Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Anti-Christ 666 most widely held Christian view

http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/turning_point/

If you want to know exactly what Christians believe concerning the Anti-Christ. check this out.

For those of you who could care less for Christianity and claim the bible is non-sense this is the most widely held view of the anit-christ and eschatology within the biblical protestant Christian church. This is the pre-tribe / rapture theory. This is 1 of 3 Christian views of the end times (eschatology) which is the most popular.

Honest Christians are not 100% sure of which of the 3 end time events written in Revelations will be the one God uses, but this view is the most popular because it is the most simple to follow in the scriptures without adding to or taking away from the Word.

David Jeremiah is well respected among Christian theologians.
John MacArthur is another http://www.gty.org/
John Piper is another
There are many many more who will tell it straight but these guys are top.

God Bless.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Anti-Christ 666 most widely held Christian view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/turning_point/

If you want to know exactly what Christians believe concerning the Anti-Christ. check this out.

For those of you who could care less for Christianity and claim the bible is non-sense this is the most widely held view of the anit-christ and eschatology within the biblical protestant Christian church. This is the pre-tribe / rapture theory. This is 1 of 3 Christian views of the end times (eschatology) which is the most popular.

Honest Christians are not 100% sure of which of the 3 end time events written in Revelations will be the one God uses, but this view is the most popular because it is the most simple to follow in the scriptures without adding to or taking away from the Word.

David Jeremiah is well respected among Christian theologians.
John MacArthur is another http://www.gty.org/
John Piper is another
There are many many more who will tell it straight but these guys are top.

God Bless.
What are widely held in this world are most often very deceptive. Most "Christian" beliefs are crooked and corrupted by Satan. Please be careful and question everything. Use Yahweh's Spirit for guidance. Also note that the "Rapture" doctrine held by Christian Churches is a false doctrine spread by the Illuminati preachers of the world. The theory of believers getting raptured before the time of trouble is a lie. We will all go through it. Seek ONLY Yahweh Elohim (The true name of God Almighty) and the truth will be opened to you.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #3
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

there we go...if you have the time, try to listen to what this old man says.. he mentions the beast ... but most interesting is what he tells about nuclear war towards end of 2008...

he didn`t have just some visions. no, he claims claims to have been shown by the lord what will happen and interprets these things for better understanding with the help of the bible..

..(he fasted 40 days to get enlightened)…..i do have some doubts

http://www.smintl.org/ (site)
(mahomet,illinois,07/05/08,video:afternoon Cecile duCille Q&A)
(look it up this way if the link below doesn`t work)

http://www.smintl.org/video/Illinois...8Afternoon.wmv (video)

the funny thing about the old jamaican (86years) in the video is that he isn`t a priest..he is a average joe who doesn`t ask for anything..he says that those who believe will feel it within themselves, when god tells them to take take cover.. (he isn`t into followers or a fan club)
and he says that he himself will stay put and not travel anywhere till 2009…..strangest is, that.he even says god will protect the ones who believe in god and mohamed?!?…….if you think like me you`ll probably think it`s a "bad joke", but what he says is really challenging…he`s got me thinking...I am surprised that nobody at avalon has taken notice of Cecile Du Cille, from sonlightministries , yet...

I wonder what the vatican "thinks" of him...

"all you catholics..thou shalt not believe false prophets! amen."

ps: OK, the video is horrible. but it "resonates" . and he tells quite a few things that are considdered in this forum too..ìt just isn`t as "cool" and "intellectual" as a bill and kerry video.

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-28-2008 at 11:03 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I'd agree with ctophil for the most part, but here's some better advice I think for guidance. Just listen to yourself man, it's your mind, your reality. You're experiencing it and you have no proof, no truth that that other entity even exists! Not to mention, if you start to listen to your intuition, you'll begin to realize how much it's on the dot most of the time.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I'd agree with ctophil for the most part,
And who said miracles never happen?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:01 AM   #6
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey that's no miracle haha! That's in agreement in reference to history, because I feel Philip speaks much more truth in that neck of the woods. Philosophy, that's a different story. Phillip still didn't respond to my pieces on universal truth during our little debate. Why? Because they are undeniable. It is truth.

The day someone proves them wrong to me, I will gravel at your feet, read each version of the Bible including the Latin editions, tattoo the dead sea scrolls on my a$$, get Yahweh on my license plate, denounce Phi as the devil, and use my copies of Plato as tinder in a sacrificial fire to express my unquestionable compassion for Yahweh.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #7
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is probably the most popular view - perhaps thanks to the 'Omen' trilogy. At least - that's possibly the case in the UK Perhaps because part of the film was based in England.

To be honest, I would say that we (the British) don't appear to be particularly intrigued by the Bible, Revelations - or perhaps anything overly and overtly religious. It's more of a quiet, personal thing over here. We don't have the weather for going to church

One of the few times I think some of my own friends/colleagues remarked on religion was when Tony Blair said something about God judging him for his part in Iraq. Now that did bother us - we really, really do not like religion and politics mixing together
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #8
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Seek ONLY Yahweh Elohim (The true name of God Almighty) and the truth will be opened to you.

-Phillip
No thanks...Infinite love is the only truth..everything else is just illusion

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #9
Gale
Banned

Just a few notes:

The word antichrist is not a translated word. "antichristos" is a combined form of "christos" - Christ - and the prefix anti. Anti means against, christos is plural not singular so translated it would mean Against Anointed Ones, against the Elect.

The oldest manuscripts have 616 not 666, check the footnotes of your Bible, most usually note the oldest manuscripts. Also recently, a discovered manuscript that turns out to be one of the oldest and was a piece of Revelations and it had the number 616.

Just a couple of notes before everyone goes off the deep end about 666 and antichrist. It's best to do your own research before you start listening to a gazillion opinions.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

666 is a man that does not believe in Christ or the Trinity...

I've shared enough in this forum for many to question if I am the Anti-Christ, and truthfully that was on my mind also when this all began... Until I delivered the first message and God dropped his fist 3 days later to the minute...

no, I think the Anti Christ will be an alien agenda that brushes aside any truths from in the bible that Christ once lived among us.

He will be so convincing, that the population will walk away from religion and spirituality.

He will give everyone a credit card with no limit...

I have always felt he will rise through the Jewish religion that doesn't believe the Messiah has been here...

I look at Rothschild...

and the Illuminati

and wonder...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
The oldest manuscripts have 616 not 666, check the footnotes of your Bible, most usually note the oldest manuscripts. Also recently, a discovered manuscript that turns out to be one of the oldest and was a piece of Revelations and it had the number 616.
What was originally written has no meaning, it is what was read that matters...

When I first looked back to Revelation after 20 years...

I saw the note to the Church of Saudis...

It isn't what was written, but it is what I was being shown.

the amazing part of it all, is that someone 2000 years ago was able to see events of the future.

He related it to Sardis because it was what he knew, but the Church of Saudis, began in Mecca and was started hundreds of years later... Islam...

for those who have never had visions, what I'm saying might not make sense, but for those who have, I'm sure you are nodding in agreement.

It isn't a book you can read, some times it comes in a flash of images that need to be translated into words...

so what I am saying is, it doesn't matter if it was changed from 616 to 666.

along the way, another vision gave clarification to the one who changed it...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
Suriel

Wink Re: The Anti-Christ 666 most widely held Christian view

I am trying to shut my eyes now. lol

It is what it is. But your belief makes it more valuable.

Peace,
Kevin
Old 11-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

all of my typing and here you roll it off your fingers in a sentence with all the meaning I was looking for.

thx...
Old 11-05-2008, 01:53 PM   #14
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
What was originally written has no meaning, it is what was read that matters...
It does mater, there is so much written about 666, everyone has gone off chasing their tails about that one.
But nothing is published about 616; you have to ask “why”?
Then investigate what could 616 be?
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote