Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 AM   #1
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Intelligent Design - Raelian Movement

x Squared radio March 2009
1st Hour Ricky Roehr
The Raelian Movement is gaining popularity because of its message of peace, but there is so much more. Intelligent Design and the creation of all life on this planet was explained tonight like you have never heard it before. Listen to this interview and learn of just how right you are.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...23271855069131

http://x2-radio.com/Home_Files/X-Squ...o_Archive6.htm

cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:06 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intelligent Design - Raelian Movement

Thanks cway, will listen and watch.

Just some information from my perception;

I have all the Raelian literature.
I do not support them however I did get much entertainment from the main book 'Intelligent Design'. The title has been changed just like their 'symbol' to soften it up. That particular book was titled 'The Message given to me by Extraterrestrials - they took me to their Planet'

So far so good....

The story of Raels (claude) orgy with the 6 cloned females.

Him 'hanging out' on another planet with Jesus, buddha and mohammed.

The raelian view that israelis are the chosen race of the Elohim.

The elohim encourage sport such as 'race car driving' (guess who just happens to be a race car driver - claude/rael)

and other things..

Not so good.

To my intuition the ELOHIM come across as manipulative, deceptive and dangerous potential 'controller gods'..

They have the right idea that an Alien Embassy needs to be created on neutral land so potential visitors are not violating any militaries airspace.

There is no doubt some aspects of truth behind Claude's experiences, I'm not suggesting his abduction/contact was a hoax.

I think anyone should be extremely wary of the claims and motivations of the 'Elohim'. They are claiming to have created us and ALL life on earth.

Please view the material at your own discretion (it is interesting to consider) but be careful lest you be taken advantage of.

I will check out the video thanks for posting it.

universally yours

L

Last edited by Luminari; 04-13-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

To me it sounds suspecious too. It's like they are tempting man with earthly pleasures to make him surrender....devil-like scheme....
And the thing that After your death they can recreate you having a small square fragment of the front of your skull, exactly where your third eye is supposed to be.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I won't be becoming a raelian anytime soon, just find it interesting to listen to and I may read some of the literature.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
cway
Avalon Senior Member

The rael story of being taken to another planet is much like the one of the frenchman
Michel Desmarquet who was also taken to a planet and given informatrion to bring back
and around a similar time.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

That's why I am very skeptical about such accounts. usually my inner self tells me what could be true and what could be a manipulation containing true or plausible elements to make it sound true.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Intelligent Design - Raelian Movement

I believe these people may truly have been taken to other planets (I hope to do the same myself) but the message they are given always reflects the agenda and evolution of the abductors.

It would be nice if certain things all correlated between accounts from space/time-travel capable ETS.
Such as the origin of the great pyramid or the death location of the one now known as Jesus. If they are for real then 'facts' like that should line-up.

Its because they don't match that tells us someone is lying. It then becomes the difficult task of ascertaining which is real. Hopeful with advances in technology we may have access to time travel technology. I for one will be going back in time to see the origins of the Sphinx and great pyramid for myself!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I believe these people may truly have been taken to other planets (I hope to do the same myself) but the message they are given always reflects the agenda and evolution of the abductors.
let's always keep it in mind when reading or listening.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #9
Egg
Banned

Weird huh? all that experience, and the guy wants you to buy a book. Gee Whizz Dobbin - who could ever of thunk it?

The founder of Scientology said "if you want to make a million dollars quick, invent a religion"

If you got to invent a religion, might as well have a book too.

Rael goes the way of Hubbard in my humble opinion - control freakery at its highest.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #10
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
The story of Raels (claude) orgy with the 6 cloned females.
L
My recollection of reading about this guy 10 years ago was that his following were getting together in gatherings for way to much ‘group and open sexual pleasure’ at Rael’s encouragement.

I also remember his association with Clonaid, the company who was the first to announce they are cloning humans. I wonder what’s happening with it? http://www.clonaid.com/page.php?8 I'm assuming there are cloned humans on this planet now, I look forward to the day when they can come out in the open and explain how they feel about it.

Australia has legally licensed the cloning of human embryos for research:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxro1...eature=related

A good biography about Rael is here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=gmC...num=5#PPA40,M1

A little humor here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZIGEqs8bQ

I found today, a new organization that Rael has founded, which I agree with 100%, his the organization called Clitoraid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4u_A...om=PL&index=10

“Clitoraid is a non-profit organisation created by the Prophet Rael in 2006. Rael, founder of the raelian Mouvement (www.rael.org), launch the Clitoraid association to come to the help of Black African and non-African women around the world that have suffered from excision.”

It is so sad that so many young women are subjected to this horrible mutilation in their lives… anyone working to stop this practice is to be highly commended.

Last edited by KathyT; 04-13-2009 at 04:03 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #11
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I think the channellings or contact with the et's or other beings do have their own agenda,some are trying to help others are more manipulative and controlling.
As has been suggested by Marshall Summers the ones who want the earth, will use methods to control the people through cults etc.

Tags
raelian movement