Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:00 PM   #51
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I don't have a strong opinion, but I'm inclined to think that Stewart is right.

He would not deny time travel, however - he claims to have done it himself.
I dunno, to be honest with you, I think the Roswell story has been twisted and spun so many times that people have almost completely forgotten the 'core story'.

Usually my preference is to come to my own conclusions, but I do happen to believe that the clear simple cut and dry original Roswell premise of a crashed flying saucer (or two separate craft) and the occupants seen, is accurate. There's no way it were a weather balloon incident, even more doubtful the time traveler theory (for reasons too extensive), or the nazi theory (there's a nazi theory for everything by the way).

Then you have people like Clifford Stone that talk about occasional 'crash and retrieval' programs, and if his testimony is even partially true then it probably confirms the Roswell case. Not forgetting the testimony of Jesse Marcel senior and his son about the "other worldly" material from the pieces of the craft and the symbols, and the grey alien bodies witnessed, so for me, I find it all too 'coincidental' that we have ancient cave paintings in remote parts of the world corroborating the description of these entities from the witnesses. What are the chances, nill to none in my opinion.

In the grandest scheme of things, I think gscraig was right, Roswell is not so important to the point of being a standalone case, there are hundreds if not thousands of other even better documented and credible UFO cases that substantiate the same thing, not forgetting of course the ancient records.

Apologies for the off topic.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #52
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

after watching Bill's video, I couldn't help but think of the lyrics to
"uprising" by muse

so Bill, I dedicate this song to you:

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

Who is Babylon in modernity?

Who owns Humanity?

These questions may be more important than you think. What do you think?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-19-2010 at 08:55 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Just so you know, the why and who are described in the summaries I and II at the azuritepress website

You can believe it or not but we are in for a rought ride

Love
LOL Ashayana has been running through my head the whole time

She wrote about this in her book and tone3 has it right on.............its all up to us

Ashayana does more than just spells this out.....she reports it going way back to the beginning of time.........makes me wonder who this whistleblower.

Yes David Icke said all this himself.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #55
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

From my own research but please add your own:

I see two factions

1) You could call them White and Red dragons, look for symbolism related to white and red dragons and or crosses etc. royalty and a obsession with breeding satanism and heavy ritual, knights, jesuites. Mostly Reptilians and draconians

2) The other is the green dragons and there is some symbolism that has the green or blue colors but they are not showing so much openly. Luciferianism like the Lucis Trust etc some more modern religious movements too and freemasonery or at least parts of it, mostly Any and Pleiadians

Note, not all the Pleiadians are negatives but it is no easy to discern who is who. It depends what they teach and one has to analyze the symbols to know

You will realize as you research that it is not clean cut because there have been many of their races intermingling and making agreements and walking out of them so they are a mix bunch

Hubbard's movement and the White dragons (who are the ones calling the shoots in this moment) seem to be related but I am not 100 pct sure

The ETs have been here for a long time, there is a lot of information on the Voyagers books but they don't tell you who is who in modern times for obvious reasons

Then there are the beneficial ETs but those do not interfere in our politics or live here unless they have incarnated as humans by agreement with the soul family, otherwise they only comunicate telephaticaly.
Cheers
PS the white, red and green dragons are fallen angels (they cut themselves off from source) or beings that do not want to live in peaceful co-existance and they are always trying to conquer something else to support themselves cos they do not have energy from source like us :O

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-19-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #56
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for adding that Stardust and I wholeheartily agree that you are right on

Too much interbreeding but that is also causing them to loose so much of their powers. their downfall was thinking they could overtake us that route

I have to believe that its still our choice and I remember reading that in the year 2005 was the year they discovered that this was the time frame. Up until then they just didnt know when it would play out. so for alot of us its going pretty darn fast

I still think they need to be worried as its not playing completely out as they thought it would be

Many have come back to help as they have done so before but more than ever this time
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #57
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up

Quote:
THE GRAND WAR PLAN: IT’S ALL BASED ON A LIE

Fairchild Industries Corporate Manager, Von Braun Spokesperson, Dr. Carol Rosin

When Wernher Von Braun [father of modern rocket science] was dying of cancer [1974], he asked me to be his spokesperson. Von Braun actually told me that the reasons for space-based weaponry that were going to be given – the enemies that we were going to identify – were all based on a lie. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics; that first the Russians are going to be considered the enemy. Then terrorists would be identified. Then we were going to identify third-world “crazies.” We now call them Nations of Concern. The next enemy was asteroids – against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up the last card. “And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.” He would not tell me the details. I am not sure I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details, or even believed him in 1974….In 1977, I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in a conference room called the War Room….They continued the conversation about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and at some point, there was going to be a war in the Gulf, a Gulf War. Now this is 1977! pp. 255 - 259. For more, click here. See also Dr. Rosin’s website, www.peaceinspace.com.
The plan.... even more evidence...
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #58
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I truly believe that there will be two distinct sets of timelines. One set where stuff like this goes down to one degree or another, and one set where it does not. Your core beliefs will determine which set of these timelines you end up on.
You don't get a choice. You will be on both time lines
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:46 PM   #59
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

The beautiful beatles

aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:04 AM   #60
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Bill;

I sat down and read the transcript of the interview last night. A great conversation.

Refreshing to listen to someone speak as if they'd thought long and hard about something, and...
It didn't sound like all their answers had come from an all-night session on Google, the night before.

What a great opportunity "Witness" provides for both you and he to go away for a month, or so, "hava think", and then do it again; You with more questions, he with more info.

Thanks,
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:31 AM   #61
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
I sat down and read the transcript of the interview last night. A great conversation.
I've looked everywhere I could think of for a link to these transcripts. Could someone post a link?

Thank you....
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #62
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's that:
http://projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission.html
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #63
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

What stands out to me in this interview, having read the transcript, is when the Interviewee mentions that WE are the benevolent angels that will intervene.

I watched a video series of Ashayana Deane the other day and she said how ridiculous & sad really it is to call out to angels, archangels or any other ascended master (one you deem a higher level guide than yourself) when, in fact, we ARE Avatars ourselves!... struggling to awaken. How in the helll can we discern anymore who we are dealing with when we are using a crippled/literally DNA modified body with a mind full of lies about reality folks?

My take also in this whole scenario of Who We Are, is that there is no doubt that our DNA has been modified, we are hybrids and it doesn't matter which race or blend of races we are... ....all that junk DNA we hear about?>>> THAT is the answer right there, to awaken is to reactivate our sleeping DNA.

There is real science behind this and Ashayana Deane's teachings is the most comprehensive, make you weep with joy, gift we have out there to empower ourselves. But there IS work to do, on your self...bio-regenisis.

That and Non Violent Non Participation.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 AM   #64
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

We'll sound the 'note' in unison when the time arrives, Moxie. Most of us here were brought 'online' and we're now taking our positions. Those who aren't connected to the Source are in for a ride.

Peace

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:05 AM   #65
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Most of us here were brought 'online' and we're now taking our positions
Ready.....!

Just read the transcript.

I think the scenarios as discussed are possible and most
likely intended by a small but (increasingly less) powerful minority.

Between the rising consciousness and intervention from positive polarity,
I think it's likely we will not see the worst of what they have planned.

Nonetheless, it most likely will get more interesting with each passing day.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:24 AM   #66
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Like the background... Good, sound quality... good lighting... Looked in to the camera... POV.

Nice, job Bill... This, is the way it should be... Now, can you do the next with

the same quality... Oooh... Good message delivery... I Liked it...

And, YES.... We are the one's.... So, What are you goin' to THINK......?

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:28 AM   #67
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Bill comes across very well in the video and he may have found his forte. Kerrie does best in her radio interviews. I think they both shine better when they are working separately in their disparate strengths.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:31 AM   #68
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Excellent presentation from Bill......many thanks to him.

Re the time travel thing and Roswell...having recently got stimulated
and excited by this thread about Time Control Technology...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19765

I'm thinking that its very possible that Roswell could have been 'us' from
the future.
In fact, I think this might be encouraging because if there are major
plans and what-not for nuclear war...then it could make sense that
'we' in the future might come back to a place that was very significant
re. the whole nuclear thing.

I'm also remembering David Wilcock's sharing of his 'Daniel' story and
the Montauk Chair.

Some of the human race could be well into time travel, right now.

In the link of the thread that I've put above, David Anderson talks
about the possiblity of re-engineering history.

What if the Anglo Saxon Mission lot are planning to go into the future
to avoid what MAY (and I say MAY) be coming.
Or going off-planet ?
Because nuclear radiation can't be controlled and would naturally spread
around the globe over a period of time...and would take a long LONG time
to become harmless.....

Just pondering on possibilities....
Jaby, for some reason your words ring out! Not necessarily because of the future 'us' and Roswell, but the implication that a future 'us' can time travel and came back to make a slight adjustment in the past for the future sakes' is very powerful.

Why... because it doesn't only have to be one incident of future humans showing up in the past, why couldn't there be many situations of future humans popping in and out like firefly's making slight adjustments to scenarios. What if you yourself from the future pop in from time to time on you in the now to make some minor adjustments, perhaps some of the UFO sightings are that persons future self stopping by to say hi.

Here's a link to some who say they think they see themselves or there double???????
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...highlight=twin

So, if there are many future selves coming back from the future than that of course would be a threat to tptw. So would it be possible that tptw actually believe that they have to reduce the number of potential time travelers of the future that live in the now before tshtf so that tptw would not have to worry about them coming back from the future and interfere with there plans in the now?

I know kinda crazy but ya as so and so mentioned above in the 'Back to the Future' movies do provide insight.

So do tptw think that nuclear explosions destroy a soul and therefore would eliminate a potential future human time traveler that of course by way of reincarnating into the future until such a time as time travel became learned by that soul.

Here's a link to the very question if nuclear explosion destroys a soul:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...r+destroy+soul

So if you see your twin from the future remember not to get to close but at least ask for a ride in your own space ship!!!!!

Thank you Bill for your bravery!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #69
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Christo888

I some how have a different perspective to this. TPTB on the planet are not as powerfull as they make us believe, if they were, they will need no armies. They are less than 50 people in the planet. The rest of their minions are service to self humans, whether you believe it or not, which have been promised many things that will not be delivered

TPTB are really outside the planet and are not known for being honorable and delivering on their agreements by the interdimensional community. TPTB outside the planet will not suffer what TPTB in the planet is going to suffer because they are not going to be rescued by their boses

The only reason they want us, our planet and solar system is because they need the "quantum" or soul or source energy that they do not possess nor they have access anymore by their own choice

In normal circumnstances when a race, planetary system, galaxy or universe disgresses enough that no longer can hold a conection with source the natural way is implossion and return to source as space dust

TPTB are people that have disgressed so much that they can not longer access source for energy and have invented a way to "rip" or "harvest" energy from other living systems. These technologies were know in Atlantis and caused many catastrophes here and yes humans were involved there too

Yes there are time travelers that use the death start merkaba technology to come and go through unnatural wormholes and yes they may even be part of our governments

And also there are other humans that are ascending and learning to do time travel but the ones that are here from the future were born here
as this is the natural way to come into a system. Those are people that are helping more than anyone can image and are working with teams that are assisting withing the scope of free will to keep a door open for those that chose to leave this falling system

We are no going to be rescued, we have to do it ourselves, each one of us, if one is interested in preserving one's eternal life potential.

Cheers
PS there is a lot of information on how this is going to happen in the summary 2 at the azuritepress website

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-20-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #70
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Exclamation Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

The whole time travel thing is a bit dodgy. If people came back from the future to Roswell and got killed, they would know that was going to happen and wouldn't go back again. If you knew that you would be killed at Roswell if you time travelled there would you do it?? Of course not.
Also if they are coming back from the future then that means mankind made it that far......

Time travel is not in my future, if it was then I wouldn't be sat here in this house I would have paid myself a visit and would now be living a totality different life.

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #71
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

So firstly, this is not meant to be an attack of any kind, so please dont get your back up if you dont like the questions, just ignore

How does someone get accidently invited to a meeting of such a nature? There are no accidents.

How when they then reveal the information that was discussed at that meeting, do they not get instantly identified. At the very least you can narrow the spook down to one of 25 people present.

The big 'they' like or are compelled to inform you/us of their plans, in what ever convoluted way they like it seems, films, architecture, symbols or any ole product you can pull out of your cupboard, it seems...

So this is pretty direct, don't you think? Consider yourselves informed? And of course in all languages, even chinese.

Why are there always such giant flaws, Bill doesnt seem stupid to me, so why didnt he ask these questions?

Dunno
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #72
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The whole time travel thing is a bit dodgy. If people came back from the future to Roswell and got killed, they would know that was going to happen and wouldn't go back again. If you knew that you would be killed at Roswell if you time travelled there would you do it?? Of course not.
Also if they are coming back from the future then that means mankind made it that far......

Time travel is not in my future, if it was then I wouldn't be sat here in this house I would have paid myself a visit and would now be living a totality different life.

I think the limitation that we face is that we have been told that time is linear and it is not

All time lines are happening now, past and future and as we change the present we change the past and the future

The biggest problem physicists are experiences has nothing to do with the existance of different timelines but with the ability of our physical bodies to go through portals

In order to go through portals, made or natural, we have to transform the nature of our bodies because carbon gets combusted and therefore should anyone in our present condition attempt to do time travel they will die in the process

This is the reason why it is necessary to go throught the process of transfiguration (transmutation of carbon base to silica base physiology) that ancient alchemyc records have mentioned

Did Bassiago really did time travel? or was he drugged and thought he time traveled?

To experience other time continums one does not need to take the "physical" body, time travel can be experienced by training oneself in the art of cosnciouss bi-location, drugs are not necessary but many times used. Shamans, seers, sages have used drugs through the ages to see into the future and it is a way of time travel by bi-location of the conscioussness

The service to self beings that time travel here have a different physiology than us and it is inorganic

Love
Old 02-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #73
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
How does someone get accidently invited to a meeting of such a nature? There are no accidents.
This is a very good question. I would like an answer to this one.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #74
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
What stands out to me in this interview, having read the transcript, is when the Interviewee mentions that WE are the benevolent angels that will intervene.

I watched a video series of Ashayana Deane the other day and she said how ridiculous & sad really it is to call out to angels, archangels or any other ascended master (one you deem a higher level guide than yourself) when, in fact, we ARE Avatars ourselves!... struggling to awaken. How in the helll can we discern anymore who we are dealing with when we are using a crippled/literally DNA modified body with a mind full of lies about reality folks?

My take also in this whole scenario of Who We Are, is that there is no doubt that our DNA has been modified, we are hybrids and it doesn't matter which race or blend of races we are... ....all that junk DNA we hear about?>>> THAT is the answer right there, to awaken is to reactivate our sleeping DNA.

There is real science behind this and Ashayana Deane's teachings is the most comprehensive, make you weep with joy, gift we have out there to empower ourselves. But there IS work to do, on your self...bio-regenisis.

That and Non Violent Non Participation.
Great post Moxie and this is how I've become to understand it also.

Stardust, thank you for your clear explanations - makes much sense to me.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:51 AM   #75
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post

IMO and just a guess, people often get directed to situations by synchronicity in order to carry out part of their soul plan. This could’ve been orchestrated by higher levels in order for the info to become public. Some things do seem to be impossible but not improbable – especially if it was meant to be.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote