Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Jesuits, Vatican and Alex Jones

I'm about to move on and read about the Jesuits. That is a group I don't see often mentionned here and I was wondering if anyone here has something to say about them. What tipped me off is this site:
http://www.spirituallysmart.com/
and more particularily this page about Alex Jones:
http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Jones-CIA.htm
These videos are a good start:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...6DE3E22EE82A25
And this one kind of woke me up to the possibility that there is more to Alex Jones than meets the eyes:
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jesuits, Vatican and Alex Jones

I'm pretty convinced myself that Alex is working for the PTW. Whether Alex knows that he is or not is the question.

One thing that has bugged me about Alex since I first started listening to him is the fact that he keeps calling the ptw the elite, and he has everyone else calling them that as well now. These guys do not deserve to be referred to by any word with positive connotation, and the subliminal that comes into play is quite powerful on the sub conscious if not aware of it.

Another synchronicity for myself concerning this word 'elite' came from the Ra materials that were channeled back in the early 80's. Here is what they say about this.. and keep in mind this is coming from 1981.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra Materials Session 7
Questioner: I’ll just ask about Orion. You mentioned Orion as the source of some of the contact UFOs. Can you tell me something of that contact, its purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf (Hitler). This is your vibratory sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen as the distortion of not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized.
It is certainly worth being cautious over in my opinion.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:39 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I don't have much to say about them. I started looking into them after first listening to Bill Deagle's Granada Forum appearance. He mentioned the Jesuits several times, and talked about the Book (pdf) "Vatican Assassins".

That lead to articles about the "Black Pope", and the Templars, and all that maze of circular connectedness.

You can endlessly try to trace "who's doing what, and who's behind them, and who are they working for, and which of the 13 families align behind them".

At some point you just have to ask yourself what the point is, of trying to discover who's doing what, to whom, for how long, and for what purpose. You may think you're tracing it to the top of some pyramid, but a better analogy might be tracing circuitous connections back around a circle to it's starting point.

For me, it's enough by now to know it's going on, and that yes, there are secret groups, and yes, they care more for the success of their various plots than they do the rest of earths inhabitants, and so what?

It's almost like these variously and secretly connected groups are more designed to keep us running in circles where we won't have the time, attention or resources to get on with the show of creating a new civilization on earth that simply bypasses all their nonsense.

I just don't think they matter that much anymore. Not even to the point of being interesting enough to study up on.

I believe any attention spent on trying to discover what they try to keep hidden, is wasted, since we know basically what they're doing and why, and our attention simply feeds them energy they can't survive without.

What value does a secret have that nobody cares anything about?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:03 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I'm pretty convinced myself that Alex is working for the PTW. Whether Alex knows that he is or not is the question.

One thing that has bugged me about Alex since I first started listening to him is the fact that he keeps calling the ptw the elite, and he has everyone else calling them that as well now. These guys do not deserve to be referred to by any word with positive connotation, and the subliminal that comes into play is quite powerful on the sub conscious if not aware of it.

Another synchronicity for myself concerning this word 'elite' came from the Ra materials that were channeled back in the early 80's. Here is what they say about this.. and keep in mind this is coming from 1981.

It is certainly worth being cautious over in my opinion.
I think of him as similar to Michael Moore. Makes good points but overall, cannot be trusted to represent facts.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I don't have much to say about them. I started looking into them after first listening to Bill Deagle's Granada Forum appearance. He mentioned the Jesuits several times, and talked about the Book (pdf) "Vatican Assassins".

That lead to articles about the "Black Pope", and the Templars, and all that maze of circular connectedness.

You can endlessly try to trace "who's doing what, and who's behind them, and who are they working for, and which of the 13 families align behind them".

At some point you just have to ask yourself what the point is, of trying to discover who's doing what, to whom, for how long, and for what purpose. You may think you're tracing it to the top of some pyramid, but a better analogy might be tracing circuitous connections back around a circle to it's starting point.

For me, it's enough by now to know it's going on, and that yes, there are secret groups, and yes, they care more for the success of their various plots than they do the rest of earths inhabitants, and so what?

It's almost like these variously and secretly connected groups are more designed to keep us running in circles where we won't have the time, attention or resources to get on with the show of creating a new civilization on earth that simply bypasses all their nonsense.

I just don't think they matter that much anymore. Not even to the point of being interesting enough to study up on.

I believe any attention spent on trying to discover what they try to keep hidden, is wasted, since we know basically what they're doing and why, and our attention simply feeds them energy they can't survive without.

Very, very well said!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Very, very well said!
yes indeed that is a black hole that spirals on forever
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:58 AM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha
I first watched Loose Change in January 2008 and that woke me up. Then I watched Endgame in February and I had to research a lot because I was unaware of most the references in the movie. During all that time I never really went to infowars and prisonplanet. I didn't feel I had to. Eventually, I started using infowars to get mainstream news already filtered of their entertainement content. I still do. Then this summer I listened to Jones' show for the first time. I felt sick to my stomach each time. Finally I realized that the show was not adding much to the mainstream articles gathered on the website. I don't recall reading a comment from anybody about how Alex Jones makes them fell good inside. I guess that says it all. Still I have to credit Endgame. On the other hand, I had quite a nice spiritual journey 10 years ago without delving into any conspiracy stuff, so it's not even necessary to know that stuff, yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2
I have a good purpose though for knowing that stuff. It's useful sometimes in conversations for playful humor or philosophical remarks. I had a friend long ago who obviously knew all about secret societies. He was a very funny but mysterious man. He would never go into details about anything, just make strange and vague assumptions. I never suspected at that time how much he could know. For me he was just strange and vague. But how well he knew what he was doing! Many times during the last year, researching secret societies, I have found myself thinking "Oh that's what my friend was talking about!" He had patiently planted seeds in my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor
I think of him as similar to Michael Moore. Makes good points but overall, cannot be trusted to represent facts.
Right. That's why I only use his website to get mainstream news. As long as you're not looking for news about stuff he won't cover like a Jesuit becoming CEO of some corporation for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy
yes indeed that is a black hole that spirals on forever
Better take the white hole if one is going to spiral.

Thank you for your insights.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

The part about the Jesuits that scare me is that they have a hand in almost all the telescopes that are focused at the sun. They must know something or they wouldn't bother. Any thoughts on this matter?
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Jesuits and telescopes.

try to imagine that all you have been told is a veiled snippet of the truth, that the sun is not as you have been TOLD, and TOLD to REPEAT.
That the universe is not what you have been TOLD.
Then imagine the universe as an electric universe, and that it operates to a cyclic clocklike spiral based system.
Think of the saying,
I am Alpha and omega.
Think anode and cathode.
Think binary stars, and that the sun has a sort of twin.

That twin may have it's own planets, and who the jesuits are looking for is on one of those planets.
Then imagine the need for gold in an electrical universe, when two stars near each other, think how you may be able to coat a planets iononosphere with a gold substance, thus averting the huge electrical consequences.
Think of a very long term adjenda, it's ultimate result been lots of gold waiting for collection.
WHO's gonna run that show across time?
All roads lead to Rome.
All through time they keep the sheep fighting amongst themselves, whilst the adjenda is always at the core of all.

Can't blame them, if thats what is required to survive, then why shouldn't they?
Anyway, it would make a good sci fi movie would that plot, don't ya think?
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
hobbit
Damn good one.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #11
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Myplanet2, cosmictexan and to to All,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

What a Brilliant post Myplanet2, I totally agree with everything you have said here and it's exactly how I feel about the whole thing too. However, don't get me wrong. The work that Bill and Kerry are doing is very important and I'm sure you'd agree, they should be congratulated on it. But it's what you do and how you react to the information presented to you that's important.

I feel no intimidation, fear, suppression, anxiety or any other negative emotion toward those who wish to recieve such energy. I live in the here and now, and follow the path that's before me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
The part about the Jesuits that scare me is that they have a hand in almost all the telescopes that are focused at the sun. They must know something or they wouldn't bother. Any thoughts on this matter?
My thoughts on this cosmictexan is: Do not be scared. Why fear!?!?
Love. It shall conquer All...

Namaste,

Love, Light and Peace to All,
Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:04 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones is excellent for waking people up. He has a shocking approach which is difficult to ignore. He makes excellent documentaries and has terrific guests on his show. He has more brains and drive than I can comprehend. However...as a steady diet...I think Alex tends to tear people down spiritually. Listening to his show for 4 hours every day is not something I would recommend. I guess I see this as leading to a sort of angry and even violent revolution. Bill Cooper was wary of Alex Jones. I want people to get informed without getting mad. I want evolutionary change...rather than revolutionary change. I want to hijack the United Nations(take me to Nirvana)...and rewrite the U.N. Charter...with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights featured front and center. I fancy myself as a cool, calm, and collected United Nations Constitutionalist...rather than an angry, paranoid, isolationist, protectionist Guns 'n Trucks Constitutionalist. The reality is that I am a basket case of inner conflict! I want a reformation and purification of the 3 City States...without malevolent alien rule. Sorry Lucifer.

Check out the following links regarding the Vatican and the Jesuits:

1. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

2. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...hlight=ashatav

3. http://www.freewebs.com/rumorsconspi...Terrorists.pdf

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-12-2009 at 09:04 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

as you journy through self discovery you will leave the phase of who does what because you realise that the rabbit hole is infinite. it matters not if alex is being unknowingly used or in cahoots. the fact is it begins the awakening process and sets you on the journy of self discovery. project camelot could also be put in the same basket(being used to get info/disinfo out there.. you come to a point and realsie tha tthe minu'te of the agenda is irrelevant.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:02 AM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The problem we face is ego. There are many people in the truth movement and as long as ego is in the way, there will always be jealousy and competitiveness between truth seekers. In this murky ground it is easy to find your own particular specialty and then claim that anyone else who is not as obsessed as you are with whatever it is you are obsessed with is with 'them'.

Alex Jones is a guy who has put his heart and life on the line for many years to try and spread the truth as he sees it. He doesn't claim to have the whole truth, but he does a better job than anyone else out there when it comes to keeping on top of current events and the news and giving an alternative perspective on it.

He's not enlightened and he's not perfect, but he is trying his best.

He has his critics, they come in two camps usually.

One is from the "it's all the Jesuits and the Vatican" crowd. Their argument is essentially if you don't focus completely on the Vatican then you are working for them.

The other camp is the "it's all the Jews / Zionist" crowd. Their argument is essentially if you don't focus completely on the Jews / Zionist being behind the whole thing then you are working for them.

IMO, both of these arguments are created by people who refuse to look in the mirror and realize it's not all the "Jews / Zionist" or the "Vatican", the problem lies within us and we need to work on our own issues and consciousness.

We need to overcome our own ego illusions, or we'll fall into the trap of working to prove we're right and everyone else is wrong, and in the process, be pretty useless to bringing any meaningful solutions to the problems.

As pineal-pilot-in merkabah (nice name!), points out, the rabbit hole definitely does not stop at the vatican or in Israel, the rabbit hole really is infinite. The truth however will never be found outside of us, we need to look inside to find the truth that will set us free and stop playing the game that the problem and the solution lie somewhere outside of us.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with getting educated about some of the nefarious organizations in our world, the problem is thinking that somehow we have it all figured out who the bad guys are and anybody who doesn't agree with us is "one of them".

As the line in the new testament states, we should instead focus on taking the beam out of our own eye before attempting to take the sliver out of another...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:22 AM   #15
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Jesuits and telescopes.

try to imagine that all you have been told is a veiled snippet of the truth, that the sun is not as you have been TOLD, and TOLD to REPEAT.
That the universe is not what you have been TOLD.
Then imagine the universe as an electric universe, and that it operates to a cyclic clocklike spiral based system.
Think of the saying,
I am Alpha and omega.
Think anode and cathode.
Think binary stars, and that the sun has a sort of twin.

That twin may have it's own planets, and who the jesuits are looking for is on one of those planets.
Then imagine the need for gold in an electrical universe, when two stars near each other, think how you may be able to coat a planets iononosphere with a gold substance, thus averting the huge electrical consequences.
Think of a very long term adjenda, it's ultimate result been lots of gold waiting for collection.
WHO's gonna run that show across time?
All roads lead to Rome.
All through time they keep the sheep fighting amongst themselves, whilst the adjenda is always at the core of all.

Can't blame them, if thats what is required to survive, then why shouldn't they?
hobbit

Hi Hobbit,
Where can I find out more about this? Are there any books? Websites etc?

I'm intrigued. I've recently read 'blue blood, true blood' and am currently reading 'voyagers I'.

Any direcxtions would be great
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #16
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Connecting with sauce ( class name)
The solar eclipse that is coming on the 22nd is a big one.
The jesuits will be watching.
When the sun is blocked off, we get a better view of space in the suns direction.
The jesuits will be watching.
We will have to rely on those in asia who will be in the path of the shadow.
Watch out at the opposite area on a sphere where the shadow is.

I don't read books, I scan them, the hobbit is the only book I have read.

Connecting with sauce, is connecting with yourself, time doesn't exist , imo.
We all know what is about to occur, but the connections are too weak, flouride is good at that, turned to stone, is the giant pineal gland statue in Rome, turned to stone, it connects you to your sauce.
http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/pineconecourt.jpg
hobbit

Last edited by hobbit; 07-15-2009 at 07:37 PM.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #17
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting message from Jane Burgermeister:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...7475045&ref=nf

Quote:
I'm sorry Rob but Bill Deagle, True Ott are the disinformation agents and they are trying to discredit me because I am attacking the elite, because I have uncovered their plans, have filed charges, the police are investigating and because I refuse to stop.

Their only way now is to discredit me which they do shamelessly on their shows. Should I post on my blog?

Bill Deagle and True Ott and Alex Jones have been collecting your IP addresses for years and concealing from you this almightY plot and also the effectiveness of just filing charges?

Now I've done they are doing everything to smear me.

Just thinK how pure and good I must be if all they can come up with is that I called someone a Nazi. In fact, I formulated by point more carefully and said Alan Philipps, another one of the group, was arguing for legal points as the Nazis did.

How much time and energy should I spend clarifying this?

Will people believe for example that Deagle and the lot seem so devious that they have tried to wreck the legal charges and injunction in the USA and have put out an alternative so full of errors it is bound to fail?

And yet this is the truth.

As for Alex Jones, he is also one of them too!! He is the ultimate collector of IP addresses, terrorising Americans with reports, suggesting a yawning gap between police and military and the people. I show a way out. I give people hope. I file charges. I told Alex in April. No interest from him.

After Jeff Rense finally picked up the sotry, he asked me and Dr Carley to appear on the show on Sunday night, cancelled it at the last minute and never told me even even though he knew it 11 pm to 1 am my time. He never rescheduled.

It's time people woke up and figured out for themselves something is very wrong with this kind of reporting.

Cheers, Jane
Old 07-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #18
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

The people who claim that Alex Jones, or Jeff Rense or whoever is "One of them" and go on and on about it, are usually people who feel they have the whole truth, and because Alex Jones or Jeff Rense or whoever didn't feature them on their news show and tell the whole world 'this person is right about everything, listen to them they 'know it all'', then they are one of them.

Look the person's quote from above:

"As for Alex Jones, he is also one of them too!! He is the ultimate collector of IP addresses, terrorising Americans with reports, suggesting a yawning gap between police and military and the people. I show a way out. I give people hope. I file charges. I told Alex in April. No interest from him."

The last two sentences are the tell all. First baseless charges against him, then "I told Alex [about my research and he didn't feature me on his show]. THEREFORE, he is one of them.

C'mon... ego ego ego... AJ started a radio show in his basement all on his ownsome and gets the info out that way. Enough people tune in for it to be viable to take nationally, which is awesome. STart your own radio show and get your message out! AJ doesn't know everything that's for sure, neither does Rense, Eycke. It's a free marketplace of ideas, but to say that if someone doesn't agree with us they are 'one of them' is the kind of trap that some truth seekers who believe very strongly they have the whole truth so everyone who doesn't say exactly what they think and say how right they are is 'one of them'. That's ego in action folks...
Old 07-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #19
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Good point 14 Chakras. However I should clarify that if you are like me, the truth is what we are after, not people we believe in. Alex Jones and Jane Burgermeister are people. Alex Jones exposes a lot of truth, but for some reason, he won't fight in court which is what Jane is doing. And I think fighting in court is a huge part of the truth that Alex Jones won't cover.

As for the swine flu and the attacks on all fronts from the PTB lately, they want people angry and humiliated. What we need on our side is exposure and lawyers, because law is the rule of the game, and law is the system by which we let us be enslaved. What they definitely don't want is that we try and win it by their rules, which is their justice system. Remember how it ends in the movie Pleasantville or in The Prisoner series? Always in court. Remember what William Cooper was doing most of his time? Studying new law texts.

I respect Alex Jones for waking up people by using fear which is the most primal emotion. I disagree with him about not urging them to use the courts. He wouldn't keep his show one more week if he did.

I respect Jane Burgermeister for doing what I am conviced the PTB don't want people to do: fight in courts with evidence. If I felt that someone like Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, I would just tell people that so far I am not working with him. I would not attack him since he do wake up people and that is important help. If people listening to him are not able to move on from anger afterwards and think for themselves, they deserve what they get.

William Cooper had both: he was doing the same job Alex does, at least for the radio show, and he was fighting in courts, telling people to do the same. Curiously, he didn't want anything to do with Alex Jones and he was talking a lot about the Jesuits.

The point is that everyone has a part of the truth. Even the disinfo agents, whoever they are, whether they are conscious or not, have to put truths in their lies. Look for the truth, forget the messenger.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #20
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Second email from Jane Burgermeister:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...3180045&ref=nf

Quote:
This is the second e-mail I recieved from Jane Burgermeister-

Thanks, Rob.

I agree they are afraid. What they fear are simple steps like filing charges, getting the police to investigation, holding these criminals to account before the law, pressing for corrective justice, writing letters to have licences withdrawn, talking to the military etc.

The trio of Deagle, Ott and Jones just talk - and do absolutely nothing.

I have to confess I was shocked at Deagle and Ott's treachery. As far as I can see they have been deceiving people for years. The iron fist is one thing; the smile of Iago another. I guess they thought I would stay inside the group and let them ruin my injunction etc but I set up camp outside, and now they have to roll out the heavy smear guns. Ott sent a torrent of abuse via email full of pure lies and so obviously so that I threatened to take him to court - and he stopped.

However, I think more and more people are waking up to just how deep the tentacles of this criminal organisation reach into the alternative media!

It's up to each of us, Rob! That's what I learned through all this.

Cheers, Jane
Old 07-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #21
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Curious, do you think that Jane would have time to pursue all of these court cases if she was busy with a daily radio show, multiple Websites that get operated with dozens of new pages in content daily, making, producing and releasing feature length movies every few months and speaking around the Country to try and wake people up to the truth as you see it constantly.

I personally don't know very many human beings as productive as Alex Jones. He may not be taking whoever to court that Jane is, and that's good for her to be doing what she sees as the best approach. I don't think anyone is going to knock Jane for not having a daily radio show, making movies and having multiple websites with multiple updates daily. I would personally expect the same courtesy to come from her for those not doing whatever it is she is doing.

It's not about getting acceptance from some sort of peer group of people who are trying to expose the truth as they see it. It's about doing what you feel intuitively is the part that you are guided to do inside. That way, we each fulfill our piece of the puzzle and together it is more.

Divisiveness and infighting between those who are doing their best exposing truth is highly counter productive. Instead of taking pot shots at those who spend their lives working to tell the truth as they see it, we should instead follow their example but do it in our own way. Let our work speak for itself rather than trying to compare to others or tear down others.

The nice thing about Alex Jones is that he does not attack other researchers. He focuses on an alternative view into the world events around us and does more to get out what's really going on in current events than anyone else does. Some of his exposures literally force the mainstream media to address certain things they would otherwise sweep under the carpet.

My point though more is, let's focus on what we think is best, but attacking others and infighting is not good for anyone other than the powers that be.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #22
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. I'm not knocking Jane either. I'm not up on what she's doing specifically, but we need people to try different approaches and I get your point Rob that going to court might be a viable path to try and bring in some change. So in that respect, all the power to her, keep up the great work.

My personal belief is that the change that really needs to happen and will make the biggest difference will happen within the heart rather than in court, but it takes a 'multi-channel' strategy to bring for this change and we're all here to do our part.

Also, I agree with your point, it's not about finding people to believe in, it's about uncovering the truth that will make us free right?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #23
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I would personally expect the same courtesy to come from her for those not doing whatever it is she is doing.
I know....

I think what bothered her the most is that Deagle took on him to start an injunction full of flaws and to put it on his site for download, without consulting Jane.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #24
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Chackra 14 Alex Jones doesn't do all that work by himself. It seems like too many people are starting to idolize him (false idols). We are not to worship anyone or anything including Jones, Deagle, Ott or even Bill and Kerry. I live in Austin and let me tell you, Austin is the most liberal town in Texas and people here don't like Alex Jones. He is a fear mongerer and fear, like Trav said to me, don't be afraid Love shall conquer all. So take what Alex Jones says with a BOX of salt and then come to your own conclusions. And don't get me started on Deagle (a desendant of Moses)????? Are we talking about bloodlines here, sound familiar? Not trying to make anyone mad here.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #25
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My point here more is, let's focus on what we think is best, but attacking others and infighting and claiming they are 'them' if they do not feature us and whatever opinion we have in their work is not good for anyone other than the powers that be.

I agree that AJ does not get the consciousness angel and does not understand where the solutions lie, so he does come across as fear based. But my discernment tells me personally that he is very much doing his best at trying to share what's going on behind the scenes and what some of the plots and conspiracies are. I find it unfortunate when someone does so much and then gets attacked as being "one of them" just because they don't feature one particular point of view.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.