Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-16-2009, 05:14 AM   #1
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Collier and 9/11

Alex Collier will speak in the Awake & Aware conference in LA. I was thrilled to find out today.

As an INTRO:

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1/ 8/1996) that:

New York City will be "in ash", sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made." "An act of terrorism will turn it to ash."

*Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHC8InRZqKI
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:30 AM   #2
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier and 9/11

i've tried to watch every video of his...he's awesome. i think he seems to be the most credible and his message the most imp one...that the lizzies have taken over and we have to do something before it's too late.

wish i could go to hear him talk in person!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i've tried to watch every video of his...he's awesome. i think he seems to be the most credible and his message the most imp one...that the lizzies have taken over and we have to do something before it's too late.

wish i could go to hear him talk in person!
dolphin, Alex is a very passionate individual. He mellowed out over the years. Whenever time permits, I read his online book on and off. Enjoy.

Defending Sacred Ground
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

-feeler
Old 04-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Alex Collier and 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Alex Collier will speak in the Awake & Aware conference in LA. I was thrilled to find out today.

As an INTRO:

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1/ 8/1996) that:

New York City will be "in ash", sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made." "An act of terrorism will turn it to ash."

*Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHC8InRZqKI
This was my fav video for a while a few years ago.

I have the Defending Sacred Ground book aswel..

Im not sure how I feel about Ralph A (AKA 'alex collier') now after his predictions for the late '90s and '00 in this video didn't eventuate.

He seems really genuine so im willing to give him another chance. I saw the recent video from Hawaii, which there are threads on avalon already and there was some cool information.

Looking forward to seeing what he does next.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I like Alex a lot...but I tend to think his information comes from a variety of sources, including channeling...rather than from the Andromedans...while travelling in their spaceship. This could account for some of the inaccuracies. A lot of people probably wouldn't have listened to him if he said he received the information while in deep meditation on the beach in Malibu...and from CIA and NSA sources, etc! Just my thoughts. I like what he said about the U.N. documents seeming to be of non-human origin. It just seems like the human race has been hijacked. My current crusade is to replace the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution...and to base globalism on Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and let the people of the world rule themselves. Alex suggested in one of his videos that if there was globalism...it should be based on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I think it was in this series of videos. I will try to find it. This clip is close(toward the end)...but not the one I'm looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZ-l...eature=channel. I'm getting closer(start half way through): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYwr3-4Xtjo&NR=1. Closer(again half way): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uIKM...eature=related.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 05:16 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Im not sure how I feel about Ralph A (AKA 'alex collier') now after his predictions for the late '90s and '00 in this video didn't eventuate.

He seems really genuine so im willing to give him another chance.
Luminari, back in '96, who'd have expected the "ash" Alex referred to was the pulverized concrete of the twin towers? Back then his audience likely expected the ash as the result of fires.

Regarding the natural phenomenon that did not actualize, perhaps an alien race(s) decided to intervene? Here's a reference point from Nassim Haramein:

Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about unlocking the truth to Sacred geometry, .... The video was called, “Sun gazing comet hits the sun. ... We’re floating in grace and ‘somebody’ is taking care of us. .... A civilization that develops a very advanced technology and that allows them to live very, very long. ...

-feeler
Old 04-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I like Alex a lot...but I tend to think his information comes from a variety of sources, including channeling...rather than from the Andromedans...while travelling in their spaceship. This could account for some of the inaccuracies. A lot of people probably wouldn't have listened to him if he said he received the information while in deep meditation on the beach in Malibu...and from CIA and NSA sources, etc! Just my thoughts. I like what he said about the U.N. documents seeming to be of non-human origin. It just seems like the human race has been hijacked. My current crusade is to replace the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution...and to base globalism on Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and let the people of the world rule themselves. Alex suggested in one of his videos that if there was globalism...it should be based on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I think it was in this series of videos. I will try to find it. This clip is close(toward the end)...but not the one I'm looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZ-l...eature=channel. I'm getting closer(start half way through): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYwr3-4Xtjo&NR=1. Closer(again half way): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uIKM...eature=related.
orthodoxymoron, if memory serves, in the past you have expressed concern of the reptilian presence. To my knowledge, Alex passionately expressed deep concern of the missing children issue. By contrast, Mariam Delicado agreed to stay away from their underground bases when advised by the blue-eyes-white-tall-blonde aliens. BTW I voted for Ron Paul in the primary hoping to see our Constitution restored/recovered from the Patriot Act.

-feeler
Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about unlocking the truth to Sacred geometry, .... The video was called, “Sun gazing comet hits the sun. ... We’re floating in grace and ‘somebody’ is taking care of us. .... A civilization that develops a very advanced technology and that allows them to live very, very long. ...

-feeler
Thanks.. yeah I know about that massive comet Haramein referred to, but Ralph/Alex specificaly mentioned comet HALE BOPP which is not the same.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:28 AM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks.. yeah I know about that massive comet Haramein referred to, but Ralph/Alex specificaly mentioned comet HALE BOPP which is not the same.
Luminari, what happened to HALE BOPP? If there is one major question unanswered by Alex, it'd be 2012. He indicated that he didn't want to know, so I presume his friends didn't tell him, so to respect his wishes. Instead he skipped to December 2013!

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-17-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #10
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I personally met Alex Collier last year here at a conference and spent some time speaking with him after his conference presentation. I was very much impressed and it was clear to me his information was based on his direct experience, not something that was channeled. He was on their space craft for a period of 3 months. He wouldn't need to channel anything after something like that.

I forgot to mention that some of the predictions did not come true due to the timelines altering.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I personally met Alex Collier last year here at a conference and spent some time speaking with him after his conference presentation. I was very much impressed and it was clear to me his information was based on his direct experience, not something that was channeled. He was on their space craft for a period of 3 months. He wouldn't need to channel anything after something like that.

I forgot to mention that some of the predictions did not come true due to the timelines altering.

Thats good Carol, that lends the case much more validity to know you have looked him in the eye and you are comfortable that he is speaking his truth. Thanks.

you have to admit though... the old 'timelines have changed' line is a licence to get away with pretty much anything.

Wouldnt it be nice if your mortgage you were paying off no longer exists cause 'whoops we're on a new timeline..'

Quote:
Luminari, what happened to HALE BOPP?

-feeler

Good point Im not sure what happened to Hale bopp and when it is due back in our skies.. will look into it.

-- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

MANTICORE if you are reading this thread at some stage could you please consider doing a VERITAS interview with Alex? Would be awesome.

Last edited by Luminari; 04-17-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:51 AM   #12
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you Luminari..I'd love to see an interview...I've seen the recent lectures...but an interview at this stage of the game would be great
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:46 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

I guess I am a bit of a 'Doubting Thomas'. But at times I accept things I probably should not. And I speculate a lot. Somehow...I didn't end up on the Andromedan's short list...or anyone elses short list. I guess I'm not one of the special people...so I have to manage with other people's insights and claims. I tend to believe a lot of what Alex says. It makes a lot of sense...and seems to be possible, at least. On the other hand...would it be possible for someone to be fed vast amounts of classified information by alphabet agency deepthroats...and then spend a massive amount of time and energy internalizing this information...with deep meditation and/or channeling...in the context of a mythical 3 month journey on an Andromedan spaceship? Or...could that spaceship really have been the Hollow Earth?

I would like to ask Alex a lot of questions about Giza Intelligence. He claims they were behind Hitler...and this would seem to be huge. Yet not a lot is said about Giza Intelligence. Alex says they are currently of very little consequence. I tend to think that whoever(non-human) was behind Hitler is behind the so called New World Order. There are some sources who claim that Giza Intelligence is at the center of the New World Order. A recent interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5jhI...382329&index=8 claimed that there is an alien agenda connection to 9/11...and that the alien agenda is the New World Order.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-17-2009 at 03:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:58 AM   #14
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

somehow i have never seen this lecture, and i am so happy you shared it here. big fan of Alex's work. many thanks!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #15
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

thanks feeler for the link to his books. going on a trip for a week so i can't wait to read this!

there is something very very genuine about alex collier... he seems to care very little about his own name, it's all about getting the message out. and finally more people are listening. i think he's one of the very few people on this planet that was given this kind of information FIRST hand...maybe one of the few people that the andromedians felt could handle this burden and a person they could trust.

wish camelot would do a full length interview w him, one on one!!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 06:14 AM   #16
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess I am a bit of a 'Doubting Thomas'. But at times I accept things I probably should not. And I speculate a lot. Somehow...I didn't end up on the Andromedan's short list...or anyone elses short list. I guess I'm not one of the special people...so I have to manage with other people's insights and claims. I tend to believe a lot of what Alex says. It makes a lot of sense...and seems to be possible, at least. On the other hand...would it be possible for someone to be fed vast amounts of classified information by alphabet agency deepthroats...and then spend a massive amount of time and energy internalizing this information...with deep meditation and/or channeling...in the context of a mythical 3 month journey on an Andromedan spaceship? Or...could that spaceship really have been the Hollow Earth?

I would like to ask Alex a lot of questions about Giza Intelligence. He claims they were behind Hitler...and this would seem to be huge. Yet not a lot is said about Giza Intelligence. Alex says they are currently of very little consequence. I tend to think that whoever(non-human) was behind Hitler is behind the so called New World Order. There are some sources who claim that Giza Intelligence is at the center of the New World Order. A recent interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5jhI...382329&index=8 claimed that there is an alien agenda connection to 9/11...and that the alien agenda is the New World Order.
orthodoxymoron, it's humble of you to state that you are not one of the special people. Like you, I don't have the slightest psychic power that I can detect. Yet I find it easier to convince my friends to look into the paranormal, because I am like any of my friends; I don't "see" things. I listened to the Daniel Ott Aliens segment that you provided and thought of Alex's remarks (in his book) regarding clones not capable of hosting a spirit.

The author of the Alien Agenda, Jim Marrs, in his recent book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, tells us that:

Many thousands of other Nazis came to the United States under classified programs such as Project Paperclip. They brought with them miraculous weapon technology that helped win the space race but they also brought their insidious Nazi philosophy within our borders.*

*Amazon.com

If you ask me, if any alien technology was used to destroy the twin towers, I would hold the original alien owner at least partially responsible for the atrocity.

-feeler
Old 04-17-2009, 06:19 AM   #17
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
thanks feeler for the link to his books. going on a trip for a week so i can't wait to read this!

there is something very very genuine about alex collier... he seems to care very little about his own name, it's all about getting the message out. and finally more people are listening. i think he's one of the very few people on this planet that was given this kind of information FIRST hand...maybe one of the few people that the andromedians felt could handle this burden and a person they could trust.

wish camelot would do a full length interview w him, one on one!!!!
Have a nice trip dolphin. From love comes friendship. Who cares if he's an alien()

-feeler
Old 04-17-2009, 06:38 AM   #18
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

just thinking...can't imagine the kind of ridicule he must've had to take telling people he was on a spaceship for 3 months!! ....i can't even convince the "guy next door" that the presidency is just a theatre and there is such a thing as illuminati!! heehee, tisk tisk.

when i find the link, there is a video about clones and on peggy kane's site, there is info on people who according to her reverse speech are clones...i.e. bush, cheney (guess the lizzies tortured him first before they cloned him, and including phil schneider...etc.)
Old 04-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #19
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

thanks again feeler, yeah ron paul!!! here, here....we're on the same page. great minds think alike :-)
Old 04-18-2009, 05:48 AM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
A recent interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5jhI...382329&index=8 claimed that there is an alien agenda connection to 9/11...and that the alien agenda is the New World Order.
I had an inside source that did verify that this is indeed true as this person was directly involved.