Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #1226
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

It will be in the archived area of Avalon 2.0

Then I am assuming that I will be able to start a 2.0 thread that links to the old archived one in the first post. Then I will just continue to post the dowsing updates in that thread and if people want to look at the older results then they can just click to go to the old thread. It is a little inconvenient, however it is not that big of a deal.

Edit: (the policy has changed and now the admin are taking requests for individual threads to be transferred over. Once and if I get my invite to go over there I will be making that kind of request for this thread.)

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 03-17-2010 at 08:28 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:40 AM   #1227
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

What you could do is in the first post of thread 2.0 is list al your previous dowsing info. I think having that all in one place would be interesting.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #1228
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we are curious, tone3jag,
what is your opinion of the mathematics of abrax/tony ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:01 AM   #1229
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
Why would you ask about that in this thread?

sounds like a whole new can of worms could get opened!

LOL
peace jt!

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #1230
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
I was going to take a break from the forums until it switched over. However, I have to answer this question.

The answer is that I do not care. I never even clicked on the Thuban whatever thread and what happened to it is not my concern. I know that sounds harsh, but I have a life outside of the digital domain and do not have time to draw lines in the sand in an internet forum.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:09 AM   #1231
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 3/14/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,732 (+120)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,321 (+100)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,841,778 (+20,336)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 114,635,412 (+1,213,468)

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 03-15-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:22 AM   #1232
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I was going to take a break from the forums until it switched over. However, I have to answer this question.

The answer is that I do not care. I never even clicked on the Thuban whatever thread and what happened to it is not my concern. I know that sounds harsh, but I have a life outside of the digital domain and do not have time to draw lines in the sand in an internet forum.
Well said!!

How confident are you in your info about ET ships?

Namaste, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #1233
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Well said!!

How confident are you in your info about ET ships?

Namaste, Jia.
Well, I started looking into this after I went out and did a CSETI contact outing with Greer. So I became convinced that there where some around during that experience where we saw a craft and had electronic communication with others through radar/laser detectors and emf detectors.

I had no preconceived notions of how many were around. Then I heard multiple people in the alternative media mentioning intel that there had been an increase in the quantity of near earth ET activity. That is when I started to dowse how many there actually where.

I actually never expected the numbers to ever get as high as they have. I expected them to level off at like 25% of where they are now. Then as the numbers started to increase with the dowsing the quantity and quality of strange things in the atmosphere captured on video increases. Also the obvious artificial earth sized objects where captured in the NASA sun pictures.

Then right after that the Norway spiral happened. Followed by something none of us have ever seen on the mainstream media....

So I am as confident as I can be about it. If there had not been all of this crazy multi media seemingly backing up the dowsing I might have some doubt. However, I think the evidence speaks for itself.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #1234
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... Followed by something none of us have ever seen on the mainstream media....

So I am as confident as I can be about it. If there had not been all of this crazy multi media seemingly backing up the dowsing I might have some doubt. However, I think the evidence speaks for itself.
It looks like a dragon
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #1235
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, I started looking into this after I went out and did a CSETI contact outing with Greer. So I became convinced that there where some around during that experience where we saw a craft and had electronic communication with others through radar/laser detectors and emf detectors.
tone, Please describe more about your communication with laser. I presume you're initiating the contact. Have you established a protocol?
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:17 AM   #1236
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I had no preconceived notions of how many were around. Then I heard multiple people in the alternative media mentioning intel that there had been an increase in the quantity of near earth ET activity. That is when I started to dowse how many there actually where.

I actually never expected the numbers to ever get as high as they have. I expected them to level off at like 25% of where they are now. Then as the numbers started to increase with the dowsing the quantity and quality of strange things in the atmosphere captured on video increases. Also the obvious artificial earth sized objects where captured in the NASA sun pictures.

Then right after that the Norway spiral happened. Followed by something none of us have ever seen on the mainstream media....

I have listed to Greers accounts of these contacts and they sound very interesting indeed. Would have loved to been there to witness this. Can you share you experience there a bit more, what did see,feel, hear personally?

Namaste, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:19 AM   #1237
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to continue this work, hopefully in the new Avalon 2.0 forum, on the Manticore Forum, and now I am going to have a special blog post category on my web site where I put up the results also. You can visit my web site at www.altimatrix.com and subscribe to the blog posts by email to get the ET dowsing data updates as I post them.

Quote:
I have listed to Greers accounts of these contacts and they sound very interesting indeed. Would have loved to been there to witness this. Can you share you experience there a bit more, what did see,feel, hear personally?

Namaste, Jia.
Well, the two ways they where detecting the UFO's (mostly cloaked) was by means of both Radar/Laser detectors that Greers team brought and also some that random participants brought. Those things where going off like something out of "Close Encouters of the Third Kind" the whole night. I mean they where even interactive with things that people where saying.

We saw one fully materialized craft high in the atmosphere that was much brighter than a star and made a 30 degree angular turn at high speed. There was another that was not fully materialized, however it strobbed very brightly in the night sky and then did a few more times as a result of people signaling to it with lasers.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #1238
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
tone, Please describe more about your communication with laser. I presume you're initiating the contact. Have you established a protocol?

The protocol is a special meditation that Greer teaches and can be learned cheaply through his CD on it that he sells on his www.cseti.org website. You do not need to go out with him to get the same results. He will even tell you that. There are many detractors of Greer that think he has lost it and is full of it. These people would shove a cork in it in a giant hurry if they went out and saw this stuff for themselves. However, it is easier to be the peanut gallery.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #1239
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

have you ever thought of making a list,
about what they maybe up there doing ???
and, charting that ?
Old 03-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #1240
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
have you ever thought of making a list,
about what they maybe up there doing ???
and, charting that ?
This is all they are willing to give me. Me and everyone else are on need to know until what ever goes down, if it does.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:56 AM   #1241
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

The answer is that I do not care. I never even clicked on the Thuban whatever thread and what happened to it is not my concern. I know that sounds harsh, but I have a life outside of the digital domain and do not have time to draw lines in the sand in an internet forum.[/QUOTE]
Ditto

4 T3 by the way.

Last edited by chitty; 03-16-2010 at 04:01 AM.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #1242
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate the support guys, but lets try to keep this thread on topic. There are plenty of threads for the other stuff.

I have added another line item. I will now be checking the quantity of working ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles)

Update, 3/16/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,732 (+23)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,321 (-1)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,841,778 (+343)

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 114,635,412 (+1500)

Number of Alien Reproduction Vehicles Currently Operational = 5,421

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 03-16-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #1243
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have added another line item. I will now be checking the quantity of working ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles)

Update, 3/16/10
I have seen ufo's similar to that the key aspect of these ufo's he

mentioned is they do not show up on radar, so the air force does't have to

respond to them and you can observe them for a while. My guess

is there not much different from the ones I have been seeing outside my

house.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #1244
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Update, 3/16/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,732 (+23)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,321 (-1)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,841,778 (+343)

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 114,635,412 (+1500)

Number of Alien Reproduction Vehicles Currently Operational = 5,421
Hi Tone3J.
I think that you might try to chart them by date and amounts of each catagory and then try to correlate their changes to activities here on earth.
You will have to experiement at first until you find indexes that match.
Whether it be mining activities, abductions, births,deaths, earthquakes or other earth changes. Are there activities causing something on earth ? Or, is it the other way around.
Can it be related to the fluctuation of earth magnetics or something of that nature ?
Just thinking out loud ?
What is most interesting is the fluctuation of supply ships . Are they bringing supplies in or taking supplies out ?

You've stumbled on to something here. I'm sure that there is some kind of program that can track this and come to a meaningful conclusion.

Think of what you might need and ask for help .
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #1245
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

is there any common mathematical equation,
that can be created out of the numbers, you are dowsing ???

btw, you do a great dowsing job
Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #1246
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Hi Tone3J.
Whether it be mining activities, abductions, births,deaths, earthquakes or other earth changes. Are there activities causing something on earth? Or, is it the other way around.
I am just going to dowse the numbers. They are not going to give me info of what exactly they are up to right now.

Quote:
is there any common mathematical equation,
that can be created out of the numbers, you are dowsing ???
I am not a math person
Old 03-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #1247
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious, I was just watching the Sky and saw what looked like a star with red and blue reflections next to another star and it suddenly move across to the other side and stopped...

Do you have any idea of how many object in the sky that look like stars but are actually "mother ships"?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #1248
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

These lights in Cleveland are also being seen in Cincinnati, OH.
They surfaced around late January. At first, there was just a bright star, but it was too close to be a star or a planet, and then you would notice (if you were paying attention) that it would change positiions thorughout the night. After this, we/I began to see the red and blue strobing stars, and still see them to this day, but they're further away now. However, for the past week there has been one big/particularly bright one that is very visible, stands out, and you clearly see it different parts of the sky throughout the evening.

After my first day sighting back in mid-February, I started seeing an average of three strobing red/blue stars, and one very close to my home. These are indeed ships, and I know for certain from seeing as night was falling a black outline/silhouette just before I could only see the lights. This was obviously, the star/ship closest to my home. Shortly, afterwards I began to personally experience and witness several encounters.

Something is brewing indeed
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:47 AM   #1249
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!!

I don’t know what I just saw, but I just was a reddish/pink flash with a tail moderately crossing the sky…Looked sort of like a comet, but it would disappear, then re-appear (clear skies, no clouds). This happened 3 times….I don’t know what it was….Never seen anything like it. I will see if anything surfaces on the local news to see if it was reported or identified. Very weird.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #1250
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 3/18/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,748 (+16)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,331 (+10)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,842,347 (+569)

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 114,746,341 (+110,929)

Number of Alien Reproduction Vehicles Currently Operational = 5,427 (+6)

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation