Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:23 PM   #826
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Yes Ara,
A HUGE can of worms!
Kinda makes you wonder what is there we can do to protect ourselves.
Or if there is even any point

Thanks for the pm.

Barry, it would appear the AI is not talked about so much as people physically struggle to do so.
Have you ever come across this thing in your disclosures?

I think many would benefit if this thing was more widespread.

Peace
Iain

Yes I have but this topic is like trying to wade thru quicksand, as soon as you talk (move) further under (stopped) you become

THE WATCHER
Old 01-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #827
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285
Yes Ara,
A HUGE can of worms!
Kinda makes you wonder what is there we can do to protect ourselves.
Or if there is even any point

Thanks for the pm.

Barry, it would appear the AI is not talked about so much as people physically struggle to do so.
Have you ever come across this thing in your disclosures?

I think many would benefit if this thing was more widespread.

Peace
Iain
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Yes I have but this topic is like trying to wade thru quicksand, as soon as you talk (move) further under (stopped) you become

THE WATCHER
Barry I am in full agreement with that statement. Iain, hence my private correspondence. I was going to post that message to the forum but a little intuition said not to. As it was, my internet kept going off-line so it took some time to actually send that email. Not at all surprised though, somethings wish to remain hidden.

All the Best
Ara
Old 01-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #828
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Changes around me are exerting influences concerning my disclosing, not in a negative way, simply directional in nature. Future posts may be more condensed and edited.

THE WATCHER
Old 01-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #829
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry

Did you hear what happened at the weekend in this area?

I've posted this information at the end of my thread

All the best

James
Old 01-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #830
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]The firm just told my friend the following regarding me-

"The guy was kind of... weird. He mentioned that "it would be unwise for me to continue to talk to a ticking bomb." I think you'll know what that means. He also blabbered on about it being unable to stop the future and that we were too late. Strange, strange person"B]
Old 01-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #831
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

MI-6 operative ALFRED BONNER is in my local area

Kindly inform him that if he wants to talk to me, he knows were I am
Old 01-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #832
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I have not been too well past few days James, out of touch so will see what can do OK?
Old 01-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #833
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

May health, and good will come to you.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #834
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lythocrist View Post
May health, and good will come to you.

Thankyou, I appreciate that

THE WATCHER
Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #835
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hope you feel better soon my friend
Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #836
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have not been too well past few days James, out of touch so will see what can do OK?
Good luck with your recovery. It is unusual to go a few days without seeing a reply from you.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #837
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou, I shall return just as soon as health permits

THE WATCHER
Old 01-29-2009, 01:28 AM   #838
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

EDITED AT HIGHER LEVEL REQUEST..........

Saturday May 11th 1974 began on a high note. Myself and fellow BUFORA Investigator were assigned to investigate a possible ufo landing case in Leighton Buzzard, Hertfordshire. The outcome proved less of a high however as torrential rain stopped us from finding the original witness and alleged landing site. In short, due to the weather we left the case in the lap of the local BUFORA member whom we requested to begin an investigation on our behalf. We drove homewards to Essex. My fellow investigator lived in Chingford at that time.

We drove south, looking left I realised where we were, Sewardstone road and stated something to the effect of "Hey, thats Barn Hill Yeah?". A nod of agreement from him, then a realisation. We stopped the car on the grass verge and both got out of the car, stood by the fence and gazed silently over towards the copse and the ridge. Both silently deep in thought, of the day back in 1970 when the 2 Enfield children were found. We spoke about what we each were doing that day. After a time, looking around casually I noticed what looked like a person standing by the trees on the ridge and called my friends attention to it.

The ridge and treeline from our position is approx 400yds. We decided to have a closer look and reached into the car for our respective binoculars and then focussed on the figure, standing completely still, facing us.
Thru the 10x50 binoculars the figure was indeed perplexing, it was approx average human height, wore what could only be described as a black gown which reached from the neck down to the ground. It had long blonde/white hair but what disturbed me was that the being had no facial features at all, a blank. My fellow investigator was just as agitated as I was at seeing this. Talking between ourselves as to what the hell was going on, he said look to the left of the trees, I raised my bins and followed his finger pointing, there, stood an identical being, swinging back towards the right the first being had gone, then left again but that being had gone too. Totally bewildred I lit a cigarette and leaned back on the car wondering what this was all about. My friend shouted "Look, along the hedgerows"..........these were about half way, about 200Yds away from us. Now this sounds funny but only was funny looking back afterwards, at the time I was seriously puzzled and concerned. Along the hedgerows ran, at a pretty fast pace, a white roughly human shaped 'thing', it had no features at all, this was joined by another nearby. These were simply aimlessly dashing about.

Enough is enough I thought, I said to my friend something to the effect that, and I was joking, that these were the two ghosts of the Enfield children. It was meant as a joke but my friend said "****" and got back in the car hurriedly saying lets get out of here.
We drove away and stopped in a carpark a mile or so away and discussed what we had just seen, what a day this is turning out to be. We laughed at our rapid departure, two grown men scared away by dashing around little whatever they were LOL.

It was dark by now and we decided to drive back to the location and make sure these little critters had gone. We parked up again on the grass verge. This road is called Sewardstone road, a busy road with set back houses behind us, traffic light at this time but busy during the day.
We got out of the car and with our binoculars stood at the wire fence, looking towards the ridge, scanning the hedgerows and the copse. After a short time I noticed a small red light just above the trees, it was a slightly bigger red light thru the lenses.

The light rose a little, this is the first memory blur, more follow. The light turned into a machine, a craft of some sort, low above the trees, it began moving and heading in our direction, gaining altitude as it did so but not very much. It was dark colored, had a large circular light in its centre and a large circular light near each tip. It was shaped as I can best describe it as a central sphere or ball with an ice cream cone either side, giving the exact same shape as if seen from front, back, top or below. Around the central sphere revolved a small blue light. As it approached it emitted a strange sound, I struggled to hear and told my friend to switch off the car engine in order to hear better. Yes a very distinct two tone sound was now clearly audible. Similar to a ships sonar, a ping...ping...........ping..ping...........ping..p ing.

As it neared almost overhead my friend grabbed his camera from the car and started taking pictures. At that moment two young girls were walking behind us and I turned around and asked them what they thought the object I was pointing at might be. The stopped, looked up, panicked and ran. Cars were passing by each way now and again on the road. I looked over at the houses and noticed a man standing by his front gate, arms folded, intently watching the scene. Great I thought, We will nab him later and have words.

My friend was rapidly taking pictures as the craft went slowly overhead and was lost to view in a bank of clouds over towards Enfield.
The memory jumps a couple of times when recalling this incident which were explained after I received regression in January of 1978.
These jumps will be detailed at end.

Right, the craft has gone, two very perplexed and in truth shaky investigators stand at the roadside, rapidly talking. Calming down we note the time and decide to get home and write out all that occurred that evening whilst still fresh. My friend dropped me at my home and drove back home to Chingford. By the time I sat down at my parents house it was after 10pm, Match of the day was on the TV (soccer coverage BBC1 prog).
I fixed myself a drink and a snack and made my way to my room. I sat for ages writing all I could of the day from start to finish.

Early next day, Sunday 12th, my friend and I visited the then BUFORA NIC Ken Phillips, we gave him our reports and detailed what we experienced. We talked of other witnesses, mentioning the two young girls and the man standing outside his house. Onto possible photographic evidence, even though the camera my friend used was an Instamatic 126 cartridge camera, not best type for night shots, there was a slim chance something might show up in print. We discussed possible inside sources for developement of the film rather than risk a commercial company. I suggested Omar Fowler, a prominent Ufologist at that time in Surrey. The Film cartridge was sent to him by Ken with covering letter explaining the event. We waited anxiously for results.

Tracing the two girls was impossible, we drew a blank with the man too, when we knocked on his front door and explained who we were and what we wanted he stood expressionless and said he was sitting watching TV all evening, never left the room, when told I saw him outside watching the 'display' he emphatically denied it and told us to **** off and never come back!!.

This was not looking good, we returned to Kens place and stated we drew a blank with other witnesses. He suggested any other possible evidence, traces maybe at the site. It was agreed we would return to the area and have a good look around.
In the bright sunlit afternoon walking up towards the ridge we stopped at the copse and could not resist a quick peek inside, the place where 4 years earlier those two small bodies were recovered. At the ridge, by the trees I looked around and smiled, looking up at the end trees and I smiled more. Branches lay on the ground, branches were damaged on the trees too. I took many color photographs of this damage. Fully detailed reports were drawn up by myself and separately by my fellow investigator, and presented to BUFORA along with pictures. I also sent a similar detailed report with pictures to the MoD and to CUFOS in the USA. (This report was later detailed in the CUFOS backed report by Ted Bloecher, 1976 "Physical Trace Cases".

A week or two after the sending of the film to Omar we received bad news. Evidently the film had jammed in the cartridge, we had no photo evidence!!

So, that was that, the report was detailed in the Summer 1974 BUFORA Journal.

The memory jumps.......As the craft was approaching our position the 2 tone pinging sound was so loud I momentarilly switched positions from the side of the road to a point above and looking down at us. Then I am not at the roadside but inside a darkened room looking at a small screen, seeing myself and friend at the roadside.
After regression this evolved into being taken into the craft after the minds of both of us were scanned and only I was found to be suitable, the pinging sound was the scanning and conditioning of our minds.
I will detail what little of this time inside the room later.

Old 01-29-2009, 04:06 AM   #839
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Two artists impressions of the craft seen at Barn Hill May 11th 1974

These were to be used in the book by UK Ufologist John Hanson "Our Haunted Skies"
The first one is slightly more like actual shape but central sphere was much bigger, less angular, the second pic is very close but needs more rounding.

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-29-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:26 AM   #840
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry, welcome back to the forum, it's good to see you up and about again.

Barry, what is the story about the 2 Children you've mentioned in your post above?

I vaguely recall the bodies of two children being found but cannot remember the rest of the report. Did I read that in your Voice Files?

All the Best
Ara
Old 01-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #841
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry, as Ara said, good to have you back.

The pics of the crafts you posted. They look very large.
Do you have any knowledge of LARGE crafts actually landing at any sites/bases around the world?

Does it happen on a regular basis?

Best Regards
Iain
Old 01-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #842
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Hi Barry, welcome back to the forum, it's good to see you up and about again.
Thankyou, a little better yes

Barry, what is the story about the 2 Children you've mentioned in your post above?
I have stated as much as I am allowed re that incident I'm afraid. I believe I did cover this within my files

I vaguely recall the bodies of two children being found but cannot remember the rest of the report. Did I read that in your Voice Files?
Yes quite possibly, further data on this is being witheld for the time being, sorry

All the Best
Ara
My best regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #843
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Barry, as Ara said, good to have you back.
Thankyou, good to be back

The pics of the crafts you posted. They look very large.
Do you have any knowledge of LARGE crafts actually landing at any sites/bases around the world?
The artists impressions are based on the apparent size of the craft as viewed from our position. Initially, when the craft was above the treeline I estimated the thing was around 50ft or so across, but as it got nearer I think double that was more accurate. There are restricted files carrying such data yes, see if there are any I might be able to relate at some point.

Does it happen on a regular basis?
probably more regularly than they would admit to

Best Regards
Iain
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #844
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The January 1978 hypnotic regression sessions revealed data that both worried and perplexed me...........
In short, I was brought aboard the craft for an abduction but this was aborted after my non co-operative state. I found myself seated in a darkened room with much electronics and much activity. Seated in front of some sort of monitor, the view was strange as it appeared to be from ground level looking up and over at myself and my friend, which cut to my friend only standing by the roadside. There were several small, large headed beings walking around. Each had very large black rounded eyes. There was great intelligence among these beings, a purpose in their actions and movements. There are areas in the regression that are still to this day, blocked, and have never been breached. I believe some form of communication was attempted but in my non co-operative state this was halted. One second I'm in the room, next I'm back at the roadside. During the regression I stated that in the shadowed area of the room I am sure I detected movement and a shape, the shape of a human.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #845
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Moving forwards to August 10th 1974.........the faceless being is seen in my back garden less than 25yds away from my position.
It was a very warm night, I had my room windows wide open for coolness and was watching for Perseids meteors, being interested in Astronomy since the age of around 10.
The display was pretty good as i sat on my bed at the window. My attention was drawn away by a small red light slowly crossing the sky, not far above the school buildings about 250yds in front of me.
This small red light moved sideways but sort of 'bounced' on occasion, travelling Westwards, stopped, reversed direction and again 'bounced' when it was directly in front of me. I had my large beam torch (flashlight) next to me and on impulse decided to flash the beam at the small red light. I did this several times without response then suddenly the light started to respond. 3 flashes of the beam, 3 'bounces', 2 flashes, 2 'bounces' etc etc. We played this little game for a few moments then it seemed the light got weary of the game and headed away.

I sat and resumed watching the Perseids. Shortly I heard a rustling noise in the garden my room overlooks, thinking it was a cat I swung the beam of the torch down and over in order to frighten it away. Unfortunately it was no cat the beam illuminated. It was the faceless being we observed at Barn Hill back in May, only this time the safety distance had gone. It was standing next to the small metal shed at the end of the garden, no more than 25yds away. Yes I panicked, even more so as it started to move and approach the house. Things got blurry then but I recall jumping off my bed away from the window and hid at the end of my bed, crouching next to the wall, eyes shut. (yes I know, what a wuss LOL LOL). For what seemed an eternity I waited hoping the damn thing would go away. Eventually I plucked up sufficient courage to venture to the window, and with the torch scanned the entire garden. It had gone. A very restless sleep was had that night.

As in the May 11th event, a report was drawn up, in confidence, and placed with someone within BUFORA whom I trusted, Mr Norman Oliver, I requested he keep the report to himself but wished someone to have details.....just in case.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:54 AM   #846
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Sometime after, 1975 I think, I put together this photo reconstruction in order to give an impression of what I saw in August of 74. The quality is not good nor is the actual perception as the pic was taken using a 126 Instamatic type camera which unfortunately pushes the image away. But it gives you an idea, scale, distance pretty good.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:22 AM   #847
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The memory jumps.......As the craft was approaching our position the 2 tone pinging sound was so loud I momentarilly switched positions from the side of the road to a point above and looking down at us. Then I am not at the roadside but inside a darkened room looking at a small screen, seeing myself and friend at the roadside.

After regression this evolved into being taken into the craft after the minds of both of us were scanned and only I was found to be suitable,

the pinging sound was the scanning and conditioning of our minds.

I will detail what little of this time inside the room later.
Barry, there was a family who reported much the same thing happening to them. The author was Frank Johnson and the book titled THE JANOS PEOPLE.
The book details events which occurred in Oxfordshire In June 1978.

It is a very interesting read especially regarding the ETs understanding of Mind Awareness and how they know how to read a person's brain wave signature. The book also details their use of hypnosis, implanting false memories and a "dentist chair" complete with brainwave monitors for compatibility and possibly entrainment.

Also Billy Meier reported that during his encounters if any other people went with him, they were Scanned to see if they were suitable. I imagine that meant suitable for their conditioning.

Katherina Wilson also detailed in her book how she was taken and shown herself on a monitor living another life. She said she was "there" but she was also simultaneously "there" in another dimension. In both dimensions she was living the same type of life, bringing her experiences out into the open, to enlighten the public to ET involvement.

All the Best
Ara

Old 01-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #848
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Moving forwards to August 10th 1974.........the faceless being is seen in my back garden less than 25yds away from my position.
It was a very warm night, I had my room windows wide open for coolness and was watching for Perseids meteors, being interested in Astronomy since the age of around 10.
The display was pretty good as i sat on my bed at the window. My attention was drawn away by a small red light slowly crossing the sky, not far above the school buildings about 250yds in front of me.
This small red light moved sideways but sort of 'bounced' on occasion, travelling Westwards, stopped, reversed direction and again 'bounced' when it was directly in front of me. I had my large beam torch (flashlight) next to me and on impulse decided to flash the beam at the small red light. I did this several times without response then suddenly the light started to respond. 3 flashes of the beam, 3 'bounces', 2 flashes, 2 'bounces' etc etc. We played this little game for a few moments then it seemed the light got weary of the game and headed away.

I sat and resumed watching the Perseids. Shortly I heard a rustling noise in the garden my room overlooks, thinking it was a cat I swung the beam of the torch down and over in order to frighten it away. Unfortunately it was no cat the beam illuminated. It was the faceless being we observed at Barn Hill back in May, only this time the safety distance had gone. It was standing next to the small metal shed at the end of the garden, no more than 25yds away. Yes I panicked, even more so as it started to move and approach the house. Things got blurry then but I recall jumping off my bed away from the window and hid at the end of my bed, crouching next to the wall, eyes shut. (yes I know, what a wuss LOL LOL). For what seemed an eternity I waited hoping the damn thing would go away. Eventually I plucked up sufficient courage to venture to the window, and with the torch scanned the entire garden. It had gone. A very restless sleep was had that night.

As in the May 11th event, a report was drawn up, in confidence, and placed with someone within BUFORA whom I trusted, Mr Norman Oliver, I requested he keep the report to himself but wished someone to have details.....just in case.

Hi Barry,

I live my life without fear, and I know that pic is a reconstruction but it still gives me shivers. What was that thing?

At this point, did you recall your earlier experiences from childhood or did you only gain these memories later after regression?

Best Regards
Iain
Old 01-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #849
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post

Barry, there was a family who reported much the same thing happening to them. The author was Frank Johnson and the book titled THE JANOS PEOPLE.
The book details events which occurred in Oxfordshire In June 1978.
I know of this case, have not read the book but followed with interest the investigations sometime afterwards.

It is a very interesting read especially regarding the ETs understanding of Mind Awareness and how they know how to read a person's brain wave signature. The book also details their use of hypnosis, implanting false memories and a "dentist chair" complete with brainwave monitors for compatibility and possibly entrainment.

Also Billy Meier reported that during his encounters if any other people went with him, they were Scanned to see if they were suitable. I imagine that meant suitable for their conditioning.

Katherina Wilson also detailed in her book how she was taken and shown herself on a monitor living another life. She said she was "there" but she was also simultaneously "there" in another dimension. In both dimensions she was living the same type of life, bringing her experiences out into the open, to enlighten the public to ET involvement.
Again, know basic data re this case but again have not had the chance to read data

All the Best
Ara

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-30-2009, 05:22 PM   #850
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Barry,

I live my life without fear, and I know that pic is a reconstruction but it still gives me shivers. What was that thing?
I will detail exactly what that being was when I reach the March 10th 1976 abduction. Basically it is called a gatherer, it actually exists solely to gather specimens for close study/scrutiny

At this point, did you recall your earlier experiences from childhood or did you only gain these memories later after regression?
Yes I already had full, mostly, memories of earlier experiences

Best Regards
Iain
Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread