Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #201
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Happy Belated HJ
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #202
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

Great posting Brook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Lionhawk
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:08 AM   #203
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

For just a little reminder....knowing is key....I leave you with a video...
however..you have to WATCH it.....For the Love of God...try to remember

Old 10-02-2009, 04:55 AM   #204
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Brook hope you don't mind but the song and video was so bad ass I had to be a temporary repeater...

YouTube - Sting - Brand New Day
(Dangit they turned off the embedding.)

Last edited by Christo888; 10-02-2009 at 04:57 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #205
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

The Avalon Quality has stepped up many notches this week, alot of excellent information been peeled out with some quality new posters ....... keep up the good work

Lionhawk said - "What makes us so unique on top of all that is that of our 12 blocks of DNA. That is 12th dimensional. Which gives a unique advantage in terms of being compared to other races and civilizations. Where they may be limited with 10 blocks and can only ascend as high as the 10th dimension."

Yes 100% correct, we have been purposely oppressed to prevent us from knowing our true potential and this information is verified by contacted Anna Hayes who mentioned that same information.

Namaste'
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #206
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Brook hope you don't mind but the song and video was so bad ass I had to be a temporary repeater...

YouTube - Sting - Brand New Day

(Dangit they turned off the embedding.)
Quite alright...that is a great video
Old 10-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #207
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 10/2/09

883 Craft Parked around / near Earth

55 Species

Looks like there are still some arriving daily. I will keep checking it and see when it levels off to a static number.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #208
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Tone3jaguar,

I want to thank you for starting this thread and maintaining it
despite some of the critical comments you have received.

I have found many of your posts to be informative, insightful,
and thought provoking.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #209
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Update, 10/2/09

55 Species

Looks like there are still some arriving daily. I will keep checking it and see when it levels off to a static number.
T3J, just thought of something... are you able to put together a list or chart with dates of the number of ships, and species?

Might be an interesting flow chart of info. to ponder.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #210
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Tone3jaguar,

I want to thank you for starting this thread and maintaining it
despite some of the critical comments you have received.

I have found many of your posts to be informative, insightful,
and thought provoking.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
Your welcome
Old 10-02-2009, 11:21 PM   #211
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
T3J, just thought of something... are you able to put together a list or chart with dates of the number of ships, and species?

Might be an interesting flow chart of info. to ponder.
That would take a lot of time and I would need an objective reason for doing so. If there is one that is helpful to all those on the planet then I could give it a shot. However, if it is just for the curiosity of the few then it would take to much time.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #212
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update, 10/2/09

55 Species

You'd think at least one of those 883 craft would be detected by the Hubble telescope!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:12 AM   #213
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That would take a lot of time and I would need an objective reason for doing so. If there is one that is helpful to all those on the planet then I could give it a shot. However, if it is just for the curiosity of the few then it would take to much time.
Hmmm, why the hesitation? Actually it is very simple!

Date that you posted your perception of ships and species!
Repeat!

????? Give me an example of what you consider an objective reason so I can give you an objective reason?
Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 AM   #214
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Happy belated B Days Bday peoples

Quote:
The EGO is necessary in this 3D...but ...you are you...with or without it.
Good comment, I agree the ego is necessary if we wish to keep our consciousness in the 3D realm.

And as said above, "you are you with or without it", we are "I" with or without the ego, meaning, when we overcome the ego, we don't cease to exist. We keep the "I" and simply move beyond the limitations we apparently face here in 3D, we move beyond the story into the Now where no story has room to exist, because all there is is transcending ourselves / becoming more in the Now.

It is my personal goal to raise my consciousness beyond the illusions and limitations of the 3D Realm while remaining here in physical form. I seek the truth that will set me free, the real truth and nothing but the truth, that is well beyond the illusions we have going on here in the collective consciousness of 3D. I am not operating under the traditional religious belief that there is a separation between matter and the spiritual and therefore we have to 'die' to go to heaven, I believe this is a false belief.

I seek to prove heaven is here Now when we choose to accept that reality, we are spiritual beings having a material experience, and this material realm is made of spirit, of consciousness, as is all of creation.

As the great masters have said, we can be in the world but not of it. We can be in the consciousness of the ascended realm, while being in the world here in 3D. This is my goal. I hope it is many others, because I believe it is enlightened beings that are needed at this time, in large part to raise up the collective consciousness itself.

We can't keep trying to solve these major issues we are facing from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place. If we wish to raise the collective consciousness into a golden age, I suggest it will take a critical mass of people to move beyond 3d, beyond 4d, beyond 5d, beyond 6d, and into the enlightened consciousness where it is clear that all life is One.

When we do so, our victory will be won , both personally and for planet earth.

This is the path I choose, the path where in reality, there are no limitations.

Espavo.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:44 AM   #215
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Couldn't one of us scan this thread and compile the information?
(I am not volunteering, just making a point)
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:53 AM   #216
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Scan it... So, you can carry it back to WHO....? For What Reason...?

Watching, every move...

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Couldn't one of us scan this thread and compile the information?
(I am not volunteering, just making a point)
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #217
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
LionHawk.(and everyone interested) Your recent post has prompted me to make a post I've been putting off for several weeks now, but since you've opened the can, I may as well pull some worms out of it and play with them a bit.

I'm seeing the bifurcation you've pointed to, but see it from a different angle (naturally )
Wow don't think you should have let the cat out of the bag like that spot on, great post.

I haven't read any further than this yet, so be back soon

Last edited by Anchor; 10-03-2009 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Massive dead text in quote removed - see forum guidelines
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #218
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:

Date that you posted your perception of ships and species!
Repeat!

????? Give me an example of what you consider an objective reason so I can give you an objective reason?
Oh, I thought that you wanted me to identify each species, their numbers, which ships they had and so on. I have posted all of the data I have come up with on this in this thread. There are only a hand full of posts and they should not be that hard to find.

By objective reason I mean that I need to have a good reason to put extra work in like that. If the information you are talking about is the stuff I have posted in this thread then it would not be that big of a deal. I thought you where talking about hours and hours of mind numbing dowsing.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #219
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
You'd think at least one of those 883 craft would be detected by the Hubble telescope!
The hubble is just a billion dollar digital camera with a kick ass lens. I do not remember seeing hubble take any pics of stuff around the Earth. Plus NASA runs hubble. If they did take a pic of some ships with it then they would just supress them like they have with all of the other evidence they have found. This would include the 40 missing rolls of film from the Apollo missions. Tell me you are not in the "if it is real then I would have seen it" paradigm.

This picture is far from conclusive, but it is interesting and falls right in line with what you are asking for.

Old 10-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #220
solent
Avalon Senior Member

So, I'm asking myself how they are parked.....

Are they stationary over locations of earth, meaning they are keeping a fixed ref. point to, and rotating with earth?

Are they stationary above earth to a fixed position from earths pole, keeping a fixed position in space but earth is rotating beneath them?

Maybe they are just flying around willy nilly?

I'm just wondering if any are parked above me is all...
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #221
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
So, I'm asking myself how they are parked.....

Are they stationary over locations of earth, meaning they are keeping a fixed ref. point to, and rotating with earth?

Are they stationary above earth to a fixed position from earths pole, keeping a fixed position in space but earth is rotating beneath them?

Maybe they are just flying around willy nilly?

I'm just wondering if any are parked above me is all...
They are parked in a parallel dimension (the 4th dimension). They travel by moving through this parallel higher dimenison. Then when they choose to they materialize. Since their craft have anti gravity and dimensional shifting capabilities they do not need to use gravity to stay around the planet like a conventional space craft.

Where exactly? I am not sure exactly where they are. I know that some of them are in the atmosphere, some of them are just outside the atmosphere, and some of them are a little further out than that. They are probably forming a grid pattern around the Earth. Why? I do not know, all I can tell you is what my higher self is showing me. I do not think that anyone not on one of the ships has a need to know right now. We will see.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:49 PM   #222
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I do not think that anyone not on one of the ships has a need to know right now. We will see.
Well..I don't think that is right....I have a need to know...and I believe we all have a right to know...the question is are we ready for the answer?
Old 10-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #223
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

If indeed it is real..and there are that many ships positioned around the earth..well guess what...they are preparing for battle.
Plane and simple..there is no other reason not to announce themselves...if it was for some kind of energy..they would be glad to let us know that.....but the simple fact is they are either doing one of two things...either preparing to battle...or preparing to protect.

And maybe they are waiting for us to WAKE UP

Last edited by BROOK; 10-04-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #224
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not saying i personally have to eyewitness anything. I am open minded generally but can be skeptical of specific details. I am also a Gemini and see both sides of things so i can never be a 'true believer' of anything.

Forget Hubble, perhaps i should say if these are sizable physical objects gathered round the planet like cars at the drive-in movie (pass the popcorn please!) some earthbound observer, perhaps an amature astronomer has to see them at some point.

P.S.: i see while i was typing you answered someone else that they are in the 4D realm so that also changes the picture quite a bit!

Last edited by TheObserver; 10-04-2009 at 05:11 PM.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #225
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
If indeed it is real..and there are that many ships positioned around the earth..well guess what...they are preparing for battle.
Plane and simple..there is no other reason not to announce themselves...if it was for some kind of energy..they would be glad to let us know that.....but the simple fact is they are either doing one of two things...either preparing to battle...or preparing to protect.

And maybe they are waiting for us to WAKE UP
I don't believe they need to prepare for any battle...at least not with us...why should they...we're harmful...no need to prepare for any battle with an "enemy" which technology is far behind that the one "they" posess...not to mention their other higner psychic abilities...we're just too harmful...FOR NOW !!!

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation