Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 02:57 AM   #76
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

Starting to process out my unusual attention on Galactic Federation. In a large part they represented the positive side of a personal polarity and was a little too fixed. Have more freedom of expression and less fixation on their message, although it is "positive".

Keep in mind the games played on us include being the "light" and being the "devil" -- like "good cop/bad cop".

One could use it as a positive wake-up call.

I don't know if I already gave out this link, but "Pied Piper of Heaven" gives the breakdown on local exopolitics.

"Who Calls the Tune"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2498145/L-...Calls-The-Tune

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:58 AM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
What I am seeing is that we are the Creator and just need to connect up again. We can know we are "Alpha" and "Omega" simultaneously.

What do we create? I mean really.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:08 AM   #78
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This message is too easily taken one way or another -- too general. Get that "too good to be true" feeling?

Oh, well, it was nice for the moment, but I'm starting to see in my past existences reviews how far back and how intricate is the plan to use beings to "power up the grid", so to speak. I'm still processing that horrible realization and have a hard time seeing any sincerity in the text in this vid.

Time would be better spent practicing Transcendental Meditation.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:17 AM   #79
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I'm finished with this thread which I began.

I processed and cleared what I needed to process and have cleared out the dualities presented here and merged with whatever energies I needed to merge with.

What next?

Seek higher truths, process more polarities.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:41 AM   #80
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Okay, the simple questions are sometimes the best questions. I'm speaking only from my own viewing in my own clearing sessions of the times in my sessions when I was for a brief time back with the "Creator", or what I like to call "Unpotentiated Potential".

From 3D earth there is little to no realization or understanding of being able to create a, say, white flower that is perfectly solid, perfectly monoform (not composed of elements, atoms, etc. -- that came later, but not at first).

Do you recall when the wise King Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun."? My god, he literally was right about that -- everything you can see or experience! We created it solid and monoform simply from pure thought. Those were the days when a rose really was a rose...

The only thing that we did not create that got us separated from ourselves as Creator is the technology of Clearing. This technology is necessary because the agents the Creator put out to do his creating for him (still "You") got to a point in their create-happy where they started to feel like it was too much effort to keep putting, say, a puppy dog, there, moment by moment. They thus designed "automatic" and it got habitual and, well, welcome to Planet Earth, lol.

Clearing, if it had been done in the basic stage of creating, would have kept us going for a long time like glorified energizer bunnies :-). We would have kept and never lost our full freedom of expression.

That is based only upon what I am seeing (in session) regarding my own history as a being, and I have not seen the whole history at that, so I reserve the right to change my story as more truth comes to light.

The L. Kin link above might do a better job of explaining what I just explained.
At least you will see I am not the only one who is having these personal realizations.

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-23-2009, 04:44 AM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
All the problems in the world, including natural disasters.

Our own prisons.

Death.

Disease.

Suffering.

Literally, we have co-created the bed we lay in.

We've done so because we've fallen behind the veil of seperation where it appears we are seperate from each other and the source. So we fight each other, thereby fighting our source, and fighting our selves.

All the energy we send out, hate, anger, depression, low self esteem, jealousy etc. returns to us in the form of suffering. Every bit of energy we send out is reflected back to us. We've co-created a crappy experience (although in some ways interesting to try out ~ but been there done that).

We are co-creators, and we're always creating. We've been doing so unconsciously.

Time to connect back to the Divine flame within us and co-create from a much more enlightened standpoint where it is clear that All Life is One.

Bust open the energy veil ~ E.VIL that is hindering us from seeing who we are.

Remember who we are in Oneness, and co-create abundance for All Life here, awaken the Divinity, the consciousness in all of our world, that's what we're here to do... bring Life and Life More abundant for All.

First awaken to who we are in Oneness with our Source ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:47 AM   #82
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Sheldon Nidle, on the other hand, requires a closer look:

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2077443181654641982&hl=en&f s=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

We are in a dualistic world and the "dark" and the "light" need to be brought together and we will all have a fuller range of expression.

"A new system entirely different".

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-24-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #83
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:29 AM   #84
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing like going and looking for oneself instead of wondering. With the help of my associate we followed the wire attached to Sheldon Nidle and we saw the usual implanter **** -- it's so predictable it's getting boring. They operate from a "Landing Stage"/portal. Their role is to "Feed/fill the brains", gee whiz!

I looked above them (mere technicians) and saw a being who has the beingness of what I call "The Big Psych". That would be the being I would most likely have some personal responsibility to process to a win/win.

When my associate in frustration asked if we have any allies at all (we saw very little presence of actual Galactic Federation Ships, in spite of what all the "Tokyo Rose" channelers are saying).

As soon as he asked me that question I saw a very large feminine spiritual being. It seems her role is "unmaker" - a shiva type. I felt that she is in the alternate games universe where a being gently UNDULATES from Static to beingness.

I already had my own personal revelation or experience of pulling "life force" or "chi" or created objects into myself when I was in the viewpoint of Static. As Static it felt very fulfilling, the feeling one gets when one feels more complete and stray bits are cleaned up.

I am definitely going to take a closer look at her!! Reminds me of the Granmammere in the Disney movie, "Ponyo".

Any corresponding data is welcome here.

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 03:37 AM   #85
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

If you are evolving along with me through this thread then the next stage of this journey to higher truths can be found here:

George K. also speaks of the "Divine Feminine" which I independently met up with 23 December '09. The impression I had is that she is our only true ally.

If anyone has any corresponding data, please share here, thank you.

cheers
Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #86
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
All the problems in the world, including natural disasters.

Our own prisons.

Death.

Disease.

Suffering.

Literally, we have co-created the bed we lay in.

We've done so because we've fallen behind the veil of seperation where it appears we are seperate from each other and the source. So we fight each other, thereby fighting our source, and fighting our selves.

All the energy we send out, hate, anger, depression, low self esteem, jealousy etc. returns to us in the form of suffering. Every bit of energy we send out is reflected back to us. We've co-created a crappy experience (although in some ways interesting to try out ~ but been there done that).

We are co-creators, and we're always creating. We've been doing so unconsciously.

Time to connect back to the Divine flame within us and co-create from a much more enlightened standpoint where it is clear that All Life is One.

Bust open the energy veil ~ E.VIL that is hindering us from seeing who we are.

Remember who we are in Oneness, and co-create abundance for All Life here, awaken the Divinity, the consciousness in all of our world, that's what we're here to do... bring Life and Life More abundant for All.

First awaken to who we are in Oneness with our Source ~

Hello 14Chakras,

What process(es) do you use to give you this personal insight and results? Inquiring Minds want to know

To contribute to your post, it is real to me that when we were simple beings we had the original desire to create an effect upon ourselves, and since we could create, that we did, and with great gusto.

It seems from what I am looking at that when co-creation got really going good there developed some confusion, then Unconsciousness, then beings who developed Ego a bit faster and better than others and "Winning" over others became an ego-based concept. Things just got more and more sticky and serious....Planet Earth, HELLO!

This is what I am seeing in my own clearing session which have taken me back to my very early beginnings as a "creator". It is amazing the things I created. It is amazing I am sitting here on planet earth hardly aware of all that I did priorly.

It is easier to love being here when I also feel connected to my timeless/formless self.

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #87
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what to think of the galactic federation and whether their channelers just make it up as it goes

Last year we had that big built up with Blossom Godchild and now they were saying that Earth was going to transit into the 5th dimension on the 9/12/9 of course it did not happened as usual nor has Nesara

For more than ten years their channelers have been giving us disinformation and predictions that never came to pass

Why we bother?

Mistified

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #88
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I don't know what to think of the galactic federation and whether their channelers just make it up as it goes

Last year we had that big built up with Blossom Godchild and now they were saying that Earth was going to transit into the 5th dimension on the 9/12/9 of course it did not happened as usual nor has Nesara

For more than ten years their channelers have been giving us disinformation and predictions that never came to pass

Why we bother?

Mistified

Hello StarDust,

Partly I am sorry I started this thread if it leads people off into error, but I am glad I chronicled a path that is leading to higher truths that others may relate to.

The next step of my personal "ascension" led me to start a thread topic highlighting the revelations of George Kavassilas re "The Big Deception".

George simply synchronized with what I finall saw behind Sheldon Nidle and all of the Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements.

They did speak some truths and the problem is that beings/people will gravitate to lies if a little bit of truth is added in.

If one can sift through the lies successfully, well done.

As for Galac. Federation, I took the truths and moved on. They can have their lies.

Here is the George Kavassilas thread that helps one rise to a "Prior Cause" concerning Galac Fed., etc.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post210189
Old 12-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #89
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

very interesting videos keep em coming lol
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #90
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
very interesting videos keep em coming lol
Hello Joe2,

What about the videos appeals to you?
Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #91
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Well in this new video you have posted this man is explaining all 13 dimensions

as best he can. I rarely find videos were a person can describe higher realms

of existence in such detail, so I have to applause your excellent find. I am only

on part 1, 3 0f 6, but i will give you more feedback as soon as i finish watching

them all.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:38 PM   #92
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Have you reached the part where George reveals that there is also a semblance of dimensions crammed into one or two dimensions? The purpose is to control our spiritual development -- give them something that looks like what they really need and want and plug them into it seems to be the hidden purpose.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #93
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Have you reached the part where George reveals that there is also a semblance of dimensions crammed into one or two dimensions? The purpose is to control our spiritual development -- give them something that looks like what they really need and want and plug them into it seems to be the hidden purpose.
This is what i have gathered after watching all of segments one and two.

- We are all creators and in a way gods.
- We are evolving into higher realms to eventually become higher creators.
- Earth is going to shift into a new form of existence.

Segment to is were it began to go deeper.

-There are beings wish to control us when we evolve.
-They want us to worship them, because it gives them more power controlling
creators
- It is up to us to realize the power we have and not be manipulated, when
the shift occurs, to align ourselves with beings who seem to be helping us
evolve, when there real purpose is to control us.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #94
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is what i have gathered after watching all of segments one and two.

- We are all creators and in a way gods.
- We are evolving into higher realms to eventually become higher creators.
- Earth is going to shift into a new form of existence.

Segment to is were it began to go deeper.

-There are beings wish to control us when we evolve.
-They want us to worship them, because it gives them more power controlling
creators
- It is up to us to realize the power we have and not be manipulated, when
the shift occurs, to align ourselves with beings who seem to be helping us
evolve, when there real purpose is to control us.

These are higher truths I can share with.

One working theory is that on a spiritual level a lot of beings out there feel very connected to here, very drawn, and perhaps not totally conscious why. Some ill-illumined ones may understand why and would like to tap into that for more widespread control and fear-mongering.

They have not yet accepted that the game is over and we can all pick up the pieces and go home winners now. I guess they didn't get the memo

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 11:51 PM   #95
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm interesting i have read some of your other posts and you seem quite

intellectual, what are your views on the shift. I would like to hear, you can pm

me if you wish to keep them private.

I would also like to hear your view on the GF of light.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #96
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmm interesting i have read some of your other posts and you seem quite

intellectual, what are your views on the shift. I would like to hear, you can pm

me if you wish to keep them private.

I would also like to hear your view on the GF of light.

Good question about the "Shift". After all this hurrah about it I haven't even consulted with my own knowingness about it.

George Kavassilas seems to be more balanced in speaking about it as a reality on different levels. Everyone chooses their level of reality. Some people's level of reality is delusional from my viewpoint.

I trudge away with my personal clearing work whilst keeping updated to keep out of harm's way. As long as people are meditating, clearing themselves, clearing other beings, the future is still up for grabs, in my opinion.

The GF of Light that Sheldon Nidle promotes is basically a type of "Tokyo Rose" operation. They sure talked a good talk though, lol. Time to move on.

All technologically advanced societies in this corner of the universe have factions who use covert crowd control technologies/persuasions. Just like this planet, some ET societies are less suppressive than others, but it is all bait and hook. We are likewise being used as bait. Someone is after bigger fish than we minnows.

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-28-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:35 AM   #97
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

oh wow, I like your interpetation.........Tokoyo Rose, indeed

I listen to them and I like what they have to say but I find that we really do have to be our own teachers. We can compare shop so to speak but its really all up to us.

I feel bad for those that take it so seriously, as I know I once did and get caught up in another trap such as we do with a religious group

Its not bad to learn certain traits but something is certainly missing or added.

Its all up to us and thats that.

So it really doesnt hurt to learn but at the same time know where the true lessons need to be learn.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:40 AM   #98
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
oh wow, I like your interpetation.........Tokoyo Rose, indeed

I listen to them and I like what they have to say but I find that we really do have to be our own teachers. We can compare shop so to speak but its really all up to us.

I feel bad for those that take it so seriously, as I know I once did and get caught up in another trap such as we do with a religious group

Its not bad to learn certain traits but something is certainly missing or added.

Its all up to us and thats that.

So it really doesnt hurt to learn but at the same time know where the true lessons need to be learn.

I dub you no longer "truthseeker", but "truthfinder". You find and know the truth.

namaste,
gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 03:42 AM   #99
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, I do feel different than when I first started all of this.

I found my answers but I continue to search.

If the end results bring peace and love thats all that really matters, right ?

Blessings
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:49 AM   #100
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you, I do feel different than when I first started all of this.

I found my answers but I continue to search.

If the end results bring peace and love thats all that really matters, right ?

Blessings
my search has also continued and will always continue until i am one with

creation. I learn something new every day and that is the amazing part of

existence, experiencing and learning, its a never ending journey of learning.