Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Question What are these stars blinking different colors?

I have been looking up at the stars alot more since last october when I kept on seeing a larger star that has a bright white background but continues to blink both red & blue every nano-second & it sometimes becomes smaller or larger due to a sort of movement toward & away from the planet. George Green has also talked about these on his interviews with Project Camelot & also on www.consciousmedianetwork.com & he claims that these are alien motherships just watching all of this great reality show drama unfolding. I've pointed these out (yes, there are more than one that blinks many different colors) to some friends & even to a college security guard in Maine & almost all of them think its just a large satellite concocted by our gov't because of our rapidly expanding technology. My uncle has a pretty good telescope & one of my goals is to see one of these close-up & maybe even record it & put it on youtube. Please let me know if anyone else has studied this @ all & maybe done what I am going to do. Thanks.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What are these stars blinking different colors?

I see these too all the time. I believe they are some type of craft, could be secret government stuff or ET stuff.

I also see large clusters and symmetrical arrangements of white lights that appear and disappear. They seem to always appear in clusters of 3,6,9 or twelve. They are arranged in some kind of pattern. I live out in the middle of the desert so there are no city lights close, I have excellent visibility. Been meaning to also record these on film. I see these lights weekly.
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

These are stars whose light refracts through the earth atmosphere.

http://www.earthsky.org/article/what...lashing-colors
murnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #4
Sky Otter

hello

i can not say what you are seeing but i think the blinking one just might be a orbiting satellite and the weather makes it seem like it is blinking in and out..
for the last couple of years when i see something like that here..and we have good sky visiblity - no light pollution
well i have to go look up what, if any satellite is tracking across my part of the sky

here are some sites that have good tracking and then just do a search on
satellite tracking..even nasa tells ya where some of them are...

it's kinda amazin how many are up there

http://www.n2yo.com/

http://science.nasa.gov/Realtime/Jtrack/spacecraft.html

wavin
Old 09-13-2008, 06:15 AM   #5
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

I have never heard of any type of satellite, by any gov't, that is sometimes stationary, has a very bright luminescence, & a magnificent size that truly looks like a star in the night sky. I also don't believe any satellite has the ability, without remote control, to enlarge & diminish in size along with movement up & down @ a very gradual level. Usually satellites don't light up & if they did have any lights within it then they would not be able to be seen because they are out of our atmoshpere rotating around our planet & these so-called stars/satellites are not rotating. I've looked @ many stars in my life but I've never seen a star blink with a different color other than its own background because its light has been blocked by something on its light year journey towards our planet. I do understand these above explanations are a potential but we are in a very awakened type of forum so I thought skepticism would only be in the sleeping public media. I guess one way to prove that it is @ least not a star is if you track its location & confirm or deny its exact location in a constellation map. I know in my neck of the woods (southern virginia), it is usually on the right side of the moon & the planet venus that is visible these days. I'm waiting for it to just not to be there anymore so it will negate both explanations of a star or a satellite. If it is a large federation vessel then I'll put out good thoughts that it'll have some space to house multitudes of "ready to ascend" human beings & then we can look down in awe as we see our entire home planet ascend to its next shift of cyclical density. Love everything because that's what we are & what we are coming back to with a little separate recognition.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:53 AM   #6
CosmicFever

These are NOT satellites or stars. Trust me. I've been watching these things or should I say they've been watching us for awhile. I knew they were something "different" and when George Green mentioned them it validated my gut feeling. Plus, I have a mac daddy 10" Meade telescope and you can rule out both. They're spaceships. They're far away and they stay in one place for extended periods and move.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-13-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all...
i too see these "stars",that are blinking a different color than normal stars,a blue-red-green color...these are not satelights...(dont think i spelled that right)
and they do appear to be in a pattern.....like one south-north-east-west...at least the bigger ones do...some are actually moving...
i used to point this out to friends..yet in the end they would make fun of me ..saying did i see any stars moving today...ha-ha...so i learned to keep my thoughts and what i see to myself....yet they are there and becoming more and more prominent in our skys.....
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:38 AM   #8
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yes they are stars

i see them most every night.

they are most certainly stars.

i look at them often through the scope,

i have mistaken them for some type of craft before, myself

they do seem the be getting bigger and brighter though, especially in the last couple years.

i also see some things that definitely move and cannot be stars.. but the big bright ones that change color are stars.

jus like the one that shines on us everday.

peace

Last edited by Orion11; 09-13-2008 at 07:40 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:48 AM   #9
CosmicFever

If they're stars then why don't they act like stars? i.e. move with the rest of night sky...Not trying to be argumentative just would like your explanation. I KNOW my night sky pretty darn well.
peace,
cosmic
Old 09-13-2008, 09:15 AM   #10
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

(Mod-hat off)

I am going to respond here as I have spent some time watching these "stars" for awhile now ever since I decided
that they just can't be regular stars. I am not an astronomical expert, but I feel I am pretty logical.

1. Everybody that has seen a satellite travel across the sky will agree that they move pretty quick. Basically,
imagine a dot scoot across the sky in around 10secs.

2. Planets or stars do move since the Earth is rotating and revolving around the Sun, not to mention the galaxy.
So yes we would see stars and planets moving... but very slowly.

3. The infamous twinkling star. I monitored one and it moved "3 inches" (arm extended, thumb fore-finger
extended) in about 5 minutes.

THEORY
- the twinkling star is the ISS (international space station). ok... then explain the 5 other twinkling stars.
- the twinkling star is "a star whose light refracts through the earth atmosphere" -- it moves way too fast to
be a star.

Test this all for yourself... pick a known star and monitor it for 5-10 minutes. Then, do the same thing for a
"twinkling star".

In my view, these are not
- stars
- planets
- satellites
- or multiple # of ISS

One last thing... when watching these "twinkling stars" through a telescope you can see practically every
color of the spectrum twinkling - green, red, violet, blue, yellow, etc. Reflected sunlight in my opinion.

What are they ? I do not know... but I want to know.

--

I assume some of you here know about John Lenard Walson and his study of strange objects in the sky.

If you haven't check out the following: http://www.rense.com/general82/myst14.htm

A library of what he has done: http://www.rense.com/Datapages/mystmachinedata.htm

Take care
-John aka #404

Last edited by John aka#404; 09-13-2008 at 09:56 AM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #11
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Alot of the blinking that you are seeing (not all) is due to the sun pulsating at a very high rate. Here in about four years (around 2012) it will be changing its magnetic poles (it does it every eleven years), just this time it is doing it at a much HIGHER rate.

Did you know that a comet (very large) almost hit the sun??? They didn't tell you about that in the news, did they??? Thankfully, one of the pulses from the sun magnetuted enough to throw the very large crater off course. You may/may not hear about this in the near future. But anyways, yes the sun is pulsating.

Thought I'd share .

Last edited by Trickyfingers; 09-14-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 404 View Post

1. Everybody that has seen a satellite travel across the sky will agree that they move pretty quick. Basically,
imagine a dot scoot across the sky in around 10secs.
Depends on its orbital altitude. Some don't move at all which is why you don't have to keep adjusting your satellite dish!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #13
Sky Otter

hello qiaoue and all

sleeping public, huh..lol...welllllllllll i don't really think of myself that way..
seen too many things that i can't explain..
but i do think it is very good to be skeptical and to check out what it could be..just so you know that it isn't those things..
like i said i can no tsay what you are seeing..i was only saying that if you consider everything then start to illiminate some..you are left with what ??
i think i just tried to paraphrase sherlock holmes there..

i have also seen these lights and some were satillites of one type or another
and some i have no idea what they are.. but i look thur my scope and try to figure it out also..
i have no answers even though my imagination has lots of what if's..
but
i don't think they are ships either..that would just be tooo easy
so if anyone really knows i do hope they will share
wavin
Old 09-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I kept walking out and seeing a bright star flashing red and blue, sitting in the same place between 3 stars, looked away for a moment and when I looked back it had positioned itself on the other side of the stars...

I rubbed my eyes and looked again, it really had moved.

10 inches in a moment with the distance they are from Earth is amazing...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:10 AM   #15
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...0282#post10282

* Interesting linkage
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:34 AM   #16
oxjmaups2005xo
Avalon Senior Member

never really payed attention someone tell me what im supposed to be lookin for what does this star/ufo do to change colors because i stare at the sky alot and i dont see anything except a million thousand trillion white dots.
oxjmaups2005xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:20 AM   #17
nywvblue

I've seen them, too, and no, they are not stars. On a rare, clear night in Manhattan, I've watched one in particular from my rooftop through binoculars and it did what no other star in the sky could do: flash vivid reds, greens, golds with a kind of intensity other stars simply don't do. In upstate NY, there were two visible in the sky in late August. I watched them for a week when the skies were clear. An AMAZING THING happened through my father's even more powerful binoculars -- I saw a light approach the strobing "star," sit beside it, then zoom away. It was all the proof I needed that something -- the Galactic Federation? I hope so... -- is really up there, waiting.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:26 AM   #18
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

2 nights ago Mars was putting on a dance party, it was pulsing Gold, Red, Blue and Green... really bizzare stuff, was looking thru the binocs watching this. The colors almost seemed metallic too.

Perhaps Mars is sending us a signal?

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:29 AM   #19
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ok, I was wrong to come out and say that "Yes, they are all stars" , my pologies....

i shouldnt have said it like that,
im sure what some ppl are seeing are not stars,

so, sorry for my silly comment.

Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:33 AM   #20
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

We need to somehow get a video of these blinking stars/motherships & put it on the web so people can see for themselves or maybe get a website with a live feed thru an advanced telescope. I wish I could just go rent one night in an astronomical observatory & record these stars & maybe it'll move or blink out with their stealth while taping it to show some sort of evidential proof. I'm just gonna hit the lottery & then I can help save our planet with blowing it all on just waking up the sleeping gods called ourselves. Thanx, Bill & Kerry for creating this very informative & poignant display of what the big picture & its participants (everything) has wanted for a very long evolving existence.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #21
Slim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
I have been in central Australia quite a few times whilst driving between Brisbane and Darwin.
In the middle of nowhere, most stars have had a plain white glow, but i to have seen some that change colour, thought them very curious.
Out around Winton, there is a phenominom, (i just know i spelt that wrong),
called the Min Min lights. Different coloured Orbs that follow your vehicle.
They followed us for about 60k one night, not scary, just felt like you were being watched.

Off topic, I often ask the Moon "What the hell are you lookin at".
Worries me, keep thinking that it just sits there looking, thinking, planning.
Don`t know why, just freaks me out.

Cheers,
Slim.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:22 AM   #22
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen this phenomenon several times. Looked at these strobing red and blue objects through binoculars and a telescope and still can't figure it out. My intuition tells me that these are not just stars. I hope we'll find out soon. Lots of good posts. Thanks guys.

-----------------------------------------------
"Find the others." Terence Mckenna
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:32 AM   #23
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone tell me if this is a trick of my Camara and if it may be Arcturus?

Please view the Album Arcturus on my profile to view all the pics... that star was dancing on the night I took these pics and blinking red and blue and white, then faded back to just a normal bright star.

Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:07 AM   #24
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jenn, I don't think that is any glitch in your camera, I see some other lights outside of the main bright white orb & that kinda tells me something is not of the norm. Just look @ my profile pic, that is a pic I took of an Amish girl in NYC while boarding a greyhound bus & the screen on my camera phone spiraled into blackness b4 I took the pic & when I saw that I just said "F*** it!" & then took the pic & that's how it came out. That is not a glitch, there is some reason for all of our very abnormal & unusual occurrences in all of our lives. Even those who are unaware have had many experiences that are not of this world or just not of our normal/conditioned perception of this world. We all chose to come back to this here & now in this infinitesimal cosmos for a reason to shape our existence that we all (being everyone who volunteers to exist) want to manifest into a learned & whimsical reality without any more negative & repeated timelines. I want to tell everyone that this has happened b4 with mistakes & no success except for learning from our repeated mistakes & I do believe that this is the timeline where all of our past experienced & learned souls have all now got to its cooperative point of wanting to experience this nexus of universal transformation 1 more time to finally get it right so we (being the entire entangled universal grid of civilized societies) will finally be able to see & create beyond this transformation of consciousness @ this exact time/space nexus we call NOW! In actuality, if I had been coming back to the same planet & same timeframe to correct & learn from an evolutionary action by us billions of times over (that is over-exaggerated but I think you know the picture) then I would talk to SELF which has created this for some very comprehensible reason & get every potential 100% resolution & then pick the one that will be the most adventurous & exciting to be part of & then go with it. That is what I feel we are all experiencing for fun & enjoyment & growth, all @ the simultaneous time. I'll give you an analogy of what we are experiencing --- you keep on falling off your bike while learning to ride it & then you finally look yourself in the mirror & say to yourself I will learn to ride this bike no matter what but could you give me some pointers cuz I know its you that is not allowing me to learn yet because I am not ready until I finally realize that it is me that doesn't allow it, so do you got any pointers? I have volunteered to come back to this locale & time to help out humanity that we all created because of love of SELF, we are SELF separated to unique individual expressions, & if you think that you are separate from all then you might finally realize the opposite of that logic once you die & come back a billion more times while being stuck in this 3rd density that is what all beings have had to experience but they finally wised up & that is what all of us are experiencing @ the same time but @ different levels of density. I do not know what I am or who I was, but I do not believe that I was anything beyond source, which is what I would love to see that everyone finally realizes, we are all that is. Point blank, we've been everything & we'll be nothing & everything in every now & every then, simultaneous, til the very end of eternity, which by every comprehension means 4eva. LUV you to think 4 SELF cuz that is only way to ascend into everything.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #25
dave

Been wondering about these stars for around thirty years now. They move how they shouldn't and change color. I remember feeling fascinated and really happy that something was/is there.

Tags
blinking stars, mothership, watchers