Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 05:00 AM   #51
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: For "Survivors" Eyes Only

Clustered energy efficient homes.

Skara Brae on the Orkney Isles. Bear with me and I will explain.

These are ancient, older than the pyramids houses found after a devastating storm hit the islands. They are stone and wood roofed houses covered with a layer of earth, built semi buried and low to the ground to conserve heat.

Now, they actually had interlinking 'tunnels' between each home, so to move from one to the other you never actually had to go 'outside'. This also had a huge benefit as you would share the heat from a fire between many homes. In short, a 'communal central heating' system.

me thinks it would be a good idea to build this way, as a semi buried and earthed over home would be very hard to spot from the air or ground if it was camouflaged the right way.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 10-01-2008 at 05:02 AM. Reason: speling
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:25 AM   #52
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Clustered energy efficient homes.

Skara Brae on the Orkney Isles. Bear with me and I will explain.

These are ancient, older than the pyramids houses found after a devastating storm hit the islands. They are stone and wood roofed houses covered with a layer of earth, built semi buried and low to the ground to conserve heat.

Now, they actually had interlinking 'tunnels' between each home, so to move from one to the other you never actually had to go 'outside'. This also had a huge benefit as you would share the heat from a fire between many homes. In short, a 'communal central heating' system.

me thinks it would be a good idea to build this way, as a semi buried and earthed over home would be very hard to spot from the air or ground if it was camouflaged the right way.

That is amazing I had a dream a littlee over a month ago about partially underground homes that were interconnected. Above ground was like your garden\play with streams of water around them while semi-below was your homes. The other thing in the dream was you had a central kitchen,living & greenhouse area which then branched off to the living areas. In this dream they were dome or round type housing was the only difference. Very strange dream indeed but it was so vivid. Still don't know what purpose it served as according to the maps of global changes or polar shift my area would be underwater or too close to risk it.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:35 AM   #53
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
That is amazing I had a dream a littlee over a month ago about partially underground homes that were interconnected. Above ground was like your garden\play with streams of water around them while semi-below was your homes. The other thing in the dream was you had a central kitchen,living & greenhouse area which then branched off to the living areas. In this dream they were dome or round type housing was the only difference. Very strange dream indeed but it was so vivid. Still don't know what purpose it served as according to the maps of global changes or polar shift my area would be underwater or too close to risk it.
Skara Brae had central dining areas with a fire right in the middle for equal heating to all parts of the house. It also served to funnel warm air through the tunnels in a great big doughnut shape. Every one heated every ones homes.

Right by the sea and with very fertile land about it. Its a beautiful place it really is.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #54
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the information just checked it out and it truly is amazing. The picture on Wikipedia with the vegetation buildup is pretty similar to what I viewed and yes the heating was in a central location. This may well be the way to proceed for myself as well. Just need to do a little more research on the rise in water. Seems to me my dream was telling me this was the way for me to proceed.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #55
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive had similar thoughts of an under ground vilage undetectable to outside forces.. im a bit bothered about going so far up north as i understand we are headed for an ice age??? but i imagined it in the highlands on the side of a hill on the edge of a wood with a lake at the bottom..no visible entrance or a door that was covered in actual plants or turf..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #56
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im gonna stay in the suburbs as long as possible.. if nuke war erupts then that is where the undergrpound villages come in handy.. we will probably be the only ones left alive, witht he exceptions of a few chipped city dwellers. i think we will be ok as far as hiding goes.. tehy will just let us rot in the northen hemisphere ithink.. not sure how many of us they want to keep..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #57
Sol Invictus
Banned

'They' have a suspected 'number' in mind, and thats 500 million people world wide.

500,000,000. Thats a figure that is thought to be a 'stabilised' amount for the earth to cope with.

Now, will they let 'us rot'? For certain they will, thats why soon will come the time of the small well hidden village that is totally self sustainable.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #58
showmemo
Avalon Senior Member

What wonderful information shared on this post yes stay positive and think things through we can live and survive have seeds where there is a will there is a way! learn to build shelters find books on survival. What was said about only natives will survive is wrong only those who have the will and the strength will come through this.

You can purify water using different ways I saw some interesting ways on utube using sand and gravel in layers a natural filter system of course boil water. Peace brothers and sisters
showmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #59
EpiphaMe

Important too & lightweight for transport, stores for a looong time, is to have an assortment of seeds, to sprout for food... red clover/alfalfa, teeny tiny, hundreds per sq inch... especially in winter (seasonal warfare strategy right?), powerhouses of nutrition, rich in chlorophyl (think red blood cells) ! Lots of books out there on edible plants ! Sunshine on the skin makes D3 for immune system! I appreciate this thread! ty
Old 10-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #60
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado
Wink Re: For "Survivors" Eyes Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Alexandra,

Good points, but I disagree that there are no wild places left. Satellites can peek anywhere, but there exist many places that whatever is left of negative contol forces won't be paying attention to.

Alexandra does highlight a major concern - should we be considering large, fort like structures, or camoflaged structures that can somehow mask the resultant heat signatures (heat signatures will be what gives these hidden communities away from satellite imagery)?
Remember all that the ONLY KNOWN CAMOFLAGE AGENT IN OUR ARSENAL IS BY USE OF COPPER ITSELF. If no one has already mentioned this, copper hides infrared beams that satellites put out. Further; malevolent aliens that manipulate our psyche do so between the third and fourth dimensions. What can we do about this???? Think of your second dimension and sacral chakra (sexual) and your third chakra or solar plexus area. THis is where the most attacks and disturbances enter our very bodies. THis can actively confuse a person unawares especially if he/she goes into full animal survival mode. Take it from me, an avatar that has studied the human light fields for many years working one to one with perhaps 800 or so human mirrors. We can counter this. If you are not aware of this tactic playing out, you will soon.
I have encountered and fought many uninvited presences, most of them not human at all. I hope you hear this in the right way -as a survival technique. You must center your thoughts to your hearts and do so WITHOUT FEAR! you must actually OVERCOME FEAR. Then you must learn to meditate. Most survivalist become food easily by a bigger fish and those are the ones that hunt us between these two dimensions. So, if you are still listening to my words hear this: practice meditating formally for no more than ten minutes per day and use simple non forced breathing techniques to enlighten your mind set. The goal before you begin watching your inner screen movies (that always runs) is to simply empty your agenda and have the clear FEELING intent of surrendering your Mind link to your heart chakra for strengthening the inner vehicle. Overcoming fear is not an overnight learning but it does come in a short period of time by dealing with the truth in the inner worlds or astral world between third and fourth dimensions. THese malevolent beings are simply hungry and their food is fear itself-no kidding. A clear mind that follows the heart notices or remembers HOW TO APPLY ESSENTIALLY anything TO BUILD STRUCTURES AND MORE. There is just no substitute for a clear mind that follows the heart which sets up the proper use for grounding all thoughts into action. It becomes effortless including already having NOW supplies you will need and people that may have what you dont whom also know instintively how to link with you future wise. It is happening now anyway so good work doing this part for the few that hope to find you but have inner skills of seeing. THis is important if you decide not to listen and watch your dream time messages, etc.

I for one see already my link to the resources that my family will depend upon that I cannot provide them as I am a female not really trained in the arts of physical survival. He is an ex green beret with much more hidden training even after that for twenty years and is a fourth generation male from the same ways. In a dream four years ago (as an example of how this works) his own father made a contract with me to introduce me to him. I was invited to enter his life one year before we knew each other physically.
I was sort of contracted by his father to spiritually awaken him ( my now partner) and in return I am just now discovering what that return back to me and mine is- physical survival. He has already been a long time survivalist prepared for the worst on land and with facilities to shelter a large family there in mid america and another place way farther north than i can say.

All that i am saying here is to consider this active tool in your tool box as it clarifies and has structure with the Universal laws of attraction. Fear, if not overcome, draws the same no matter how you hide that fear. The third chakra is a receptacle and a gun for creating powerfully for what is needed by that human and it IS limitless. This solar plexus must be harnessed peacefully in order to draw the same from the Universe. It is this process of human electro-magnetic (emotion and mental mind thought) that if intrained cannot be overcome by another no matter the species.

Try this once you set up a safe space during meditation- see your bubble clearly around above and beneath your body and then empower it with the element of Copper to seal both the inner doorways or chakras and the outter bubble's edge where your energy ends -this is about 55 to 65 feet out. This did wonders for my psyche instantly creating peace in my whole house and included others in our house to experience the same feeling of peace!
Now I use the copper like this- i visualize as an addition a copper hour glass that amplifies from third solar plexus chakra above me and below me with the intent of deflection of all malevolent energy including those hunting for easy prey.

Aliens in 3d can see us on radar and send messages quite disguised as your own thoughts once they get in your head -this is easy during sleep time as most of us leave the body and research or link together only to return and find that we have been programed or attacked. THey use infrared beams to penetrate our thoughts and this is how they hear our thoughts too. THey have one very limiting ability; they lack the emotional body materia to combat us. THis is what makes us so dangerous to even them. We can hurt or hinder physically another human or non human by emotionally charged thoughts. If we are in control of that emotional body. See?.

WE are in a Universal lifeform that has not lost this important capability which the heart center operates. If mind link to the almighty follows the heart center and not the third chakra instinct before filtering in the psyche it can not be EVER tricked into forfeiting the vessel or vehicle to another malevolent or distorted thought by these predators among us human or not.

I would like to teach online but was alien contacted and told by a very big unkind and dark individual being (I sensed reptilian) that much mischief would befall my experiment via other vessels not as capable as I should I actually attempt such a class online. I did suddenly realize that the only way to act and get the same results was to meet in a group of only three, hold formal meditation and reach people in the third chakra without going the live feed. It is best if done at the same time each day but truthfully, my inner counsel says that our vessels can overcome the space time separation by honoring the freedom to hold that space with others linked into strong meditation with the personal intent to then increase your skills internally to the order described above. We will both have real time mind-link space shared third chakrally and more that cannot be described. Keep in mind that the more you practice empowering personal space the more invincible you instantly become. I am at your service and i will see any of you within when it serves you.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:14 AM   #61
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

What does it mean when all I get is static when looking at inner screens?

I am asking this seriously btw.
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:09 AM   #62
Shellie
Banned

If going underground is the solution, then I think there will be more Turks who survive this than anyone else... all of central Anatolia is covered by awesome ancient underground cities with running water, food storage, circulating air, and booby traps.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:12 AM   #63
Sol Invictus
Banned

You been to Cappadocia cities? Derinkuyu, its mind bogglingly awesome. 20 thousand people could live for a while hidden deep underground.

Question is, all that effort to seal themselves IN so some thing couldn't get them out...

Thats a mystery.

(Actually its not, makes perfect sense if you have a little bit of 'alternate' history' knowledge.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 10-02-2008 at 03:14 AM. Reason: edited for very poor spelling
Old 10-02-2008, 03:21 AM   #64
Shellie
Banned

I don't think we need alternate histories to explain it. There were invasions after invasions after invasions in that region. Mediterranean peoples went underground for safety- that is just what they did. Temples, churches, burial chambers.. it is all underground.

But I do find it interesting that UFOs are very popular in Turkey- more so than the rest of Europe and the Middle East. Alternative history, conspiracies etc is known by everyone!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:02 AM   #65
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
What does it mean when all I get is static when looking at inner screens?

I am asking this seriously btw.
Apologies for a late return. thanks for asking.

What my experience has taught me regarding the inner movie screen of your own third eye vision is this: The skill to receive or experience the now thoughts (that go on and on) as visuals is at first a game. Its like watching a five year old put on an act and if you wait patiently while sitting still and paying attention, you will then see what the mind is doing lose from the heart. When it is not loose, you will see imagery that reflects your feelings.

Your thoughts are always running and so are your movies of how you feel in the moment. The issue is that most of us get stuck in movies about the past and or the future. If the future seems to draw on you, static makes sense as your own consciousness has less ability to see the future than it does to review the past and in this very now your mind searches outwardly more than inwardly until you are walking in meditation which is saying that you are still minded enough to reflect inwardly for the purpose of self aware beingness -it is a way of being free.

Static as a result of watching the mind link and its activity is a game of letting go of outcomes. This is why many meditation techniques advise you to focus at first only upon breathing which brings you to feel the body. Feeling one part at a time actually slows down brainwaves which then allows you to self observe. once you do, you will likely then witness the state of your mind link which is always searching for God connection as a reality of experience. THis is what motivates many to want natural slow brain emissions like dopamine and endorphine releases -to slow the experience to then register your power to create or observe. This all increases the frequency of link to the source.

Breathe work, the body focus, then wait and get to a point of stillness first then see what happens. It is a process that you can try daily many times but not more than ten minutes at a time. The mind without practice of slowing tends to become like a fantasy horse that wants to be free and create higher. Without the slow down and the surrender to the heart this is always false truth in experience. Static just means that you have yet to engage the real deal objective -the process that is an art of stillness.

happy inner trails not trials

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-02-2008 at 06:17 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:06 AM   #66
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=efields;30316]I am of 2 minds on the FUTURE. One sell the home and get to a community as in Ecuador Panama Uruguay etc.
. I have glimpsed this place in a meditation 25 years ago, I wished to see my Grandfather who just had 'passed' on to the core experience.. the other dimension and wrote the experience down. I will post it hear now:

The Reality Of Truth
by, Eugene Fields

The sum of you must come to understand,
that the value that you place,
on what you believe
is your reality,
is causing the separation, and fear
that one experiences on a regular basis. ...

...Thus by aligning thought
with awareness of 'The Creation's' love
A life free of pain and,
an end to suffering.
Trust the love.
Be healed.

me

PS

No matter what course of action we take we are all survivors and eternal.

I'll probably start packing soon for Ecuador... We are not 'done' yet I believe...

You and this amazing arrangement of words are so eternal and inspire a deep place in me. THank you for sharing your hope, your woes and your dreaming body laughing along with the rest of us.

peace is the only thing we must do..to achieve and maintain peace reveals all folds of illusion within and without to then see the choice -joy is priceless now-isms yet peace is timelessness, the sharing of true self.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:53 AM   #67
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
Apologies for a late return. thanks for asking.

Static just means that you have yet to engage the real deal objective -the process that is an art of stillness.
Thank you for your answer. Practice, Practice, Practice

----------------------------------

Back to the topic.

There is a lot of talk now about an economic collapse resulting in a "bank holiday" in the near future. If these rumors are true then we need to step up our efforts to be prepared. I don't think we have enough time to build new fortified/defensive structures.

Any thoughts on this?
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:21 AM   #68
historycircus

Sol Invictus,

I agree - plus, fire heat is quickly distinguished. Depth of the central hearth, seasonal zone, etc. are factors to consider. It will eventually heat up the earth above and will hold its heat for hours (at the least), concievably setting it apart from the rest of the countryside - a community sized heat signature. Oddly enough, I think winter camps would be OK, especially snow pack regions. It is the summer months that would give away locations from the sky.

Trishgate and Pineal: maybe you are connecting mentally with the future we are co-creating here.

EpiphaMe: seeds are essential. Seed bases, as has been discussed on other threads, need to be built now. Some good thread material exists on the types of seeds and foods out there.

Everyone else: fear is bad, and we should all lose it. However, preparedness is not fear. Actually, good plans can eliminate it, or effectively reduce it. UFOs and invading hordes of terrestrial madmen are all the same to me. They can go grok themselves.

Keep posting!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #69
R.Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus
... preparedness is not fear.
That's right !!

Okay folks - my two cents (though most of what I can offer has already been covered):

Regarding guns (well, this much is true of any skill) ... they're no good if you're not practiced with them. I think most of us agree that time is short, so acquire a firearm & start practicing!

Sub-sonic rounds were mentioned as a way of not attracting attention - this is only true if your firearm is silenced ... all rounds make plenty of noise when fired, a silencer will mitigate that noise - but is obviously quite illegal without government issued permits.
If noise is a concern (and it may well be, at times) then a .22 long-rifle firearm may be your best bet. Both guns and ammunition are plentiful (here in the States, anyway), and they are commonly chambered in both rifles and handguns. This is a quiet round because it is relatively low-powered ... which emphasizes my first point - you must be practiced/accurate. An accurately placed .22 long-rifle round can be lethal at quite a long range.

Shotguns have been mentioned as bird-guns. A 12-gauge shotgun (again, a good choice due to availability of ammunition) can be a devastating short-range weapon to the largest of targets - with the proper choice of shells. My own experience may be limited compared to some others here, but my own collection includes equal parts #00 & #4 buckshot, and slugs. These are definitely not bird shot, but I don't intend to hunt quail with those rounds.

To the original question - the firearms that pack the most punch are high-powered (hunting) rifles (we can discuss handguns at another time). The obvious drawback to a high-powered rifle ... one shot will give away your position to anyone within, oh, say - a half mile or so. One thing to keep in mind here - the difference between a hunting rifle and an assault rifle is their designed purpose. A hunting rifle will efficiently take-down big game. An assault rifle is actually designed to wound, not to kill ... the thought behind this, in a military mindset, is: killing a soldier takes one man off the battlefield, wounding a soldier takes three men off the battlefield (the wounded man + two to carry him).
Should you be in the market for a high-powered rifle, I would suggest basing your decision as much on what is the most readily available ammunition in your area. Stop by the local Wal-Mart or sporting goods store & see what's stocked behind the counter. 30-06, 270, 300 are all more than adequate for anything less than the largest of big-game, and there are many, many others to choose from.

... enough for now ...

My best to everyone !!

Last edited by R.Z.; 10-03-2008 at 03:25 AM. Reason: tried to make it easier to read
Old 10-03-2008, 04:01 AM   #70
Sol Invictus
Banned

Took £1000 out of the bank.

All the talk of a 'week long' bank holiday IF it is true will have monumental shockwaves through out Europe as well.

This is NOT good news at all.

However, if push comes to shove, I think alot of people will be just able to cope for long enough not to cause carnage. Longer than a week, then I fear it will all fall apart at the seams.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:16 AM   #71
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Here is a fort layout that was pretty successful. It is typical of the "clubs" design. Its not easy to hide, but pretty defendable, if positioned on a river. Floods will be a potential concern.

http://www.ftdechartres.com/page/page/1926781.htm

http://www.nps.gov/archive/fost/expa...Admin/fig1.jpg

This is nice, but with deteriorating atmosphere and ground water, I think we're going to have to do it differently, with tunneling between units, no entrances above ground.

http://www.holyconservancy.org/789005.htm

I hear the water table is going to drop, not increase, due to the polar shift, and the Atlantic seaboard is the best place to enjoy Equator weather during the new Ice Age.

But you may be hearing something else. So, each of us has to go into our inner selves, and figure out what's best for our situation.

: ) Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #72
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

First of all I think people like us that are getting prepared now will have a responsibility to those that end up getting caught in the hysteria. Obviously this is within the boundaries of our own reach and security, but when thinking about various scenarios you first have to wonder how much attention should be paid on survival against the elements, and how much should be paid on survival against militia. Tips for self sustainable living and building communities are great, but it's kind of in the long run. I mean, first you got your basics (Water, Shelter, Fire, Food) but after that the primary concern for me personally would be maintaining awareness of who's in my territory, establishing networks with other people in order to create safe zones and escorting people through these safe zones.

Take South America into account during the 70s and 80s when nationalists started a fight against their own Federal Militia and United States Imperialism. On the Urban Level, they could hit hard and surprise the militia to do a lot of damage, but the feds need only capture one person and torture him in order to be able to round up all the rest and disappear them.

On the rural level, people all needed to congregate in communities, and again if the feds could kidnap just one, they could find the site and wipe everybody out.

And there's the question as to what degree of offense should be taken. People talk about bringing lot's of ammunitions into the wilderness and setting up castles or big communities, but what is that point in that? In the wilderness they can find you and bomb you to smitherines without any concern.

But in the urban areas, would-be insurgants are screwed the same, they may be able to pull off a couple good hits but they'll be found eventually. Take it from me, you can't play cat and mouse forever, eventually the cat always wins. There's no point in playing the prey the whole time.

So for those planning aggressive activities, firstly I recommend to spend most of your time in the wilderness and don't try to enter Federally Controlled Zones. In the wilderness, the most important thing is simply awareness of who's in the area, and because of that it's important to establish a network and type of communication with other settlers in the area. It's also important to train as many people as possible in combat. Furthermore, large communities in permanent dwellings are a bad idea. It's pretty much one or the other, if you choose to dwell permanently then maintain contact with other networks but keep a very low, non-assertive profile. If you choose to go with a large community, stay mobile.

Both would be necessary, one as a lookout and checkpoint for people escaping federal zones, the other for offensive purposes.

Networking is the key to maintaining security and a successive offensive, if you can't contact other people, you're just wandering around the woods with a bunch of guns. Remember to be devoted to a higher purpose, this is not you vs the world, it's the world vs the cancer that's developed on it.

Last edited by Luigis Mushroom; 10-03-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:26 AM   #73
Sol Invictus
Banned

http://www.aclu.org/natsec/emergpowe...g20021206.html

Now, stop with immediate effect any discussion of any guerilla activity. The Patriot act has very long arms, and the PTB have a very long reach.

I'm new here, but let me give you this advice. Stop with immediate effect. If this is a US server, it falls under US juridiction, as does every one entering a message on it. Review laws to ascertain this fact.

Secondly.

Whats coming down the pipe line will require us to hide, not fight any one. Nature and 'other forces beyond us and our control' will do the rest.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:47 AM   #74
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Okay my post was edited. I'm not speaking in reality, honestly I don't think Martial Law is going into effect in the United States. I was speaking hypothetically. Because of that, I wasn't worried about the patriot act because I don't consider myself an enemy. My friend is part of a branch of the military that hunts down people using tools the patriot act enabled them to use, and it's not as simple as bag and tag. There's a lot of red tape to slide through on these matters, and I doubt the US economy will hold out long enough for all 10 steps of destroying democracy to go into effect. If something were to go down, I think it's more likely that the banking families would bankroll and invasion of the United States rather than Martial Law.

As far as "other forces beyond our control" I don't understand, could you clarify? I'm not waiting for Jesus to rescue me, if I were in a situation where us civs were under attack, I would respond by maintaining a territory, changing that territory regularly, and helping people get to safe zones.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:02 AM   #75
Sol Invictus
Banned

Red Tape?

Oh you mean 'hidden prisons', NSA 'black bag' troops, 'Civilian pilots' flying fake tail number aircraft and no over sight by Congress?

Yeah, if thats red tape, i'd hate to see free and easy operations.

Almost every single person in Gitmo right now was taken with no red tape involved. Bagged, tagged and in a prison suit within hours. Some in there were talking terrorism over the web.

Oh and as for no martial law in the USA? every one said Chile would never fall to a military dictatorship either, but it did and look where that led to.