Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 08-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default A preachers prediction - nuclear bomb

I listened to this and I wondered if it makes any sense. Some of his words do but the actual events are up to you, yourself to decide

I am not putting it here as a scare tactic.............just to share what is running around on the interenet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQVQcsRbfcw
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A preachers prediction - nuclear bomb

I wonder if he is a good friend of Dill Beagle or mz. goodychild.

They both had predictions for October... they just had the year wrong.

Oh shft!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, the poor Mr. preacher Mushroomcloud is totally setting up christians to cop a tude about the country and politicians as a group, of course they are going to be labeled as terrorists and ostracized for it... The new self made martyrs.

If too many christians really start taking on his attitude they will become self imposed martyrs by their own doing for following their preacher leaders into a false hell painted like heaven. Perhaps more CIA propagnda on an unsuspecting and easily fooled group of zealots!!!

The Pied Piper Preachers of the NWO in sheeps clothing!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

My sister goes to church and when I talked to her last I was completely shocked at her words.

She told me " I know whats going on, you dont have to tell me, Pretty soon we will all have to walk around wearing ragmops on our heads"

I didnt know if I should laugh or cry. This is just one of my sisters that I swear thinks she is half nun and married to a half priest. They have all the answers and know all the truths...........yet the first to put someone down due to race, religious belief or sexual preference.

I really wanted to cry. This is the first time her and I had talked in over a year and a half. I shut my mouth thinking how this was coming across the pews in all the Catholic churches in the world. I didnt want to upset her as I know her heart is really bad. I didnt want to start a war and I already know that its easier for her to keep her own views then try to change her now

The Jihad war here in the USA. Thats what they want and they have their plants hard at work in our churches.

Then I see this and its put up their by a minister. More of the same tactic? Who knows.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:13 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey mntruthseeker I'm right there with ya!!! Oh my god yes the whole family is waiting for the guillotines to be dropped off on there lawns and there ready to go out screaming and yelling for their god to save them... they totally believe this NWO thingy is directed only at them!!!!

It's kinda freaky though isn't it when you talk with your family, your flesh and blood, and they say things that border on schizophrenia in the name of religion... ooops, I remember those days...

Whew... Good thing I don't know it all anymore those days were scary when you think back to what you used to believe was real... now when are those ET's stopping by to help.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

As Archie Bunker would say, jeez, not another prophecy date. I am jaded of all these prophecys & even Cliff High of Webbots who said (I think last year) that this summer 2009 would be the summer from hell. What happened...hell froze over......everything seems to be ticking along as usual. In fact things are rather quite..........maybe its the calm before the storm
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

ya it's been rather boring... which is just fine!!!! Jinx!

... just kidding.

Hey at this pace maybe we should keep smearing prophecy's in every media source to let the air out of any surprises... Maybe it's reverse Murphy's Law!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I`m tired of this phase. Feels like its been going on forever. I just want to get to the other side of it all, past 2012. If I could be granted a wish, I would speed things up and move those that are ready for the 5thD & let the others go to where they want to be. Lets remove all the drama in between. But then there is free will, & I don`t get a wish......why did I come here again.....I wish I could remember.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOLLOL Christa my husband sits across from me and I can't even get him to believe.

Why did I choose to be the one to wake up ?

He does believe in aliens so at least he wont run across the lawn or try hiding. My kids will just scratch their heads and say "mom was right"

I did convince many to be prepare for martial law, they are humoring me but thats fine..............I am not wishing for it thats for sure.

I think our government is screwed on what to do now. Too much is out here
Old 08-20-2009, 02:13 AM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
LOLLOL Christa my husband sits across from me and I can't even get him to believe.

Why did I choose to be the one to wake up ?

He does believe in aliens so at least he wont run across the lawn or try hiding. My kids will just scratch their heads and say "mom was right"

I did convince many to be prepare for martial law, they are humoring me but thats fine..............I am not wishing for it thats for sure.

I think our government is screwed on what to do now. Too much is out here

Ya they didn't count on so many people joining the bandwagon and stealing the show with their own agendas of dis and mis- information!

Now the government is scratching their head asking each other... "Are they with us? ... Why weren't we kept in the loop of these new propaganda campaigns? Now who do we report to again? ... Ok what's the signal again? ... We go on 3 right, or is it 8 now, or 10 ... anyone know when were supposed to launch? Did we miss it? Wait who has all the money? OK which group gets the superhuman vaccine and who gets the flu activator? ... OK which base do I report too? Is that a real base now or is that still a fake one? Where'd the button go for the blow-up UFO's? What are all these sparkly lights around me... the new nano-bots?"

Old 08-20-2009, 05:10 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank God for alternate timelines! If only the false prophets throughout history had that line to pull out of their hats when their predictions failed! I fear the detonation of nuclear devices almost constantly...but I am very skeptical regarding this preacher's prediction. I grew up in a prophecy oriented church...and I am burned out on predictions and fatalism. But I do fear pre-positioned nuclear devices and all manner of potential mass destruction. We should probably be ready for just about anything...but don't believe every fearmonger who stands up in a crowded theater or church...and yells 'FIRE!'

Lucifer...if you have your finger on any sort of button of mass destruction...reconsider. You really should retire. You can plan your own retirement announcement, retirement party...and terms for a satisfactory transition of power...hopefully not to another being...but to a document which epitomizes the concept of Constitutional Responsible Freedom. As the God of This World...you can make it happen. Let's just skip Armageddon and the New World Order...and go directly to Paradise. This would be in the best interest of both the human and reptilian races.
Can't we just all get along?

Again...in addressing Lucifer...I don't really think that he or she is reading these comments. This is just my way of dealing with a topic which doesn't get discussed often enough IMO. Isn't that right...Lucifer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-20-2009 at 10:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:06 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen this mentioned on ATS.

My opinion? It's hype and it seems like the person in the video has an agenda, just like any other figure.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:50 AM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

They have all the answers and know all the truths...........yet the first to put someone down due to race, religious belief or sexual preference.
plants hard at work in our churches.

Then I see this and its put up their by a minister. More of the same tactic? .
The worst kind of people, by far the worst ....ignorant , easily manipulated, hardheaded, narrow-minded, totally unable of independent critical thinking...and that's why quite dangerous....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:51 AM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Another crazy guess... must be in the mood tonight.

Anyway, after listening to the video again... the statements are very bold and certainly incriminating... And the announcer had a valid point as if to point out being set up as a group for martyrdom in an off the cuff comment. Such as in relation to terrorism and muslims... so is this video to christians, kind of like setting themselves up for the fall openly.

So who is this guy that would be so bold as to publicly broadcast such a horrific scenario and be a representative of the god fearing christian church as if anyone else who is a god fearing christian is going to be in agreement with this man in his video. But those who are going to be openly professing to be god fearing christians (which most of the country for most of all time has done so) will be blamed for this horrific event just like the muslims were blamed for 911 and hunted down?

Could this be a set up for a fall guy to all christians who fall for the bait?

On a side note... why are homeowners so excited when they challenge the bank to cough up the original mortgage papers during a foreclosure process and many of the banks now fail to produce the original documents? Because then there is no proof of debt to the bank and the homeowner is free and clear.

So would that also hold true for our 'Constitution,' 'Bill of Rights,' and all other legislation of Civil Liberties? If they were suddenly vaporized- if the original documents no longer exist, does that mean the understanding of the contents no longer exist and all those executive orders that have been signed over the last 10 to 15 years suddenly become effective? Well that has been well orchestrated I must say!!!!

So for imagination sake, and if history repeats itself, and let's say an event does occur similar to this preachers scenario publicly being broadcasted... hasn't there been a long history of attacking GOD and then god fearing christians come running to the rescue with 'cudgels and spears' to defend GOD and strike down legislation or lawmakers for trying to remove GOD from display.

Or perhaps some of these empassioned radio hosts who expose the NWO and prophesy of events to come are just gearing up the christian- 'GOD fearing masses' (whom are most easily fooled; tethered; tricked; deceived; bamboozled; hoodwinked more than any other group) who are the new targets of the hunt; the next fall guy to blame for another event... and a way to put down an American iconic religion... perhaps the way as being planned in order to break the back of the christian belief in order to divide the strength of the christian belief so that a new one world religion can be implemented!!!! Oh my GOD... it sounds like another storyline that matches the story of suffering of Christ... how cowardly is that of the tptw to copy a play that has already been carried out in history's past... where is the originality, where is the creativity, where is the ingenuity... this is what tptw come up with... though effective, it certainly worked for the last two thousand years? Now that is insidious!!!!!!

So I would imagine these radio hosts and TV personalities who have been pulling on the heart strings of Americans to fan their fire against the gov't or UN or NWO are being set up and have been for years... that is why those personalities are still allowed on the air.

Indeed it is very clear now because there revving up the furor of the god fearing christians to protect this country from a NWO yet they are being set up to take the blame for catastrophic events in order to demonize their beliefs, hunt them down and to remove them from civility!!! To then set the stage for creating a new world religion without much opposition operating out of Denver...

Oh the irony is out of this world... oh the Universe does have a sense of humor... How many of us have spent so much time running away from the closed minded christians and escaping those beliefs restraints... only now to go back and help them realize they are next for taking the fall and are being set up by the very ones who have been setting up the ones from before... the propaganda masters hard at work... the third side of the story.

That must be why so many of these so called 'organizations' or 'charity's' are spouting off the words "God Bless America" as if they mean it yet there is a hint of disdain afterwards... more codes in plain sight I guess!!! So go find all the markers with "God Bless America" maybe you'll find a ptw behind it.

Last edited by Christo888; 08-26-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #15
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I choose not to give my attention or my focus or energy to such doom & gloom. Just by listening to the video you / we are feeding into the negativity. There are SOO many videos just like the one posted giving warnings of this or that...uhg..its getting old , tiring, and waste of my time and yours.

No fear , just love , its a choice

Love & peace

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:24 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I have only scanned this thread.

But I would like to say in general that there is always the danger of a false flag attack using a nuclear bomb. It is a very real, ongoing, danger and we need to be prepared psychologically and in a practical way for the possibility of this happening.

I think that the fact that gains are being made waking the public up to the dangers of vaccinations makes the possibility of a false flag attack more likely because the powers that be will look to whatever they think they need to do to get their agenda implemented.

But this is business as usual.

I don't think there's anything new that we need to do.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #17
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I have to throw another jab at this.... How does he "know" that this event is going to happen ? From the bible ? We all know that the bible is "sprinkled with truths" and has been manipulated by man over the centuries as a way to keep the masses subdued and in fear, keep them looking outward instead of looking inward. "God" is within you , within all of us, pieces of god we are.

Your focus determines your reality

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #18
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think 'he'; the preacher, really knows, and probably impossible to find out who the person is. Which is kinda the point! It is a bold proclamation to state publicly and could totally be propaganda, but it associates with a group of like believers who may agree or adopt the propaganda as their own.

I don't see it as fear mongering, I see it as someone's strategizing for an effect!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank God for alternate timelines! If only the false prophets throughout history had that line to pull out of their hats when their predictions failed!
How come we always seem to be on the timeline where nothing happens?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Thank God for alternate timelines! If only the false prophets throughout history had that line to pull out of their hats when their predictions failed!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #21
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

Quote:
Interesting things happen on sundays like pearl harbour and other great events that change the world

He couldn't think of any others