Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #676
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Update 11/17/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 4,852

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 2,014

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 2,263,223

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 68

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 35,522,323

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71
Number of skeptics who still think there's no such thing as UFO's?.....PRICELESS

sorry, couldnt resist
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #677
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 11/26/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 7,124

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 3,524

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 3,972,212

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 54,384,222

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

Well, all of the species are now here. If nothing happens then don't kill the messenger.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 11-27-2009 at 01:30 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #678
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

critical mass??
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #679
Spregovori

Quote:

Well, all of the species are not here. If nothing happens then don't kill the messenger.
So this is all of them? No more ships arriving?

Alex Collier said in one of his past presentations that ET would just show to us...and nothing more. They would make themselves known in most obvious way without pictures/movies that make one guessing if that "spot" might be a bird or CGI...

According to Collier...after they would show themselves to us...there would be a "download" of all the information about the system of control (bad people etc) and than they would wait and see if we can come together...to see if we can respect ourselves, each other and the planet we live on.

I myself...just hope that something finally happens and that the "time" as we know it...ends (peacefully)

EDIT:

By the current given numbers (26.11.09) and Earth land surface being a little less than 149000000 sq km, each of the smaller craft can cover the area of 37,5 sq km = 14,28 square miles. Most metropolitan cities are much larger than this (London is about 40 times this size). So if they do decide to show up they *will-are able to* be literally everywhere. A grid of UFO craft all over Earth land surface. No person alive can miss it. (the water surface, 500.000.000 sq km, is not taken into the account here, since 99,9% of people are...on land).

Also if we take the round number of 7 billion people we get the 129 people per 1 ET.

It is also interesting that just a little less than half of mother craft are supply ships. It would seem that the non-supply ships have either limited capability of sustaining themselves for a longer period of time (which would be rather illogical and "strange" judging by the supposed level of technology) so there might be some other use intended for this supply ships.

If distributed evenly each species would have around 766 thousand representatives but according to the previous reports the majority of the ET arrived with the later 10 (estimate) species.

Last edited by Spregovori; 11-26-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #680
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, all of the species are not here. If nothing happens then don't kill the messenger.
Brad,

I emphasized what you wrote. Did you mean they ARE all here instead?
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #681
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I am guessing he means "NOW" not "NOT".

anyway...this video just showed up in my inbox...what do u think?
Can anyone translate this? Looks interesting and could it be some kind of sky lab where there are several compartments of ships together? Perhaps they all have different atmospheres for the different types of species and star nations...just a thought. have a look peace JT

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #682
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Brad,

I emphasized what you wrote. Did you mean they ARE all here instead?
you are correct, I meant to type that "they are now here."
Old 11-27-2009, 01:40 AM   #683
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
I am guessing he means "NOW" not "NOT".

anyway...this video just showed up in my inbox...what do u think?
Can anyone translate this? Looks interesting and could it be some kind of sky lab where there are several compartments of ships together? Perhaps they all have different atmospheres for the different types of species and star nations...just a thought. have a look peace JT
looks like their (the PTB) testing the holographic technology projections finding what shapes and colours look the most realistic I guess.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #684
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

looks like they were still getting the tech sorted here:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/119536...phet_hologram/

Last edited by Initiate; 11-27-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:24 AM   #685
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

To Nibiru, The Galactic Federation (or equivalent), The Andromedan Council (or equivalent), and All Ships Presently Surrounding Earth:

Please respect the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom throughout this Solar System. Please remove all hardcore, unrepentant malevolent beings (human and otherwise)...from this Solar System...but do not harm them. Please remove all extermination technology (which are not absolutely required to defend Earth and which we are not morally capable of handling)...from this Solar System.

Thank-you in advance.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-02-2009 at 03:01 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:37 AM   #686
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
To Nibiru, The Galactic Federation (or equivalent), The Andromedan Council (or equivalent), and All Ships Presently Surrounding Earth:

Please respect the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom throughout this Solar System. Please remove all hardcore, unrepentant malevolent beings (human and otherwise)...from this Solar System...but do not harm them. Please remove all extermination technology which we are not morally capable of handling...from this Solar System.

Thank-you in advance.
Excelent Request! Here Here
Old 11-27-2009, 08:49 AM   #687
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
you are correct, I meant to type that "they are now here."
So what happens now???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:59 AM   #688
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Look to the skies?!!

*viking pops his head up looks around* nothing yet!!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #689
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone thought about the possibility of the Nibiruans embracing Responsible Freedom...and becoming a permanent part of our Solar System...with Nibiru in a more circular orbit beyond Pluto? Could they protect this Solar System? Or would this just be a Trojan Horse situation...where they would eventually just enslave or exterminate us? I don't know who to believe or what to think about any of this...and it's driving me more nuts than I already was. I spent several hours watching Bloomberg today...and came to the conclusion that focusing on the financial markets and personalities is much more conducive to mental and financial health...than focusing on ET's and Solar System Governance. I want things to work out well for everyone...but I'm tired of things not making sense...fighting an uphill and losing battle...and never really being happy. Regardless of what happens...I'm not sure if we would ever really be happy or appreciative of our situation. If things worked out as I would like them to...would I be happy then? Probably not. There'd be something else to bi+ch about. Sometimes I think that I don't really want a solution...I just want to bi+ch. Perhaps I should just shut-up...and try to make money...for a change. They say that money can't buy happiness...but maybe I should try. Actually...living in some stupid dreamworld...is probably the shortest and quickest road to utopia. Ignorance is bliss. Perhaps we can learn to be happy with our servitude under a New World Order Theocracy. Big ET Brother might not be so bad after all...especially if we do exactly as we're told...and never ask any questions.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-27-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #690
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 11/29/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 8,231

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 4,312

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 4,523,122

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = (edit) 57,433,000

Total number of ET's is edited because I originally forgot to dowse it, sorry.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 11-29-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #691
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

27th November 2009

29th of November 2009

4523122 - 3972212 = 550910

So the number of ET's onboard hasn't changed but the number of craft has increased by about half a million. Were these craft unmanned or are they robots or were teleported into the ships or are they building them onboard? Maybe that's what's in the supply ships. Parts for building more crafts.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #692
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

there is no doubt in my mind that something is going on.

I expect them to hang out for quite some time now. Things are happening thats for sure.

I sure would hate to see them leave just yet. We have alot of proving to do and its just begun
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #693
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post

So the number of ET's onboard hasn't changed but the number of craft has increased by about half a million. Were these craft unmanned or are they robots or were teleported into the ships or are they building them onboard? Maybe that's what's in the supply ships. Parts for building more crafts.
The total number of mother craft of which some are supply craft has also increased. So the larger number of smaller craft inside the mother craft is the result.

So...what is the delay?

Is there something we should do?
Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #694
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post

So...what is the delay?

Is there something we should do?
*shrugs*

Try this I suppose...hey you never know...

click here...
http://www.iyou.me/yourvoice/topics/2082856:Topic:13215

http://www.goodworksonearth.org/do_y...e_show_up.html

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-29-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #695
Spregovori

shrug?

–verb (used with object)
1. to raise and contract (the shoulders), expressing indifference, disdain, etc.

–verb (used without object)
2. to raise and contract the shoulders.

You shivered? Or is shrug = I do not know movement with shoulders?

Unified word?

That is impossible while media is not free.

How about a close range fly-by? For example (just theorizing) a 4 mile in length, 2 mile width ship making a quick stop over some major cities to observe the scenery.

To them it would it can be a fun and relaxing trip to the "wilds" to us (people)...it can be a shift change in the brain.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:31 PM   #696
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
shrug?

–verb (used with object)
1. to raise and contract (the shoulders), expressing indifference, disdain, etc.

–verb (used without object)
2. to raise and contract the shoulders.

You shivered? Or is shrug = I do not know movement with shoulders?

Unified word?

That is impossible while media is not free.

How about a close range fly-by? For example (just theorizing) a 4 mile in length, 2 mile width ship making a quick stop over some major cities to observe the scenery.

To them it would it can be a fun and relaxing trip to the "wilds" to us (people)...it can be a shift change in the brain.

lol ...

Hey Spregs its a UK term for 'not sure' ...

Just click on the links and follow the yellow brick road... sorry instructions!!

UK humour!!!

viking
Old 11-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #697
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How does Nibiru fit into all of this? Could Nibiru be converted from malevolent to benevolent? Or would this be impossible? In an all-out war between malevolents and benevolents...who would win...and at what cost? Should we try to win the malevolents over...without firing a shot? Or...once again...is this impossible? Is Nibiru working for the Pleiadians...or are the Pleiadians working for the Nibiruans? Or neither?

There are a couple of people who I think know more than they let on...and they seemed rather unhappy in the last few days. Has something happened? I'm afraid to ask. Is reconciliation talk viewed as being a sell-out...or as being an abdication of sovereignty? Is triumphalistic total-victory what all factions desire? Are extermination and enslavement scenarios operational at this time? If so...what would it take to defuse this stupid time-bomb?

Are all of these motherships filled with mothers? Or...are all of these motherships here to beam-up all the mothers on Earth...and to remove them from the Solar System? Do we need extermination technology to defend ourselves...or would we just use it to exterminate ourselves? I obviously want us to be protected...but if we destroy ourselves with our own protective devices...what kind of protection is that? What scenario would make us the most responsibly free and the most safe? Would a perimeter of protection surrounding our Solar System be necessary and feasible? Does Dr. Carol Rosin still oppose the weaponization of space? Did Dr. Werner Von Braun wish for invading spacecraft from Aldebaran and Sirius B to experience no significant opposition?

Who is controlling who...and what are the hidden agendas?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-29-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #698
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
27th November 2009

29th of November 2009

4523122 - 3972212 = 550910

No, I was in a hurry and screwed up and did not dowse the number of ET's on board. Someone distracted me with a task in the middle of the dowsing session and I came back and forgot that i had not done it. Sorry about that. Figures now edited to reflect actual number of ET's on the ships. Actual number just dowsed right at about 57 million. Look back at the post to see exact number.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:17 AM   #699
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Here in canada, apparently of those employed,
over 54% work, for the gov't (in one way, or another)
& at the big pow-wow, they were trying very hard
to recruit, the natives - who were NOT that restless

the amount of stealth up there in the skies
would do more, than just blow off our socks !!!

57 million (5+7=12) an energetic master number of 12

i can't wait for 58 million (an energetic 13 to show up)

There are also very ascended beings,
living in agartha, and, at the core of The Pachamama/or Gaia/Mother Earth
perhaps, some of them, will surface

have you ever checked your pendulum to see,
how many live there ???

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #700
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 11/30/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 8,512

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 4,532

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 4,922,201

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 59,212,322

Numbers still increasing. I guess when it goes static then it will be close to go time.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation