Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are you a WEB WARRIOR??

Found this on my travels... Just keep chipping away...

Hi to all Web Warriors.

Huh? Yes, everyone who speaks out by \"typing out\" against the oppressive tyranny of the New World Order is a Web Warrior.

Make no mistake our kind of warrior is extremely important. No matter how small of space your words take up, should you think people not notice, you\'re wrong; people do notice. Our words do matter. They spin the world, they make it go round, and that is for real.

The New World Order uses words to twist perceptions, and realities of the masses on a whim; which they used to do fairly easily before the age of the Internet, but now the truth can echo for almost an infinity inside of this little virtual reality; it reverberates into the physical world. We now have the power to call the elite almost immediately on their lies; which faster than ever before are being seen as contradicting.

See folks, the battle we wage each time we punch one key, and then another, and another is the battle for our Hearts, Minds, and Liberties; these three things are what the Elite prey on like exquisite parasites living off of their host; which had no clue until now. They are pros, and have used their skills of manipulation for generations, upon generations to twist the very Hearts, Minds, and Souls of what they consider their serfs.

All in all, every time we \'out\' one of their lies a little quicker than they\'d like, it changes things; it alters the public perception from what they had intended.

It is through our action on this very World Wide Web that is making the difference. Because of our actions, their intent has become clear for what it is: Evil, whispering persuasion in the ears of many many innocent peoples.

Everyday there are more Web Warriors, our numbers have grown exponentially, but we need more; we need YOU! How many here realize the risks taken by the early pioneers of the information revolution by speaking out? I did a long time ago, and it is one reason I started writing; as I realized the more of us there are, the less anyone of us have to fear being silenced.

I would urge every single one of you who reads this to try writing at least once a week; somewhere, anywhere just as long as you get the truth out there.

Make your voice heard, and be the Web Warrior that you are. This is no joke, it\'s very serious; beyond many people\'s comprehension. Make no mistake the impact of our words saves lives.

Peace,
Sa

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Are you a WEB WARRIOR??

yep belong to the world wide web warriors , lol......well try to anyways
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
yep belong to the world wide web warriors , lol......well try to anyways
bou x
Thanks Boudy ...

To all WARRIORS... keep the pressure on... The light is getting brighter by the day...

viking
Old 10-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Thanks Boudy ...

To all WARRIORS... keep the pressure on... The light is getting brighter by the day...

viking

Hi Viking, Hi Boudy, a rolling stone gathers no moss.

I love this forum.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
14april2000
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Are you a WEB WARRIOR??

Ofcause i`m a WEB WARRIOR have been it since October 2005
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14april2000 View Post
Ofcause i`m a WEB WARRIOR have been it since October 2005
I'm a Web Warrior of sorts but I don't get into any battles so far. Basically I use the Web to apprise me of who is the "bad guy", and when I feel a connection I present a process to them that helps them return to their realization of who they really are. This is based on the understanding that natively we are all basically good. I use trauma-oriented processes to help the being recover his native affection. Result: End of compulsive war games.

blessings,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

[Looking down, hiding my eye's from the camera, don't show my face]
WHO ME.....!!! I, ain't done nothing.... Have I..........? Did I....?
Keep Pressure ON... This I can do....

As long as the mods understand what I do, when I do it....

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 11-03-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
WHO ME.....!!! I, ain't done nothing.... Have I..........? Did I....? Keep Pressure ON... This I can do....

As long as the mods understand what I do, when I do it....

Trooly,

Tango

viking
Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just a little reminder for all you guys....keep the pressure on...we are not there yet...keep pumping those keys too wake up as many as you can...no matter how small the spark...keep chipping...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17990

viking