized for what it is. It matters not who finds it; if enough search, it will be found, and then....

It occurs to me in passing that the word might not be in existence within any human language. You mentioned the idea of kinesiology tests, to determine psycho-physical effects; these might however arise phonetically or syllabically rather than denotationally, kind of the way Ohm has an effect completely unrelated to any meaning (or a meaning that arises from the sound itself, rather than the sound being associated with an arbitrary meaning.) If this is the case the new word that would ultimately be discovered could perhaps be adopted as a name for the nebulous new world; such a name would have a power to it, provide a focal point for the energies of all those who perceive the better world we can all have.

Of course, discovering such a name will be a great undertaking. In the end it may result in the birth of a new science, the science of the psychophysical effects of sound. Indeed it may be necessary to develop this science in order to discover this name ... or it may be the other way around, with the name being the source from which the language radiates (much as Sanskrit, I believe, radiating outwards from Ohm.) However it is found, it's out there, and it's the key thing now. Enough other pieces are already on the board for the materialization/
crystallization to proceed around it, once it slots into place.

It strikes me that less thought has gone into the second part of the project, the thoughtform to be broadcast by the psychics. Most of the posters seem to assume it will be in the form of words, but might imagery not be more effective? It might be a good idea to come up with general guidelines, and then let the psychics - naturally creative types as they are - run with it as they will. I'm thinking mental pictueres or movies, imbued with a carefully thought out meaning that teaches the understandings we want to get across. No reason we can't do kinesiology tests on those, too. Whatever word/phrase is settled upon for part 1 might then be incorporated into the projections: that way, whenever someone who's had the word psychically implanted in her subconscious comes across the phrase in the real world (on a t-shirt, sticker, grafitti, etc) it will trigger a replay of that imagery within her mind, thus heightening the effectiveness of both.

Feel free of course to repost this or anything else I've written regarding Project Genetic Mind over at Avalon.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #69
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

I hope no one objects to me reposting these emails here. Psychegram is on board, just hasn't taken the plunge to start posting here himself.

Psychegram said:

That way of doing things, living in the spirit of the gift, is almost for me the new paradigm in a nutshell, for when all give as freely as they take, and take as responsibly as they give, the abundance that can result will be as though the whole world was one's domain ... rather than a speck of fenced and mortaged land and whatever paltry items can be crammed into it. No matter how wide the property or opulent the possessions might seem from our local human perspective, when measured against the All that is available outside it pales into a speck.

Free schools, open source software and product design combined with backyard industry, new currency systems that are built in harmony with natural law, self-sufficient permaculture that enriches the land and locally produced renewable energy ... the new models by which the institutions of humanity can be rebuilt are out there, a skeletal outline of a society that isn't, but that can be. The Kingdom of Heaven, one might call it, though perhops Kindom is more accurate, but regardless it is to be found, as always, within. As that understanding percolates through the mass consciousness, what currently only a few of us are able to perceive, and dimly, will begin to crystallize within the material third dimensional world,

Well, really I'm just rephrasing the Handbook, here, and certainly not telling you anything you don't already know full well. I'm starting to understand, however, just what you're trying to accomplish with this attempt to hack the genetic mind. Dropping a pebble, starting the waves, and getting others to drop their own. Eventually the patterns that result in the water will resolve into something of both use and interest. The phrase - perhaps even just the word - is there, within the mass consciousness. It must only be found, and recognized for what it is. It matters not who finds it; if enough search, it will be found, and then....

It occurs to me in passing that the word might not be in existence within any human language. You mentioned the idea of kinesiology tests, to determine psycho-physical effects; these might however arise phonetically or syllabically rather than denotationally, kind of the way Ohm has an effect completely unrelated to any meaning (or a meaning that arises from the sound itself, rather than the sound being associated with an arbitrary meaning.) If this is the case the new word that would ultimately be discovered could perhaps be adopted as a name for the nebulous new world; such a name would have a power to it, provide a focal point for the energies of all those who perceive the better world we can all have.

Of course, discovering such a name will be a great undertaking. In the end it may result in the birth of a new science, the science of the psychophysical effects of sound. Indeed it may be necessary to develop this science in order to discover this name ... or it may be the other way around, with the name being the source from which the language radiates (much as Sanskrit, I believe, radiating outwards from Ohm.) However it is found, it's out there, and it's the key thing now. Enough other pieces are already on the board for the materialization/
crystallization to proceed around it, once it slots into place.

It strikes me that less thought has gone into the second part of the project, the thoughtform to be broadcast by the psychics. Most of the posters seem to assume it will be in the form of words, but might imagery not be more effective? It might be a good idea to come up with general guidelines, and then let the psychics - naturally creative types as they are - run with it as they will. I'm thinking mental pictueres or movies, imbued with a carefully thought out meaning that teaches the understandings we want to get across. No reason we can't do kinesiology tests on those, too. Whatever word/phrase is settled upon for part 1 might then be incorporated into the projections: that way, whenever someone who's had the word psychically implanted in her subconscious comes across the phrase in the real world (on a t-shirt, sticker, grafitti, etc) it will trigger a replay of that imagery within her mind, thus heightening the effectiveness of both.

Feel free of course to repost this or anything else I've written regarding Project Genetic Mind over at Avalon.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:08 AM   #70
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

have different spokes persons come on simply stating a phrase like "I am One" people will watch wondering what they will be talking about then at the end they could be a short description of what "ONE" means or they could be directed to a web site where more info on "One " is available
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:35 AM   #71
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Asteram, I have a feeling your idea is about to be implemented during the coming Worldwide Meditation Events Astralwalker is convening.

In regard to the upcoming Worldwide Meditation Events, specific sound frequencies are being woven together , by PhiedPiper, for the meditation participants to listen to.

Many Minds world wide are going to be on the 'same wave length' at the same time, all connected at once, forming a mental grid if you will.

An adept connecting into that grid could theoretically implant that of which you speak and touch the minds of millions all at once.
Osmosis will do the rest.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:09 AM   #72
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

I like your idea, Northern Boy.

I am One. Are you One too?

You do remember me from Liberty Forum where I posted as m_astera?

Last edited by asteram; 01-28-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:10 AM   #73
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
Happy World Life Day! Hi Neighbor! Onwards!
asteram - same!

PS This must be a good thread. My browser is phishy on the good ones, and it just was again. Useful portent!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:19 AM   #74
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Ara. We need to consider and explore all points of access.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:21 AM   #75
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Jan 27 2009

Asteram

RE: part B
The Focus of the Adepts:

For me, the focused message to be sent directly to the collective consciousness keeps returning to "we are all one", as in not only humanity, but all life
on Earth. End the separation.

Symbolism and pictures are the language to communicate with. What symbols do we already have that indicate the concept? Do we have any symbols presently in our collective lexicon? It might be worthwhile perusing the symbols at the WingMakers web site for ideas. Crop circles would be another. And something completely new and original would be best of all. Psychegram's vision of all life in the universe is very grand; do we want to be that inclusive at this point, or do we want to start with just humanity or with all life on Earth? We are coming from serious separation, distinct humans who do not trust each other. I'm getting a mental image of connection somehow, more like an interconnected web than roots. The internet? The world wide web? Might be an idea to follow up on.

RE: part A
Dream a New Dream:

I agree with Czymra, Sun-toon and all that we can't rely on words to do this. As no_caste suggested, universal gestures are, well, universal. These can be well represented in dance as seashore has shown.

The thoughts here seem to be that for the mass message we don't want to overtly emphasize "we are all one". That message could be cleverly carried by Northern Boy's "I am One" suggestion though, and would reach those receptive to it. Perhaps that could be a separate campaign that pointed to the main message.

Here are the concepts that I am seeing repeated:

Self-empowerment: not praying or asking for help, taking and using personal power and individual focus

Tapping into and using one's own creative abilities

Seeing a personal vision of the New World as one would like it to be, including one's self and one's joyful role and place in that world. This emphasizes the individual contribution and the feelings of belonging at the same time.

So Okay. Thinking video here. Actually I'm thinking animation. I was watching a couple of seashore's dance numbers on my ridiculously bad internet connection and they become a lot like slightly jerky animation that way, but the stances and gestures are very clear and emphasized.

I like the idea of a love story. As Czymra pointed out, sex sells because it is a powerful meme. but I'm thinking romance sells even better. The meme of attraction, longing, romantic pull.

At the same time, there is this wonderful love that can be between mother and child, brothers, sisters, families, communities.

And we also have adventure: the hero and heroine, the quest, the struggles and battles. But this time it doesn't end with Orpheus losing Eurydice back to Pluto at the gates of the underworld because he glanced back. (there's an award-winning flash animation of this that I'll see if I can dig up). This one ends in happiness, ongoing and lasting happiness.

Also it needs to be inclusive, as in not an isolated event. For instance, start with the standard boy-girl, but then expand it to include more and more boy-girl couples around the world, various races and places and ages and sizes and appearances. Everyone can experience this, is the message. Expand it from there to mother and child, to siblings, to families to communities.

Another factor: each person's individual dream of their place in this new harmonious world of joy and adventure, creation and accomplishment and satisfaction.
What is an individual's dream? Farmer, healer, builder, weaver, potter, dancer, singer, space explorer? Different dreams that would equal abundance to that particular person, all presented as equally valid and desirable. Everyone dreaming their own, personal, special dream and all of them coming true, in harmony, in a beautiful world that works for everyone, that just gets better and better.

Perhaps show the darkness, the parasites, the bodachs becoming powerless; becoming repelled by all of this joy and beauty, and leaving of their own free will because this is no longer a place for them. They fade out and fade away, while the new dream gets stronger and more real

Another important concept emphasized by brook and futureyes was that this happens NOW. This is not something to long for in the future, it begins right here right now. So imagine we start with a few not so nice scenes: dirty big cities, rural poverty, violence and war and oppression. Black and white and grim and hopeless appearing. And we see the realization, the idea, the new symbol reach the heroes and heroines in their grim surroundings, the sudden realization that things do not have to be this way, and that things can change immediately, in the twinkling of an eye. As the dream and vision builds, the grainy black and white smooths out and color starts to enter, becoming more and more vivid.

Can we use the train and the tickets being punched? Can we show the stages of realization that way, perhaps those who awaken see and know that if they go to a certain place there will be a train there, they have the ticket in their hand, they find their way to the station and the train really IS there, and they know that if they get on the train, if every seat is filled, the train will take them to their dream, their true love, their happy family, their community where they have a valued place and find joy, fulfillment, adventure in every day.

This is the new dream. It is yours. It is for you. Catch the dream; here is your ticket, the train is waiting just for you; the journey will not be long, but the joy and reward at the end will be everlasting. And it will be, for each one, uniquely theirs because that is what they have created for themselves and in harmony with others who share the dream.

And maybe, maybe, the train doesn't even need to go anywhere. Maybe it's already here.

As noted, we can't do this with words; it must be visual and visionary.

But we can use words and music for the background. Music is somewhat of a universal language and we have lots to choose from. Drums are always good, drums induce trance and make people want to move. Certain musical keys induce states of longing. The key of D is good for that; minor key intervals are good to invoke mood.

Power chords as used in heavy metal rock are also highly effective. (I like them anyway)

Rhythms, beats, and tempos induce various mental states, such as the alpha state. Stereo channels with a slightly different frequency in each ear entrain the brain to the difference between the frequencies.

The various gestures and poses, where the eyes look, the cadences of walking can all be effective tools of inspiration, and we can use all of them openly and freely, because this is not meant to be manipulative, it is meant to be freeing, exciting, and empowering.