Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:48 AM   #726
Spregovori

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I do not remember hearing any stories about the nuclear weapon being reverse engineered from off world sources
In one of PC interviews it was said that this is not the case. That the knowledge was long present in some ancient documents fr...amm ehh just another contradiction...one among the many.

I do not know...time will tell...or not.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:50 AM   #727
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone can say anything
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #728
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 12/6/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 10,153

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 5,763

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 6,127,973

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 67,622,524

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71
Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #729
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update 12/6/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 10,153 +210

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 5,763 +151

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 6,127,973 +194,752

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 67,622,524 +1,310,292

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #730
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Nice Pilotsimone! I like the update you made
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #731
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Our "monkey" brains work pretty good. I do not remember hearing any stories about the nuclear weapon being reverse engineered from off world sources. I remember hearing Greer state that Tesla had invented both free energy and also anti gravity tech about 100 years ago. That is long before Roswell. Not saying that some of our tech today did not come from rev. engineering of downed craft. However, there have been multiple people who have independently invented free energy technology and did not have the guts of a UFO to derive the tech from. If it is floating around in the collective consciousness then anyone can figure it out.
Does anyone think that Tesla got most of his 'inventions' from the Vatican Library? He had access as a youth...and had a near photographic memory...if I am not mistaken. Could Tesla have opened a Pandora's Box...which led to Tunguska, the Nazi-Vatican cooperation, World War I, World War II, Curious George, Paperclip, Roswell, Muroc, the CIA, the MIAC, etc, etc?

I'm thinking that we all came to Earth on a UFO (Nibiru perhaps?)...rather than climbing out of the sludge...and that all of the fancy technology was brought to Earth in that ancient voyage from the stars (Pleiades? Aldebaran? Sirius?).

It seems to me that the current UFO buildup (if the reports are true) are all about whether we are going to live under Tyranny, Theocracy, or Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. But what do I know?

The last scene in part 4 of 'V' is very appropriate for this thread! See it on abc.com. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242...-the-beginning

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-07-2009 at 01:54 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #732
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I have discovered in my research on the topic of the visitors is that never before has a Creator Son in any universe ever incarnated on a planet prior to Majestic Son Incarnations. I found this somewhere in the Urantia Book. This is why there is so much interest in Planet Earth. Many worlds have ascended prior to earth but this is the first ascension where the creator son (in this case Jesus) has incarnated first. I guess were kinda unique in this respect.

There could be a good business selling Soda and Popcorn up there huh? Anyway. On with the show
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #733
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
One thing I have discovered in my research on the topic of the visitors is that never before has a Creator Son in any universe ever incarnated on a planet prior to Majestic Son Incarnations. I found this somewhere in the Urantia Book. This is why there is so much interest in Planet Earth. Many worlds have ascended prior to earth but this is the first ascension where the creator son (in this case Jesus) has incarnated first. I guess were kinda unique in this respect.

There could be a good business selling Soda and Popcorn up there huh? Anyway. On with the show
Jesus studies could go in a lot of different directions at this point...but the actual words attributed to Jesus (regardless of the real source) should be taken very seriously. I'm presently thinking that Jesus was a renegade god. The Jewish system may have been the best thing going at the time...but it was still as corrupt as hell...and Jesus tried to clean things up...and got himself murdered. It seems that we are presently dealing with Zionism and Teutonic Zionism...both in cahoots with Interdimensional Reptilians. The Jesus/Andromedan faction is opposed to all three groups...and hopefully all of the ET's who are showing up are here to perform a Solar System Exorcism. I have no idea if this is true...but I'm strongly leaning in this direction.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 AM   #734
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Tesla stated very clearly that he was in communication with extra dimensional entities. This is one of the things that lead to his exile.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #735
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

I am concerned that these comments and reports rather detract than contribute to the impending mass loss of freedom on a global scale by political means.

I refer, in particular to the possible signing in Copenhagen of a treaty to which we, the common population, have had no or little opportunity to inspect or consider. This seems likely to be but a small step to grant a legal platform for what has already been eroded from the Global Population and is perhaps a precursor to a much grander implementation of Global Enslavement.

The possibility of a false flag ET/Alien disclosure is high, but not likely just yet IMO. If ETs are real, benevolent and gathering in our Solar System, I would ask why have they waited so long to intervene if it is agreed that that is their likely intent?

If they are working or seek to work with the current world leaders, would not their motives be questionable? I have no idea about this and I am open to your perspective on this. I refer in particular to what appears to be widespread political corruption such as is partially evident in previous posts on this thread.

I do not question, am in no position to question, nor wish to question the sincerity of these previous posts.

Information is thrust upon me from all sides seeking my consideration and demanding preeminence often obscuring the most critical or actionable morsels of datum. I (and I think you) have the dubious task of filtering what is significant from what is not.

I definitely think something is brewing out there, but at the moment, doesn't it seem more likely to be Copenhagen, rather than the far side of Mars and Saturn?

The media push (in my corner of the globe at least) to pressure politicians to sign up to an unknown agreement with global implications based on questionable science seems to me to be a betrayal of honest journalism (at the very least). Instead of an uproar of protest, there seems to be a sigh of resignation.

Love to get your insights, comments...

Kind regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #736
Spregovori

Quote:
Tesla stated very clearly that he was in communication with extra dimensional entities. This is one of the things that lead to his exile.
So if Tesla had the high-up connections...than...again I ask...all technology or monkey brain tech? I am "afraid" that using monkey tech there might even be regression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
I am concerned that these comments and reports rather detract than contribute to the impending mass loss of freedom on a global scale by political means.

The possibility of a false flag ET/Alien disclosure is high, but not likely just yet IMO. If ETs are real, benevolent and gathering in our Solar System, I would ask why have they waited so long to intervene if it is agreed that that is their likely intent?

If they are working or seek to work with the current world leaders, would not their motives be questionable? I have no idea about this and I am open to your perspective on this. I refer in particular to what appears to be widespread political corruption such as is partially evident in previous posts on this thread.

The problem is no one can say what it true or not. What it here to distract us, or what is hear to "fear" us. What this makes is some general "paranoia".

I do like what G.G said once: gain all knowledge

That might be practically impossible but still to let to philosophy aside....it never hurts to know and to "study" the information IF all the prejudice and personal "believes" can be put aside. Since if they are not - there is even more trouble than before.

Why they have waited and what is keeping them? This question has more question that answers. No one knows.

I agree, if they tend to work with our leaders - one can one have a laugh at that thought - for whatever reason.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #737
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
The ET races being referenced have spiritual development that is in parallel to their technological development. They understand very clearly that the majority of souls that are currently incarnated into a person on the planet Earth have come here to learn through the karmic lessons of adversity.

The victim mentality would lead people to believe that we are all under attack from the negative elites and what not. The reality is that most of us chose to come here specifically because it was a rough place to be. The more adversity you encounter the more likely it is that you will evolve spiritually.

If the ETs stepped in to "SAVE" us from our own karmic lessons, then many here would fail to complete learning the things they came here to learn. This is why beings of more spiritually advanced societies are not allowed to interfere here. Even the handful of ET species that have interacted on a "negative" level have been allowed to be here as a result of the karmic lessons that some came here to learn.

This begs the question, "Why are the spiritually advanced species going to show up now?". We are coming to the end of the version of reality where these karmic lessons are still useful to us. The evolution of consciousness is pushing us, whether we are ready for it or not, towards a higher state of consciousness and spiritual understanding.

There are those that have been part of the adversity side of the cosmic school here on Earth that do not want to let go and allow things to progress the way they are supposed to. These forces are supposed to evolve with us and transform. However, some of them are so grounded in material power and greed that they are failing to do so. As a result they are quickly going from being a useful catalyst for the evolution of our souls to becoming an infringement on the free will of our souls.

Therefore, the ET's are now going to be able to show up because they will actually be working with the spiritual laws of the universe instead of against it. Which is what they would have been doing if they had shown up to early.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #738
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
So if Tesla had the high-up connections...than...again I ask...all technology or monkey brain tech? I am "afraid" that using monkey tech there might even be regression.
The brain has nothing to do with the level of consciousness that a person exhibits. The brain is just the interface between our material selves and the higher versions of ourselves that operate from higher dimensions of consciousness.

The level of intelligence of an individual is directly proportional to the frequency that they allow themselves to resonate at. Information streams in from our higher selves through through the subtle energy fields and then into our antenna for this information that we call the brain. Tesla just happened to have a very crisp unveiled connection to this hyperdimensional stream of information than the common person did.

It is very difficult if not impossible to believe that this is the reality to things until you have gone out of body and had the advantage of finding out what it is like to be conscious without the material brain interface. Once you do this it becomes very clear that the brain is not where the mind is located.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #739
Spregovori

Interesting answer.

Thx
Old 12-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #740
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 12/7/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 11,321

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 5,823

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 7,144,243

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 81,312,427

Old 12-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #741
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

Since forums are now free, this will be my first post with which I must say that this thread is very inspiring and I hope only the best comes out of this. Thanks tone3jaguar, and all the other who participated.
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #742
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update 12/7/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 11,321 +1,168

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 5,823 +60

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 7,144,243 +1,016,270

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 81,312,427 +13,689,903

Big jump in the total number of ETs for the day!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #743
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They understand very clearly that the majority of souls that are currently incarnated into a person on the planet Earth have come here to learn through the karmic lessons of adversity.
What, in my heart, I have not yet determined is why so many other beautiful innocent creatures of God on this planet are to suffer as a consequence humans' learning.

While I feel that we have an opportunity, before moving, on to address and undo negative karma we may acquire when causing these animals, birds, oceanic creatures, etc. to suffer, they are nonetheless in my heart as equally important to the Creator as humans and are to be treated by us equally. What is in this for them? Why is the predominant/subjective focus on OUR destiny?
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:43 AM   #744
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have not yet determined is why so many other beautiful innocent creatures of God on this planet are to suffer as a consequence humans' learning.
I believe the Law of One materials states that souls that incarnate as animals are here to work on their evolution and growth as well. Therefore, adversity is part of the experience as a catalyst.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:24 AM   #745
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The ET races being referenced have spiritual development that is in parallel to their technological development. They understand very clearly that the majority of souls that are currently incarnated into a person on the planet Earth have come here to learn through the karmic lessons of adversity.

The victim mentality would lead people to believe that we are all under attack from the negative elites and what not. The reality is that most of us chose to come here specifically because it was a rough place to be. The more adversity you encounter the more likely it is that you will evolve spiritually.

If the ETs stepped in to "SAVE" us from our own karmic lessons, then many here would fail to complete learning the things they came here to learn. This is why beings of more spiritually advanced societies are not allowed to interfere here. Even the handful of ET species that have interacted on a "negative" level have been allowed to be here as a result of the karmic lessons that some came here to learn.

This begs the question, "Why are the spiritually advanced species going to show up now?". We are coming to the end of the version of reality where these karmic lessons are still useful to us. The evolution of consciousness is pushing us, whether we are ready for it or not, towards a higher state of consciousness and spiritual understanding.

There are those that have been part of the adversity side of the cosmic school here on Earth that do not want to let go and allow things to progress the way they are supposed to. These forces are supposed to evolve with us and transform. However, some of them are so grounded in material power and greed that they are failing to do so. As a result they are quickly going from being a useful catalyst for the evolution of our souls to becoming an infringement on the free will of our souls.

Therefore, the ET's are now going to be able to show up because they will actually be working with the spiritual laws of the universe instead of against it. Which is what they would have been doing if they had shown up to early.
here here.

First class post Tone3
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:20 AM   #746
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If the ETs stepped in to "SAVE" us from our own karmic lessons, then many here would fail to complete learning the things they came here to learn. This is why beings of more spiritually advanced societies are not allowed to interfere here...
I do feel a little disquieted by this response. I accept your belief as simply that - your belief. However, the karmic answer avoids responsibility for the suffering of others when perhaps it might be in our power to relieve it. In our own history, this has been used to justify the misfortunes of others as simply the "way things are" or "God's will" which might be another, equally convenient avoidance. ET's are restricted by whom? Some form of government? A common belief in universal karma? Is this the prevailing ET faith?

Perhaps you view my comments as primitive or childish, but my understanding does not easily embrace information that is not first hand. My limited perceptions rarely if ever go beyond the five senses.

I consider the biblical story of the Samaritan (moral: lend assistance to others if it is in your power to do so) to be ethically superior to the idea that one is to allow another's suffering to persist for the sake of their karma. Do I walk away when I see someone who has been mugged because I might disrupt their chosen karma? I find the affirmative to be somewhat difficult to justify to myself.

If I have overstated your position here then you have my apologies in advance, but perhaps you could enlighten me further?

Simply put, I would have little respect for an ET civilization that avoids or prohibits the principles embraced by the term "love your neighbor".

Kind regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #747
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Has anybody actually seen any of these 7.3 million ships? Are there any reports of amateur star gazers who have (accidently) spotted a mothership? And what are these 81 million ET's doing all day & night? Playing galactic poker & backgammon? Making love with each other? Where do these 71 different species come from? What do they look like? Questions, questions questions...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:18 AM   #748
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Are there any reports of amateur star gazers who have (accidently) spotted a mothership?
Not exactly star gazers, but the explanation that these where "mysterious weather phenomena" does not hold any weight with me.

These ET's are 4th dimensional. You can only see them when they choose to let you see them.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #749
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
The brain has nothing to do with the level of consciousness that a person exhibits. The brain is just the interface between our material selves and the higher versions of ourselves that operate from higher dimensions of consciousness.

The level of intelligence of an individual is directly proportional to the frequency that they allow themselves to resonate at. Information streams in from our higher selves through through the subtle energy fields and then into our antenna for this information that we call the brain. Tesla just happened to have a very crisp unveiled connection to this hyperdimensional stream of information than the common person did.

It is very difficult if not impossible to believe that this is the reality to things until you have gone out of body and had the advantage of finding out what it is like to be conscious without the material brain interface. Once you do this it becomes very clear that the brain is not where the mind is located.
well said

Also~
back!
nodrog
love your probing and insightful mind
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #750
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
What, in my heart, I have not yet determined is why so many other beautiful innocent creatures of God on this planet are to suffer as a consequence humans' learning.

While I feel that we have an opportunity, before moving, on to address and undo negative karma we may acquire when causing these animals, birds, oceanic creatures, etc. to suffer, they are nonetheless in my heart as equally important to the Creator as humans and are to be treated by us equally. What is in this for them? Why is the predominant/subjective focus on OUR destiny?
Erin - I am with you. Humans are not top of the evolutionary heap, as we can't even interpret our environment with our bodies, as other creatures do.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation