Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
Soulmate7
Banned

Default Richard Gage on 911 Collapses!!!

Is what we know for so long about 9/11 beginning to reach the MSM?

First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:05 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Richard Gage on 911 Collapses!!!

YES1111111

AT LAST THIS INFO IS GETTING OUT TO THE POPULATION111111

CARMEN
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

What is MSM? is this mainstream media or an online channel?

it's a start anyways, good to see.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:53 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: 'First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.'

Response: This is the way it will be with spirituality, aliens, Earth's and humanity's real history...and 9/11 truth. In a few years...people will be acting like they always believed in all of these things. The crusaders probably won't even be heroes. We are a strange race...

This was a good spot on a local news program. It was tactful...yet to the point...and damaging to whoever was really responsible for that terrible day.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-30-2009 at 05:05 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:03 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The whole world should be officially notified about that!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #6
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Is what we know for so long about 9/11 beginning to reach the MSM?
Probably allowed to reach the MSM by the PTB ...maybe because of the internett and so many people now dont accept the official explanation...

They will blame it on the sloppiness of the Bush Administration
A thing of the past...

And say we have change now new policy more open and friendly to the public ...
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Redezra...bang on my friend, you see it as I do
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:29 AM   #8
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
What is MSM? is this mainstream media or an online channel?

it's a start anyways, good to see.
Yes your right, msm is mainstream media. I kept mistaking it for MSN for awhile.

Gage is an incredible man. He has really done a lot to push for truth, with solid evidence to back him up. He got the truth bug and hasn't taken one step backwards since.
Glad to see him on the msm, and better yet they actually let him talk!
About a year ago he was on am1130, a local radio station in my area. He was barely able to talk, and of course the called him a quack and other names that they always use.

+1 for the good guys.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think when the time is right they will want the people to know it was a false flag attack, they want to destroy peoples trust in the American government so that they can bring in a global government. They are destroying the British peoples trust of our government by the expenses scandal. The labour government has no chance of getting back into power, they are finished.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny: I agree with you. I have very mixed feelings regarding 9/11 truth, anti-NWO, disclosure, patriot movement, etc. These things can be given a spin and manipulated to destablize legitmate government...and institute a corrupt and possibly alien government(if that hasn't already occurred). I want the truth about everything to be revealed...but the way that it's revealed is extremely important. Avalon and Camelot are good places for truth to seep into the public consciousness. People can listen to insiders...and then make observations and speculations among friends(hopefully).

I'm trying to invite myself into the PTB party...whether they want me or not. I don't want to fight with them. I simply want to know what they know...and then respond responsibly...in my own way...and in my own time. I don't consider the PTB to be my enemies. I keep thinking that they have corrupt and evil aliens on one side...and an ignorant, apathetic, and reactionary general public on the other side...and the PTB are the go-betweens. I tend to think that they are deluded and corrupted...but that if I were in their shoes...I'd probably be worse. If the general public becomes informed and involved...and the evil aliens are exorcized...we might actually have a meeting of the minds...benevolent aliens...responsible public...and non-corrupt PTB. Then we might actually achieve peace on Earth.

Was 9/11 an Inside Earth Job? The real, full truth about 9/11 might open a Pandora's Box which would shake this world to it's central sun. This may be the major reason for the obvious cover-up. How do we save the world...without destroying the world? My answer is...to get informed...without getting angry. We need to have the composure and detachment of a neurosurgeon...as we educate ourselves concerning the contradictions, uncertainties, and horrors of the real world.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-24-2009 at 01:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Richard Gage on 911 Collapses!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Was 9/11 an Inside Earth Job? The real, full truth about 9/11 might open a Pandora's Box which would shake this world to it's core. This may be the major reason for the obvious cover-up. How do we save the world...without destroying the world? My answer is...to get informed...without getting angry. We need to have the composure and detachment of a neurosurgeon...as we educate ourselves concerning the contradictions, uncertainties, and horrors of the real world.
Maybe we need to be shaken. Maybe that is the only thing that will get us up off our butts and finally wake up! We allowed this to carry on because we are apathetic. What was the outcome of the destruction/attack on the wtc? TPTW needed catalyst (new Pearl Harbor) so that we must go to war with those dastardly cave dwelling terrorists. It's Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda, a never before heard of terrorist group, headed by a Saudi Arabian, so we launch an all out assault on Saudi Arabia right? Oh, no, that's right, we go after Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction. Info on weapons gleaned from some poor guy the Egyptians tortured for us who would have said anything to make the pain stop!

And what happened to our civil liberties and constitution? OH yeh, What constitution, writ of Habeas Corpus, 4th Amendment rights etc.? Slip sliding away, slip sliding awayyyyyyy (as the song goes). Saddam nationalized the oil fields and booted the big 4 oil companies, and shazam, immediately after we kick those nasty unverified terrorists butts, boot Saddam from power, the big 4 get their oil control back, the pipe line we wanted is put into motion and plans implemented to build new military bases along the pipeline to protect the poor Iraqis from oil spills. Ok, I am a little peeved about this whole mess. TPTW have lined their pockets with the money of the taxpayer and putrefied the ground with the blood of thousands of our military and hundreds of thousands if not over a million Iraqis all to stop some fictitious terrorists we are told want to destroy America and have weapons of mass destruction which no one has ever found. Oh, and if they get a nuke, just how are they going to launch it from a cave? OH, I KNOW... 500 will put it in some fancy slingshot, pull real hard and let it go!

This whole episode disgusts me! 9/11 was a false flag event, done with the help of people in high places, and the proof of controlled demolition is so well proven by Richard Gage at Architects and Engineers for truth that for anyone to keep parroting that it was 19 hijackers (Many still alive) on planes that brought down those buildings is beyond ludicrous.

Those who are responsible need to be brought to justice for the thousands killed on 9/11 and for the billions wasted on a false war, and the million plus killed to keep the charade going! The corporations behind it who made billions need to be dealt with as well imho. Ok, goes and sits back in my corner. Thanks for reading, sorry about the rant, but this just sickens me. Two wrongs never make a right, I learned that in kindergarten.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

synonyms:
Love, Truth, Knowledge, Harmony, Light, Pleasure, Bliss, God
synonyms:
Fear, Lies, Ignorance, Dissonance, Darkness, Pain, Suffering, Satan

For me, deciding which path we should take is simple.

Last edited by Phtha; 05-31-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote