Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why did you join these forums?

It was recently stated to me by someone that the only reason why anyone joined these forums was to talk about subjects directly related to Project Camelot. Here is the quote

Quote:
Everyone joined this forum to discuss our material, not to hear others showcase theirs.
I then stated that this was a big assumption.

So my question to all of you is, Why did you join? And also, Why are you still a subscribing member? Also, have you ever read the forum rules? If so, Do you think they should be modified to be congruent with the evolution of these forums since their creation?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Why did you join these forums?

Hi Tone3,

I have 1 additional question for you in regard to a possible modification of forum rules ,if you don't mind.

How did this forum's evolution take place and how would you describe the current phase this forum is in?

I am curious what your take is on that.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
So my question to all of you is, Why did you join? And also, Why are you still a subscribing member? Also, have you ever read the forum rules? If so, Do you think they should be modified to be congruent with the evolution of these forums since their creation?
Hi t3j,

honest questions, here my honest answers:

I joined mostly for the reason to share...I wanted to share my limited wisdom and unlimited love with all of you. In adition I hoped that I will learn another people's wisdom and receive another people's love, which I mostly did and I am so thankfull for this.

About the subscribtion: I actually decided that I will not pay for something which value isn't worth the money required. I still read the forum, but wasn't ready to pay for sharing my own thoughts. This until the moment, as the nexus thread started, which resonated so much with my heart, that I decided to brake my own rule and pay the required money for posting.

(By the way, you'll notice that I try to post both in PC and PA parts of the forum...I'm not only bound to the nexus thread.)

It is difficult for me to pay for posting and being attacked after I've posted MY truth, but unfortunately, some of the memebers here are still to earthly bound and do not see the whole...Anyway, the main reason why I'm still subscribed is the fact that I found some wonderful souls here on this forum. I am so greatfull to know you, thank you.

And yes, I've read the forum rules...which is easy to follow, if I just don't offend anyone here in an unappropriate manner, which I don't do. So the rules are fine with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Hi Tone3,

I have 1 additional question for you in regard to a possible modification of forum rules ,if you don't mind.

How did this forum's evolution take place and how would you describe the current phase this forum is in?

Jenny
If I may answer this question too, I must say that the forum's evolution isn't satisfactory...according to the visitor numbers, there are only about 300-400 eople reading this forum currently, which is 0,01 % of the possible more then 3 mil. visitors that the original PC website had...
It is obvious that the negativity here just rised in the last few weeks, so no wonder so many are gone...Sorry to see this evolution...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

malletzky

I agree...and I came to this forum to share and learn as well...I pay no heed to why others joined....they cannot change me or my way of living..and I am by no means a wealth of knowledge...but I know my truth..and that which resonates with me... it is that truth that I gravitate to...
Fortunately there are many here with that same truth...that is why I am here
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I joined to learn as much as possible, because a year ago I knew nothing about any of this stuff.
The member numbers have dropped for a number of reasons.
I know of at least 5 other forums that have been started by previous members.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I joined as an 'avid' follower of Project Camelot from its inception, I was indebted to Kerry and Bill for opening up discourse to like-minded souls.
We are, of course, all on a personal mission - to clarify the wrongs and to put things right.
Honesty, transparency and a genuine love for each other seems to be the ultimate goal.
So far, we have encountered some fantastic people, made friends, are missing some whilst they are mentally 're-fuelling', learned loads to help us keep safe and healthy, and been guided on our own wobbly path to some sort of sensibility/rationality. We don't have to force our views on others any more, as there are now so many of us.
The bottom line - thank goodness for this forum - thanks again Kerry and Bill, and we have now learned we can really say NO to the bullish PTB!
Keep up the good work y'all - it's almost meditation hour here - every little helps xxxx
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

I joined in act of frustration to seek answers that no one else could answer. Most of these are still unanswered but I am surround by like minded individuals who are looking for the some for one reason or another.

I don't agree with every interview with Camelot but this is for everyone to perform their own conclusions. So far, these interviews have provided me with a more answers than any other place out there.

The state of the forum in the beginning was chaos at best. There were individuals who just wanted to be a troll and cause problems, some to take a spot light and some seeking answers as well as provide help to others.

When I arrived, I was mainly seeking answers but also stayed in the shadows because I really didn't want the tongue lashings that were going around for no reason at all other than stating an opinion that someone thought they were above everyone else. Now, I don't really care and speak my mind without this fear but there are still others out here who remain in those shadows and would like to see more of them.

Last edited by David; 05-09-2009 at 07:49 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #8
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, my reasons are pretty much the same as all those presented before I got onto this thread. And yes, I would like to say that meeting people virtually like David gives me an opportunity to learn from experiences that I have never had. (Hope your memories surface soon and that you'll share with us, David)

And more recently, I had the opportunity to meet three members of Avalon. Sharing a conversation with them is amazing. We are all on the same page. What an experience! Can't be easily found elsewhere.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I had this utopic dream, this idea that we were all here to bring in a new paradigm.
I had this misguided vision that we were here because we cared due to being willing to learn from each other.
I even thought that I was joining a group of "awake" people.
I understand MalletSky's (Sp) frustration about being flamed for posting after having paid for the privilege.
I do not apologise for being so direct and abrasive. There is such a thing as loving and being truthful. I am being my truth and I see things that I would like to have others seeing.
Why do I not apologise? After I have said/posted things, and even the wife and kids have seen this, something will happen where there is an article, a movie or a posting by one of them that are adored (I'm talking the big guns here, Brinkly, Sparks and company) where what I have said is repeated virtually verbatum. The synchronicities in my life are growing exponentially and I feel a lot. I feel I have a lot to share. An example is last night the family and I sat down and watched the DVD of "Chain Reaction". The whole opening sequence was filled with stuff I have said. We were all stunned.
To cut to the chase and answer the question directly, I joined to help effect world change no matter what it took. This has been in-effective in my limited view.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i did belong to openminds-and, michael tsarion group...
but, i never belonged to this type of forum where i did a lot of posts,
normally, i just read stuff & interacted with some interesting people
via private emails...
prior to PA/PC - although, i did belong to a few yahoogroups
where i exchanged information with others on similiar paths
and/or answered lots of different questions for others
and, i know, my presence on them,
was appreciated & valued,
and, it did help a lot of people
(there is a lot that goes on,
beneath the boards, in private emails, etc.)
i could have written 10 books, in the time, i gave away for free
(however, i did it, because it was the good/and, the right thing to do)
i have learned a lot about myself, and, about others,
and, i told my story here once, but, erased it,
i wasn't ready to deal with it, publically
(it needs to be written in a book)

i joined because,
i felt this was the type of place i belonged
i joined because,
i thought i had something of value to say/and, to share
and, i joined because,
i knew, i was here, to help bring people back to "the round",
the original round...
and, i envisioned,and, i hoped
that many of us, could do it together,
as, one big huge loving group --
however, sadly, i was mistaken
i now realise, that "the dreamer" that i am,
has real work to do, and, i must go into semi-seclusion to do it.

i felt i had to be, somewhere,
that, i could put my heart into what matters,
and, i had to be, somewhere,
that, i could be in the heart of what matters,
however, at this point,
i do NOT feel, NOR, i do NOT think,
i belong here anymore - i do NOT feel a part of what goes on here
which is, both true,
and, quite sad to say,
and, tells me, we will all experience great duality-all the way to the end !!!

PA/PC, did allow me to cross paths
with a few people, who, i would likely NOT have met
if it wasn't for this forum - so, i am very grateful
and exceedingly thankful for that occuring,
these people, are people, who i spent prior grand cycles with,
and that is very important

and, with those people,
i plan to take my 33 years of work, and, express it
i believe, i have real work to do,
and, i believe, it is important--
and, with that said, it is time for me to depart
& do exactly that - i believe, i have a distinct mission/purpose/and, tasks
& being here, is NOT getting any of them done

good luck to all of you ---over and out !!! xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 05-09-2009 at 10:10 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I must back up what Susan has said here....

The forum allowed me to gain Knowledge,

And above all to meet the person, through this forum, that will take me further,

But now i have achieved that,

this forum can take me no further.

There are too many egocentric, misguided souls here, who think they are "spiritual", "superior", and they are not.

But the forum has been great, so thanks to the organisers for that...

But i am done now.

Bye, and thanks for a fab time - there are better places to be now, and being here is taking time that i need to take elsewhere..

Over and out!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #12
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i did belong to openminds-and, michael tsarion group...
but, i never belonged to this type of forum where i did a lot of posts,
normally, i just read stuff & interacted with some interesting people
via private emails...
prior to PA/PC - although, i did belong to a few yahoogroups
where i exchanged information with others on similiar paths
and/or answered lots of different questions for others
edited for length but please refer to original
i plan to take my 33 years of work, and, express it
i believe, i have real work to do,
and, i believe, it is important--
and, with that said, it is time for me to depart
& do exactly that - i believe, i have a distinct mission/purpose/and, tasks
& being here, is NOT getting any of them done

good luck to all of you ---over and out !!! xxx
eXchanger - you are abandoning us?
So be it - a great creative loss - I can only say that as times are changing, we rely upon each other more and more. That's what this forum was set out to be, a catalyst for 'humanity' - we MUST take care of each other.
We are growing, thank you for your input (((Susan)))x

Last edited by Avid; 05-09-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #13
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
exChanger - you are abandoning us?
So be it - a great creative loss - I can only say that as times are changing, we rely upon each other more and more. That's what this forum was set out to be, a catalyst for 'humanity' - we MUST take care of each other.
We are growing, thank you for your input (((Susan)))x
What a shame,exChanger. You are another crest-of-the-wave, a pioneer.It is never easy for those.
Love,bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:52 PM   #14
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
I must back up what Susan has said here....

The forum allowed me to gain Knowledge,

And above all to meet the person, through this forum, that will take me further,

But now i have achieved that,

this forum can take me no further.

There are too many egocentric, misguided souls here, who think they are "spiritual", "superior", and they are not.

But the forum has been great, so thanks to the organisers for that...

But i am done now.

Bye, and thanks for a fab time - there are better places to be now, and being here is taking time that i need to take elsewhere..

Over and out!

Goodbye Piers - and good luck, thankfully there are many truthful, dedicated and spiritual people still here to wish you well. NAMASTE.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #15
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Why did you join these forums?

Why did I join these forums?
I've been searching all of my life without giving it much thougt. From grade school when I was curious about dinosaurs and why they became extint which progressed to a curiosity about different political and social phiolosophies to researching different religions. There was this whole established socio-political-economic system circulating around my life which I was apart of as a given. I've been trying to understand as long as I can remember why it should be a given. I've been searching for my own truth. I joined in the hope that I could find more honest answers amongst people who were also searching for the truth. I joined because I no longer wanted to be one of the hypnotised followers.
I wanted to follow my heart and my heart led me to this wonderful and stimulating community of searchers of the truth. God bless Kerry and Bill for giving us the oppurtinity to hear what all of their interviewees had to say. Without their efforts, it would have been very hard to have the opportunity to hear all of these messages. I'm not saying that everything that has been said should be set in stone. The point is that each of has resonated with a particular part of any given interview, which has led us to research and disover our own truths.
I am very happy and feel blessed to have found all of you. You have been teachers for me on my path in searching for the TRUTH.

Pease and Love Always,
Yiolas
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #16
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Nice to hear you, Yiolas. Some join in,some go onBigBen (2).jpg. Bye, Piers, and very best luck with your time. Stop by some time to say how you're going?
Aloha and light, bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #17
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

If i can offer ( a very little ) piece of advice to some of you old timers here , and my time here is limited here as yours.
we all have our limits..the energy rented to us so we can share with others, is not inexhaustible.
Intelligence still depends on energy, ability to express ourselves any conducive way still depends on energy, our emotional involvment depends on having enough energy to control the same..
So my little advice is..don't exhaust your-selves, do not blame your-selves, don't expect from this place to be 'everything;
I'm aware for lots of us internet may mean a lot, we might not be able to go out that much, we need to learn, to meet others,
this place is really great , open and welcoming.
There are not so many such open-minded and uplifting places on the net i believe.
It's an organized chaos out there..

Internet has dangers of its own, after all , till certain moment, one never knows whome you talk to. It's accompanied by basic feelings of unsecurity, uncertainity, curiosity, expectations, intutions ( often false ) .
Information influx we have to control to keep healthy.
Influences we have to filter..
An experiment, project, something with mighty potential to develop into the very other thing we do not know yet how it will look.

May look good if good people are involved. So please do not give up on yourself and keep this wonderful place going.

Just do not exhaust yourself . Each day and each message maybe just the last, so stay aware ..love and kindness

Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #18
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I joined Project Avalon to talk/learn/share info about spirituality and preperadness for the potentially turbulent transition phase to the "new paradigm" -these are ground crew topics.

I could not care less for UFO's and stuff like that - so most of the Camelot stuff is of little interest to me, but it was camelot (via thier contact with David Wilcock) which led me to the new Project Avalon forum - and that was a bit of a trip to be sure.

Through Project Avalon I have met many interesting people.

I still like it - it has been a very interesting trip since the start of Project Avalon and I personally plan to stay with it until the wheels fall off.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 05-10-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I joined for the opposite reason of Anchor. To learn more about UFOs and Camelot related topics which I have studied my whole life.

I have wonderful spiritual people in my extended family and friends so I have no need to join and internet forum to learn more about spiritual topics.. though I must say any extra spiritual insights I have gained have been an added 'bonus' thank you to all of you.. even the members I have had trouble with recently, I learnt more about myself and human interaction through our dialogue.

As tempting as it is to leave at the first sign of trouble or disharmony, I think I will be here for the long haul. Watching, learning, sharing.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:02 AM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I came to this forum for a number of reasons. First, it was great being with folks who are like-minded and interested in the same questions I had. Second, it was refreshing to be on a forum where the guidelines included one had to be civil to the other members. This has been an ongoing process but for the most part this is one of the nicest forums I've been at. Think GodLikeProductions which was my first experience with a forum and you have a sense of my first forum experience.

Then I found myself wanting to gather information, others shared experience on just how to do basic stuff for preparing for earth changes. Then AstralWalker entered the scene and the Nexus thread is another journey in a new direction - a direction that feels right, whole and something of benefit to us all.

There is much I just don't have time to read here so I pick and choose which threads to open and scan. I truly appreciate the members here and the many gifts they bring and share on a daily basis.

I do get frustrated those members caught up in ego and attempt to control and manipulate some of the other members. Life is just to short to be grandstanding. Particularly now that our time is so short. This is a time we need to be cooperating with one another and stop trying to impose personal will on another.

I stay because there folks here who are part of my soul family and we are in this transformational period as part of a team effort - a spiritual energetic new matrix is being created and we are a part of that process. It is with our intention that a different, kinder world will evolve.

I enjoy the energy of mudra, Sureil, AstralWalker, Sara and so many others who indirectly remind me to stay the course and stay on course. We are blessed to have this opportunity to come together in this manner on this forum and for that I'm both appreciative and very, very grateful.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:37 AM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Hi Tone3,

Jenny
This is my perception of the evolution of these forums

Well, I was not here at the very beginning of it like some. I came in after there where the initial 4000 sudden new members. It was like the gold rush of information gathering for those that where here back then. It was just like the wild west where the gold rushes took place. I was mostly only participating in the spirituality forums on the Avalon side back then. It was pretty safe in that forum for a while. The outlaws pretty much stayed out of there because there where some heavy hitters participating in it. I ended up taking a break from it for about a month or so. When I came back, just before the place went subscription, the spirituality forums had actually been taken over by a group of people trying to sell the idea of worshiping Lucifer and they where hijacking every thread to spread their religion. If you disagreed with them, they would try to intimidate you.

Then the forum went subscription. Everyone that was a member either had to pay a small fee to help fund the Camelot Interviews or stop posting. This cleaned most of the rif raf out of here. There was a temporary lul in post volume because people where in the process of signing up. Then slowly but surely it picked back up again. Not to the level it had been at before where it got totally out of control, but to a more manageable level of participation.

Then here recently, people started posting up large quantities of fear based propaganda as thread topics again. This lowered the energy down lower and lower every time it happened. Many started leaving again because they did not wish to be exposed to negative alternative media. Probably for the same reasons that they stopped watching the television media and started intaking the alternative media which brought them here.

I read a quote from a leadership book one time. I was reading the book because I was managing over 30 manual laborers. The quote was "If you are not pissing people off then you are not changing things fast enough".

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 05-10-2009 at 04:42 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:06 AM   #22
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Why did you join these forums?

I joined for simple reasons, to be able to share with like minded kindred souls. I have been completely blessed by being here. I have posted some, and I guess I am lucky or I haven't disturbed the waters enough to upset people and thus be attacked and for that I am grateful.

I have thick skin and can take flamers because I am not here for them. I am here to share in oneness of spirit and love with you beautiful awake souls. I am here to stretch my own held ideas, learn and continue to grow. And that I can say most definitely has happened by the sharing of information that some of you find. I love PC/PA, and cannot thank the workers behind the scenes enough for what they bring to us.

I am looking for more interaction real time to grow and would love to see a chat window. I posted an opportunity for us to do some guided meditation together, but it does not appear that anyone really wants that, which is fine really. I will continue on my own in that regard.

Thanks for all of you who share and give of yourselves.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:45 AM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

To empower others to think for themselves and transmute darkness to light, by stop the worshipping of the
golden Calf of ignorance. I'm here to stabbed all golden ............bulls right between the eyes. We bull fighters are not swayed by our sorroundings,we just care about the bull
ignoranceignoranceignoranceignoranceignoranceignor anceignoranceignoranceignoranceignoranceignorancei gnorance

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-10-2009 at 07:59 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:47 AM   #24
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I joined to work on concepts for a new paradigm, to design a future we want to live in and find a clear and compelling way to describe it. Unfortunately, very few others have ever seemed to think that this sort of thing would be worthwhile. Maybe it is a silly idea, and the Handbook for a New Paradigm series is yet another trap for the unwary. The more I learn, the less I know.

Clif High is still forecasting a summer of hell, but I feel some very good things are about to happen. Major earth changing things (but not "earth changes" in the destructive sense). Humanity will know the truth about many things which have been hidden.

I don't think that negativity is driving people away. Based on view counts, people flock to all of the "fear" threads, Nibiru, swine flu, galactic plane crossings, and similar junk. I think without the daily dose of fear, people are getting bored and wandering off. People want to be "prepared". The only problem with that is, the future we are about to face is something nobody is talking about. It's going to be a really big surprise, to me as much as everyone else.

Okay, well, hmmm. I don't know where some of that came from.

I think I'll hang around this forum a while longer and see what happens.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The only problem with that is, the future we are about to face is something nobody is talking about
Elaborate please... I think its had a fair mention on this site in various parts.

I actually think that many of the quieter members have a fair idea of what is coming down, but a lot of people don't want to hear it when the subject is raised. Nor do potential contributors want or need to run the gauntlet that seems to be necessary each time anyone wants to stick their head above the parapet and say anything about it.

I myself get flak for saying some of the things I have said, typically over the way I say it rather than the subject matter of what is said.

Should anyone be forward enough to state their opinion, or even their ideas for contributing to a new paradigm they tend to be attacked by people or groups of people who act like its their role to be some kind of protectors of the innocent, whilst demonstrating that they themselves are as closed minded and as tightly woven into the illusion as it is possible to be.

This has happened a lot on this forum - a lot on the Camelot, especially with so-called whistle blowers, but also a few times on the Avalon area.

For one example: I'm thinking of Bill Ryan's Australian Ark posting back in the pre-subscription days. Once it was posted, there ensued a huge multiple page thread of verbal assault on Avalon, Bill, Kerry and basically it was a disgrace. The Ark idea was just that, and idea, but when you look at the **** that flew on this forum - do you think anyone who started such a thread would ever be disposed to do it again - even if a better idea came up?

Another one, was some guy who had an idea to start a community in the northern parts of America where he owned some land. Within days he was attacked as some kind of cult leader wannabe, not by one person but by a few people. What was the real problem? Anyone trying to start a community faces logistical problems that involve issues of leadership trust and money. These things appear to be chinks in ones amour and easy targets for the critics - we saw very little criticism of the actual ideas but we did see criticism of the messenger of that idea and his suspected motives.

In my view Avalon is not the place for that kind of behavior. It sums up and leads to the sort of hiatus that we now experience.

I am certain that external energetic influences (to do with our evolutionary circumstances) which have also contributed to the slowdown of the forum.

At least the forum is still here. There are many thousands of words written by thousands of individual contributors which are still mostly available and among them are some very worthwhile treasures of mind expanding beauty and reason.

There are many words yet to be said, and for that at least I hope they are all for the highest and best good of all.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 05-10-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote