Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=245119

I have always had a bad feeling about this loud mouth. You decide.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Now THIS is garbage that shouldn't be posted here.

Since when did having a Jewish wife make someone a Zionist? That's just blatant anti-semitism and whoever took the time to create that page/post has too much time on their hands.

We must always remember that just because someone is Jewish, it does not make them a de-facto Zionist.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones is bound to be smeared by TPTB in the most devious ways you can imagine.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Since when did having a Jewish wife make someone a Zionist? That's just blatant anti-semitism and whoever took the time to create that page/post has too much time on their hands.

We must always remember that just because someone is Jewish, it does not make them a de-facto Zionist.
I could care less about semitism. This man has a agenda and it is hidden under the guise of truth. He is desperately trying to start violence in America.

Talk about what we want not about what we don't want.

He is using the oldest tactic on the truth seekers.

He is always talking about what we don't want period, thus making the unknowing masses manifest it without thought.

Once the intention is set it will manifest. He knows this very well.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
torz
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say I agree with this... I have had a WRONG feeling about ALex Jones for a long time, he makes me feel edgy and I trust my instincts when I feel like that.... it usually means nothing good comes this way....

HE knows....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I could care less about semitism. This man has a agenda and it is hidden under the guise of truth. He is desperately trying to start violence in America.

He is always talking about what we don't want period, thus making the unknowing masses manifest it without thought.

torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Dominic,

I don't think it is important if he is or isn't. What we should concentrate on is the information that he is putting out there.

He is no different than any of the other 'whistleblowing, activists'. I wouldn't even say that he is anti-government, he is just against foul play, so if he feels threatened about a one world government, Billberger group, shadow government etc. he shouts out for people to be more aware of what he think is going down. If those people take on board what he says is up to them. His 'job' is done.

People have criticized him for selling his bullhorn and other knick-knacks on his site, but we must understand, once again, it's his preferred way of raising cash.

Nobody pays his bills at home.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

pure garbage
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Dominic,

I don't think it is important if he is or isn't. What we should concentrate on is the information that he is putting out there.

He is no different than any of the other 'whistleblowing, activists'. I wouldn't even say that he is anti-government, he is just against foul play, so if he feels threatened about a one world government, Billberger group, shadow government etc. he shouts out for people to be more aware of what he think is going down. If those people take on board what he says is up to them. His 'job' is done.

People have criticized him for selling his bullhorn and other knick-knacks on his site, but we must understand, once again, it's his preferred way of raising cash.

Nobody pays his bills at home.

Best regards,

Steve
I absolutely agree with you here....the truth will set you free.
If you don't know the truth how can you combat what is happening, or even be prepared
I'm not his favorite fan, but he does expose the rats, and we need to know who the rats are
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones is doing what he loves.look at his passion ,its his purpose. The titles are worthless. What is a jew or a zionist but a state of mind. You need pressure to strike a match.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-25-2009 at 07:31 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Thank God you aren't a moderator here....censorship, censorship....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you here, Steve.
And I don't have the feeling he has double agenda's.
For me he has been an important source of information, especially these last months.
You may prefer the flat style of Alan Watts above his bullhorn style, but that can't be a reason to dismiss the information he is putting out, which is pretty factual as it is. Everybody has the right to express himself in his own unique way, that's the fun of not being clones. This week he described himself as an Archie Bunker type, I liked that.
I don't understand you strong dislike of these people Dominic, they have done lot's of research and usually can back up what they are saying. Are they not esoteric enough or what? At the other hand what you are bringing up here looks more like slander than anything else. I'm sorry.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #12
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

this was posted on Resne.com
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Alex Jones is doing what he loves.look at his passion ,its his purpose. The titles are worthless. What is a jew or a zionist but a state of mind. You need pressure to strike a match.

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I've always had a bad feeling about Pravda. There is no Izvestia (news) in Pravda (truth)...and no Pravda in Izvestia...at least during the Cold War. I have mixed feelings about Jones. Here is a quote from the article:

'The bottom line seems to be that, at the very least, Jones is doing, intentionally or otherwise, exactly what the Illuminati want by continually ranting, over and over again, about the control being imposed over the population. While this informs to a degree, the larger issue is of a massive desensitization through endless repetition and ensuing listener psychological frustration which leads to a de facto acceptance of that very control paradigm. Clever stuff. Repeat most anything often enough and people come to accept it and become resigned to it.'

I occasionally listen to Alex, or watch one of his videos. I recently watched 'Road to Tyranny' and 'The Obama Deception'. This is probably a good thing. Being informed by a wide variety of sources is healthy...though sometimes disillusioning. What concerns me is a steady diet of this type of journalism. Bill Cooper, who is one of my favorites presently, was concerned about Jones getting people whipped-up into a frenzy. I am concerned about the people who listen to Alex for four hours every day, and who may stockpile guns, etc, and have a knee-jerk hatred of authority. I'm not sure where the rational middle ground is. I think that exposing oneself to a wide variety of inputs and sources helps to avoid getting into potentially dangerous ruts. I am opposed to the NWO...yet I read the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs'. I'm currently reading an article entitled 'Spearheading Reform of the World Order'. I would like to make my case for globalism based upon the U.S. Constitution using the writing style of this journal...so as to be able to possibly influence even one elite or reptilian who might see the light...and make a difference. I once contacted the Trilateral Commission with just such an appeal. I suspect that all it did was get me on a list! But one never knows!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2009 at 04:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #15
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
why do you choose to use such a small font, 777??
i can't read it.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
why do you choose to use such a small font, 777??
i can't read it.
I apologize OPF

"]Alex Jones is doing what he loves.look at his passion ,its his purpose. The titles are worthless. What is a jew or a zionist but a state of mind. You need pressure to strike a match. Its all a part of the divine plan.[/I]
Old 03-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #17
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I'm SO glad Alex is being exposed.

I have listened to his shows and he always diverts any conversation that becomes too involved in the history of Zionism and the connection between the Illuminati and the state of Israel.
He also makes fun of people like David Icke who mention an Alien Agenda.
He is extremely egotistical and spreads allot of fear and separatism.
We want the truth, not people who manipulate it, disinform, and especially censor part of the story.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I agree,my thought is this.Is the message important or the messenger. My philosophy is the light and not the light bringer. Truth can come from someone who drowns themselves in alchohol, and so can a lie.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-25-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #19
smat
Avalon Senior Member

I personally really like Alex Jones.
He is one of the good guys, and I'm astonished at this thread.

Please could you be more specific instead of silly name calling.
He's been against the N.W.O. for years.

Please explain what you think Zionism means and also why you think he is a Zionist.

You started this thread, now give your reasons.....

Lets see how many FACTS you can come up with to support your claim.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

My attitude towards jones: i do not like his personality too much ( but we all have our likes and dislikes), I appreciate all the info we get through him.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #21
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think Jones has a place in the scheme of things, and works harder than just about anyone to carry out his purpose, which I see as important. Some people can sleep through just about anything. He's like an alarm clock playing through a bull horn.

Someone who does rub me the wrong way is Brother Nathaniel Kapner. I see nothing but blind hate when I read anything from him.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Imagine an Alex Jones Bullhorn Alarm Clock! Imagine waking up to "Wake Up! You're not a slave of the New World Order!!!" being shouted at you through the bullhorn! Alex could give these to the elites as Christmas presents! Can you feel the love tonight?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2009 at 04:14 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #23
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I see we have quite a few infowarriors out here. I put this thread out because anyone who get this powerful is dangerous. I do not feel that it is in our best interest to be pounded with the low frequency chants that is part of his daily ritual.

Granted he uses the truth as his weapon of choice. But, There is only one truth and it comes from with in and my inner voice tells me he is a front man.

He is so fear based and wants others to remain at his low frequency with him.

If he was not doing the PTB a service he would have been gone long ago.

Rense and Jones are part of the same network I also found ties to ABC news.

Don't be force fed. All of the facts he speaks can be found else where and you can read them and decide for yourself.

I hope I made you all think for yourselves and go inside and feel the truth.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #24
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate your intent.

And intent is an important point. If I look at Alex Jones, I see a guy who is passionate about pulling aside the curtain so the fake wizard is shown for what he is.

On a higher consciousness level, yes, he is causing a manifestation of the evils he points out to perpetuate, in a way, by focusing attention on them. And people functioning on higher consciousness levels don't really need that.

But what about the people who are not yet up to that level of awareness. They may need a bit more oomph to get them to start investigating some more. That's what I see Alex doing.

I don't see him working for the "other side", but I do see him as solidly immersed in the "sides" game.

We're all here on this planet at this time to do some work in whatever area we need to personally on the broader area of polarity/duality. Graduates of this general lesson will not be found in this game.

So if Alex Jones gets your dander up, then ask yourself what you have encountered which needs some work, and offer him a silent thanks for being the catalyst.

What I try to determine, is whether the person is intending empowerment, or disempowerment. Freedom or slavery.

Quote:
I see we have quite a few infowarriors out here. I put this thread out because anyone who get this powerful is dangerous. I do not feel that it is in our best interest to be pounded with the low frequency chants that is part of his daily ritual.

Granted he uses the truth as his weapon of choice. But, There is only one truth and it comes from with in and my inner voice tells me he is a front man.

He is so fear based and wants others to remain at his low frequency with him.

If he was not doing the PTB a service he would have been gone long ago.

Rense and Jones are part of the same network I also found ties to ABC news.

Don't be force fed. All of the facts he speaks can be found else where and you can read them and decide for yourself.

I hope I made you all think for yourselves and go inside and feel the truth.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:08 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Despite what he's said or done, it does NOT justify painting him as a zionist.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote