Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #901
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Update!

That, was the most, without any competition whatsoever, the most amazing thing ive ever seen. The second time i went outside this thing that was once a bright red light was much much closer this time and instead of it being red it was more of a bright golden colour. This time instead of their being only one light there were three in a kind of formation that resembled a craft. This thing was just amazing the watch as it hovered in the sky doing all kinds of acrobatic movements that could only be explained by it being some kind of inteligent force.

Phew, im flabergasted, what can i say? My uncle didnt come out the second time which was a shame because the thing pretty much performed in such a way as to defie "logical" explanation.

All i can say is ;

Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:52 AM   #902
Kojak
Avalon Senior Member

Just last night i saw 3 objects very high up, travelling very fast, with a bit of a wobble at times. Perhaps these are ET's, they're too high and too fast to be planes. I find if you stay outside for long enough and look up for 1/2hour or so, you will see them. I just lie on my back, and relax. I've seen plenty now. It was a very dark night last night and they were easy to see. Previously I've even seen two flying parallel and they dissapeared with some sort of faint red(I think) corkscrew vapour trail left behind. I hope they're on the side of good!! If not.....we'll do whatever

Maybe "V" is part trying to educate us that ET's are bad, maybe a PTB ploy to get us confused etc. Who knows???
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:57 AM   #903
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you were "out there" wouldnt you want a ticket ?
Indeed!

Quote:
Some of them got the luxury tickets - a free human suit for full sensory immersion!
*Looks at hand*

So that's what this is!

Quote:
I have no doubt some of them are on this forum.
*Wink! Nod. *

Yesterday around 7 pm on I-40, I witnessed what may
have been a shooting star, or something else....

I can't say, but it was interesting nonetheless.

Last edited by FIIISH; 01-05-2010 at 05:01 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #904
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Just witnessed a UFO about five minutes ago. I've no footage as the camera didnt seem to want to work but this thing was about 500 metres in the distance, and about 50 foot off the ground. It was a glowing red colour without any kind of changes to the color of the light.

I fetched my uncle to come have a look, its always good to have witnesses. This thing was gliding around the same area doing all kind of acrobatic movements. It would stop for a moment or so and then continue on its sporadic course coming down to the ground, going along that level for a while then coming back up, almost as if it was looking for something.

I'm gonna head out now and have another look. Will report back if i fall unconscious and wake up with an extra limb, or i'll just report back anyways.
Two hours ago I saw the exact same thing and it was 50-100 feet off the ground.

I saw it in a ball of light form, red in color, and I had to stop my car to witness it. 3 minutes after seeing it a plane came along as well. I think it was a military plane.

Anyway, yes ladies and gentlemen something is really brewing, I'm now a believer!!!!
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #905
Swanny
I dont need a label !

How come we never get to see a massive craft filling the sky????
Why is it always silly little spots of light miles up???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #906
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Oh, so now the drastically increased sightings of people around the world happening right now are not convincing because the whole sky is not filled up with mother ships? Come on now Swanny, there is such a thing as denial.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #907
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some people have seen such things. What about the Phoenix Lights? (featured prominently in this video: I Know What I Saw). Some of my own sightings have been below low clouds or in front of trees, so the distance was considerably less than miles, but not a huge craft.

Last edited by Jnana; 01-06-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #908
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

These constant sightings, I've had my own, may be one of their ways of disclosing themselves to the pop in general. We notice them right away as most of us are somewhat looking for them all of the time we're outside. However, the bulk of the pop might see them and just pass them off as airplanes, etc, as they don't, as yet, see the world as most of "us" do.
The webbots predicted something like a 10,000 fold increase in sightings into 2010 and it appears to be underway.

Logically, this increase of unusual sightings that don't cause alarm or panic, along with the Norway Spiral, the flying pyramids, space shuttle footage, crop circles etc., I think are all part of disclosure to us by them and eventually, so many people will finally realize something big is happening and the PTB will be dragged kicking and screaming to admit reality as they have no other choice.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #909
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt that something is brewing...and that Earth is the Theater of the Universe...but I question the level of terrestrial and extraterrestrial responsibility. How do both relate to this thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and the Governance of This Solar System? The responses (and lack thereof) make me very apprehensive. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads To Be Free...Or Not to Be Free? That is the Question.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

For the record...in "V" 2009...I like Anna and her daughter (so far anyway)...but I don't like the guy who is looking over her shoulder and questioning her all the time. Are these characters representative of the major players in this Solar System? Have they been here for thousands of years? Have we all been here for thousands of years? I'm beginning to think so.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-06-2010 at 03:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #910
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Swanny, and All

There has actually been several recent large craft sightings, they're just not spreading as quickly because there are apparently no photos or camcorder/Youtube footage.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Youtube or some arm of security somehow monitors uploaded footage and photos of large craft and blocks them. Those would be game changers, viral internet wise, and ultimately trigger public/mainstream questioning. The small going ons are fine, for they've been going on for a while and there's little detail to be captured from these distant objects. At the same time, you have to keep in mind that the ET's don't want to create panic, just awareness. Frightening a species with your presence would be a major interference of our world, and create distrust and maybe chaos. Once their is enough awareness, and less fear, then I would imagine you will see more larger craft sightings in highly populated areas. Likely at night time first, like the Phoenix lights, then during the day.

At any rate, there's a website (http://www.theufochronicles.com/) I completely forgot about that tracks UFO activity, peoples accounts, police reports, etc. There are several recent large vehicle sightings, many in Ohio. Now, keep in mind, Wright Patterson Airforce Base is in Ohio as well, so I'm sure there are some advanced man-made craft involved. That may explain a bit why historically, Ohio has had either the highest or second highest number of UFO reports ever. Though many were over indian burial grounds.
This site archives them all.

They (larger crafts) are there, it's just that we are not. If you know what I mean.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #911
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Uhmm, by the way, the first section is of course in my opinion. That kind of read as if I knew their agenda. lol!!
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #912
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oh, so now the drastically increased sightings of people around the world happening right now are not convincing because the whole sky is not filled up with mother ships? Come on now Swanny, there is such a thing as denial.
It's not denial, I do believe there is life out there but until I see something that is undeniable I'm not going to get excited about them being here. Sorry but a few shakey cam pics of lights far up in the sky don't do anything for me. If they are flying into our airspace why don't they put on a proper show??
Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #913
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's not denial, I do believe there is life out there but until I see something that is undeniable I'm not going to get excited about them being here. Sorry but a few shakey cam pics of lights far up in the sky don't do anything for me. If they are flying into our airspace why don't they put on a proper show??
Ask Jack about that (post at the top of the page). Sounds like he got a good show. There have been plenty of other good shows. But the only one that really counts is the one that you see with your own eyes. Even with the best camera footage, if you don't have direct knowledge of how that footage was taken and handled, it won't be convincing because everything is too easy to fake these days. I've seen enough with my own eyes to convince me, but even if you know me pretty well, it might not be enough to convince you. I'm sure glad my wife has seen some of what I've seen for herself so she doesn't think I'm nuts! I'm just saying, I respect your skepticism.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #914
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 1/6/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,423

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,422

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 17,953,222

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 119,938,305

All species that will be involved are now engaged in the process, what ever that is.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #915
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Has this video been posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzMHBt9XJo

Pretty interesting. What do you say Swanny?
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #916
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Has this video been posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzMHBt9XJo

Pretty interesting. What do you say Swanny?
I am glad you posted that video, it really made me stop and think. The amount

of intelligent life out there is enormous and trying to contemplate what is out

there is quite challenging from a three dimensional earth perspective.

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:40 AM   #917
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

What I saw yesterday was a light ship period. Not only me, but thousands are seeing the same thing all over the planet.

Actually, when I parked my car to witness this amazing thing, another car parked as well with the whole family and started looking at the red light ship.

When the military plane came along the ship started to lower the intensity of the light and it quicky disappeared. I tried to take a pic with my cell phone camera but my phone really sucks.

Swanny may need his/her limited eye senses to really believe, but maybe that is why he/she hasn't seen one yet.

Yesterday was very strange because I ALWAYS take another route to go to the place I wanted to go, but yesterday for some reason I took the alternative road and the rest is history.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:47 AM   #918
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The last scene in the fourth episode of 'V' is very pertinent to this thread. It shows a huge number of motherships...after Anna says 'it's only the beginning'. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242...-the-beginning I feel as though I have met at least three or four people who have been instructed by a real life 'Anna'. It's just a feeling...mind you. As usual...I don't know. I sure wish I knew what was really going on in this Solar System. I don't have a problem with physical, mental, spiritual, ethical, and technological development...but I keep getting a sick and sinking feeling that what we may be facing is sugar-coated poison...which externally is love and light...but internally is extermination and enslavement. Sort of like "'come into my web'...the spider said to the fly." I don't want to be paranoid. I just want everything to work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen. But judging from history...this ain't gonna happen.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 04:01 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #919
Swanny
I dont need a label !

For the record I do believe there is life out there, I would be an idiot not too.
I'm always looking at the skies and would love to see something amazing.
I have seen things in the sky that you can call UFO but nothing that makes me jump up and down.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #920
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For the record I do believe there is life out there, I would be an idiot not too.
I don't doubt that for a second Swanny.

The vast amount of information and evidence that is available in this day and age means that for someone not to believe that extraterrestrials are visiting us in mass, means either two things.

1. They have not done their homework and are just another sheep bleating what his masters told him and in the process helping to keep the wars going on, the corruption to keep festering, and the suppression of the human race to go on unabated. These people do not have the option to "believe" , the very words "belief" and "opinion" have been used to trap us down through the ages so instead of us speaking in truth there is a communicational barrier that stops all exchanges of information without solid irrefutable proof. Whats a belief, only someones "unreliable" opinion. We don't have some kind of entitlement put there for the betterment of mankind to have beliefs, we should only speak in facts, about that which we know , let no person out there undermine that by labeling it as a belief. If someone does not have all the information on something then they are simply not entitled to open their mouth. If it does not further the race in any way shape or form then shut it. People value their beliefs with pride this days much higher then they do the truth.

2. They are incredibly stupid. No offence, and some may find my words harsh, but at this moment in time, with all that's going on in the world it is each persons responsibility , not choice, but responsibility, to know about these things and the many other things that are kept secret from us and as a result used to enslave us through our ignorance.

The most powerful statement out there explains this perfectly ;

Condemnation without investigation is the absolute height of ignorance.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #921
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

It's taken some time but I finally made it through this thread. Excellent.

It's reassuring to hear others coming up with very much the same things in terms of numbers.

There is one that hovers close to my home. It is quite large and "hides itself" very well. I have taken others to see it and have been amazed at how many are actually able to see through it's ''cloak".. Tells me the collective consciousness has definitely shifted far enough to allow them to show themselves to us much much more.

My wife (who has never seen anything "strange" before) was shocked to see what she thought was a bird that was glowing. She came home and had me research glow bugs and find any other flying creatures that "glow" that way. Nothing fit what she saw. A few days later I went to where she saw it with her and it was there again just before sunrise, flying around the same area i see the other object hovering. It reminded me of the birds found in the resent version of "Journey to the Center of the Earth". Beautiful.

I have had much contact with ET's since I was 7yrs old, and it warms my heart to know how close to us the day of "Contact'' is... I couldn't possibly give someone a date because I've never had one to give.. But everyday we get closer. We are so close that it literally could be any day now IMO.

Thank you for this thread, I have enjoyed it, and look forward to continuing to read all of your experiences and thoughts.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #922
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

TRANCOSO 01-08-2010 04:14 AM

Thanx for your replies, Abraxsinas.
I have another question. There's a thread on this forum ('Something's brewing... Hmmmm') - started by Tone3Jaguar - in which it is suggested that right at this moment there are thousands of motherships spinning around the planet, containing more than a 100 million 'aliens' of 71 different species.
Do you happen to know if this situation is indeed the current state of affairs?

abraxasinas 01-08-2010 06:42 AM

You are always welcome Trancoso!

Your question is oh so pertinent, as it delves into the core of this humungous alien agenda scenario.

Allow me state it again and if you understand my information Trancoso, I would really appreciate, if you could share YOUR UNDERSTANDING about this alien agenda (once YOU have accepted what I have shared to be true for YOU).

It is like this from the Thuban perspective.

The Earth, is FUNDAMENTALLY different from any other planet or place in the entire universe.
But NOT in the 4D spacetime format of contemporary terrestrial physics; BUT in terms of HOW the higher dimensions (aka the place of ALL the aliens meaning NOT on Terra) interact with the Gaian 'Specialness'.

This so is information never before allowed to be shared with the human mind and this information does explain the alien agenda and the many experiences and encounters between 'earthlings' and 'aliens'.

In pragmatic scientific terms of rationality, the planet earth is one of billions of planets in the universe. It has a particular climate, because of its distance to its local star, of allowing particular chemical elements to combine under the auspices of universal laws of physics to form water, ammonia, methane & other building blocks then able to fuse into molecular structures like amino acids & then nucleotidal base pairings leading to a common building block of biochemical life termed DNA/RNA.

In this manner then LIFE is universal in the cosmos and would form whenever the condi-tions favourable to life are present.
From the above your terrestrial science develops and encompasses in the biological sense Darwinian-Lamarckian evolution, today supplemented by Epigenetics and genetic engineerings of the genomes.

Ok, now consider to take a step backwards and ponder the following.

The Earth as a planet suitable to produce a kaleidoscope of life is NOT like any other planet 'out there'; because there is something at the center of the earth, which supplements the normal gravitational interaction experienced by all planets, including the earth.

Before explaining what this difference is, allow me to explore the consequences, if the 'explanation' should be 'true'.

If the earth is a special planet, then it is only on Gaia, that the life 'as we know' it can indeed form. There would be billions of extraterrestrial lifeforms 'away' from the earth environment; BUT all of those lifeforms would be NOT AS DENSE and MORE PLASMIC, then the Gaian born lifeforms.

They would be more FLUID and more ELECTROMAGNETIC than the DENSIFIED lifeforms on earth; from crystals to fungi to flora and fauna to mankind.

BUT those lifeforms might very well be INTELLIGENT and enabled to inhabit plasmic forms like bodies.

Now the crux of the matter is this. The plasmic lifeforms are plasmic relative to the 4D spacetime reality, which indeed constitutes the standard cosmology of terrestrial physics and in league with contemporary models of science. Should the earth be ISOLATED in some in physical parameter restricted to earth, then what APPEARS to be the STANDARD for what LIFE is, will be BIASED as to the measurements and observations of the Gaian scientists and observers.

And then should a 'Plasmic Intelligence' INTERACT with the Gaian World, THEN the 'densification' of the Gaia-specific physical parameter, will indeed DENSIFY the plasmic Lifeform and bingo, the 'alien intelligence' appears to be 'human like' or 'reptilian like' or 'insect like' or aka aka aka.

But the REALITY of the scenario is that the SPECIAL ENVIRONMENT of Earth, has 'INTEGRATED' a plasmic lifeform intelligence into its 'densification' and so contact would most often be rather temporary for the plasma intelligence would experience great restriction or feel 'imprisoned' by the Gaian environment.

The parameter of the physicality is the inversion of the lightspeed c.
When the universe was born, the Source of All That Is also required a Sink of All That Is to 'source itself to'.
This sink became like a VORTEX. This Vortex is at the center of the earth and it from this the archetype of the mythological 'Hell' eventuated.
Now the earth did NOT exist in planetary form so 19 billion years ago, but ITS VORTEX existed.
The earth as a planet is about 4.8 billion years old.
The earth as Gaia is as old as the universe as the Cosmic SinkVortex of ALL CREATION.

In 19.11 billion years the lightspeed inversion, which is 105 millimeters per year or 3.33 nanometers per second; this VORTEX has greatly expanded and is now about 4 million kilometers across.
This is something like the Bermuda Triangle much magnified.
Now do your calculations and you will find that both the Earth and its Moon reside within this Vortex and that this Vortex extends so 5% to the planet Venus and about 9% to the planet Mars.

So this means that the Earth is 'Special' because it is WITHIN this VORTEX and no other place in the universe is that way.

This VORTEX is HIGHER-D and cannot be measured or observed by 4D physical instru mentation.
BUT ANY plasmic intelligent lifeform entering the VORTEX (4 million km across) will in fact become DENSIFIED in the RESISTANCE FIELD of the VORTEX.
This Vortex is NOT a Black Hole, as it EXPANDS (very slowly at 10.5 cm a year) into 'outer space'.

Fast forward to Roswell 1948.

The ET PLASMIC spacecraft carrying within it sentient plasmic intelligence in plasmic bodies entered the VORTEX and experienced a 'great densification', resulting in a DECELERATION of the frequency modulated 'higherD mechanics' of the craft - and crashed, because it could not conntrol the densification/deceleration of frequency (actually linked to df/dt as the frequency differential over time coupled to volume defined spacetime consciousness characterising the plasma interaction with the vortex).

So are there Gaian Reptoids on earth?
Of course; any already native lifeform can couple to the plasma intelligences and therby AVOIDING direct physical densification.
Say an alligator is already densified and so a plasmic intelligence does not require any craft to 'get here'. It can simply use the electromagnetic fields of the vacuum.

ALL Gaian lifeforms HAVE sentiences coupled to them - but general CONTACT must await a modification of the VORTEX.

But the 'manifestation' of a reptoid or an 'insectoid' or a 'Yeti' or a 'Nessi' or whatever your visions & experiences entail will be temporary, as the interaction between the 'alien intelligence' & the 'Gaian density field' will engage an energy transduction between 'higherD' and 'lowerD'.
There are many related important aspects to the alien agendas & this & any other Thuban related threads will clarify much detail in this year 2010, provided it is appropriate to do so.

1. For example, the Alien Agenda KNOWS about the VORTICITY of GAIA and its definition as the Universal SinkSource Receiver.

2. The interaction of 'secret government' with the 'alien agenda' revolves about using the 'Vortex-Physics' to temporarily 'materialize' the plasmic aka electromagnetic intelligence in some fluidized format.
But because this 'vortex physics' is consciousness based and the human groupmind is as yet highly underevolved to 'sourcesink connect'; the 'secret agencies' have experienced great difficulties to 'control' such intelligence interactions.

3. The 'Alien Agenda' is encapsulated in the understanding that ALL Alien Races consider Gaia THEIR MOTHER.

I'll end here Trancoso and allow you to answer your own question about the millions of alien spacecraft ORBITING not Earth, BUT THE VORTEX.

Peace be upon you all, Peace of Mind particularly.
For the Eyes that can See are now allowed to See and the Ears that can Hear are now empowered to Hear.

I shall continue to answer questions until 88 AMEN aka 7447 aka ENERGYMALACHI shall support me from January 18th, 2010.

Abraxasinas
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #923
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
All species that will be involved are now engaged in the process, what ever that is.
Perhaps the answer is in here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900

Abraxasinas: "Gaia is preparing Herself to meet Her Beloved Creator of All That Is as the Creation of All That Is."

.... just trying to connect the events together....
Old 01-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #924
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

How about second Sun coming this year t3j ? : )

Last edited by HAL 9000; 01-08-2010 at 04:43 PM.
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #925
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post
How about second Sun coming this year t3j ? : )
You mean like the Christian son (sun) of god? That is a symbolic reference to the evolution of our species as a whole, and I think we will be waiting until at least 2011 for that.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation