Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #351
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
14 Chakras: You said: "Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize. We are most definitely NOT there yet. " As you know, we highly respect each other's opinions already. My comment was in a positive outcome thinking mode...If you and I, and others think we are there, then others will begin to realize we are there...and then so on. It's a done deal, no? I think it is accomplished, on whatever timeline or dimension you wish to call it, so it's a matter of expansion to others. Or re-cognition by others.
Hi Linda, yes, I definitely should have started my comment out with "Linda, I love your stuff, I just want to comment on this one", and I thought of that, but I just commented on it instead.. You know I respect you and those on this forum and that's why I feel I can just go out and make a comment like that.

Everything is layered, complex.

The way I see it is:

To a certain extent, yes I think checkmate is coming for the forces of light, I do think that we are going to have a victory for planet earth and it's people's and therefore for the entire galaxy because this little experiment of so many evolutions, so many levels of consciousness, so many mixes of ET DNA, on a this speck of dust (planet earth cosmically speaking), is a microcosm of the marcocosm. The momentums we create here from one of the densest areas in the galaxy, will have profound effects throughout the collective consciousness and evolutions of the species, planets and beings throughout the rest of the galaxy.

My understanding is many of humanities evolutions here on this planet are basically souls that were part of many different ET races prior to embodying here (although there are also many whom earth has always been home), but the point is, ET races "up there" traditionally have been fighting it out, warring it out, for a very very long time. They haven't learned to get along yet.

Now down here, you have a lot of the souls that were fighting it out up there. Think of Islam vs. Judaism. You think that battle started here on planet earth? Think again.

Anyway, the point is, when we all learn to get along here, and we collectively raise our consciousness and take back control of our own world, this will help the entire galaxy shift, basically raise up the lowest (us here), and it pushes everything above it higher. We're kinda like "Atlas" except instead of the world being on our shoulders and lifting up the world, we're in part lifting up the evolutions of the frigin galaxy (and possibly beyond I might add).

Ok now I'm covering something quite off topic there.. and longish already...

what to do? I think I will follow up on the "all we have to do is sit back and it all works out" theory in another post... and summary of it: while I believe it is true that things will work out, I believe this will happen ONLY because we each will take back our own power and create enough light on this planet to protect it and raise it up. We will do that. We must Be.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-15-2009 at 01:20 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:22 AM   #352
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
The reason they where allowed to be here for as long as they where was because the collective consciousness of the human race was manifesting them into the reality on the planet using the law of attraction. The thing to remember about things that seem evil is that they exist so that the light will have a reason to evolve. The souls on the planet are now shedding this need to learn in this harsh way which is why they are now gone.
I have heard this before and it seems to blame the one's hurt by the Reps. So are you saying that the 3yr old child who got raped and killed manifested it? That the woman who gets gang raped at a college frat party manifested it to learn a lesson in the light? Or whatever person who is targeted to be hurt, used, robbed, murdered, raped manifests that event to learn a lesson?

I think sometimes **** happens, and one has the choice of how to deal with it if they survive or if they are the one left holding the pieces when their loved one is dead. I do believe we have been told that in the end of days the love of many would grow cold and to not be found without oil in our lamps.

How about this.... there is a group that knows that systematic degradation of society, it's morals, and such increases their power and ability to be corrupt and get away with crimes beyond belief. That if they can destroy joy, love and hope that the people are weakened and will have a much harder time overcoming the darkness and it's ever seething energy. That if they can destroy our hormonal systems, make us acidic instead of having an alkaline system, and emit frequencies that block energy from flowing properly through our systems like short circuiting a battery, we are cut off from the pineal gland that fills that lamp with golden oil and connects us with our true spiritual light. That we are facing a very well thought out and executed plot to turn mankind into weak stupid sheeple. And the one's who manifested these beings are not us, but just part of the plan and they have been here a long long time executing the plan because we are but fodder in an ancient war between them and the ones who created us.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 AM   #353
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Hi Linda...

The way I see it is:

To a certain extent, yes I think checkmate is coming for the forces of light, I do think that we are going to have a victory for planet earth and it's people's and therefore for the entire galaxy because this little experiment of so many evolutions, so many levels of consciousness, so many mixes of ET DNA, on a this speck of dust (planet earth cosmically speaking), is a microcosm of the marcocosm. The momentums we create here from one of the densest areas in the galaxy, will have profound effects throughout the collective consciousness and evolutions of the species, planets and beings throughout the rest of the galaxy.

My understanding is many of humanities evolutions here on this planet are basically souls that were part of many different ET races prior to embodying here (although there are also many whom earth has always been home), but the point is, ET races "up there" traditionally have been fighting it out, warring it out, for a very very long time. They haven't learned to get along yet.

Now down here, you have a lot of the souls that were fighting it out up there. Think of Islam vs. Judaism. You think that battle started here on planet earth? Think again.

Anyway, the point is, when we all learn to get along here, and we collectively raise our consciousness and take back control of our own world, this will help the entire galaxy shift, basically raise up the lowest (us here), and it pushes everything above it higher. We're kinda like "Atlas" except instead of the world being on our shoulders and lifting up the world, we're in part lifting up the evolutions of the frigin galaxy (and possibly beyond I might add).

Ok now I'm covering something quite off topic there.. and longish already...

what to do? I think I will follow up on the "all we have to do is sit back and it all works out" theory in another post... and summary of it: while I believe it is true that things will work out, I believe this will happen ONLY because we each will take back our own power and create enough light on this planet to protect it and raise it up. We will do that. We must Be.
Fourteen, I really like your analogies, especially the Atlas. What a visual! I guess we are arguing a silly point..."consciousness shift now! No, wait, later. Hmm, no, now! No, later!" But, as they say in Jamaica: "Soon Come."
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #354
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I have heard this before and it seems to blame the one's hurt by the Reps. So are you saying that the 3yr old child who got raped and killed manifested it? That the woman who gets gang raped at a college frat party manifested it to learn a lesson in the light? Or whatever person who is targeted to be hurt, used, robbed, murdered, raped manifests that event to learn a lesson?
People bring in Karma from past lives.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:45 AM   #355
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think the bad-guys are still here. We still need a solar system exorcism. Perhaps we need a universe exorcism...to exorcize an evil parallel universe which is superimposed upon our universe. This is my latest wild theory! But just 'cause it's wild...doesn't mean it isn't true! I need to clarify whether aliens are evil demonic entities...or whether they are our brothers (as the Vatican has told us).

When the Vatican publicly and enthusiastically condemns Lucifer/Satan/Caligastia...publicly and enthusiastically praises the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution...rejects the Eucharistic Liturgy centered in blood, death, and human sacrifice...exposes and rejects the Reptilian/Grey agenda...breaks all ties with the City of London and corrupt banking and finance...uses it's accumulated wealth to end world hunger...etc, etc, etc...then I will probably conclude that the bad-guys are gone. The Devil made us do it...may be a legitimate defense for the Vatican. I don't hate them. I don't think they have been running the show. I could be wrong...of course.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 02:56 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 AM   #356
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I think the bad-guys are still here. We still need a solar system exorcism. Perhaps we need a universe exorcism...to exorcize an evil parallel universe which is superimposed upon our universe. This is my latest wild theory! But just 'cause it's wild...doesn't mean it isn't true! I need to clarify whether aliens are evil demonic entities...or whether they are our brothers (as the Vatican has told us).
OrthoOxy you say the coolest things!!! That explains my dream this morning... I recognized the Earth as an overlaid mirage appearing as reality, a Twin, and just before waking up I was trying to remember the mechanics of disconnecting the fake hologram!... If that makes sense?

It has been written somewhere(?) that ET's can produce Holograms at a rate of 144,000 cps, which makes an object or 'scene' appear real and can be interacted with as if it were real!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-15-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #357
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=tone3jaguar;177973]
Quote:

That may be, but I think things got started somewhere to bring about all this very evil behavior. It feels like it's been a giant chess game and people are born without prior knowledge and few have understanding later of past lives. How many hear know what their past lives were and what they did to deserve whatever horrors they have faced in this life? Not feel they did bad things, but know it.

I have learned to let things go because it is baggage I just don't care to carry anymore. I don't want the responsibility of holding someone accountable for what they did to me. That being said, I think it's harder when it's happening to your child.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:08 AM   #358
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oh boy, here we go. It is more than ironic that I was just asked about channeling....

CLICK HERE
I am a little confused. Why would a future war criminal to be (Obama) be the one to make a disclosure? Or is something here that I do not understand? He got a Nobel peace prize which he can now justify with the additional thousands of troops to Afghanistan and about whether to bomb Iran by the end of the year. And also in the link it says " Although we have previously made contacts with your past Presidents..." Why would beings, so advanced, make contacts with the lowest of human people?

Why only the government (a legalized mafia)? My idea is for them to just "park" one of their miles long emm "transport vehicles" above some major city...in front of everyone's eyes....make a show that people will never forget... It is not like any human can hurt them?

First there would be fear
2nd there would be...denial?
3rd there would be acceptance
4th they come out and hopefully put some sense into our heads (mentoring)

(it this the order?)

Do not get me wrong...I am more than willing to welcome a positive ET....willing to participate and everything....put and end to endless guessing of all this stuff of things to come...
Old 10-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #359
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I am a little confused. Why would a future war criminal to be (Obama) be the one to make a disclosure? Or is something here that I do not understand?
You assuming that Obama is actually the one making the calls. The president is just a smoke and mirrors figure head now. He is probably not such a bad guy, but has to go along with the will of the PTB or else meet the wrong end of a rifle.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #360
Spregovori

[quote=tone3jaguar;178130]
Quote:

You assuming that Obama is actually the one making the calls. The president is just a smoke and mirrors figure head now. He is probably not such a bad guy, but has to go along with the will of the PTB or else meet the wrong end of a rifle.
Yes I have already heard about Obama being all sweet and cuddly on the inside...but I just do not buy that.

I have also already heard about the..hmm what was it 47 top secret levels above the president....

It is clear as the blue sky that corporations and banks are running the show...they say how it will be....and some say it is even worse that that...black projects etc...

Also..even playing along makes him the bad guy.....or has he "infiltrated the movement and it is working to free us all" ??

Also the question of...why would ET contact some low life like a politician...still remains...
Old 10-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #361
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know? I am not backing up the claims of Wilcock and SaLuSa that Obama will be the first one to do it. My guess is that it will be someone from another country first, then this is followed by Obama.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:47 PM   #362
Spregovori

Hmm yest most people (me also) agree that the IT will come out of the closet somewhere else...some say China is to be the most probable choice...

Whatever Obama puts out....well....I do not believe him now...I will not believe him than...
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #363
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/15/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 945

Number of craft / ufo parked inside of the mother ships = 16,342

Number of Species / Star Nations represented = 55

So that is 23 more mother ships in the last couple of days and about 5,000 more craft parked in them. Once again the number of species remains static.

Also for those that do no like to read, here is the SaLuSa channeling

Old 10-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #364
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Why do the galactic fed use the internet and silly voices?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #365
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
lol Well check this out...I have not met this person in person but he seems like a nice person from...where did he say he was from? As I have stated before on many things I can't prove this to be true or false but If you listen to the message as I have a couple times now and am doing so again right now because it just seems to resonant with me as truth! Peace JT

The other 3-8 parts are very good and I think worth looking up and listening too.

Quote:
Pleiadian Message from The Galactic Federation - Part of 1 of 5
Original Video added by Alaje, taken from the account http://de.youtube.com/777alaje

ALAJE from the Pleiades, Member of the Galactic Federation of Light ------------------------------ The meaning of Life is Love in your Heart**** Love is the solution to everything**** Love is the key**** Be prepaired for the coming Transformation Light Energy**** Now is the opportunity to evolve your consciousness**** Activate your Love in your Heart

We are pure Light, pure Love, pure Divine consciousness. The Archangelic Emissaries of the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light and emit golden yellow rays of Divine Love and Light. We have come to this plane to offer our assistance at this time during your transitional phase from three dimensional Beings to multidimensional Master Beings of Love and Light, able to transcend time and space in its current earthly limitation as you move into the fifth dimension.At this time, Mother Earth is changing frequencies. She is sensing different vibrations and is starting to expand and move with these new energies. This is impacting on the natural elemental environment. Subsequently, a great universal and personal shift is needed. A shift in collective thought and collective consciousness. We are calling to you as we sense your energy, your ripeness in wanting to become your Higher Light, and to experience your Light Body. So, the journey has began and as you recall your multidimensional and multifaceted nature, remembrance needed to work on a planetary level, so your consciousness will expand and within this Light, you will become Master Beings of Light and Love. You will travel with us to different dimensions and collect various skills for your ascension journey into the fourth dimension. This is a most wonderful journey into the New Golden Age and we are pleased to be part of this evolutionary process as you become your Higher Self of the Light and your Christed Overself of the Light and assist in the planetary ascension of Mother Earth and her many people through the Photon Band and into the Golden Age of Aquarius.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 10-15-2009 at 08:20 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #366
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Not evidence of a massive fleet of UFO's, but probably one of the coolest UFO vids ever. Shows a UFO shooting a laser down to the Earth.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #367
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I traced some of his subscriptions of this site and looked at cczimmerman and found barack is a member
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #368
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Because they're the moderate Thule society faction that Benjamin Fulford talks about. {Swiss snots} I guess they're better than the Swiss assassins who work for the pope, the big money, but ... anyway.... not my cup of tea. Or you can go straight to Michael St. Clair's website to see one.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #369
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=tone3jaguar;177973]
Quote:
I don't believe there is any justification for violence against 3 year olds, gang raping girls at college frat parties etc in karma theory.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #370
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Update 10/15/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 945

Number of craft / ufo parked inside of the mother ships = 16,342

Number of Species / Star Nations represented = 55

So that is 23 more mother ships in the last couple of days and about 5,000 more craft parked in them. Once again the number of species remains static.

Also for those that do no like to read, here is the SaLuSa channeling

YouTube - Galactic Federation Of Light SaLuSa October 14 2009

They are growing so fast in numbers. Do you believe this is because they are just watching all the changes in the Universe versus just in watching Earth ?

I'm going by what David Wilcock mentioned in the video....I finally listened to him and found his speach very interesting
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #371
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Why would they pick Earth to watch the rest of the universe from? If I wanted to watch the universe evolve I would go to the space between galaxies for a front row seat.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:56 AM   #372
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I traced some of his subscriptions of this site and looked at cczimmerman and found barack is a member
What exactly are you saying here? When a government server clicks on a website it comes up unknown on the IP adress. I get those on my site every now and then.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #373
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

UFO boy was a diversion and data corruption scheme. The video of the UFO in Moscow was gaining to much attention. Any time people looked up UFO on the internet it showed up, and it still does. However, now the first thing that pops up is the bull **** story about a boy that was trapped in his fathers home made UFO balloon. Now all of the sudden the kid was in the attic of his house while the news and police where out chasing around the UFO balloon because the boy was supposed to be inside of it. I just watched the video where they interviewed the father on FOX news and he was the worst actor ever. Man the PTB are really grasping at straws, how f--king transparent can you get?

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-16-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:14 AM   #374
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Look at it, you could not fit a turd into it because it has no doors or a way to get into it. What a bunch of tards.

Old 10-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #375
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OrthoOxy you say the coolest things!!! That explains my dream this morning... I recognized the Earth as an overlaid mirage appearing as reality, a Twin, and just before waking up I was trying to remember the mechanics of disconnecting the fake hologram!... If that makes sense?

It has been written somewhere(?) that ET's can produce Holograms at a rate of 144,000 cps, which makes an object or 'scene' appear real and can be interacted with as if it were real!
Think holograms, time-travel, time-space, superimposed parallel universes. Keep trying out different combinations of these words and concepts. There could be a synchronicity here with my thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16995 and your dream! Figuring out how to disconnect the fake hologram may save us all! Phil Corso, Jr. said at the 2004 XCon http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3436857082051# that disclosure has not occured because of time-travel...and that UFO's are time-travel devices...I believe. John Lear seems to know a lot about holograms. Alex Collier has said quite a bit about holograms. What is the missing-link in this unified-universe theory?! Figure this out folks! One of you might save the world...and win a Noble Prize!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 03:53 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation