Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Polarization is accelerating

I developed the habbit a while back of detaching my consciousness from the mainstream train of thought of society. A great advantage of doing this is that you begin to see a very clear picture of the positive or negative polarization of the people you view on a daily basis.

I live on the East Coast of South Florida. Before the acceleration of the vibration of consciousness ramped up a few months back this area already had a great deal of contrast between people in fear consiousness and love consciousness. All emotions are routed in these two themes.

What I am seeing happening right now is alarming to me. The negative people are becoming much more skewed towards the victim mentality. Where as the positive people are heading in the other direction at the same rate.

This is all tied to the acceleration of the vibration of consciousness that I have writen about on this forum before. The positive people are in the process of ascension. Thier DNA has gone through the first phase of enhancement and they are seeing life as a joyous daily happening. Thier consciousness is keeping up with the vibration of consciousness effortlessly.

In contrast, the negative individuals are experiencing a far different perception of reality. To them everything is racing away in a caotic manner. Everything around them is becoming a stress factor. Because of this they are finding more and more ways to play the victim. Playing the victim is where the majority of your consiousness is focused on past events that you have unconsiously attached negative emotions to.

For those of you reading this that are in the the broken record train of thought of the past, the time for procrastination is over. If you wish to make it through the comming trasition into a higher reality, it is time to get your stuff together. Turn off the TV, and clear the mind with meditation. Catch yourself playing the victim and stop yourself in the process. Replace that bad habbit by making an effort to focus your attention on the things in your life that you can be greatful for.

A good way to do this is by creating a small gratitude list. Write down a few things in your life that you are greatful for on a small piece of paper and keep it with you. When ever you feel yourself heading down the path of negative thought, pull it out and read it.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 12-07-2008 at 07:44 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #2
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default Re: The Polarization is accelerating

Extremely interesting as I too have noticed something similar in the people that I see on the street and meet.

Most I see are going about their lives with absolutely no clue as to what is going on around them - there is no awareness at all.

There are only a few people that I know personally that have any idea or awareness of the higher vibrations - and this is something I can sense when talking to them.

There is so little time left now...
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #3
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

To T3G, really good to stumble across one of your posts again. i have resonated with everything else I've seen of yours and this is no different.

I also feel the gaps widening - feel being the operative word as i can't define it with my mind.

Also this last month i have been frantically (frantically =45000 words in the last month or so) and happily writing a novel in which the main character is reviewing his life, looking at the good he has done ie the love he has shared and hte help he has given, the hurtful things that have been done to him and the mean things he has done to others, for which he has to take responsibility in order to heal. Just the act of writing it I hope helps to feed into the collective the importance of letting go the past to become the new.

love to all
and gratitude for all that is in my life
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:50 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
...Turn off the TV, and clear the mind with meditation. Catch yourself playing the victim and stop yourself in the process. Replace that bad habit by making an effort to focus your attention on the things in your life that you can be grateful for.

A good way to do this is by creating a small gratitude list. Write down a few things in your life that you are grateful for on a small piece of paper and keep it with you. When ever you feel yourself heading down the path of negative thought, pull it out and read it.
. I will certainly follow this Wisdom Tone3jaguar. I use a small crystal (quartz) I found as a gratitude reminder. In my pocket, when I touch it and feel it's surface, I feel thankful for the Life I live. It is like fresh air in my lungs.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #5
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Becky's gratitude list:

1. tone3jaguar

I am seeing this as well although sometimes find myself hopping on the train speeding in the wrong direction. Thanks for articulating something I have been thinking about.

Love,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:15 AM   #6
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

For those of you reading this that are in the the broken record train of thought of the past, the time for procrastination is over. If you wish to make it through the comming trasition into a higher reality, it is time to get your stuff together. Turn off the TV, and clear the mind with meditation. Catch yourself playing the victim and stop yourself in the process. Replace that bad habbit by making an effort to focus your attention on the things in your life that you can be greatful for.
I like the list Idea Tone,
I tried mixing up a bit of catholicism with this idea, so everytime a negative came into my head I said 3 hail mary's and stopped eating meat on fridays.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:03 AM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

indeed t3j ...

the ascension train has already left the station, a boarding pass stamped 'love and truth of the heart' is our only way on ...

'victim and fear mode of the mind' will be left behind, no seats will be available for those still in the place of old, a place of ego

how to acquire a love and truth boarding pass ...

clean up the old within ourselves ... old patterns, old thinking, old beliefs ...

time to dig deep and locate what hides within ego, bring it to the surface, face it, feel why it has been and is so negative ...

then cleanse it, transform negative to positive, know we are not a victim to what we believe are our fears, know we are not victims of what once was ...

know we are love

at this point, we receive our boarding pass, hop on

great observation t3j about where people are in this moment, it is so true, so many are spinning in fear, fear for their own survival, i have made the same observation since the beginning of this year but it has increased exponentially over the course of the last couple of months

and yet, others that authentically seek their truth, do not want to play the victim role, others who have done their inner work ... they are flourishing beautifully now ... they've received their boarding passes

the gap is becoming wider, much wider, we're seeing it on many different levels in this world and i believe we will continue to do so

remove ourselves from fear ... clean up the cobwebs which exist within us now and as you say tone, turn off our tv's, meditate, come to know what is real ... be real ... live authentically ...

get our boarding passes ...

hop on the ascension train ... enjoy the ride!!!

follow your heart ... it knows where it's going
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:45 AM   #8
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste t3j,

I thank you for this beautiful remembrance.

A list is a great way to remind oneself to stay focused

during the day on what really matters.

May the infinite creator guide us (today) on our

path to ascension.

Many divine blessings!

Namaste
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:27 AM   #9
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I'm reading The Presence Process by Michael Brown and I can't begin to describe the "shift" I've experienced. He provides a 10 week "process" in the book to help you "let go" of all the old negative baggage so you can focus on the NOW. You can get one on amazon.com and again, I can't tell you how much just reading it alone has done. I'm starting the process as soon as my dear friend gets her copy so we can do it together.

ETA:

Hi Tones! It is nice to see you and regarding your insights, I agree as well. People are different right now and those drifting toward the negative don't even seem to want to try to put on 'polite' face anymore.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Very well worded Tone3jaguar,

You definitely are well on your way to ascension has other kindred souls round here.
I believe that by staying grounded in our hearts and in the Now allows for being guided wisely.
Knowledge is fine but will never replace one's inner wisdom.
Keep the connection with the Spirit world integrate and transcend all fears and miracles enter our lives.
We are the creators of our own time line.
We are the ones we have always been looking for.

I want to share this link with you which I am finding to the point
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...onarticle.html

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #11
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

That is truly a great wording of how many people feel it to be. I see it in the faces of people everyday. The stress and the negativity bottled up inside. "We must maintain the facade of happiness by all means!" they seem to say. Being centered/grounded in the calm eye of the storm is a blessing, because this storm is accelerating towards a great climax. For those on the path of Ascension this acceleration is a blessing also, because the faster we get there, the better

Love/Light,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:53 AM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The first half of the day today was rough for me. My mind kept racing away with negative thoughts. This was the first time this has happened in quite some time. So I sat down and did a 10 min. JAPA meditation and then all was good after that. The only difference was that I had gotten poor sleep because I consumed some alchohol Friday night. I did not see the harm in a few beers. However, I guess that the effects that it has now are drastically different then they would have been even one month ago.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:32 AM   #13
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, ive noticed this. Negative people are becoming more negative and positive people are becoming more positive. My sister who has always been a negative person as well as a bit of a control freak has really started to show her true colors. Shes not a nice person at all now, and i really cant bear to be in her company or anywhere near her aura. Shes got a very constricting vibe to her and its not a friendly one at all. After taking certain entheogens with her and her boyfriend a couple of weeks ago i discovered something that had only been a suspician before. When i looked into her face i could see what i can only describe as very reptilian looking features. Her boyfriend looked fine, he's a happy chappy, no badness in him at all. But she looked like a lizard. No wonder people call her a reptile when their angry at her.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:21 PM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Yes, ive noticed this. Negative people are becoming more negative and positive people are becoming more positive. My sister who has always been a negative person as well as a bit of a control freak has really started to show her true colors. Shes not a nice person at all now, and i really cant bear to be in her company or anywhere near her aura. Shes got a very constricting vibe to her and its not a friendly one at all. After taking certain entheogens with her and her boyfriend a couple of weeks ago i discovered something that had only been a suspician before. When i looked into her face i could see what i can only describe as very reptilian looking features. Her boyfriend looked fine, he's a happy chappy, no badness in him at all. But she looked like a lizard. No wonder people call her a reptile when their angry at her.
and the eyes are the windows to our souls ...
i have noticed the eyes of people who are stuck in very deep places of negativity to seem so lost and so harsh, lacking any true feeling of love, feel like i don't gravitate to being with them for very long, pull away or something
and others who are positive and are coming to know their truth, their eyes speak of divine love, wisdom and dance with light ... their eyes invite one to stay, and i do, and i feel connection

just an observation, a real eyeopener
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #15
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Alot of people find ignoring reality more important than listening to their inner voice. The longer they do this, the more empty are their eyes.

Sometimes the people who sit on the fence through life often fall off or get pushed!

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote