Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #551
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Doesn't sound like a man to me. But perhaps 'he is a she'?! (Lou Reed - 'Walk On The Wild Side'). All in all it's getting less & less convincing.
Seen any 'decloacking' lately?
Neither have I.
The truth is an inconvenient lie.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #552
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Doesn't sound like a man to me. But perhaps 'he is a she'?! (Lou Reed - 'Walk On The Wild Side'). All in all it's getting less & less convincing.
Neither have I.

Many people have seen an elevated level of UFO activity around the world over the last few weeks. Just because it is not in your experience, that does not mean that it is not true.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:40 AM   #553
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Did any of you who frequent this thread watch the first episode of "V"? If so...what did you think? Is a similar scenario possible in our future? Or...are we in the middle of a "V" scenario right now? Could the show dovetail with an appearance by all the craft which supposedly surround Earth presently? Will Obama disclose soon? Are the ET's here to perform a Solar System Exorcism? Or...are they here to clamp down on us rebels who seem to crave freedom?

Question: What is a Visitor Mothership called?
Answer: V-mama!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 04:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #554
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Taken from a Message from IRIS (11/1/09):

Quote:
This particular crop circle symbol depicts the upcoming mass decloaking of all the Lightships in our vector of space that will make themselves visible at the same time. This will be easily observed by every human being upon the face of the Planet and those that might be flying through the air. This event is scheduled to begin in November 2009. This event is ready to occur at any moment. Humanity will Awaken in the masses upon seeing these Lightships floating majestically and beautifully all around them in the skies and in the Earth’s atmosphere. No matter where on Earth you as a Human might be, you WILL see this event.

This message symbol was a harbinger of the events that are about to take place upon and around the Earth. Since Humans cannot see or believe anything unless it be of a physical nature, let it be known that this sighting by masses of Humanity will BE of a physical nature and will change the World forever. This crop circle symbol also depicts the raising of the vibrational levels of Humanity from the lower chakras to the Higher chakras in a way that will create an answering downpouring so that the effect will be permanently anchored within all who observe this event. When the majority of Humanity participates in this sighting, their raised vibrational frequency will uplift the vibrational levels of their Brothers and Sisters around them that did not. In this way, all will be transformed. The event itself will be magnificently displayed in beautiful crystalline colors along with sound vibrations that will create enormous feelings of love and peace within all hearts, not just the Human hearts, but ALL hearts that inhabit the Earth.”
http://www.therainbowscribe.com/november2009.htm

I like this version.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #555
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

update 11/7/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 1,912

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 332

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 223,272

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 62

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 9,841,111

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71
Old 11-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #556
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I believe something is brewing as well, just from my small personal experiences as of late.

However, and I might have missed it, but I've been trying to understand... Why so much or so many?

They're not waging a war, right? We would only require a few for awakening opposed to many?

Perhaps as a gesture to the PTB that there shall be no resistance?

Help me out with this please.

Sincerely,

gscraig
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #557
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I do not really understand the question.

Re: Posted by no caste View Post
T3 - Do you think it's come down to the bottom billion and top billion (earth's population re wealth/misery)
?
As the 'Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships' figure was climbing, it seemed to me to be approaching earth's population, and I thought that's what it was about, some kind of threshold in relation to human population, or unconscious global awareness, say, like in dreamtime.

But now your figure is higher than that = 9,841,111. I'm still on a human kind of connection (could be wrong), now say, all humans that ever lived. It's kind of a remote possibility, for me.

Because - maybe there is NO human connection here to these arrivals. But how else could you be intuiting this, if not with your own insides? Anyway, this explanation of my question is probably not that clear either. (?)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #558
viking
Avalon Senior Member

No caste ..I think you're getting your billions and millions mixed up...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #559
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
No caste ..I think you're getting your billions and millions mixed up...

viking
Awesome! Thanks, viking. I knew I was on some kind of weird slippery slope here! (of errors)
Old 11-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #560
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Why so much or so many?
My guess is that

Small numbers = small coverage
Small coverage = it can be "hidden" from the rest of the people

Hidden = ups no TV transmissions, ups internet down, ups power down (must be the aliens)

Human animal will like it better if they can see it for themselves all over the world.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #561
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotSimone View Post
Taken from a Message from IRIS (11/1/09):

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/november2009.htm

I like this version.
So do I.... Thank you for posting this, its Beautiful.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #562
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
My guess is that

Small numbers = small coverage
Small coverage = it can be "hidden" from the rest of the people

Hidden = ups no TV transmissions, ups internet down, ups power down (must be the aliens)

Human animal will like it better if they can see it for themselves all over the world.
I agree that the numbers indicate mass global sightings, they are going to go for maximum exposure.

On the question of the program "V", I believe this is an attempt at fear/non acceptance programming of what is to unfold. We have nothing to fear from this, for so many species to be involved, they must all be working from the light-STO. If this is wrong however, I don’t think there would be much we could do about it.

My intuition tells me this is just about waking people up, so everyone can try and raise their vibration for the upcoming ascension opportunity.

EDIT TO ADD:

Thanks t3j for starting this thread, and your updates.

Namaste
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #563
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Neither have I.
Yes, in fact i seen one last night.

How can the truth be an inconvenient lie?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #564
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

My apologies, I should have been more specific.

It is the number of E.T's, not the ships or species. Why 9,841,111? Perhaps it is a question for which we do not know the answer. Then again, this may all indeed be inaccurate in itself. Playing a little DA for you all (Devil Advocate).

However, this remains interesting at the least.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #565
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
My apologies, I should have been more specific.

It is the number of E.T's, not the ships or species. Why 9,841,111? Perhaps it is a question for which we do not know the answer. Then again, this may all indeed be inaccurate in itself. Playing a little DA for you all (Devil Advocate).

However, this remains interesting at the least.
If the ship is big enough...why leave it half empty?

A large number of small ships or not so large number of big ships...they all need to be manned.

At least that is what my logic tells me.

To address your fear: if a day comes and ET will want to rape us they will rape us...get your lube ready. IF...

EDIT:typos
Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #566
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A large number of small ships or not so large number of big ships...they all need to be manned.
Watcher said they're 'manned' by software. Not sure which he may have meant. Could mean 'manned' by consciousness. One of Bill and Kerry's whistleblowers put it that way 'consciousness' too - don't know which one offhand, I think either Jake Simpson or Pete Peterson.

Last edited by no caste; 11-07-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #567
Spregovori

Software?

talking about alienation....

Consciousness? Not logical. Why make ships to guide them with consciousness... With consciousness developed like that it would be a waste of "resources"
Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #568
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Another ufooh sighting this evening. This time my mum was a witness to it as well. It was a bright light in the sky, sort of like a beam of light moving backwords and forewards and then moving in and out of visibility only to eventually dissapear through cloud cover.
We both came to the conclusion that there was no reasonable explanation inside the realms of what would normally be considered.

This is nothing short of awesome, two sightings one night after the other.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #569
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Software?

talking about alienation....

Consciousness? Not logical. Why make ships to guide them with consciousness... With consciousness developed like that it would be a waste of "resources"
Tech from these civilizations has a consciousness interface aspect to it. Instead of knobs and buttons, you have a chair you sit in and then you think your way around the cosmos.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #570
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Another ufooh sighting this evening. This time my mum was a witness to it as well. It was a bright light in the sky, sort of like a beam of light moving backwords and forewards and then moving in and out of visibility only to eventually dissapear through cloud cover.
We both came to the conclusion that there was no reasonable explanation inside the realms of what would normally be considered.

This is nothing short of awesome, two sightings one night after the other.
Jack.....they are coming for you.....get your bags packed.......its time to blow this popsicle joint............
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #571
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

My line in the sand is Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitutiton and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. A Theocracy (Human or Otherwise) will not be tolerated.

Give Me Liberty...Or Give Me Death. Better Dead Than Rep.

But just in case...I'm stocking up on lube...and practicing kneeling.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #572
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OMG Ortho...........you cracked me up Get off your knees human and start getting ready to really live

Are you not getting excited with what Tone3 is seeing ?

Jack, fantastic observation !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:04 AM   #573
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think that both the 1983 and 2009 "V" series should be taken seriously. Who knows what kind of mothers are in those motherships? They might be the ones my mother warned me about. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/240...ncast_logo.png

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:26 AM   #574
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Many people have seen an elevated level of UFO activity around the world over the last few weeks. Just because it is not in your experience, that does not mean that it is not true.

Yo, Jaguar! Up till now, in this lifetime, I've seen 3 'real' uncloacked UFOs. One from nearby, the other 2 were far away. Schiphol Airport is only 15 miles from Amsterdam, so I know the difference between a plane and a 'not-a-plane'.

We were promised (by 'Lord' Ashtar of the Galactic Federation) a massive (as in MASSIVE) uncloacking of a huge amount of UFO's. Whole fleets! Motherships! The Full Monty! Any second!

It's many, many, many earth seconds later, & I still haven't seen what was promised.

Yet.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #575
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

This crop circle symbol also depicts the raising of the vibrational levels of Humanity from the lower chakras to the Higher chakras in a way that will create an answering downpouring so that the effect will be permanently anchored within all who observe this event. http://www.instablogsimages.com/imag..._7mZBF_6648.jp

The Jellyfish crop circle could also mean that jellyfish are one of the biggest, most underestimated dangers to humanity, as poisenes jellyfish have been multiplying at an extreme rate for the last couple of years. In parts of the oceans all other life, but jellyfish, has been wiped out by jellyfish.

Although I respect your explanation of the Jellyfish crop circle's meaning, PilotSimone, I don't share your optimism.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation