Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #1101
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Wow. I thought it was just a cloud under the sun until I saw the sun was to the

right of the object.
Its a ufo and it is really beautiful!!
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #1102
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I have now become comfortable with having a dualistic consciousness. The old frame of reference has its uses in communication with society. The new understanding of the true nature of things has its uses in personal forgiveness and understanding of adverse happenings.
I like your statement.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #1103
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post
I didn't follow thread from start, can you confirm are those ships from Kuiper belt ?
I am not familiar with where stuff is in the sky, but if I ask if and how many are from this area is comes up 3 of the 71 species.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:59 PM   #1104
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

This is Kuiper belt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuiper_belt

can you can that answer please ? If they are WHO I think they're, I can shed some light on this.
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #1105
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
This is Kuiper belt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuiper_belt

can you can that answer please ? If they are WHO I think they're, I can shed some light on this.
Not really following you here. Only 3 of the species are from that area.

(Edit: I just looked at the link you provided and I must be dowsing where 3 of the species currently have their ships parked.)
Old 02-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #1106
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Hal
So who do you think they are?
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:33 PM   #1107
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
I like your statement.
Snowbird... just wanted to ask about your avatar pic... is there a significance to the mostly Red, White and Blue?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #1108
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not really following you here. Only 3 of the species are from that area.

(Edit: I just looked at the link you provided and I must be dowsing where 3 of the species currently have their ships parked.)
So not all ships are currently in same area ? They're spread through our solar system or ? I was thinking maybe they're all together in Kuiper belt area. If you can get confirmation that it would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Hi Hal
So who do you think they are?
If my prediction is correct, then big surprise
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #1109
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update, 2/14/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 19,534 (-878)
[Shortened for ease of reading]
Hi! I apologize in advance if the answer to my question is already here... I have not had time to go through everything, but how do you find out/determine how many ships, etc., are here??

With kindest regards,
Tobias
The John Chronicles
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:34 PM   #1110
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hay Hal

Quote:
So not all ships are currently in same area ? They're spread through our solar system or ? I was thinking maybe they're all together in Kuiper belt area. If you can get confirmation that it would be great.
from what tone3 wrote only 3 out of the 71 are coming from the kuper belt - they are not stationed there though.....he doesn't know/doesn't state where the remaining 68 are from..so 3 are from the kuper belt, the rest we don't know..they are spread all over - near earth..does that help at all?
bw l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-16-2010 at 11:45 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:23 AM   #1111
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:

If my prediction is correct, then big surprise
Most of them are located in the 4th dimension. Therefore, trying to find where they are in the 3rd dimension would be elusive. It would be very time consuming trying to find where they all are. That would be a pull your hair out intuitive investigation.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:27 AM   #1112
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
how do you find out/determine how many ships, etc., are here??
Shamanic pendulum dowsing. I have been in communication with my higher self for over a decade using this method.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #1113
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

These dowse up as actual radar images. Colin Andrews is investigating this. Does not dowse up as HAARP. Hmmmmmmm......

Old 02-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #1114
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Strange that no Aussies on the ground reported anything
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #1115
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Strange that no Aussies on the ground reported anything
What is even stranger is that there where no cloud formations or rain on the Sat. images to correspond to the radar images. Phantom radar geometry? Errrrrrrrrrrrr?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #1116
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Snowbird... just wanted to ask about your avatar pic... is there a significance to the mostly Red, White and Blue?
I don't think that colors mean anything other than they are a part of DNA art. Open this link and you will see what I mean.

http://www.digital-3d-art.com/pictures/dna-pictures/
Old 02-18-2010, 07:45 AM   #1117
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
I don't think that colors mean anything other than they are a part of DNA art. Open this link and you will see what I mean.

http://www.digital-3d-art.com/pictures/dna-pictures/

I just thought it was interesting to see the helix in R, W, and B!

Colors are the markers or identification of frequencies and whether artful, on purpose, or happenstance colors effect or reflect transmission of energy.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #1118
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

would you elaborate a little more on this?
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #1119
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Colors are the markers or identification of frequencies and whether artful, on purpose, or happenstance colors effect or reflect transmission of energy.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:00 AM   #1120
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps this is why they are parked near earth in such vast numbers.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:59 AM   #1121
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-19-2010, 04:09 AM   #1122
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-19-2010, 04:23 AM   #1123
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Today...I saw something very bright...and much larger than the aparent size of Jupiter...moving rather quickly in a straight line. It wasn't a plane (no flashing lights)...and I think it was a satellite...but I was just waiting for it to do something weird. No such luck.

The DNA colors could be the four bases. Not sure. The following is from wiki:

The DNA double helix is stabilized by hydrogen bonds between the bases attached to the two strands. The four bases found in DNA are adenine (abbreviated A), cytosine (C), guanine (G) and thymine (T). These four bases are attached to the sugar/phosphate to form the complete nucleotide, as shown for adenosine monophosphate. These bases are classified into two types; adenine and guanine are fused five- and six-membered heterocyclic compounds called purines, while cytosine and thymine are six-membered rings called pyrimidines.[8] A fifth pyrimidine base, called uracil (U), usually takes the place of thymine in RNA and differs from thymine by lacking a methyl group on its ring. Uracil is not usually found in DNA, occurring only as a breakdown product of cytosine. In addition to RNA and DNA, a large number of artificial nucleic acid analogues have also been created to study the proprieties of nucleic acids, or for use in biotechnology.[12]
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:05 AM   #1124
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBowl View Post
EarthBowl, I will have to think about how to do that as it is a large subject and impacts allegory, myth and Truth. I would have to start a thread so it doesn't detour T3J's info.

Or maybe if you had an interest in something specific I could try and answer?

And for what it is worth... which this is only my own opinion... there are only two forces at work on this planet; Entropy and Potential. We are either magnifying, or ignoring these forces in any area of our life and the keys are color coded/coordinated (in addition to geometry).
Old 02-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #1125
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Then I became aware of the intent inward focus of the entire outermost ring, the inhabitants thereof. There was a strong radiation of expectancy, not concern, as if the star of the show was about to make an entrance. I followed the line of their focus. It was the physical planet earth, indistinct and nebulous from this perspective.

(Let us take another viewpoint.)

By all means, and the phrase does fit!

CLICK!

We were out in space somewhere between the earth and the moon, indeterminate distance, fifty thousand miles plus from the surface of the earth. It was very clear and detailed, not as it was before. I turned to look at the moon and blanked. No more than a thousand feet away, or so it seemed, was an immense, solid-appearing object gray in color, long and slender, conical-shaped with a hemispheric dome at the widest end - the other end was somewhere in the distance, at least sveral miles. It appeared motionless, but I had the definite percept of M Band radiation from it. A spaceship, a physical spaceship?

(In your terms, that is correct. It is not a human construct. There are many of such around the physical earth at this point. Their origins are of your physical universe but not necessarily of your time reference.)

"Many" could be five or five thousand. There was no point in trying to find out. But why around our earth, was it....

(They are focused on the planet earth and humans just as you observed the others, and for the same purpose. Shall we move on? The answer will come soon.)
My curiosity accepted gladly.

CLICK!

My immediate percept of the earth was a pinpoint of reflected light in the distance, no larger than a small star. From it came irregular waves of energy, multidimensional, pulsing, intermittently broken by occasional quick flares, a complex unorganized pattern composed not of light or electromagnetic or gravitic structure, but of some other energy that I couldn't define. I was so completely fascinated by the display that I did not at first notice the background. As far as I could perceive in all directions, with the earth at the center, was a host of forms, countless numbers, it seemed. Some had shape, others appeared as no more than a wisp of cloud vapor, all glowed in various degrees of intensity. From those nearest us, I had the same percept of expectancy, of waiting for the show to begin. It must be some big show to attract all of these....

(It is what we call the gathering. These have manifested from other nearby energy systems only to witness the big show, as you call it, just as those within the physical spacecraft and your final-process humans. This big show which is about to occur is actually a very rare event - the conflux of several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your time-space. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention. In terms that you can perceive, it may occur once every eight-seven million of your earth years.)

Very long odds, and a long time to wait.

(This does not warrant that it will be produced at that frequency. There are random elements and variables in the format which cannot be predicted.)

So random that the event might not take place, perhaps. There would be a lot of disappointed...

(It is long past such a point. It will occur. The interest lies in the result. It is best symbolized to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining energy systems as well. Therefore the wide interest. In human terms, still symbolized, the gathering is here to observe the possible birth of a new energy. Will it survive the birth process, and if so, what are the potentials inherent in such energy that will predict accurately the same at maturity? Or will the energy arrive stillborn, and all the possibilities remain no more than that - weak uncoordinated possibilities?)

------

From "Far Journeys" by Robert A. Monroe, Chaper 16 "The Gathering", first published in 1985. This is part of an out of body experience into the future guided by a high-level advisor ("Inspec"). The advisor's comments are in italics, the rest is Monroe describing the experience.

Last edited by Jnana; 02-19-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation