Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you believe this Caller ?
Yes 18 28.13%
No 21 32.81%
Maybe 14 21.88%
Not Sure Yet 8 12.50%
Didn't Listen 5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Hi All,

<<== Click My Friend Here

This tape is only a few minutes long. Listen to this tape if you have not yet done so. It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent !@

On the night this tape was made, Art had asked workers of Area 51 to phone in and spill the beans about Area 51. He may have got more than he bargained for ...

When you listen to this tape, listen to your intuition. Listen to your gut reaction. Feel this guy's emotion. If you get chicken-skin (goose-bumps), I believe that is your higher self telling you that what you hear is the truth.

When you hear silence on the tape - keep listening. There is more after a fairly long break. The silence is because within 2.08 minutes of speaking, the caller was knocked off the phone line. There was a massive shut down.

On the very next program Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had LOST EARTH LOCK. That means, it was KNOCKED OUT OF POSITION!!! What would have the immense power and capability to knock a satellite out of position so quickly???

Here is a transcript of the talk:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point. (Art Later said he continued the call and by the END of it .... the Guy SCREAMED and the line cut of ??!!)
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:52 AM   #2
Colin

Default Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

This one has been doing the rounds for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure it's been debunked.

Infact, there is an .mp3 floating about somewhere of the same guy admitting it was a hoax

It does'nt really belong in News & Updates, so I'll move it to Project Camelot General Discussion
Old 10-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
This one has been doing the rounds for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure it's been debunked.

Infact, there is an .mp3 floating about somewhere of the same guy admitting it was a hoax

It does'nt really belong in News & Updates, so I'll move it to Project Camelot General Discussion
I have been told by one person that the same guy was on the Art Bell show some time later and he said that he was only joking. All of what he was saying was acting to kind-of pull Art's coat tails. He has been on other times since and done different but similar jokes. He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

They = said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

There are other possible explanations for why someone later phoned in claiming it was a joke:

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

As for the tape, you decide. What did your intution tell you when you heard this man speak? HOW DOES the interruption from a satellite being knocked out of position fit in with the story of a prankster? HOW????????
Old 10-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #4
zorgon

Default Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent
Or a total waste of those minutes spent thinking this might be good
Old 10-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #5
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yeah... old admitted hoax.......

Colin....... is there a 'delete' button anywhere? lol

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:51 AM   #6
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

well the radio guy said after they got disconnected the the transmitter went dead.. so were they both in on this joke??
if it was a joke why would the transmitter go dead??

and if some of you have heard it was a joke post a link to the DJ admitting this...

and my last 2 cents... I don't know anything about this DJ to know what hes all about but this sounded pretty legit to me..

yes no?

EDIT im doing some google searches on it now so far found this
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/list/1.../a16-001.shtml

Last edited by MAP; 10-18-2008 at 04:05 AM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:08 AM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

the same guy actually called and and admiited he was joking...

alsp reinacted his same exact panic and voice as in the first call.

and apologixed greatly. look around youll find it.

They both did say tho that they have no idea why the connection was disrupted..

perhaps someone else listening in thought they should block it in case he was real?

definitely a joke tho.

Art Bell has been around for ages. Very cool guy.

Last edited by Orion11; 10-18-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:10 AM   #8
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

this was used as a track on the 2001 album lateralus by tool
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:11 AM   #9
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yep, sure was.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:41 AM   #10
Opal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

They = said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

As for the tape, you decide. What did your intution tell you when you heard this man speak? HOW DOES the interruption from a satellite being knocked out of position fit in with the story of a prankster? HOW????????

Hi All,

I remember the very first time years ago, when I first heard this call.
I remember sitting there and getting goosebumps so big and a chill that ran down my spine....all these are signs that my Inner Self or Intution is letting me know that this was 'SOMETHING'

One thing that hasnt been discussed here is THE WORD that Art said before his show went off air - when the satellite was knocked out of orbit.
That word being: DISCHARGE after saying that, Art goes off the air!

Was the word 'discharge' the signal/code to get the station off the air, because of what this guy was saying?

Just before the guy was cut off, I was picking up such a frantic, full of fear, feeling, that in a way, it was a relief that he was cut off. Also you would have to be a great actor to have your voice 'waiver' like that.

Then when Art and his show went off, well I suppose it was like you could say 'icing on the cake'.

IF
this is nothing more than an elaborate joke, then can or has anyone been able to explain how the Satellite got knocked out of position? and why did Art say that one word 'DISCHARGE' ??
Cheers
Opal
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:59 AM   #11
IronWoman

i'm with Opal.. seems genuine to me!
Old 10-18-2008, 05:00 AM   #12
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

it is a fake, lets not make more conspiracies out of nothing. there is enough valid ones to last a millennium.
c'mon folks.

Ill go dig and find the converstaion for you if I must.

I believed it at first to, for a minute. lol

Last edited by Orion11; 10-18-2008 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:14 AM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.pwrsrc.net/~mkat/absatoutage/satoutage.html

I agree, it could have been real and he called back and said he was kidding to save his butt.....

But I highly doubt it.

Quote:
On April 28, 1998, Brian calls in and confesses that he was the caller who was portraying a character for the Area 51 employees line. He said he has no idea why the satellite went out, and Brian performed a little of the act, to convince us of his identity.

edit: removed dead link*clip below.

Last edited by Orion11; 10-18-2008 at 05:52 AM. Reason: dead link. ty Map.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:16 AM   #14
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Not Found

The requested URL /Desktop/yuomook/brianconfession.zip was not found on this server.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:19 AM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

my apologies, ill find you another.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:23 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiuxt...eature=related

the audio is all thats needed, the pics in the vid have nothing to do wtih it.

sorry to put a slight damper on all the fun .

i guess its like anything else.. you just have to take what evidence is there, be logical and decide for yourself it its real or not.
Blessings.

Last edited by Orion11; 10-18-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

also, in my own opinion......

I have a feeling that Arts show is listened to by thePTB, pretty sure of it.

I think the best explanation, that makes most sense,
is that when they heard 'someone' call in, claiming to be an area 51 worker,
and about to blow whatever whislte he was going to,
they got nervous, and decided to be safe and cut the signal.

i also think the caller really was a bit worried about it, due to being cut off, like he said,
calling in to play a prank, and then have something strange happen during it, giving it some validity,
and calling into Art to admit he was playing around was a huge weight off his shoulders.

tis what ive gathered and makes the most sense after hearing and knowing about this for quite awhile, and hearing it all many times.
just my opinion of course
:P

psst.. whered everybody go? lol

Last edited by Orion11; 10-18-2008 at 06:03 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #18
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
Not Found

The requested URL /Desktop/yuomook/brianconfession.zip was not found on this server.
L0olz ... that was abit funny how the link was dead ... seems to me somebody's hiding something ... nah jks' .... as I said b4 ... just make up your own mind and listen 2 your Intuition !

Old 10-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Hoax.. yea, right.

Listen guys, he may have been a hoax caller but dont you find it a tad bit strange that the entire radio broadcasting station inexplicably got knocked off-line.

This in itself should be enough to raise speculation as to whether the subject matter had some truth too it.

Sent shivers up my spine, still does. And he can come back dressed as Santa Claus but it still wont change the fact that someone wanted to shut him up.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #20
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiuxt...eature=related
Old 10-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #21
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to only the first few seconds... but right off the bat that doesn't sound like the same person..
I will come back in a few and listen again...

thanks for the youtube link...

brb ill edit this post
Old 10-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #22
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol, yeah
if you listen, you will hear him do the same exact acting he did the first time.
hes pretty good at it. should get a job in hollywood.

welcome.
Old 10-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #23
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member

Aren't we all forgeting that whenever some kind of amazing photo or whistleblower testemony gets into the public domain it ultimatley gets dubunked as a 'hoax'. I would not give any credability to the second conversation as if there were any truth to the first, the agenda would have threatened this individual with fear of death to wiithdraw his allogation. I think it is quite easy to fake sounding scared by I must admit the first conversation echo's terror to me rather than fear. I am undecided at least.
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:07 PM   #24
Paul_Thomas

Yeah, it was on a track by Tool called "Faaip De Oaid" on the Lateralus album (#13) like Mikill mentioned.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:31 AM   #25
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Hi All,

I remember the very first time years ago, when I first heard this call.
I remember sitting there and getting goosebumps so big and a chill that ran down my spine....all these are signs that my Inner Self or Intution is letting me know that this was 'SOMETHING'

One thing that hasnt been discussed here is THE WORD that Art said before his show went off air - when the satellite was knocked out of orbit.
That word being: DISCHARGE after saying that, Art goes off the air!

Was the word 'discharge' the signal/code to get the station off the air, because of what this guy was saying?

Just before the guy was cut off, I was picking up such a frantic, full of fear, feeling, that in a way, it was a relief that he was cut off. Also you would have to be a great actor to have your voice 'waiver' like that.

Then when Art and his show went off, well I suppose it was like you could say 'icing on the cake'.

IF
this is nothing more than an elaborate joke, then can or has anyone been able to explain how the Satellite got knocked out of position? and why did Art say that one word 'DISCHARGE' ??
Cheers
Opal
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i'm with Opal.. seems genuine to me!

1 Last thing If you guy's didn't notice is that the guy called back the next year to confess ... they must have had 2 counteract all the publicity on the web it got & also the date this was recorded was on Sept 11 .... hmmmm weird coincidence

Tags
area 51, art bell, camelot avalon, october 14th 2008, reuters brian