Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Dr. Deagle told the truth in oct 8 show

Yesterday in hour three Dr. Deagle told what happened in the case of the revoke of his license.

The case are something like this:

A colleague of him missmedicated a patient and paralyze him, the patient didn't even need medication so dr. Deagle went to see this case and realize what happened so the medic who ruined the patient life goes behind, threat him and set up something in the college of medics to bring him down.

In fact, a lot of people tries to ruin his reputation but that's what happens when you are in the front line of battle.

In the start of hour three he clarifies a Lot of things including (in the start of the show) the oct 7 issue, so listen the show!

It will be on demand until the new shows starts in here:

http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-09-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #2
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Deagle told the truth in oct 8 show

Ashatav thank you for posting this info regarding Dr Deagle. Can you please elaborate how to actually get the radio show to play?

I'm such a dunce with this stuff.

I went to the site and clicked on Windows Media Player but nothing happened.

Helpppp What am I missing??? lol
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:15 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for posting this ashtav it was really seeing Dr Deagle slandered this way....
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:29 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Dr. Deagle told the truth in oct 8 show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Ashatav thank you for posting this info regarding Dr Deagle. Can you please elaborate how to actually get the radio show to play?

hahaha of course haha mmm You must choose, by clicking on it, one of the four media players to listen the show in the link, these are Winfows media player, winamp, one for mac users and one named Real player. Personally I use Windows media player, hahaha. I hope it's works!

rustanddust: Thank GOD for the Intelligent and Decent people in this forum!
Of course you are Welcome and thank You for being a true patriot-human-etc! hahaha!

hahaha, they started to attack me for defend Dr. Deagle! haha

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-10-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:49 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
I don't get it but if I click Windows Media Player I get a dead end.
If I click Winamp my download window opens and then a box says do you want to use the default program, Windows Media Player. I say yes, it opens and plays. I also discovered you can download the files by clicking "Podcasts" from the main page, http://www.gcnlive.com/, after you get to Deagle's page, right click on the file, and I use "save as", make a new folder, Deagle, and then can play any day at any time later. Only the previous day is available. There is also a button to "subscribe to this feed." Haven't tried that one yet.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Yesterday in hour three Dr. Deagle told what happened in the case of the revoke of his license.
The case are something like this:
A colleague of him missmedicated a patient and paralyze him, the patient didn't even need medication so dr. Deagle went to see this case and realize what happened so the medic who ruined the patient life goes behind, threat him and set up something in the college of medics to bring him down.
Because I have some medical background I understand a little better what Deagle said. Actually there were two cases he explained.
1) At 1:50 (min:sec) into the 3rd hour: He was asked by a legal firm to do an IME or Independent Medical Exam in the summer of 2000. Another doctor's patient was paralyzed they thought due to a surgery. Deagle just quoted the facts, the Xrays, MRI, etc. and proved this doctor should not have even done the surgery and was even in violation of the proper billing. The other doctor called, threatened Deagle with a complaint before the Board of Medical Examiners. Deagle fought back and cleared his name and reputation.

2) At 7:00: In Sept of 2002 he was accused - that a patient of his had died because of pain medication given to her. Again he cleared his name, got the proof, there were no drugs in the lady's system. She had in fact died of a stroke while waiting for the system to approve a surgery.

The medical system is corrupt and back biting. Good doctors are constantly being dragged through the legal system in efforts to shut them up or put them out of business.

10/08 is now out of the 24 hour available status - if I did it right I have attached a file of the 3rd hour.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

OK, not a valid file extension. PM me if anyone wants me to email a copy of the audio file.

Last edited by Karen; 10-10-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:30 AM   #8
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
Because I have some medical background I understand a little better what Deagle said. Actually there were two cases he explained.
1) At 1:50 (min:sec) into the 3rd hour: He was asked by a legal firm to do an IME or Independent Medical Exam in the summer of 2000. Another doctor's patient was paralyzed they thought due to a surgery. Deagle just quoted the facts, the Xrays, MRI, etc. and proved this doctor should not have even done the surgery and was even in violation of the proper billing. The other doctor called, threatened Deagle with a complaint before the Board of Medical Examiners. Deagle fought back and cleared his name and reputation.

2) At 7:00: In Sept of 2002 he was accused - that a patient of his had died because of pain medication given to her. Again he cleared his name, got the proof, there were no drugs in the lady's system. She had in fact died of a stroke while waiting for the system to approve a surgery.

The medical system is corrupt and back biting. Good doctors are constantly being dragged through the legal system in efforts to shut them up or put them out of business.

10/08 is now out of the 24 hour available status - if I did it right I have attached a file of the 3rd hour.

Thank you for correct me my friend!

Cheers!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #9
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
so listen the show!
[/url]

Ummmm NO

I'm done with false 'whistle blowers' that only play one tune... "wolf'"

Time for a terminology lesson

Whistle Blower means someone on the inside who has REAL information to share... and does so with accuracy...

All the rest are wanna be prophets of Gloom and Doom...

And rather than becoming enlightened, the sheeple and lemmings have once more embraced the gloom... thus increasing their bondage

Pathetic really... I feel sad for the human waste errr race
Old 10-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #10
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh come on Zorgon stop pussy footing around and tell us what you really think.
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:10 AM   #11
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I think what he means is that this guy called deagle goes around lying to people and tell them to duck and cover because the nukes are coming i mean common they have been using that line since the cold war its getting old . Not only that but he lost his license to practice medicine and calls everything that isn't christian Luciferian ROFL. I for one am tired of religion and how people use it to control others through fear "omg if you do that you with demons or the devil" etc. I say all religions are right in a sense that we all must live peacefully and loving towards one another. The Extra information were added in to confuse the many and create wars...divide and conquer that's the name of the game

Peace,
Rebe4Life
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:36 AM   #12
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Rebel4life, i gave up on organized religion years ago. Mainly due to the fear they induced into me as a child, due to me going to a 12 step program i realized that you can have your own god and that fear is just a tool to use in my lifetime. If i let fear rule my life it stops me in my tracks, and i can't think or operate on the 3rd dimension properly . As for Dr Deagle all i heard was a man full of fear and i feel we need to send him love and light

YOURS IN SERVICE AND LOVE .
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:05 PM   #13
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for being so lost here, but if he cleared his name BOTH times, how DID he get his license revoked?

thanks!

Hugs to all,
Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote