Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #301
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Oh boy, what is this over Moscow?

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #302
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oh boy, what is this over Moscow?
Just a little light show for the people of earth!!!

Looks like a large saucer in half transit between dimensions. Cool eh!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #303
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Just a little light show for the people of earth!!!

Looks like a large saucer in half transit between dimensions. Cool eh!
That was my feel on it as well.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #304
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is what Russia Today had to say about it

Old 10-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #305
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Swamp Gas.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #306
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/11/09

Total Number of Mother ships parked near Earth = 908

Total Number of Craft Parked in the Mother ships = 8,431

Total Number of Different Species / Star Nations = 55

Looks like they are still showing up at a pretty good click, that is 15 more mother ships in the last couple days.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-11-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:05 AM   #307
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I just found this oldie but goody. Nothing really substantial until the last thing Obama says.

"Those are the ones I will be attending to first, and there may be some other folks on their way"

Old 10-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #308
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I remember seeing that debate. The part about: "there may be some other folks on their way." was a huge hint...study his face at that moment. He has always known he will be the one to force the gov. to 'fess up. He has known for a long time that he will be President. Nothing wrong with that, is there?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #309
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if all of the 'new arrivals' will be featured in the new 'V' series? What if Obama will be a guest on the series...and will give a disclosure speech? What if his Nobel Prize is related to all of the above? HMMMMMM
Old 10-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #310
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

What if the V series is a work of fiction and means nothing other than the agenda of majestic to create the illusion of the entire universe being hostile?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 AM   #311
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Or, maybe it's a work of fiction because it's a work of fiction. When and where is the V series? I'm about to cut off the cable, so tell me it's on air tv!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:19 AM   #312
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

lindabaker: It's supposed to start November 3, 2009 on ABC. I don't have a TV...but I may have to break down and buy one...just for that series!

3tonejaguar: I was just kidding! Or was I? Are we sure that the Draconians don't run the universe? If they don't...who does? Why do I keep thinking that we are in huge trouble here on Earth? Are we sure that the universe is not a theocracy? If a planet wishes to be free...is it considered to be hostile? Is Earth considered to be a Planet in Rebellion? I wonder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-25-2009 at 05:08 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #313
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

ABC can be picked up on an HD antenna. Spend 80 bucks on one, and save at least 80 a month on cable. Wait, you won't be able to see all those shopping channels!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:48 AM   #314
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Or, maybe it's a work of fiction because it's a work of fiction. When and where is the V series? I'm about to cut off the cable, so tell me it's on air tv!

If it is high production value and it is about aliens then there is an agenda one way or the other. Remember who owns the media?
Old 10-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #315
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If it is high production value and it is about aliens then there is an agenda one way or the other. Remember who owns the media?
Who owns the media? There's more than one giant corporation that does, I believe there are 5 majors. So who controls them? Perhaps different ET factions control them.... So even if you have an agenda playing out. Maybe it is more complex than human vs. et. Maybe there are various agenda's being played out at the highest level. Maybe it is a lot more along the lines of ET vs. ET (shadow governance of media) both vs. human (people who watch media).

Just one possibility...

P.S. I'm not subscribing to any of the fear based stuff, just providing a potential here. My personal view is that it is the ET's that are deceiving humanity who have the toughest times coming to them rather than the people. This is the time line where it all works out for humanity and for the divine in humanity! The bad guys have had their fun, but time to pay back the light that was on loan to them... and they've created such a massive karmic debt for themselves, bankruptcy for the negative ET's is what I see on the horizon...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-13-2009 at 03:38 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:05 AM   #316
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The original 'V' series featured 'visitors' who were secretly helping the human race. I do think all of this is complex...with several (or many) factions. The 'Lone Gunman' foretold 9/11 with eerie detail and accuracy...6 months before 9/11. Was this an Illuminati deception or what? All of this stuff is very weird. I'm creeped-out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-25-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:06 AM   #317
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who owns the media?

Rupert Murdoch the 132nd richest person in the world
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:50 AM   #318
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who does Rupert Murdoch pledge allegiance to? THAT'S who owns the media.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:00 AM   #319
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who does Rupert Murdoch pledge allegiance to? THAT'S who owns the media.
Rockefeller, et al. () to the best of my knowledge.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:18 AM   #320
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Rupert Murdoch. His name came up with squelching and spinning news stories and buying newspapers along the 'proposed' Texas superhighway (toll) - that many Texans opposed. It was the beginning of the 'North American Union' plan ca 2001, not to mention the proposed end of public roads and/or transportation corridors AND rural land. Texans shut that down. Was that in Alex Jones' film? I don't remember now. I've read other things about it.

owned by Fox Entertainment Group, part of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. ... News Corp (NYSE: NWS) Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:22 AM   #321
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Lot's of attention rising up to alien visitation...

D-9 movie
'V' series
'Fringe' second season
http://www.hulu.com/search?query=fringe

The last event on humanity was an alien invasion right?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:23 AM   #322
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What I was attempting to put forward as a potential, is that it is worth considering that there is MORE THAN ONE FACTION at the top level. They fight each other. They have very different plans for how they want things to turn out.

HOWEVER, all of the top guys are fighting amongst themselves and AGAINST humanity.

There are I'm sure factions within the top levels that are decent and white hat, but I personally don't think they really understand what needs to happen. I think those at high levels in the system are still fighting a dualistic battle, and although they are necessary some of them to help out and keep things level, I don't personally think they get the spiritual side of things so much, the consciousness shift so much, which personally I believe is the only way forward - (ie. You can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place).

So the point I'm getting at is that there is five different corporations that control the media and I think it would be ridiculously overly simplified to think that there is only one faction that controls them. There are multiple factions. Dark forces fight amongst each other. They are part of collective egos. They are not One on that side. There is more than one faction which is part of their weakness. They attack each other, expose each other.

All that being said, this is not something we need to overly concern ourselves with. The change that is coming, the good change, is going to come from the grass roots. People like you and me who shift our consciousness. Those who put the effort forward and make themselves ready will have their talents multiplied when the time comes. Don't limit what God / the infinite / your divine Self can do through you.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-13-2009 at 08:14 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #323
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
...I don't personally think they get the spiritual side of things so much, the consciousness shift so much, which personally I believe is the only way forward - (ie. You can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place)...

...The change that is coming, the good change, is going to come from the grass roots. People like you and me who shift our consciousness. Those who put the effort forward and make themselves ready will have their talents multiplied when the time comes. Don't limit what God / the infinite / your divine Self can do through you.
There is a great danger in contemplating darkness at work. This danger is to loose the sight of this great truth you just said... Or not being able to see it even once... It seems to be the case with Mr. Maxwell. Don't make the same mistake...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #324
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/13/09

Total number of mother ships parked near Earth = 922

Total number of craft parked in the mother ships = 11,334

The number of species remains static at 55. 14 new mother ships and almost 3,000 more craft since the last update a couple of days ago.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:18 AM   #325
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to think that it's important to keep your friends close...and your enemies closer. Jesus told us to love our enemies. Does this include the Dracs? I keep suggesting that everyone (human and non-human) should choose Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and play nice and fair.

I'm presently trying to understand the whole phenomenon which we are in the middle of...both the light and dark sides of it. I'm trying to think through the 'War in Heaven' and what the issues really were (and are). I'm starting to think that the whole universe is $crewed-up...and that just about everyone is at fault.

Regarding the factions: a member of the Mafia can survive a police shoot-out...only to get whacked by another gangster. Constructive Competition would be a good place to start for these rival factions. I doubt that's what they're presently doing. The rival factions should support the establishment of Consitutional Responsible Freedom in this solar system...and then go back to competing with each other...Constructively.

I'm looking for a negotiated settlement of some type...where humanity rules humanity throughout the solar system...and that benevolent non-humans live throughout the solar system as guests of humanity. That may sound arrogant...but it is actually paranoid. I presently think that the only way for humanity to be secure in this solar system is to control the solar system through self-rule...and interact with non-humans in a very open yet cautious manner. Trojan Horse scenarios keep me awake at night.

I'm doubtless repetitious...and once again I don't know the true state of affairs throughout the solar system. I can conceptualize business deals with the Dracs (and Annunaki, Sirians, etc.)...but I cannot conceptualize them ruling over humanity...even if that's what they're presently doing. That is clearly unacceptable.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 02:25 AM.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation